Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Does My Fiancée Love Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Fiancée Love Me? (52863 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by bignero: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2021
lekki1444:
TRUTH OF THE matter is that you cant control how deep in love you fall with someone. some people just have that charisma and good sex that make women fall deep in love and so what is happening here is that she was more in love with her ex because there was something about him that was shacking her and she couldnt control the love she had for him which surpassed the one he had for her but the fact that she can control the fact that she does not want to love yu more than you love her means there is nothing about you that is shacking her. am afraid to say you dont rock her world. but this can be a good thing because women who are deeply in love are crazy and so your woman not been in love with you means she will act rational at all times although you will notice she gets angry a lot. because someone who you dont love will get on your nerves easily lol

Words of wisdom with Nigerian English, lol

You hit deep with this Nigerian English analysis.. But you really hit deep. Nice analysis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Jaqenhghar: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2021
The problem with you Niggerians is you are too afraid of failures and setbacks. Everything must be a win. Life has no guarantees. If you want to marry someone, you are taking a big chance. If you cant take that chance then dont marry. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Prussian: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2021
JaneYave:
It's just purely fear of the unknown.She is be cautious but she was a way too blunt, pardon her She will grow in love if she see you are for real,Las las, na her go love you pass

She's a foolish girl and he would waste her time very well and eventually dump her.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Chukslar: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2021
RED FLAG

A big one for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Acidosis(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2021
How often does she refer or relate your conversations to her ex? I feel the simple question you asked shouldn't have led to the epistle regarding her previous relationship. It seems as though someone hasn't gotten over her ex.

As per who loves more, let the actions do the "talking". If you're not sure whether your fiancée loves you, then she probably doesn't.

Baby, I loff you, I loff you more, bla bla bla are mere affirmations (affirmations are good btw), but that's not all about love or showing love to someone.

Even if she admits to loving you more, you don't have to believe her until her actions correlate.

8 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by lekki1444: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2021
bignero:

Words of wisdom with Nigerian English, lol

You hit deep with this Nigerian English analysis.. But you really hit deep. Nice analysis
grin i am nigerian
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by koladebrainiac(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?
If you want her to love you more
reduce your love tell her u want to break up
let see

3 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by lekki1444: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2021
Pickieox:

I love this analysis of yours. This is so deep!
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by arantess: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My people will say

"A man who wants to live long must marry a woman that loves him more. Make the mistake of loving you wife more than she loves you, you will die 20years before your time".

My people have spoken.

Peace.
but the bible asks men to love and women to submit
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Fiscus105(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2021
lionphil:

She's very matured and she simply told you the plain truth... why do you hate hearing the truth. She never said she doesn't love you. She never said she doesn't want to marry you, why are you then troubling yourself and troubling us biko?

And you called this childish and unguarded utterances maturity? The truth is that no 2 couples love each other equally. To play maturity, either of the partner shouldn't be saying " I don't love you as you love me". Its a careless talk towards one partner not even partner that one prepares to spend his/her rest of life with.

A lady that he has engaged with and ready to marry to be telling him she loves her EX more than him, such guy needs factory reset in his brain.

11 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Dameland: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

My advice is that you pretend that you are not doing again. See her reaction. This will help you gauge how much you actually mean to her. It's important you do this because you don't want to be doing any DNA tests in future so please gauge the love thermometer now just to be sure that you both are on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Sickmod(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My people will say

"A man who wants to live long must marry a woman that loves him more. Make the mistake of loving you wife more than she loves you, you will die 20years before your time".

My people have spoken.

Peace.

My verdict too

A word is enough for a real nigger
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Alexaonfleek: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2021
arantess:

but the bible asks men to love and women to submit
Please leave alfa males alone ooo.
Don't come and ve preaching Bible for them since they have managed to skip that part already
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by zexy2030(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2021
elantraceey:
Most ladies, I inclusive will prefer their men loving them more. It doesn't mean they don't love their men but having a feeling that they're loved more gives them a sense of security and trust.
Security n trust? Then they start acting like king over d man, then the simp will beg when she cheats on a clear day. Sorry, I can't love a woman more than she loves. She is meant to wake up to love me, that's how nature designed women.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Rubbiish:

There is nothing wrong with bringing it up!!!
The lady simply have reservations about the relationship, that is it! Op already sound like a weak dude, her statement is more than enough reason to terminate that relationship. Any lady that values her man & relationship won't say such!

Well, I just felt such discussion should not have come up in the circumstance the OP and the woman brought it up.

And yeah,

That relationship I'm seeing so, it's on a 3-legged table, long lasting is not guaranteed.

I pray they find solution.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by highness25(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

Go school you no gree. See what ignorance has done to you...
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by blazebaba(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2021
She's manipulating you....be wise...no fall for her trick oo...
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Emu4u2c: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

Red Flag !!!!
Red Flag!!!

