Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (78167 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Champneys: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

Kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MummyD2020(f): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Let me tell you a little story, 4 years back a jambite about 19 years back then was staying over in my house as she came from Lagos within two days of her stay she was in love with me, I don't seem to notice much, next day I saw her wearing my track suite, that was the end of it, I wanted to tell to have it but while leaving she dropped it, I threw it into the waste bin right away, you need to understand the challenge, I'm facing right now, is not on telling her to wash it, if I do that I'm disrespecting my brother, if my brother was did not take her to my room is she stupid, wife or not, I'm only calm becuase she's not the only culprit, if she was the only culprit, I will not mention a word before she picks it wash it and dry it is she stupid, does being her husband place give her any right to contaminate my room.

Bro I'm a strict person, If my brother is not around or let's say she can't try it on her own, lol if I move out of my brothers house it won't end there and I don't have issue with him, if I move out of there many more cases will arise

When you marry, u go see another level. Calm down!
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2021
harmony75:
is their home so if you don't like it gerraout Mtcheeeeew as if you've a choice it's her home so? you wound have preferred if your brother was with a strange woman shaaa you will asked the strange woman to wash the bed sheets?! just because you know this woman is that why you should be complaining like a little child without respect, the facts he's your brother and his wife should give joy that they're happy couple wishing same for your mumu self � you're even the one that's disgusting. your brother must have taught of a different place since is val to make it different for his sweet heart �
If my brother was with a strange woman what I did is what I will do, I didn't sleep in the bed yesterday and they will end up washing it themselves, cause me I'm not taking it, Marty first before you understand the meaning of happy married life lol, I have no problem If they are happy or not, I only said at this point I can't take this, take to the bank that's me
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Greyworld: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

If God rejected me I wouldn't be here just learn your lesson you are not even my brother, next time you have aex, try and wash the sheet if you know someone else ne sleeping there, you are also disgusting
You are here complaining, the woman is somewhere thinking about the next nice sex position she ll have with her lovely husband in their house.

I have reasons to believe this whole shit has happened just once.

Why would someone who wanted to be a priest be so unforgiving. calling someone disgusting.

maybe you don't know how disgusting it is to av a 26 year old hateful entity living in your house.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Jodera: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2021
ogbonnachrys:
lock room in another person's house?? hmmmmm

Help me ask oo?

I allowed you to stay in my house and because I have a spare room I gave to you, that automatically belongs to you..lol

So if I've a visitor(or friend) that wants to spend a night at my place, he can't because my brother locked my spare room cos he's not around.

That my brother never serious grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by NoToPile: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2021
This matter just dey pepper me for body.

Nawa.

I wish the wife can read this thread so she can frustrate you to the last. angry

She is not even supposed to be living with someone like you under the same roof. I can't even imagine it.

She all the rubbish he is saying. Very spoilt somebody and he's not even seeing anything wrong in the way he is addressing his bros wife.

If my cousin addresses my cousins wife this way I will so rebuke him ehn.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Qtsnow(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Who is talking about grown here, I'm talking about tonight, where I'm I going to sleep, washing it is not the problem, I can get a new one tomorrow or get the dry cleaner to come pick it up and wash, I'm talking about today, where should I sleep, i had told you that sex from strange people disgusts me, so it not about pick it up and wash, that bedsheet currently looks like puke to me, or even worse

I am imagining you as a woman. You will make a very bad nagging wife.

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Greyworld:

You are here complain, the woman is somewhere thinking about the next nice sex position she ll have with her lovely husband in their house.

I have reasons to believe this whole shit has happened just once.

Why would someone who wanted to be a priest be so unforgiving. calling someone disgusting.

maybe you don't know how disgusting it is to av a 26 year old hateful entity living in your house.
Yes I'm hateful but I tell you I'm not here to make you feel good, if you do same I will outright call you disgusting
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MummyD2020(f): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
This OP is a dumb kid, I can't even make friends with people like you who are egoistic in nature. It's your brother house and he can do whatever he wishes. You better hustle harder and build your own. I pity the wife sha...cux if anything happen to her husband, your family will make earth a hell for her to live.

I tell you
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by kevotek1000(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2021
They are options for you to choose from stop disturbing NL with your childish behavior. Get it wash yourself, get the sheet off the bed, get a new bedsheets or better still turn the other side of the bed or sleep on the floor. If your floor isn't tilled , spread cloth for ground sleep.

