Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Does My Fiancée Love Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Fiancée Love Me? (52860 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Marrying a woman who love you more will give you peace of mind and long lasting marriage.

11 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by paulolee(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
k
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by 9jayes: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
She loves you more
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by sweetonugbu: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Then love her less to balance the equation

5 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by goodradiance(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Weedhustler: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Na ur obituary poster u dey take ur hand arrange small small...stop being a weakling!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Karozy: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:
She's just down to earth. No 50-50 love in a relationship, one partner must love more and it doesn't mean that the relationship won't be successful cos there are other factors to consider like patience, trust, respect etc
You are very correct,you can’t have 50-50 love all the time, one may love more than the other it’s normal

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by COdeGenesis: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2021
She is still in love with her ex. Her heart is somewhere else. It will end in tears for you as this is a case of FORCED LOVE

15 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by bigseank(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Guy man, she as told you as e dey go. dust your slippers and waka jeje from the girl. make "had i know" not be your fate

6 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by moneyissweet(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2021
If u marry that girl your own don finish.

Save my moniker and remember this date.

Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

12 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by GhostMilitant: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2021
She has more sense than you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by InfernoNig: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Champneys:

Your people are talking nonsense.
End!

Carry you quote go buy akara. not needed.

4 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by TemmyT002(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2021
She may be pretending.
It is obvious that she still doesn't trust you 100 percent and she is doing that based on her past experience. That's fine, anyway. It is rare to find a woman who completely trusts her partner or boyfriend or even husband.
Talk to her about it and tell her she can trust you. If a guy loves a lady more than the lady loves the guy, it is an absolutely great advantage for the lady as long as the lady doesn't take it for granted.
I wish you all the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by LandMann: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Believe me bro, you're not the only guy in her life. She's most certainly cheating on you with another bro you don't know.

I'll advice you to withdraw gradually from that relationship and woman because she's forever damaged and will never remain loyal to you.

You can continue if you want to always have doubts about the paternity of the children in your marriage or spend hundreds of thousands for paternity tests.

As a rule, never settle down with a woman you love more than she loves you. Either she loves you more or you love yourselves equally.

This lady just indirectly revealed that you love her more.... implying she's not found everything she's seeking for in you or you are not her only option.

Don't say you were not warned.

Wish you all the best.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Champneys: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2021
InfernoNig:

Carry you quote go buy akara. not needed.

Akara gbaku okwu your head dia.
Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by naturefellow(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2021
There's more to marriage than love. There's companionship too. Do you enjoy each other's company?

This sustains the relationship when love grows cold.

6 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Brunosamel(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2021
You need to be very careful when making a woman you life partner especially the one who admitted to loving her ex more than she has ever love you, truth be told that love is not always enough in the long run, you will need understanding, commitment and sacrifice... Will she be able to move mountain for you, if the answer is No! Then You deserve better

8 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by columbus007(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
The reason i don't love girls undecided

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by RlCHSATAN: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
can i ask her the meaning for you. ? give me he adress
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by InfernoNig: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
tongue
Champneys:

Akara gbaku okwu your head dia.
Olodo!

1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by lilyheaven: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Who love help, that butterfly that will soon fly away.
Please if you both are compatible, go ahead.
I also think person no dey follow you play, grin

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

One person must love more than the other
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by COdeGenesis: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Karozy:

You are very correct,you can’t have 50-50 love all the time, one may love more than the other it’s normal

It is better you on the advantaged side. It is better someone loves me more and I love them less. When someone loves you less you at a disadvantaged situation as u can be tossed out at any time

6 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by DSC7: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
May God see you through.......
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by 400billionman: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

When you want to dump her, inform us.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by bukatyne(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

@bold: Hmmmmmmmm!

3 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by LLSAINT(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2021
It is obvoius she does not love you as she still dwells in her past relationship.
My advice, start thinking outside the box for an alternative(s) before you go get heart ache undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by RealEzee(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2021
folks4luv:
I honestly won't say that to the guy I want to marry cause I won't want him to think the way you are doing now. But then, she didn't say she doesn't love you, she just said you love her more, which may even be untrue. Some people love deeply but a bad experience will make them hold back, I think she is intentionally holding back cause of her past experience. Don't over think it
but at fiancée stage? E get as e b na, I just feel bad for the guy Sha

5 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Fatneighbor20: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2021
You should Marry someone that loves your more, marriage ..it's a one time decision so u won't end up living the rest of your live in regrets

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
”She loved her ex more than the Ex loved her”

But “You love her more than she loves you”

A single phone call from the Ex after una don do wedding go solve this issuegrin
Haha please na
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Kobicove(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Who even still believes in love these days? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.