Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (77875 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by akanbiaa(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I won't judge much on that one, it is their house and no one knew I will be coming back today, but why in heavens name won't she at least wash the bedsheet, I'm disgusted honestly,
If she washes it you will complain that she picked the bed sheet you were using knowing fully well you don't have spare and if she does not wash it you will complain so as you said they were not expecting you and you came ,then pick it up and wash it. Before you have right to complain about your brothers wife's attitude disgusting you,you should at least be self dependent have your own house rented or owned and you can only complain if they visit your house and use your bed sheets and refuse to wash and if I were you even in my house I will not complain I will rather use washing machine to wash it grin. Some complaining can distrust the peace and unity of some family especially over trivial matters like bed sheet. At least she respects you and don't treat you like trash and she did not tell you to wash her undies and talks to you like a slave.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2021
gr8child:
Go and rent your own place.
I'm on it since yesterday
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You are lazy for asking for summary quite cheap of you

Boy it's your dumbass thread, you can do whatever the fuvk you wanna do with it...

P.S

Go get a fuçking life and stop being a sloppy ass pussy in your brother's house

I'm out!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ibietela2(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You should have asked why have I not had sex, it is not on any self control stuff but although as a child I wanted to be a priest, I grew up to see somethings as impure, including people, note this is not in the moral concepts, I only accept people that I love, by love here I don't mean sexual attraction, for instance even if my brother has an infectious disease, I may not leave his side but a stranger that I dislike with common cold could irritate me, that's how some things work for me, first of all I don't like my brother's wife whatsoever so this type of thing from her even seems more irritating .

I might stay up and work throughout the night so that tomorrow morning I can sleep in the living room a bit before sorting everything out tomorrow by noon

YOU WILL BE A VERY BAD PRIEST

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Mayflowa(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

Calm down!
Who told you they had sex? They could just had rough romantic play. With a outgoing personality, you can gain a lot of favours. Do you know you can feign crying and say "I nor go gree o, I nor go gree o. See oppression. I need wife ooo". Everybody will laugh over it. From your frown, the wife must be ashamed already to pick the sheet. Have you heard about "Walk of Shame"? Google it and see. Why didn't your brother pick up the sheet. I am sure he took her there. It is also possible your brother;'s wife was fighting your brother to carry the sheet so she could wash it but your brother refused saying "who you be?" . It is hard for the woman to carry that sheet knowing you are lurking behind with all the anger in the world. Imagine how she will carry it and walk past you.

She probably swore never to go to your room again after this incident. Your reaction now would make it harder for her. She won't be able to face you and only wish for the day you will leave so she can have sex anywhere in the house. I have had sex with a lady long ago who refuse to leave because I have some friends outside. Tell that person to carry a bedsheet, she will die.

I don't expect you to report her to your brother. Can you lease you room to your brother to have sex? If there was any fluid, it is probably from your brother not hers. You can joke about it with your brother. Help release the tension of the incident but no, you wanna heightens it.

You mentioned you do not accept your brother's wife. You said she disgusts. These are strong words to say of your sis-in-law. Does she give you food? You should not be in that house if she disgusted you so much. Some women won''t even let you stay especially for a wild sex-loving type like her.

You could ask your brother for a new sheet. How come you have a single bed sheet. You are forming principle with no money. Go and sit down there jor. msheeewwww.

10 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by sanpipita(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Please summarize or better still make it concise next time...

You are so fuçking exhausting
He has gone from his brother's wife to attacking women, very predictable.
He is still yet to say anything about his brother btw

6 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by vikstandon(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2021
merieam16:
Just tell ur brother you cant wash it, that he should tell his wife to do it cos she disgusts u

Buh on a serious note for peace to reign do whatever u er asked to do nd start planning on getting urself an apartment

This highlighted isn't in your best interest... To tell your brother that his wife disgust you is a bang.
Please do not try that at home...

Let me tell you what to do... Pick the sheet with a stick, boil hot water and place in a bucket. With the stick immerse the sheet in the bucket. Add detergent and stir with the stick. Wear gloves or waterproof and squeeze the sheet. Na this kind thing washing machine dey needful.

