Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (77736 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by GerogeI(m): 3:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You don't know what happiness is, have you read the complete works of Shakespeare, or taken a look at some of Tesla's models, have you read the republic by pluto, or seen anything about pearl harbour attack that changed the direction of the world war two, do you know about the Manhattan project, how much do you know about marry Slessor, oh I I shouldn't tell you where lord Lugard was born, for some of us the beauties of life does not always lie in sex, sex is great no doubt but it was not designed for some random kids.

I definitely know more about sex than you will ever know even if you sleep with a thousand woman, do you know why you or most people moan during sex, your sex experience brings you closer to goats and dogs, be human why not study and understand sex

When you don't enjoy some peaceful mental time but glorifies sex, tell me how you are different from donkeys, even 2 months old rats have sex tell me how are you different from them, perhaps your brother or you is not disciplined if he sees your room worthy of being a sex brothel, he should have washed the sheet becuase he wont have had sex there if it were hanging outside when he came.

Jeez Bro.
I understand you, you are a nerd.
The problem is you do not understand what people are telling you.

Let's do this your way. What most people are telling you is that you have a build up of testosterone. The effect of that sex hormone is that your body will unconsciously push you to fight for a chance to mate.

You will pick a fight for no good reason just as you are doing right now. But in your heard it is perfectly logical. But to the average person, your reason are nonsensical.

You have sexual tension you do not acknowledge, that's the stuff I was telling you that after a while you will no longer be able to avoid sex as you are doing. You body clock is even way ahead of me. And there is nothing wrong with you, that's just the way we are made.

Talking about goats, what do you think makes a he goat or lion or bear leave its comfortable home, head over to someone else's and start a fight that can lead to death just to mate. So yes, you are not humping around with a female like a common animal, but you are still breathing under sexual tension like a common animal. This leads to masturbation, this is why a lot of smart nerdy people masturbate. Those one who are not educated and with good income start visiting brothels.

You are not by any means the first person to think that sex is too animalistic. But our designer tied the ropes too strong, you cannot escape it. If you continue as you are doing, one day you will enter a public space and take offence that a man there is holding his woman. Why will he hold her in public. It's an eyesore to your eyes. Oh, they should get a room! It's not logic talking, but your dick doing the thinking by flooding your system with testosterone.

In fact, this hormone is what makes men more aggressive than female. If you where living in Bush men era, you would have way laid any woman by now.
Go get laid and leave off spiritual bullshit before it ruins you. If you are an igbanje, let the women enjoy your ogbanjeness. If you have a child, what's the big deal. Better still get married. But being an Igbo boy, I know you are far from ready. Get a girl and stop avoiding women. They are wonderful, beautiful creatures. Half of what you are told about women is crap. When you find a good one, she will add to your life spiritually and physically. Your brain will be smarter.

If I was in Lagos, I would have invited you to hangout. Any professional matured Igbo man whose got the time, should connect with this young man, mentor him and pull him out of his shell before he loses him self to Prophets.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by rooftops: 4:05am On Feb 15, 2021
This is my second reply, you are becoming self absorbed. There is a thin line between enlightenment and insanity. You being treated like a king by your mum does not mean others will treat you like that. I also can't sleep on a bed where sex just occurred but that doesn't mean I will be getting worked up.
The spiritualist telling you to be careful with women is funny, which adult male shouldn't be?why is yours so special

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 4:29am On Feb 15, 2021
GerogeI:

Jeez Bro.
I understand you, you are a nerd.
The problem is you do not understand what people are telling you.

Let's do this your way. What most people are telling you is that you have a build up of testosterone. The effect of that sex hormone is that your body will unconsciously push you to fight for a chance to mate.

You will pick a fight for no good reason just as you are doing right now. But in your heard it is perfectly logical. But to the average person, your reason are nonsensical.

You have sexual tension you do not acknowledge, that's the stuff I was telling you that after a while you will no longer be able to avoid sex as you are doing. You body clock is even way ahead of me. And there is nothing wrong with you, that's just the way we are made.

