Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,679 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (66687 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Okortor: 2:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Go to d nearest Army barracks..pay some soldiers to go warn them...chikena. and see how de will all avoid u.. going to EFCC is good too but do it wisely so de don't come for u. All d best .
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Bros op just jejeli pack out of the place
Since u say ur landlord is not living there and it's like he doesn't care then there is nothing u can do since no be u get house
If nigeria was an organised country u could easily call the police on them for noise pollution but since nigeria na jaga jaga country u certainly can't call police on them and besides if u call police na d same police go tell them say na u be the person wey call

Just pack out of the complex for ur peace of mind
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by brandsoncharlie: 2:29am On Feb 17, 2021
PlsBanMe:
OP,

It is your lucky day. So here is my suggestions free of charge.

When they pack to disturb you from getting out, smile. Puncture /deflate their car tyres. Continue to do the same. Break their side mirror too. That will help them stop.

As for during parties and the noises, find like one or two friends and wear customised EFCC T- shirts and visit the party venue. Just move round freely and count them. Then pretend you are making a call. They will flee in droves.

You know there is nothing called yahoo boys. They are pure thieves and scammer.

Actually another way is to go to EFCC office and explain some scammers are in your neighbourhood always boosting no one can arrest them. But that will mean you disclosing your identity in case they have informant within the EFCC.
Keep joking with your life, when time come you go japa, police won't help your case oh. He should start with the network of neighbors if they got one in the area, it will help because others neighbors will make it as a complaint especially the noise, they will change rather than bringing himself alone.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by brandsoncharlie: 2:32am On Feb 17, 2021
OgaVoltron:
Do whatever you have to do. But remember this is nigeria. Be smart, else you'll be the one packing out of that area.
I don tell am na. Nigeria is empty oh, no one will protect you except yourself
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by nicedaddy(m): 2:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Sorry are you a police officer or efcc agent? Some yahoo boys are also in my compound doing shit all around. Please get back to me on garyjay85@yahoo.com or DM me or send me your phone contact

Emyzoloye5:
Can you snap their plate number and send to my Email , with your location too

We will take care of it
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by classical1520: 2:33am On Feb 17, 2021
The best advice I will give you is to let them be. Dont be deceived by what you see in the internet that efcc arrest this and that. Na only few way them wan use as scape goat be that. What efcc does is collect money from them and tell them the person who set them up and then release them, so from time to time, they can come to them for more money. Wise up, these guys can waste you. I wish you will read this comment.
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Bahamas95:
OP

I would advice you make them your friends instead of being hostile. That's one of the ways I think you can have peace.
wrong advice
It's not by force to make friends with ppl u not that used to
He could solve d issue by telling the level headed ones about the road they block with their car and if dem no listen na just to bear am then as soon as rent expire just jejeli park and move to a peaceful area.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by BlueAir: 2:35am On Feb 17, 2021
There is nothing they can do to her.
chival:

I don't think this is a good idea. They'll simply see the Op as an enemy and go out of their way to frustrate her. My husband and I went through this hassle a few years ago. We threatened, cajoled and begged all to no avail until their rent piled so high and they had to move out because they couldn't pay.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by BlueAir: 2:37am On Feb 17, 2021
undecided it's like ur necoe result was bad, boy?
SenecaTheYonger:

Taah Come on close mouth there. Una don get mouth na because them don ban SARS. See mumu. Assuming OP get connect, those people suppose don pack out.

Louts acting like they're hot shiit. Useless boys.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by zedegit: 2:41am On Feb 17, 2021
400billionman:

Wise advice..
Foolish advice. So everyone should pack because Yahoo boys are in town abi?
She should run away from her property abi?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by 9jaRealist: 2:54am On Feb 17, 2021
budaatum:

There is no law against their incessant gen use. As for blocking your gate, I'd become their "friend" and turn up at their party one day. It will help you reason with them if you stop looking down your nose at your neighbours.