Kpele!! Wetin do you dey like female panties placed on the line dripping water on your head... E dey do korokoro!
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Bullhari: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I'm not looking to confront her, I can wash the sheet, but it disgusts me to wash an after sex sheet of a woman that naturally looks disgusting to me, for this I will leave the house soon, but note maybe it feels this way cause I had not really had sex, the fact is that I can't touch that bed sheet, the closest I had come with a woman is kiss here and more mild romance but this us in a whole new level for me to handle, I know what sex looks like when I see one, my mind could be playing an exaggeration scene in my head but it still disgusting, if I can go through this kind of horrible moments it should be at least for my own women not for a woman that has no atom of respect for my person, the issue is not about washing a bedsheet, sometimes ago when I abd my sister used to visit the orphanage I wash the kids clothes including their bedsheet but washing this particular one it totally dirty to me,

But it doesn't disgust you to eat her meals. Brother, calm down until you get your own house.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Neddstark: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Your in-law is a lazy or uncultured woman. She should have tried to cover her shame or something.
Save up money and get a place for yourself. As for the bedsheet, codedly throw it away.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by chccho(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.
U are a 26 year old spoilt baby,self entitled, arrogant, parasite and a slowpoke for everything u have written up there. U are living off your brother and his wife and u dare have the guts to write this rubbish, under their roof How can a parasite be complaining about his host? They are doing u a big favor for everyday u sleep and eat under their roof. If e dey pepper u go and sleep under the bridge, rent your own house, or go back to your family house. Must u squat with them squatter?? Ole, barawo. All this little kids just come online and display their emptiness. Shame on u! U are shameless and arrogant parasite at 26. U need help. If there's anything u should get from that wife, it is for her to boot u out of that house..

10 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by koolguy88(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Callmegerald2:
There are a number of options available to you. First, keep calm. You still live with your brother. Wash the sheet. Do not confront his wife. She will make life miserable for you under your brother's roof.
Secondly, at 26, maybe you should consider getting your own apartment. Maybe a room selfcon will be cool. If they could have sex in your room and not clean up, it may be a subtle sign to get your own room.
Thirdly, do not discuss this issue with your brother. Next time when going out, lock your room.
Lobatan!
Shikina!
Ogwugo!

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by smokeyupu(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

BUT YOU ARE STAYING IN HIS HOUSE HOUSE!!! YOU'VE GOT NO REASON TO COMPLAIN AS LONG AS YOU AIN'T GOT YOUR OWN PLACE...

GOOD LUCK!!!
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gloriagee(f): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2021
N why cant your own bro who should know better do the washing himself. Hes your bro and should know your stance on stuff like this. He led her to your room ... doubt she'll have selected your room. Stopblamingwomen

Gang90:

I won't judge much on that one, it is their house and no one knew I will be coming back today, but why in heavens name won't she at least wash the bedsheet, I'm disgusted honestly,

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ibietela2(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

The moment I step out of this house, that's the moment the moment I ask for my share of my late fathers property, the truth is, if they can have sex in my room why can't she wash it, I didn't say I hate her, I said she disgusts me, which right now she looks more disgusting to me,

So your brother and his wife had sex in your room on the bed and bedsheet they bought and no fluid was poured on it, so you want your brothers wife to wash the bedsheet because of you around 2:40PM as you said?

really bro?
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2021
sanpipita:

He has gone from his brother's wife to attacking women, very predictable.

He is still yet to say anything about his brother btw

I think that was the whole point of the stupid thread

Calling his brother's wife disgusting, it's terrible and uncalled for

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ibietela2(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2021
light099:
[s][/s]

You complain too much lad.
You live in another man's property, yet you wanna run things on your own terms. You already made your point, the wife should have washed the bedspread, except that you're starting to overestimate and overemphasize the whole shiit.
You sound so much like a spoilt brat. At 26 years old, you should know how to handle this maturely instead of coming here to wail all day like a cry baby. Some people younger than you sleep in traffic over night 24/7.

Remove the soiled sheet, replace it with your blanket just for tonight or sleep on the mattress without the bedspread or sleep on the floor. The options are many. Then, get your own apartment and your own wife so that you can run things on your own terms, instead of castigating a grown up man in his own house, who was nice enough to give you a whole room.
Do those and stop being a cry baby.