Talking about goats, what do you think makes a he goat or lion or bear leave its comfortable home, head over to someone else's and start a fight that can lead to death just to mate. So yes, you are not humping around with a female like a common animal, but you are still breathing under sexual tension like a common animal. This leads to masturbation, this is why a lot of smart nerdy people masturbate. Those one who are not educated and with good income start visiting brothels.

You are not by any means the first person to think that sex is too animalistic. But our designer tied the ropes too strong, you cannot escape it. If you continue as you are doing, one day you will enter a public space and take offence that a man there is holding his woman. Why will he hold her in public. It's an eyesore to your eyes. Oh, they should get a room! It's not logic talking, but your dick doing the thinking by flooding your system with testosterone.

In fact, this hormone is what makes men more aggressive than female. If you where living in Bush men era, you would have way laid any woman by now.
Go get laid and leave off spiritual bullshit before it ruins you. If you are an igbanje, let the women enjoy your ogbanjeness. If you have a child, what's the big deal. Better still get married. But being an Igbo boy, I know you are far from ready. Get a girl and stop avoiding women. They are wonderful, beautiful creatures. Half of what you are told about women is crap. When you find a good one, she will add to your life spiritually and physically. Your brain will be smarter.

If I was in Lagos, I would have invited you to hangout. Any professional matured Igbo man whose got the time, should connect with this young man, mentor him and pull him out of his shell before he loses him self to Prophets.
I'm not as spiritual as you may guess, the designer of sex did not make it practically voluntary, sexual urge does not exist, it all evolution playing a fast one on all of us. Whether you have sex or not, your body produces sperm everyday, which if it ends up not being used, it goes off in form of wet dreams and all of that, like you also noted a couple of people masturbate but don't worry, we are not fully in control of sex especially as human, other animals can be a question of self control, but as humans whether you like it or not you must have sex whether consciously or unconsciously, human brain is powerful enough to handle the sex process unconsciously.

Having answered that, I'm not in any tight corner or sex starved, and I'm not a hater of affectionate people, you are comparing public space, to shared space and private or personal space. What you had refused to acknowledge here is that I only asked for them to wash the sheets, which is the right thing to do, I made it clear when I got back and they were already in the room, I left.

The situation here is not of aggression as you are making it seem, how is coming online to talk about my displeasure any form of aggression. I simply said this contaminate the environment at least restore it to the original, I have no business with why two adult couple have sex, I only said if you must contaminate my personal space, disinfect it.

If you are trying too hard to glorify sex and create an animalistic view of humanity, I tell you of a truth no one enjoys sex, we had all been playing to evolution.

I'm not trying to say that sex is too animalistic but I was saying that the point on the other side, puts human sexual reality at par with the rest of the creatures which shouldn't be so, the reason for sex needs to be defined, okay so you decide to have sex today, why are you having sex, okay you want to make babies: fine go make babies, or oh I want to feel relaxed oh, okay go feel relaxed, or I just want to prove love to so and so, okay go do what ever pleases you but make sure you don't over inconvenience the next person especially in his or her private space

But everyone else thinks oh as as far as it is sex between couples in their house, it could go on any where they want it or any how they want it, that's the situation, are you so sex crazed that you forget the needs of others, I think people like you are the real sex starved ones, cause in the presence of sex nothing else matters.

The question is would they sleep in the sheets if they knew I had sex with my girlfriend on it without washing it, would you sleep on your bedsheet if you knew someone else maybe apart from your parents had sex in it, now why won't they wash it, are they expecting me to wash it for them, as what, as a gynecologist or what.

