Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (77963 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Tcwork: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2021
Guy, I believe you came online because you needed people to talk to you and advise you.
You are worrying over very unimportant stuff.
Sex is a very nutural thing. It shouldn't cause you so much discomfort that your family members had sex on your bed.
Remember, she is family. Even though you don't yet fully accept her. You still view her as a stranger.
I get it, you could feel a little irritation for the rough bed but then you seem to have so much anger over it.
Learn to forgive the small stuff. And sex isn't disgusting. It is a sweet, enjoyable, beautiful and Natural thing.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by majorbravo: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You missed the point of my question entirely.

Why do you keep expecting her to wash the sheets? For all you know, your brother could have been the one who insisted they have sex in your room.

What if she wasn’t even home and the brother had brought in another girl to the room? The OP never saw or heard the brother’s wife’s voice. After all they weren’t even expecting him.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by bukatyne(f): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Very very funny thread grin

The couple was wrong to have sex in the room the OP is staying in and doubly wrong for not cleaning up after themselves.

I can not process having sex with my husband in a room not mine and not cleaning up.

I can't imagine sleeping on a bed people had sex in and not cleaned up.

We all know what is right by decorum and courtesy.

Let's not let our 'disagreement' with the OP's outlook towards life change that.

He also stated somewhere that he expects his brother's wife to wash the sheets because she is the stranger to him and would require same from his sister's husband. (Well!)

The OP is obviously one who believes in traditional spirituality and has OCD hence his disgust for women (fluids, periods, pregnancy, childbirth etc) and rigidity. Some do not share a bed with their wives when during her periods. Some don't eat her food then and other crazy stuff. Some do not even share bedrooms or bathrooms with their wives. Such men are also very 'traditional' to the point of misogyny.

If the OP sieves through the thread, he has been given enough counsel. He should also ensure he marries a lady who has same outlook towards life like him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2021
cybriz82:

Who bought d bedsheet?
My brother gave me money to buy the bedsheet and pillow, now I no longer have any pillow, that's no issue this is different, she had two pillow initially but when I bought my two she disposed off her own, she took one first, and when I travelled she collected the other one, the bedsheet used to be two, when one gets dirty I wash the other and use but last week she collected the second one and yesterday now this happened
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by chegbe1104: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Guy you have many options:-
1. Pick the bed sheet, dump it in washing machine and wash.
2. Buy a new bedsheet
3. Spread your rapper on the floor and sleep
4. Pack out of the house etc.
Note: You can't be in your brother's house and hate his wife so much. What is in washing after sex bedsheet if not because you hate her. There's nothing like you are disgusted with little things or too strict that you cannot wash simple bedsheet if not because you hate her. You can not be too strict in another man's house.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by wisemum: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2021
You can gently talk to your brother about it or even joke with him about it, instead of fuming inside you or seething with rage.

On a more serios note, I hope when you get married, your other siblings will also detest your wife with same intensity. When she eats and leaves her plate because of the baby crying , i hope whichever relation is putting up with you then, will take her plate and soak it in hot bleach water to get your wifes filthy mouth germs off the plate.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by when2(f): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2021
The summary of the thread is either the story is made up or that the OP is a spoilt and selfish brat, that doesn't know his boundaries and doesn't want to grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by JLM(f): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2021
I am glad you said the "couple". Op only holds his sister in-law as the guilty one. Whereas two people had sex there. He didn't say one accusative word at all against his brother. Please every statement he has made depicts only hatred for that lady. It's so obvious.

A new bedsheet is therefore not the solution to this at all.

bukatyne:

The couple was wrong to have sex in the room the OP is staying in and doubly wrong for not cleaning up after themselves.

I can not process having sex with my husband in a room not mine and not cleaning up.

Let's not let our 'disagreement' with the OP's outlook towards life change that.

He also stated somewhere that he expects his brother's wife to wash the sheets because she is the stranger to him and would require same from his sister's husband. (Well!)

The OP is obviously one who believes in traditional spirituality and has OCD hence his disgust for women (fluids, periods, pregnancy, childbirth etc) and rigidity. Some do not share a bed with their wives when during her periods. Some don't eat her food then and other crazy stuff. Some do not even share bedrooms or bathrooms with their wives. Such men are also very 'traditional' to the point of misogyny.

If the OP sieves through the thread, he has been given enough counsel. He should also ensure he marries a lady who has same outlook towards life like him.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by tonbari: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I don't even understand your own, I'm telling you that I can't wash a sex sheet not that I can't wash the bedsheet, I prefer to wash a truckload of normal clothes, that had been used by coal miners than washing that, seems you don't understand the word disgusting, who is dragging house or house rent here.

To think that you are even a woman saying this does not even show you have any values or respect.

You're Weird...