Your woman should love you more than you love her her for the relationship to work.

As she done see say Your love pass her own...Na cruise she wan carry you put so nor be marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Aka1billion: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2021
I never wanted talk, but the truth is marry a woman that loves you more than u love her, don't make such mistake there's still time this is a red warning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by bignero: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2021
folks4luv:
I honestly won't say that to the guy I want to marry cause I won't want him to think the way you are doing now. But then, she didn't say she doesn't love you, she just said you love her more, which may even be untrue. Some people love deeply but a bad experience will make them hold back, I think she is intentionally holding back cause of her past experience. Don't over think it

You made point.. But considering the fact that women lie a lot.. So there's a probability shes just managing the guy and just added salt and pepper to the like.. So the guy won't be too pained...

Op.. Look back to other instances in the past where shes displayed this non chalance.. If you see a pattern.. You know the whole truth then.

Been in this position similar before.. Later the girl regretted the other guy she settled for..

Was madly in love.. And she was neither here nor there..

Love is a wonderful thing.. But its sweet when we have someone to show love, not love we receive.. Sweet love is about giving yourself (to some one thats worth it)..

So if you've been heart broken and hold back.. Your missing out.. Its not easy but its the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by VTJN(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My people will say

My people have spoken.

Peace.
why do men prefer women to always be at the receiving end?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Tectono: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Op, it is obvious that your babe is in love with someone else. Never you trust any lady. If you go ahead and marry her, all your children will be fathered by another man. Click on the first link on my signature to master how you will be making millions of naira from export business.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Geesaintagape: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Nigerians hate the truth why so?
She explained her fear to u what else dou want.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by igben(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

Follow these tips and thank me later ..

17 Easy Tips On How To Make Your Girlfriend Love You More...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thebridalbox.com/articles/how-to-make-your-girlfriend-love-you-more_0032670/amp/
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Ubdavis(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2021
JaneYave:
It's just purely fear of the unknown.She is be cautious but she was a way too blunt, pardon her She will grow in love if she see you are for real,Las las, na her go love you pass

Reverse can also be the case
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Cheeryfeet: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2021
Greystone:

Someone is telling you she doesn’t love you and you still want to go ahead and marry her?
Bros, women plenty oh.
U must not marry this one.

May it not end in tears for you.
Run while you can biko.
That is not what she said, she only made a statement of fact, that is the reality of relationship. Just that she was too blunt and I bet you she is a sanguine. It's nothing to worry about just that she has an "advantage" over u, which u can still change if u want to.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Teleprompter(f): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

She was childish to say it but if she loves you just enough, she won't even fun herself saying it.

Women at many out there. Don't short change yourself for life.

4 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Germi9: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2021
JaneYave:
why do women try to form a cult by covering the truth
forget about growth she exposed herself by saying such in other words the Man may be in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by aod1(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

In 2011, after reading "so long a letter" our GNS 201 novel, my lecturer then concluded that's it's always better for the man to love the woman more in a marriage. I agree with her wholly. To the OP, she simply told you the truth. The patriarchy society in which we are gives the man leverage over the woman so in most cases the woman is at a loss. So in other for the woman to feel safe, it's usually better for their spouse to love them more.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by odaniel1(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2021
lekki1444:
TRUTH OF THE matter is that you cant control how deep in love you fall with someone. some people just have that charisma and good sex that make women fall deep in love and so what is happening here is that she was more in love with her ex because there was something about him that was shacking her and she couldnt control the love she had for him which surpassed the one he had for her but the fact that she can control the fact that she does not want to love yu more than you love her means there is nothing about you that is shacking her. am afraid to say you dont rock her world. but this can be a good thing because women who are deeply in love are crazy and so your woman not been in love with you means she will act rational at all times although you will notice she gets angry a lot. because someone who you dont love will get on your nerves easily lol

The realest advice you got here. The highest likes don't always make the wisest posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2021
There must have been somethings you observed that made you conclude she doesn't really love you as much you love her and she also confirmed it by this statement. To me this is a huge red flag and you should tread with caution.

As a woman I can tell you that if a womans love is less, she'll treat you anyhow in marriage. Take it from me. That is why I can't afford to marry a man I don't love 100%. Ill treat him anyhow and i'm being sincere here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by mibrims: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

Bro lemme tell u bout LOVE n WOMEN
Love feeling is like a pendulum,
She will definitely get to love u more jst relax and
Do your thing, unless she never loved you.
Her statement about her ex is a red flag..
Women are not logical, they’re emotional ..
Lastly!! Be like her, love with ur head not heart.
Expectations hurts a lot.. PEACE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.