Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Does My Fiancée Love Me? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Fiancée Love Me? (52856 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
”She loved her ex more than the Ex loved her”

But “You love her more than she loves you”

A single phone call from the Ex after una don do wedding go solve this issuegrin

PLENTY SENSE!!!

That's why, we have so many "PATERNITY FRAUD"gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by slimjosh231(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?
Omg, and this nonsense is making front page? How do this caliber of people manage to even get into a relationship?
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by walkingshadow911: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
lastchild:
as long as am concerned, marriage is for procreation (making babies) I don't care if my wife love me or not because I myself won't love whoever she'll be cause I don't believe in love

as long as I have the money to go for DNA on each one she drops and confirm they are all mine

am good

you are the realest nigga here. oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by BRATISLAVA: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
COdeGenesis:

It is better you on the advantaged side. It is better someone loves me more and I love them less. When someone loves you less you at a disadvantaged situation as u can be tossed out at any time

So who do you think wants to be the loser?

All the men claiming they want someone who loves them more, who do you think wants to be the one that is loved less? Just say you don't know what love is, and that you are untrustworthy. Don't say you want someone who loves you more.

While they waste their time loving you, they will be getting your substandard love in return, while you feel good about yourself that you are wiser. What selfishness.

Keep looking for who will love you more, so that you can love them less. No wonder marriages today are a sham. People enter it with greed and selfishness rather than true love and understanding. Me, me, me!

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by BRATISLAVA: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
slimjosh231:
Omg, and this nonsense is making front page? How do this caliber of people manage to even get into a relationship?

Ask us again. The type of people that enter relationships today, they are confused before they even get started.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by walkingshadow911: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
”She loved her ex more than the Ex loved her”

But “You love her more than she loves you”

A single phone call from the Ex after una don do wedding go solve this issuegrin

sense no go kill you jare
one of my married ex would always rush to her phone whenever she sees my call lol.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Xandelle: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Let her love be X
Let her ex love for her be Y
Let your love for her be Z

Y < X < Z 

Can also be written as follows

Z > X > Y 

Answer : your fiancee loves her ex more than she loves you and there's a possibility of Okafor's law occurring. grin
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by sirtipaiga(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Na everything Una go carry come media? Call it off and watch her beg like say she want die. Men scarce oo. Na men wey chop belleful dey marry for 9ja right now.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by BRATISLAVA: 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
elantraceey:

Yeah, I would never say that..... She was being very careless.

Maybe she trusts him too much to tell him such. What he needs is someone who lies to him. He would value that more.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Jefferic(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Smilessssss. #True Talk

quote author=InfernoNig post=99141630]My people will say

"A man who wants to live long must marry a woman that loves him more. Make the mistake of loving you wife more than she loves you, you will die 20years before your time".

My people have spoken.

Peace.[/quote]
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by HopeVictor(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

So who do you think wants to be the loser?

All the men claiming they want someone who loves them more, who do you think wants to be the one that is loved less? Just say you don't know what love is, and that you are untrustworthy. Don't say you want someone who loves you more.

While they waste their time loving you, they will be getting your substandard love in return, while you feel good about yourself that you are wiser. What selfishness.

Keep looking for who will love you more, so that you can love them less. No wonder marriages today are a sham. People enter it with greed and selfishness rather than true love and understanding. Me, me, me!
Shhhhh

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by realray(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
my brother fear women oh, she "loves her ex more" , what of if the ex leter come back which means she'll leave you cos she doesn't love you that much, hmm ok guy women plenty.....
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Then love her less to balance the equation
that will be creating a big hole that may cause serious problem for both, plus the man will be restless because he will not be true to himself .
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Strech(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
She is indirectly telling you that she still want to Bleep her ex.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Pelxmiye(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
ChocolateWine:
Humans change like the wind.

You love her more today, tomorrow you may not love her the same.

She loves you less today, tomorrow she may love you more.

We can't choose who we fall in love with, but we can choose who we want to keep loving.

Love is beyond romantic, it is backed by high principles. That's what every healthy relationship need to crave for.

Yes...it goes beyond the romance..
But in reality, we've restricted to majorly the romance
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Pelxmiye(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
freshvine:
You don't marry for love, marry for commitment.