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2021
bukatyne:

Thanks for your understanding, although honestly I'm not quite traditional, I'm a science freak and I get disgusted on the thought of menstruation, and all of that, from medical stand point am a bit of an extremely neat kind of person, non fresh human blood irritates me and all these, and a couple other things, to think that yes shes my brothers wife but I don't share any blood connections with here and I lie down in a place knowing someone not connected to me had sex there it makes me instantly cold, and I might through up, these things the best way I can define it is disgusting, and as such person keeps doing such they look more so to me, I can easily relate to my brother bodily fluid becuase he carried me as a child and I must have once urinated on him and he must have laughed it off he didn't throw me away for that, but this is a woman I knew not much just that she's my brothers wife and everyone expect me to even it her shit becuase her husband pays the tent and tomorrow I will be someone's husband too, if I'm married and living in the same room with my wife would it exactly had been the same all I demanded is they should wash it, even if it my brother he should wash it, same yesterday I washed some of my brothers clothes but I can't wash his boxers unless he is sick so what's hard to understand here
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by tonbari: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

That was yesterday, I was a shameless squatter in my brothers house because I wished they washed the bedsheet, I keep clean, but today, I'm a free born with great destiny

Weytin West Life no go see for empty streets??
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Cornerstone2018: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Tell your bro to wash it now, at least it's him and his wife and u should be more free with him, if not pack ur damn things and get ur damn self out of their house. U can't stop them from exploring in their house. You will do more than that when you marry.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Chyma231(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Oga , shut up and wash the sheets , if you feel you want to enjoy comfort , go get ur own place or go back to your FAM house and allow your brother enjoy his house !!!!

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by badonkadonk: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I'm not looking to confront her, I can wash the sheet, but it disgusts me to wash an after sex sheet of a woman that naturally looks disgusting to me, for this I will leave the house soon, but note maybe it feels this way cause I had not really had sex, the fact is that I can't touch that bed sheet, the closest I had come with a woman is kiss here and more mild romance but this us in a whole new level for me to handle, I know what sex looks like when I see one, my mind could be playing an exaggeration scene in my head but it still disgusting, if I can go through this kind of horrible moments it should be at least for my own women not for a woman that has no atom of respect for my person, the issue is not about washing a bedsheet, sometimes ago when I abd my sister used to visit the orphanage I wash the kids clothes including their bedsheet but washing this particular one it totally dirty to me,

Make another one and fold that one somewhere for them.

When you are going out next time, fold the new one you bought and keep somewhere they wouldn't find it.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2021
wisemum:
You can gently talk to your brother about it or even joke with him about it, instead of fuming inside you or seething with rage.

On a more serios note, I hope when you get married, your other siblings will also detest your wife with same intensity. When she eats and leaves her plate because of the baby crying , i hope whichever relation is putting up with you then, will take her plate and soak it in hot bleach water to get your wifes filthy mouth germs off the plate.

You should go back to your father for adulthood Trainings
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by litaninja(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2021
@ Gang90
You're a "grown" 26 year old. Get your own crib bro.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by bukatyne(f): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2021
JLM:
I am glad you said the "couple". Op only holds his sister in-law as the guilty one. Whereas two people had sex there. He didn't say one accusative word at all against his brother. Please every statement he has made depicts only hatred for that lady. It's so obvious.

A new bedsheet is therefore not the solution to this at all.

His SIL is not relative by blood, his brother is.

Just how if it was flipped, he would be disgusted that his BIL had sex on his bed and not his sister.

With the part of the thread I read, if they changed the sheets before his arrival, he would not have known.

And even if he did, the changed/washed sheets would suffice.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by slimjosh231(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I won't judge much on that one, it is their house and no one knew I will be coming back today, but why in heavens name won't she at least wash the bedsheet, I'm disgusted honestly,
You’re an idiot to he honest. So it’s not even your house? His own gf should now wash the sheets cos you’re around and squatting? Ogbeni shut up and face front jhoor. Ease yourself of that wickedness you have in your heart.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by JoyceNelly(f): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2021
Well spoken.
Callmegerald2:
There are a number of options available to you. First, keep calm. You still live with your brother. Wash the sheet. Do not confront his wife. She will make life miserable for you under your brother's roof.
Secondly, at 26, maybe you should consider getting your own apartment. Maybe a room selfcon will be cool. If they could have sex in your room and not clean up, it may be a subtle sign to get your own room.
Thirdly, do not discuss this issue with your brother. Next time when going out, lock your room.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by farady(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2021
What a funny thread. Wahala truly be like bicycle, e no dey hard to start. Irrespective of anyhow one view the OP complaints, I still think he has a problem that he needs to deal with. No matter how hurting it feels, so long as he's living under their roof, he should just let go and shouldn't ever discuss the issue with the brother.