I always get my sheets wash by myself after my friends use my room back then when I was still your age. Sometimes with use use condoms or liters I clean them up... Nothing dey there...
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by chccho(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I'm an adult Male, and woman of menstrual age do not even enter all places in my culture talk more of sex in my room and not remove the signs, if it angers my faith you will understand, you will see my uplift and you will realise that someone is deeply hurt
thunder fire u and that your yeye culture!!! So u are still here defending your emptiness? U just displayed your follisheness to over 20,000 people online if u don't know. Shameless entitled squatter!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by PreetyAngel4U: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I said they should wash the sheet, but if you are being sincere, you know that shes the stranger between the two, if it were the wife's brothers room then my brother ought to wash the room becuase my brother would be the foreign body there, but this is my room

Sorry to hear, but in the context of marriage, you are now the STRANGER. You get?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by slevan: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2021
I think you are chasing clout for bringing this here. Why not get rid of the damn bedsheet or gift your brother, (I guess it is his anyway) and replace it with another one.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Mindlog: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2021
Greyworld:

No offence but that dude sounds evil demented and cursed. You can't hate your brother's wife and still live with them.

To imagine he said he wanted to be a priest "off" me. No wonder God rejected him.

He would not have made it to the Priesthood even if he had managed to scale through to get admitted, he would likely drop off by his second year in Philosophy (with about 7-8years more to go before being ordained a Priest) because hating sex and women is not the prerequisite of Priestly vocation.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2021
YouareaBITCH:
If that disgusts u so much, change the sheets with new ones. I assume that’s their house like u said, their bed and also their sheets. Yesterday was val, mayb they wanted to try something new but u kinda restricting them. So find ur own place since u can even afford going to spend a night at the hotel. Lastly a good bed sheet u can manage won’t cost u more than 2,500... so stop ranting. You sound so entitled and jealous
I told you it was only about yesterday, I already have solution today, you knew yesterday was Sunday and val, I couldn't go buy bedsheet, so today i already got it fixed so why don't you read between the lines and not jump ro comment based on emotions, I had two bedsheet, she took one, okay I had two pillow now she took the two, so what exactly do you expect me to do

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Cutehector:
Why would they have sex in your room shocked

His what?

His brother owns the room. He's squatting

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Mindlog:

He would not have made it to the Priesthood even if he had managed to scale through to get admitted, he would likely drop off by his second year in Philosophy (with about 7-8years more to go before being ordained a Priest) because hating sex and women is not the prerequisite of Priestly vocation.
I don't hate sex neither do I hate women, I hate untidy environment,

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by bmaks: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

This is why you could remain poor becuase you think family is that way, do you think I'm a liability and I make no contribution, I told him today I will be travelling tomorrow and he really feel it cause he knows my use, don't think everyone is a liability, running small errand like washing cars, fetching water, doing type setting and most office work are things I do for him, you think i won't be missed lol, calm your pride every family is different

Ehhhh! My brother I think you are the proud and entitled one here ooooo.... You complaining of your brother's wife disgusting you in HER OWN MATRIMONIAL HOUSE..... so if you don't wash the car or run the errands they will die abi Mr Man dats your responsibility to do as part of being grateful they housed you! .... Just Negodu dis nwannem madu

Wake up and get off your high horse and go get your own house if you want them to stop having sex in your room..... You might soon wake up to find that your brother's disgusting wife lock the door of that room with key and Union Padlock while you are inside or gone out one day! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2021
PreetyAngel4U:

Sorry to hear, but in the context of marriage, you are now the STRANGER. You get?
That's what I'm saying why would she let a stranger sleep on her after sex sheet without washing it, where is morality gone in this generation
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by lloydhassan(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2021
See d way someone Dat can't provide shelter for himself dey talk and reason...

Dis one never get any idea of wat LIFE truly means, especially in dis part of d world

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by chccho(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2021
This thread should be closed.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by shalom4eva(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Small small this guy topic dey go 50 pages over this nonsense.
Please guy yall need to ignore this guy, yeah what the brother and wife did was bad but you can see he is an immature, retarded, arrogant, hateful, and spoilt brat. enough about him biko cos he disgust me

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

Is it that you rented the room and your brother came to hammer his wife there or one of the rooms in your brother's house?
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Freemasonry: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2021
You're just brewing a storm in a teacup. Give the sheets to a laundry guy and have them wash it to a dazzle, if you like they can sanitize it too. grin grin grin

Going forward learn to keep them in the loop on your movements as it pertains to their house, that should help you avoid awkward situations like this.