Truly...I find myself wanting commitment more than love
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by IgboWarlord(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Does your fiancee love you?Does my own fiancee love me?.Does anybody's fiancee love them?..My man,that is the million dollar question...
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Pelxmiye(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
elantraceey:

Yeah, I would never say that..... She was being very careless.

It doesn't matter...these days , a lot of women are too entitled and some me too ,relationships and love however, is give and take...what she said was sincere...I'd gladly take it and walk away...it's better than some girls who'd just wake up and tell you ,"you're an amazing guy ,but I think you deserve more from someone else grin grin grin grin...without any hint that there was anything wrong in the relationship, this is better than abrupt end to the relationship, if the guy's smart, he'll break it up himself, I as a person dont have time for games, she has done the right thing by hinting him...if he breaks it up and the guy comes back to her senses, he should not agree to get back in the relationship with her until she is fully aware of what she wants...women need to know what they want...there was a time I used to think women know what they want ,now I'm convinced a lot don't know, no man should help a women figure that out in a relationship, let her do the thinking herself...just my advice

3 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Pelxmiye(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

You forgot to add a citation.

....Professor Africa Magic, Dr. Telemundo, Dr Zeeworld, et al.

@op. She's just being unusually truthful for a woman. Men fall in foolish love, women efficiently calculate their potential mates' prospects. She has calculated your prospects and found you wanting compared to her ex. If her ex calls her, she'll go running.

Women think of a relationship with men the way a man thinks of a job offer. What is the salary? What is the potential for promotion? Future career prospects? How valuable is the training? How often and by what percentage are the employees given a raise? What other benefits (paid vacations, connections etc) are available? Only in potential husbands, instead of all these, women look for the man's present income, income potential, then other benefits like sexual expertise, good fatherhood etc; in that order. Always remember that when you want to pick a wife. To a man, marriage is a love affair, to a woman, it's a business transaction. She feels no love for either you or her ex. She only thinks he has better potential, but you're the one who invited her for interview.

Wow...I noticed some of my female friends talk about their boyfriends and husbands along these lines...he works in soso, he owns sososo, has sososo, they don't talk about the man's personality ,just his achievements ,should we say this is a Nigerian women thing
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Hahjascho(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
There must have been somethings you observed that made you conclude she doesn't really love you as much you love her and she also confirmed it by this statement. To me this is a huge red flag and you should tread with caution.

As a woman I can tell you that if a womans love is less, she'll treat you anyhow in marriage. Take it from me. That is why I can't afford to marry a man I don't love 100%. Ill treat him anyhow and i'm being sincere here.
Thanks for being sincere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Wow...I noticed some of my female friends talk about their boyfriends and husbands along these lines...he works in soso, he owns sososo, has sososo, they don't talk about the man's personality ,just his achievements ,should we say this is a Nigerian women thing

No. It's an all women thing. No race variation.

You see, when people lived in caves, men would go and hunt, while women would stay home and care for the kids. But there had to be something to make the men bring back meat for the women and kids and that thing was love and lust. That is why only men love and are controlled by lust.

But women also needed to evolve a mechanism to get more meat for themselves and their kids. So they developed an instinct for identifying the best hunter, or the strongest chief, and had sex with them.

Those fundamental sentiments remain the basis of relationship today, men love to provide for women and kids that they think are theirs. Women use sex to attract those men whom they think have the most potential to provide meat (ok, it's now trips to Dubai and iPhones, but it's the same concept). Men marry for love and sexual value, women marry for provisions. It's nature and that is that.

Of course, over time, dynamics have changed a lot, leading to women being in a dilemma between those men they find sexually stimulating and those men who are good providers (during caveman times, the sexually stimulating alpha was always the best provider, but the opposite is the case in modern times), but that's another story concerning why modern women cheat more and is not part of this topic.