See there are limits to insults and there are absolutely limits to the things I can take, first of all I'm not sex starved neither do I lack women, it just that there are other priorities and I don't see the needs for sex, everything sex gives for now have fitting alternatives, relaxation, I play football listen to music read, sex for exercise, I play football, swim, take walks, sex for fun, I hang with my girlfriends, I sometimes drinks and club with my friends, making babies, well I'm not quite prepared for that, prove of love, I'm a lot loved, like so much so tell me why I should just go out there and get laid, just so I get laid and be like 96% of the people, why be like the rest when you can be special.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 4:40am On Feb 15, 2021
rooftops:
This is my second reply, you are becoming self absorbed. There is a thin line between enlightenment and insanity. You being treated like a king by your mum does not mean others will treat you like that. I also can't sleep on a bed where sex just occurred but that doesn't mean I will be getting worked up.
The spiritualist telling you to be careful with women is funny, which adult male shouldn't be?why is yours so special
You are misunderstanding the whole scenario, people had been telling me it their house I should respect myself or park out and go find my own apartment, I'm trying to tell them look I'm not a refugee, I have a home where I'm treated like a prince now why would anyone unjustly treat me with contempt, first of all instead of treating the rooth issue which is people having sex in a room and not tidy up, they kept saying how that is so and so's house, without even understanding my efforts in the house.

Yes I'm very happy to be treated like a king somewhere it makes me realise the whole world is not together in not seeing my values, so I don't have a father anymore and I do know so many people that neither have father nor mother nor brother nor sister, but the message here is, don't let anyone make you feel less of yourself, in the face of tribulations always remember, that somewhere there is always someone without you the sun doesn't shine.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by zexy2030(m): 4:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Lucrativress:

Your problem is that you expect people to behave in a certain way which is right
Stop expecting much from people
Expect the worst and work on how you'll handle situations when people act disgusting cause the truth is,expect your disgust to be ignited again later in the future.
And the only reason is cause we're humans and not gods and we're not the same.
Sorry okay,don't feel bad again
Just be happy you have options to choose from that's all,don't get worked up over this issue

Omoh, u got time to xplain shit to this kid. He just wants sympathizers.. Oya let's tell him.. Eyahhh.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 5:11am On Feb 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Omoh, u got time to xplain shit to this kid. He just wants sympathizers.. Oya let's tell him.. Eyahhh.
You are busy thinking it about sympathy, well I just unlocked a new phase in my life, I live to either celebrate or regret my decision but I'm happy it is entirely my decision

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by zexy2030(m): 5:17am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You are busy thinking it about sympathy, well I just unlocked a new phase in my life, I live to either celebrate or regret my decision but I'm happy it is entirely my decision
Shioor, self righteous priest.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 5:34am On Feb 15, 2021
zexy2030:

It okay, I don't know how what we are talking about concern righteousness but who cares, it my life and I don't give a rat ass Bleep what you think, yesterday is gone for good let's start a new chapter already, don't be bitter in a case that does not concern you, on a very bad day I will still give a middle finger ovation to all you MFs, who thinks living in an an elder brothers house is equal to a refugee camp, cause my brother can't say any of those shits all you guys been saying, but anyway, it a new day, and I don't have to dwell in the past
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 5:49am On Feb 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Let me make something straight and clear to you, all parties are lucky I'm just taking this as minor family issue and just personal view, cause if I take the issue serious I can boldly tell you that my brothers wife or sisters husband could be stopped from trespassing on my family property, she should go live in whichever place the husband and her paid for until my family property is divided and she knows which belongs to her husband, people don't know the implications of some things they say, as if my brother just flew from heaven and bought or rent the house, was it not the education, support and every advantage my family gave him that gives him the privilege then, it easy for all of you to talk trash becuase you think owning an apartment is enough to justify humanity,
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by mibrims: 7:11am On Feb 15, 2021
uncleck:
At 26, you're grown. Stop complaining about little things like this. Pick the sheet and wash or buy another one and fold the old one inside an abandoned case.
God bless you
Op na over grown baby

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Investorlex(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

It disgusting, seriously, and I can't just head back to my family house I just came back from there, and it some hour and 30 minutes journey, these things irritates me,
Turn the other side of the foam and sleep

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by pek(m): 7:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I don't hate her, more like indifference, I had left several times but my brother wants me to stay around cause his business keeps him on the move and sometimes, I need to help with taking care of the kids
Go back and read the last sentence of your post. Read it slowly. It is your hate for her that is fueling this deep resentment over nothing. I'm sure that sheet is not stained in anyway. Even it were, it is your brother's fluid. But you have tactfully left your brother out of all these to focus on his wife.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Obakashdee(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Oga carry the cloth and wash, if you can’t, buy another one and dump it somewhere