HORRIBLE advice - a single lady turning up at a yahoo boys’ party. SMH
Meanwhile. It’s okay to “look down your nose” at criminals - whether they’re your neighbors or live at Aso Rock!
>

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Flairoqy(m): 2:56am On Feb 17, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Why are you ranting when you know EFCC website to copy their number ?
He's a Yahoo boy, he's just cracking snitches flow chart.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by sod09(m): 3:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

Becos I know a percentage of viewers of NL Crime are into this kind of work.
Chat then up on twiiter
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Yes...Life no hard but we can not make it harder.

I just need a number preferably EFCC.

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.
why d ranting. Give dem quit notice na!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:29am On Feb 17, 2021
lefulefu:
Bros op just jejeli pack out of the place
Since u say ur landlord is not living there and it's like he doesn't care then there is nothing u can do since no be u get house
If nigeria was an organised country u could easily call the police on them for noise pollution but since nigeria na jaga jaga country u certainly can't call police on them and besides if u call police na d same police go tell them say na u be the person wey call

Just pack out of the complex for ur peace of mind
"landlord is not living there" the op head no correct. Last last he/she said na dem papa house.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Falomo211(m): 3:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

Thank you.

if EFCC carry them u no fit gain anything call the landlord and para for him about the guys
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Tobest94: 3:55am On Feb 17, 2021
If dem con arrest them and then sentence dem to prison, will your BP reduce or increase? Instead of you calling them to a serious meeting and frankly sort things out..Just say that they are oppressing you by spending your monthly salary in a day
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by just2endowed: 3:59am On Feb 17, 2021
Asquare84:

You can write anonemous letter, detailing the address to EFCC and what the anti graft agency act on them

Gbam
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by budaatum: 3:59am On Feb 17, 2021
9jaRealist:

HORRIBLE advice - a single lady turning up at a yahoo boys’ party. SMH
Meanwhile. It’s okay to “look down your nose” at criminals - whether they’re your neighbors or live at Aso Rock!
>

I've borrowed from Tobest94 for you.

Tobest94:
Instead of you calling them to a serious meeting and frankly sort things out..Just say that they are oppressing you by spending your monthly salary in a day
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Empiree: 4:06am On Feb 17, 2021
budaatum:

There is no law against their incessant gen use. As for blocking your gate, I'd become their "friend" and turn up at their party one day. It will help you reason with them if you stop looking down your nose at your neighbours.
while I understand your position, I disagree with you. Everyone has the right to leave in peace without infringement. The lady should complain and keep complaining to the authority until they act. One complaint is not enough. Idiots don't have the privilege to disturb affairs of others.

Hotbutt should inform agent or landlord and also make anonymous reports to the appropriate authority. Most likely agent and landlord may not act on it due to monetary gains from them.

If no appropriate authority respond, I guess she needs to save money and hire mopol and give them details to get them out of the area.

Nonesense!

Nobody has to cope with the nuisance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by mployer(m): 4:16am On Feb 17, 2021
Hedonini:

My post wasn't about condemning their "hustle". That one doesn't concern me. My main concern is the lousy and provocative behaviour of many of them, especially as it affects my much cherished privacy and codedness of my residential/neighbourhood space.

If all these kind loud, razz idiots invade my quiet estate where I was enjoying life jeje before to come and constitute their loud nuisance, I will rat them out with alacrity. That's for sure.

Because you make small money doesn't mean you should carry your Mushin or Ajegunle mentality to GRA. Boys need to receive sense and comport themselves.

If you have a noisy neighbor that is not into Yahoo, don't you have a way you should handle him? Handle them that way.

The noise is your problem not their occupation. Face the problem straight.

Allow EFCC to find them by themselves. Your snitching could lead to jail term to some of them and death to you. They are not just scammers, they are terrible cultists.