How do you expect the lady to wash the bedsheet that no fluid was on it immediately after having sex around 2:40PM?
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by babzo(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2021
In their house!!!
You don't sound serious. When you should be grateful they accomodated you.

Nigerians and entitlement mentality!

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ibietela2(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

What is respect for you, that a grown woman should have sex in a grown Male's room and not wash the sheet, Jesus, people can be disgusting becuase of material things

there is no where in the world after sex the wash the sheet unless it was stained by fluid or blood... even fluid they clean with water.
you are just being silly here.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ogascomax: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Na una get time to respond to that boy. The guy argument tire me self. That boy na toddler. Little thing looks like a mountain to him.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by emmabest2000(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Change another bedsheets asap , if you don't have spare one , sleep on the seating room and buy new bedsheet tomorrow

Don't ever wash that bedsheet , just keep it where both of them will see it everyday until she wash it for you cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by RalphJean: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You should have asked why have I not had sex, it is not on any self control stuff but although as a child I wanted to be a priest, I grew up to see somethings as impure, including people, note this is not in the moral concepts, I only accept people that I love, by love here I don't mean sexual attraction, for instance even if my brother has an infectious disease, I may not leave his side but a stranger that I dislike with common cold could irritate me, that's how some things work for me, first of all I don't like my brother's wife whatsoever so this type of thing from her even seems more irritating .

I might stay up and work throughout the night so that tomorrow morning I can sleep in the living room a bit before sorting everything out tomorrow by noon

You are such an idiot.
You have such disdain for your brother’a wife.
Yet at 26, you are stupidly living in HER house.
You are the disgusting little prick here.
Shame on you.

11 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ibietela2(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I won't sleep on it today, I will stay up and work, work and work until I can afford my own house where at least if you must have sex in my room at least wash the sheet

aaaah, so if your wife was the sheet on Monday and the you had sex on Friday you expect her to wash it after the sex even though there was no stain on it?

seems you have a disorder.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by UpperLashes(f): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2021
This is bad sha
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Wolfeye: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

Why won’t your brother was the sheets? Or you just assume say na her fluids dey ontop am?
What’s not told may never be known.

Either way he is as responsible as she is. Right now you’re being that irrational in-law just looking for aNy reason to say something about your brother’s wife.

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ibietela2(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I have a spare bedsheet here which I usually wash and keep, about a week ago she collected the washed one, okay, last week I washed this one, twice, she knows that I'm a neat freak, I wash my bedsheet at least twice a week, but now she took the spare one, my brother gave me money to buy another set of bedsheet and two pillow, she had her own pillows but at one time she took one of my pillows, I did not complain then she took the second one, no complaints, last week she took the spare bedsheet, today she made out in my room and left the room scattered and did nothing it, my brother had warned her to stop attacking me, I'm a really quite person, I don't complain but this is not cool at all

OCD man, seek help.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by momove4real25(f): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Callmegerald2:
There are a number of options available to you. First, keep calm. You still live with your brother. Wash the sheet. Do not confront his wife. She will make life miserable for you under your brother's roof.
Secondly, at 26, maybe you should consider getting your own apartment. Maybe a room selfcon will be cool. If they could have sex in your room and not clean up, it may be a subtle sign to get your own room.
Thirdly, do not discuss this issue with your brother. Next time when going out, lock your room.
Wisdom will not fail you

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Cutehector:
Why would they have sex in yoour room shocked
how did he know de had sex? Considering he never had sex, and not know how sex look like.?

If women want u out, dats how they behave.

On another tot. Why is he complaining wen its not even his house

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Viicfuntop(f): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

People like you should actually be feared. Sad that your brother has someone like you living in his house. Pathetic human

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by majorbravo: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Dude the solution to this is simple.

Remove the Bedsheet*
Turn the bed upside down to the other side*
And sleep on the mattress*

Problem solved.

Next day buy a new bedsheet

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by smart0041: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Mr Man grow up, shitty kids with internet, wash the damn sheet and move the Bleep on,

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Thereishel: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2021
Your brother is sending you subtle message that it is time to move out

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Viicfuntop(f): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

And also tell your brother to wash the sheet. It’s a two way thing. His fluids are there as well. Omo ale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.