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2021
pek:
Go back and read the last sentence of your post. Read it slowly. It is your hate for her that is fueling this deep resentment over nothing. I'm sure that sheet is not stained in anyway. Even it were, it is your brother's fluid. But you have tactfully left your brother out of all these to focus on his wife.
Don't worry, I made it clear that if it were just my brother I can take it, the parr you are not getting is that my brothers wife is a stranger to me, and it goes with a lot before I psychologically accept someone as part if me, even when the person is not trying so that's it, don't worry I didn't use the sheet anymore I stayed up and worked through the night next phase
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Investorlex:
Turn the other side of the foam and sleep
It late already, it been since yesterday, I had certainly gotten over that, I'm looking up to the next phase
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Missmossy(f): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2021
This is a very funny thread cheesy OP you need to grow up. At 26, some of your mates are fathers already, you are a man for crying out loud so act like one.

You keep on emphasizing on how your mom treats you like a prince bla bla you should have been staying with her so you can enjoy the feeling of royalty forever. Shior undecided you sound like a last born with all your whining from page 1 till this present page.

Fine, your brother and his wife are wrong to carry out their romps on your bed. I guess that's what you want to hear. The house is your father's house right?? so you have a right to it also, it is this silly mentality that will ruin you.

If truly you have sense like you claim to do, make the best of decision and stop sounding like a spoilt child whose sweet was collected.

You ain't even a teenager to start with but a grown assed man. If you don't change your beliefs you would end up having a very miserable life and no lady would even want you!!! keep that at the side of your brain.

You saying some married women want you bla bla sounds like a gibberish talk as you don't even have the maturity it takes for a single lady not to talk of a married woman.

So just grow up and change your archaic sense of reasoning maybe things will get better for you then.

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Germi9: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2021
isn't that your family problem?
perv..
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Toks2008(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

Guy go wash am in peace. Ignore her manners. Life no balance so when you stay in a free apartment you should expect small small insults. It is normal.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by mudiana(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Cutehector:
Why would they have sex in your room shocked
what room? Baba dey squat dey claim room. Bros wash the bedsheet. abi u b virgin, u neva polash before?
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by gentilityndu: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.
Must you bring every issue on social media? Exposing your brother and his wife here just to gain unnecessary attention.... get some sense bro!!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2021
OP has bad energy and has no serious relationship...

Another thing could be she had gone to tidy your room before your bro gave her counter attack. Knowing fully well that they are not expecting you back on that day.

Abi you wished she was your wife, because I dont see reason for fuse here.

Just get yourself one ogbanje girl that would distract you with trouble from hell fire..you'll start respecting your bro wife.

I sense intra tribal marriage here...awon ti psquare palava.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Mozegee: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2021
I don't know who you are ,but you have a good mind and you are a good adviser .i hope she heed to your advice
Callmegerald2:
There are a number of options available to you. First, keep calm. You still live with your brother. Wash the sheet. Do not confront his wife. She will make life miserable for you under your brother's roof.
Secondly, at 26, maybe you should consider getting your own apartment. Maybe a room selfcon will be cool. If they could have sex in your room and not clean up, it may be a subtle sign to get your own room.
Thirdly, do not discuss this issue with your brother. Next time when going out, lock your room.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by freemi(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Because ur brother didn't want her to wash it. Else she wud have. Not the girls fault

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by LadySarah: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

My brother is a nice guy, but It not easy to be the only one they talk about, I'm like this kind of person that does not talk much but really loud, I don't want to bring issues to the family cause to my brother a wife is already a part of him, but to me the wife remains a stranger, my brother after that went out coming back this night, it a merry go round day and currently sleeping.

So how would I say or so, don't you know your wife or you should wash the sheets after doing like, lol that's the most ridiculous thing ever, I got pretend like honestly I don't even know you guys did something like this, I don't have to know that why a mature woman should make the bed and wash the sheets.