You can report to the CDA in the community, it is safer that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by step16(m): 4:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Na talk be this......advice wey peopledey dish out self.....see if a third party knows or even second party...you are gone..keep this to yourselfand visit efc website....just make sure you snap them or video them...best of luck

BlueAir:
grin for sure he'll know. Just talk to him about how unbareable it's becoming and he'll warn them. If they find out you're behind it,na night visitors u go get be dat o grin. tongue and I don't want random hostile strangers messing with those blessings on ur dp tongue
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by flyingdutchman(m): 4:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

I was miffed by the kind of comments I read. The youths of nigeria are almost finished! I once lodged in a hotel and had the horrible experience of being kept awake by yahoo boys. I think your best bet is to google the address and contact of your local EFCC and pay them a visit. Or, visit a DISTANT police station and ask for the DPO. He/she can provide a link to efcc.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by flyingdutchman(m): 4:43am On Feb 17, 2021
mployer:

If you have a noisy neighbor that is not into Yahoo, don't you have a way you should hand him? Handle them that way.

The noise is your problem not their occupation. Face the problem straight.

Allow EFCC to be find them by themselves. Your snitching could lead to jail term to some of them and death to you. They are not just scammers, they are terrible cultists.

You can report to the CDA in the community, it is safer that way.
Shattap! Bloody low life thief!!!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by drightguy(m): 4:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Advising her to pack out of her apartment because of yahoo boys isn't the best. What if it's her dad's property? Not a good advise pls.

Such kind of life styles are common among people who get their money fraudulently but we Nigerians are known to adapt easily to situations, try and adapt to their lifestyle and learn a thing or two from it.

Not sure if the money for parties will keep flowing in every time and as for the cars get a non parking sign to keep them away.

As for the constant gen, the government should be blamed for not providing steady light. Personally I use gen each time am home because of the heat in the area.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by chinwezdasilva: 4:55am On Feb 17, 2021
hkidola00:
shut up ur in support of yahoo..see dis idiot
Your opinion, no strength for argument believe what you believe in I hv just said mine
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by chinwezdasilva: 4:59am On Feb 17, 2021
elantraceey:

You guys are always quick to mention leaders this,leaders that, forgetting they are all humans like you and the change will always begin with each and everyone of us. Condemning something that is wrong and bad should never be seen as looking down on anyone.
go back to his very comment, have no strength this .. I hv work to do Biko
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Peppysco: 5:21am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

You are stupid, what kind of an insult is that? So, you think because you see people on Nairaland, that makes them fraudsters or Yahoo boys, you're not smart at all, stop deceiving yourself.
As for your problem, shebi you nor sabi EFCC Twitter handle or use Google search for their hotline or email address abi, yeye dey smell. We sabi people like you, e dey pain you say for a whole 4 years wey the guys don dey live your area, none of them look your side, na why you wan report them. Good luck with your endeavour.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by CrownWale93(m): 5:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Is like this life don tire you. You don't know all this boys have informant within our Armed forces agencies because they are also on their payroll.

My advice for you is to meet one or two of them that are reasonable to clear your mind to and come here and tell us the outcome of your meeting. And don't repeat the word "If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u" because no one is perfect and u might also have a bad behavior greater than theirs. You don't judge a book by its cover or the inscription but the content in the book.

Thank you.
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by West2019(m): 5:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
oga for ur write top you are a enemy of progress. You better mind your business before you die before ur time .if then block you wit there car ask then to repack
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by ATTemi: 5:52am On Feb 17, 2021
After they've ignored u, na EFCC u wan carry come d matter....calm down.
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Gerrard59(m): 5:54am On Feb 17, 2021
bigglenn12:
If your father truly owns the house as you have claimed and he is late,every area has landlord associations,they can help you with that issue. Leave your father's house to pay rent outside. Do not envy anyone,unless you want to remain in your fathers house till eternity

So, if her father's house is in a prime area in an economically buoyant state, she should leave the house because yahoo yahoo boys block her gate?

You cretinous fvcktards will always find stoopid excuses to defend criminality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) / "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.