I'm not defending your brother and his wife, but sex in odd places can be a tonic for most couples, so don't get too upset your room was used.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2021
bmaks:

Ehhhh! My brother I think you are the proud and entitled one here ooooo.... You complaining of your brother's wife disgusting you in HER OWN MATRIMONIAL HOUSE..... so if you don't wash the car or run the errands they will die abi Mr Man dats your responsibility to do as part of being grateful they housed you! .... Just Negodu dis nwannem madu

Wake up and get off your high horse and go get your own house if you want them to stop having sex in your room..... You might soon wake up to find that your brother's disgusting wife lock the door of that room with key and Union Padlock while you are inside or gone out one day! grin grin grin
Thanks for the encouragement, that's exactly what I started doing since yesterday, lets see whose life will really be affected without the other, maybe the next person that will stay with them will be totally a saint who will lick their after sex sheet
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by tunapawizzy: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2021
GUY HOW FAR...WHERE U COME SLEEP LAST NIGHT

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Surjman: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2021
since you are 26, chief grow up. It his house.dia is this saying which goes like this,"THOSE WHO LEND OUR BORROWING, DIES OUR SORROWING". it chairman's house, and he and the MD just had a nice time.They are doing you a favour giving you shelter. Please stop blowing things out of proportion.They can have it in privately in any part of their house.Its dia space. dem just borrow u.More so, u wea not around and they never knew u wea coming at dat time. married couple have sex and some of this intrusion are the reason (ur presense) y some women dont want 3rd party spoiling dia groove in their home.the woman even try to allow u stay with dem.many women naturally dont want sibling/close relations of their husband living with dem.bros, i dey use ma mature mind tell u, if u no fit dey take simple shit like dat, PLS GET YOUR OWN SPACE. This one no b topic.cus one day, u too go marry.sex in marriage not get particular venue if d couple dey flow well.ALL U NEED NA PRIVACY to do am,so far na adults dey involved.

no vex but na tru i tell u. GROW UP

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Freemasonry:
You're just brewing a storm in a teacup. Give the sheets to a laundry guy and have them wash it to a dazzle, if you like they can sanitize it too. grin grin grin

Going forward learn to keep them in the loop on your movements as it pertains to their house, that should help you avoid awkward situations like this.

I'm not defending your brother and his wife, but sex in odd places can be a tonic for most couples, so don't get too upset your room was used.
That was yesterday, I had stayed up through the night, they will still wash it whenever it is okay for them as for, me God knows that I was not born to be taken for granted
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MummyD2020(f): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2021
May God help this woman if the hubby is no more, that is why I advocate for a WILL in every home. God, I am a woman and it's just so unsettling. This guy is seriously fuming oh and a dirty bed sheet is inconsequential. Guy, ur wife will get on ur nerves a million times. What will u do? I can imagine his face while typing. Meaning if its in ur house, u will throw her down from the balcony.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Greyworld: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Mindlog:

Bros I insist that guy is mental but not just roaming yet. His statements lacks logic.

God rejected him as a priest before his mission began. I spent my first 18years of my life With Rev. sisters and Priest. Even the strictest of them all Never had such hateful tendencies. Not even the former Rector at the minor seminary.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2021
tunapawizzy:
GUY HOW FAR...WHERE U COME SLEEP LAST NIGHT
I stayed up hustling with my laptop till day break, brushed my teeth, took my bath told my brother I want to travel tomorrow, I got find a same a suitable environment to continue my hustle

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Rushna27(f): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2021
bro u funny oooo.. Kai!!! under d roof wia u take shelter u hate d woman of f house dis much. if she wants u out of dat house she wud ave done dat but here u are showing aw hateful ur mind is towards her. fine, wot happened in dat room is wrong knowing someone else's occupies dia but dat does not stops u from doing d needful. u can't touch it den get a dry cleaner to do d job.. sleep on d couch in d living room.. den plan on leaving d house asap..... just Kip ur ego and hatred inside ur brief case....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.