I don't tell her to wash my sheets, in fact most times I cook my food I love cooking, at home my mum do help me with washing and my mum is about the only woman I allow to wash my bedsheet, if it were at home my mum could have washed it, like once I quarrel with my mum sef I stop her from washing my football kits which she love doing, to me I don't naturally like just anybody washing my personal effects.

I don't ask her to wash the bedsheet on a good day, I wash my stuff myself I enjoy doing it and watch my fingers look clean but this is different, even in my room in my personal house, they can have sex there they are married, but after that, restore my room to earlier state. That's all I'm asking. And I don't have to tell them becuase somethings are not what you say, we can all send a silent message.

You are not OK.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Vicyace: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Who is talking about grown here, I'm talking about tonight, where I'm I going to sleep, washing it is not the problem, I can get a new one tomorrow or get the dry cleaner to come pick it up and wash, I'm talking about today, where should I sleep, i had told you that sex from strange people disgusts me, so it not about pick it up and wash, that bedsheet currently looks like puke to me, or even worse

Is it that deep that you have no spare bedsheet?
Have you never had sex in your life?
Can’t you remove the bedsheets and use your duvet instead?
Don’t you have a washing machine? With this, you could wash, spin and dry all within 1hour.

Grown up man

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by AmbaliJ: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2021
@Gang90. Op, are you gay or effeminate? Nothing wrong with that of course. Just that from the way you type, it's like you get 'disgusted' like a typical petty woman would, not men. If you are a real man, suck it up and move on with your life, or better still go and rent your own private apartment where you won't feel so disgusted and peeved about every little thing other people choose to do in their own matrimonial home. Just saying. undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by shadeyinka(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Aren't you hearing how irresponsible you sound.

Pack yourself out of that house, find a house and marry your own wife.

Is it your house?
Did you tell them you are coming home?
Did you bring any bed to the house?
Why don't you ask your brother to wash the sheet for you?

You still have the gut to dislike the person who give your brother joy!

Marry your own wife first and let's see!

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gerrard59(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I won't judge much on that one, it is their house and no one knew I will be coming back today, but why in heavens name won't she at least wash the bedsheet, I'm disgusted honestly,

Move to your house. You don't make rules in another man's house just because he's your brother. Whether you like it or not, his wife won't wash the sheet and there's nothing you can do. Oh!!! There's something you can do, move to your house.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by bethyz(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2021
See entitlement mentality for person house.

They accommodated you in the house and you feel disgusted with the woman.

Please go and rent a house or go to your parents house and stay where no one will have sex on your bed.

Its her house . She can do it anywhere she wants wants to and who says its your bed. Go and buy bed if you dont want to sleep on that one again. So the woman should pull the bedsheet and wash because of you.

You are not ready to sleep ooo

You feel disgusted yet your brother is enjoying that. Find your level please.

Simple pull he sheet and wash you are disregarding the woman in her house where you have roof over and eat .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by kelish(f): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2021
dude, you just don't like your brothers wife periodt or say hates

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by greenskittles: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Let me tell you a little story, 4 years back a jambite about 19 years back then was staying over in my house as she came from Lagos within two days of her stay she was in love with me, I don't seem to notice much, next day I saw her wearing my track suite, that was the end of it, I wanted to tell to have it but while leaving she dropped it, I threw it into the waste bin right away, you need to understand the challenge, I'm facing right now, is not on telling her to wash it, if I do that I'm disrespecting my brother, if my brother was did not take her to my room is she stupid, wife or not, I'm only calm becuase she's not the only culprit, if she was the only culprit, I will not mention a word before she picks it wash it and dry it is she stupid, does being her husband place give her any right to contaminate my room.

Bro I'm a strict person, If my brother is not around or let's say she can't try it on her own, lol if I move out of my brothers house it won't end there and I don't have issue with him, if I move out of there many more cases will arise
Room that you're not paying rent for. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ifeanyi317(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2021
oga take the bed sheet to the dry cleaner simple and collect the money from your brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.