4 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hahjascho:
Thanks for being sincere.
smiley
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by elantraceey(f): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pelxmiye:

It doesn't matter...these days , a lot of women are too entitled and some me too ,relationships and love however, is give and take...what she said was sincere...I'd gladly take it and walk away...it's better than some girls who'd just wake up and tell you ,"you're an amazing guy ,but I think you deserve more from someone else grin grin grin grin...without any hint that there was anything wrong in the relationship, this is better than abrupt end to the relationship, if the guy's smart, he'll break it up himself, I as a person dont have time for games, she has done the right thing by hinting him...if he breaks it up and the guy comes back to her senses, he should not agree to get back in the relationship with her until she is fully aware of what she wants...women need to know what they want...there was a time I used to think women know what they want ,now I'm convinced a lot don't know, no man should help a women figure that out in a relationship, let her do the thinking herself...just my advice

You guys are getting it all wrong. She didn't say she didn't love him or love him very much.... She loves him very much but she's happy he loves her more.... Might be 5% more it doesn't matter. No two people can love themselves exactly the same measure,one will definitely love more. She just feels safer to be on the side that loves less.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by WoundedLamb: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
One person always loves more. We just don't say it. For her to have voiced it, I suspect she hasn't fully healed from the wounds of the past relationship. There are things you just don't say. By words or by action, let her know that affected your spirit negatively. Maybe next time, she'd be more cautious with words.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Hahjascho(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
..She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

@Fantachapman

Mr Man, you're taking it to far.
She loved her ex more than he did and so, it didn't end well. So, she decided not to love anyone more again to avoid what she last experienced.

But as for OP who loves her more, maybe she's trying to say OP is not like her ex,.... that he stands a better chance of being loved back with time..... even though she's not being active...like the OP currently does. (which make the OP think she doesn't love him.

Also, give it time. Actions clear doubt.

Watch the love being practically proved by her.

No go rush things o.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

This one of many reasons why i keep saying we should avoid women with many body count. Once girl done Bleep many guys, he nor dey advisable to marry such girl oh.

Make una when be guys, make una get sense. Avoid women with high totoo mileage una nor dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by ChocolateWine(f): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

....Professor Africa Magic, Dr. Telemundo, Dr Zeeworld, et al.

@op. She's just being unusually truthful for a woman. Men fall in foolish love, women efficiently calculate their potential mates' prospects. She has calculated your prospects and found you wanting compared to her ex. If her ex calls her, she'll go running.

Women think of a relationship with men the way a man thinks of a job offer. What is the salary? What is the potential for promotion? Future career prospects? How valuable is the training? How often and by what percentage are the employees given a raise? What other benefits (paid vacations, connections etc) are available? Only in potential husbands, instead of all these, women look for the man's present income, income potential, then other benefits like sexual expertise, good fatherhood etc; in that order. Always remember that when you want to pick a wife. To a man, marriage is a love affair, to a woman, it's a business transaction.

..... Professor champions league, Dr Super sports, Premier league, et al.

Life is a transaction. Everyone male and female is in a transaction with every communication even if we express it differently.

If you won her heart because you're the highest bidder what happens when a better bidder comes after the marriage? She starts looking down on you

Set the right foundation.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Wisdomuchennaa: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Brother belive me she lov u. Only that she is just telling u the truth. Belive me when u marriy her now she we com lov u more them u lov her sef.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Happy2020: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
You’re an idiot if you marry this stupid girl. People are weird

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Biggcake: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
mardis:
First of all, what are your ages? This love me more or less you're talking about, her actions (care, affection, trust, commitment) should have spoken louder than her voice.

Gbam....

One cold star beer for you...

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Fiscus105(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
The problem with you Niggerians is you are too afraid of failures and setbacks. Everything must be a win. Life has no guarantees. If you want to marry someone, you are taking a big chance. If you cant take that chance then dont marry. Simple

Clap for ur self! You will take a chance that's so glaring that its end is failure abi?

Do you knw broken marriage can cause everlasting problems for man/woman? What about kids they will raise by single parent, you guys sud endeavor to think with brain instead of hole na

3 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
ChocolateWine:

..... Professor champions league, Dr Super sports, Premier league, et al.

Life is a transaction. Everyone male and female is in a transaction with every communication even if we express it differently.

If you won her heart because you're the highest bidder what happens when a better bidder comes after the marriage? She starts looking down on you

Set the right foundation.

@bolded. Exactly what happens all the time. Why else do women cheat?

And for women, that is the only foundation. Can you marry an okada rider?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.