Btw, what's there if he washed the bedsheet and/or crash for floor. He's just wasting the only opportunity he has to show his hosts and the world that he's matured and emotionally intelligent.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by curlarpy: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Alaye, abeg go wash the thing or give it to dry cleaner joor.... If na ur friend carry babe com nack for your nko?
I sense you don't even like the woman before...
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Tuker: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2021
This guy no get sense. House you no get, you are coming here to rant about a woman that had sex with her husband in their own house. What say do you even have? If you cannot tolerate other people why haven’t you gotten your own place so you won’t have to take shots from people? If you cannot carry the sheet and wash it then stand and sleep na. Sheet that I’m not even sure you bought o. You never even see anything.
You want to claim principled man still give people conditions in their own house?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Erastuslove: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2021
She is damn too mannerless. .. they must have stained it with cum. ..
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2021
You are very stupid and entitled. Your brother is doing you a Favour by letting your grown, ungrateful ass stay in his place for free and you’re coming here to wail over a non-issue. That’s literally your brother and his wife’s house and you have no rights to be there in case you’re beginning to feel too comfortable.
Nothing is stopping you from changing the sheets yourself, if you think it’s so much of a big deal, Abeg move out and leave the couple alone. Why should your brothers wife clean the sheets for you? Remember it’s also her house and she can do whatever she wants. You’re just an immature ingrate, you obviously feel like your brothers house is more of your house than hers and that’s false.
Better move to your own place and leave them alone
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Ferdinandu(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I won't judge much on that one, it is their house and no one knew I will be coming back today, but why in heavens name won't she at least wash the bedsheet, I'm disgusted honestly,
Time to pack out of your brothers house. He is married now so you are a visitor in their house, don't come and give order in another person's house. When you have your own house and are married you will realise why couples privacy is paramount

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You should have asked why have I not had sex, it is not on any self control stuff but although as a child I wanted to be a priest, I grew up to see somethings as impure, including people, note this is not in the moral concepts, I only accept people that I love, by love here I don't mean sexual attraction, for instance even if my brother has an infectious disease, I may not leave his side but a stranger that I dislike with common cold could irritate me, that's how some things work for me, first of all I don't like my brother's wife whatsoever so this type of thing from her even seems more irritating .

I might stay up and work throughout the night so that tomorrow morning I can sleep in the living room a bit before sorting everything out tomorrow by noon
Story story... You're a germaphobe.
You can't wash, you can't sleep on the sheet less bed, can't sleep on the floor.
You don't have problem.
Next!
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Thanks for your understanding, although honestly I'm not quite traditional, I'm a science freak and I get disgusted on the thought of menstruation, and all of that, from medical stand point am a bit of an extremely neat kind of person, non fresh human blood irritates me and all these, and a couple other things, to think that yes shes my brothers wife but I don't share any blood connections with here and I lie down in a place knowing someone not connected to me had sex there it makes me instantly cold, and I might through up, these things the best way I can define it is disgusting, and as such person keeps doing such they look more so to me, I can easily relate to my brother bodily fluid becuase he carried me as a child and I must have once urinated on him and he must have laughed it off he didn't throw me away for that, but this is a woman I knew not much just that she's my brothers wife and everyone expect me to even it her shit becuase her husband pays the tent and tomorrow I will be someone's husband too, if I'm married and living in the same room with my wife would it exactly had been the same all I demanded is they should wash it, even if it my brother he should wash it, same yesterday I washed some of my brothers clothes but I can't wash his boxers unless he is sick so what's hard to understand here

While I might not agree with you, I honestly get where you are coming from.

RE traditional: traditional does not mean unenlightened or uneducated. So you can be a science freak and be 'traditional'. The most traditional men I know are Behind, posh, polished men that don't shyte!
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by GodisFirst: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wolfeye:

Another phool spotted. Why can’t the brother wash the sheets? Didn’t he Bleep on it too? What’s all this primitive minded rubbish you people have in the name of opinion.

The ret.arded op is “disgusted” at the woman like she masturbated on his sheets when she fvcked his brother there...why is his disgust partial?

re.tards

Hello dear, I don't expect her to have the strength to wash the sheets immediately but to remove and possibly replace them after the sex knowing fully well that someone knocked at the door when you were in and the person will come back afterwards. you can as well say it is not a mistake if she had left her inner where there because it is her husband's house.
Today there are so many evils around, ritualist go after women's inner wears and any thing that has their body fluids. What if the young man is into such - like the so called Yahoo boys?

No doubt the young man has some issues to be addressed. He really needs help to overcome that. At 26 I think he is a bit at the extreme, but if you are matured, you need to understand this and find a way to help him.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by excessmon(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
i feel the best option for this thread to stop being relevant is for people to stop commenting.................................its funny the op has time to answer everyone.......................................................
thats the attribute of a lazy and idle person

peace
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by majorbravo: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mindlog:

He would not have made it to the Priesthood even if he had managed to scale through to get admitted, he would likely drop off by his second year in Philosophy (with about 7-8years more to go before being ordained a Priest) because hating sex and women is not the prerequisite of Priestly vocation.

I honestly don’t think he was referring to a catholic priesthood. He mentioned visiting a spiritualist who warned him about women (most likely some prophet in a bush or riverside). He also says something about women not entering certain places with menstrual blood (which suggests Old Testament beliefs).
I’d say he most likely wanted to be a chief priest of some sort or white garment prophet.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by cyrusmillz: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
debbydams:
Wetin we no see for NL oo grin

I swear, I just dey laugh since ... Na were and emotionally immature people full NL aswear

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Tosinville(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
Replying this dude is like a waste of time & energy. If you are this cold you could simply tell your brother’s wife to wash it up. All I see it just hatred just because you yet to start having sex. You pay no bills you want to be strict and dominance. You better thank her for allowing you to stay in her place so this can make you plan to move to your own apartment n have your terms and conditions there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.