Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Does My Fiancée Love Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Fiancée Love Me? (52861 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Vision3: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
JaneYave:
It's just purely fear of the unknown.She is be cautious but she was a way too blunt, pardon her She will grow in love if she see you are for real,Las las, na her go love you pass
keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by AmazingELixir: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
grin

Redpillers comman see another Simp/ beta male ooo
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by anochuko01(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Just japaa...
she'll leave you easily or start throwing tantrums in the face of any slight challenge.

Ruth 1:16 is my template to test how much you are into me.

"But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Revolva(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
she IS JUST A KID....she has no maturity

she should not be saying this in relationship....just bang her and kick he rout don't marry this type of girl oo its a warning

5 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:

She needs therapy........ No go carry puppy, wey go turn lioness........ grin
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by JustforMen: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

it means you are acting like a simp... Give her some space to be herself.
dont call everyday. let her grow in love with you.
dont worship her with too much attention, she will suffer from indigestion.
dont be a perfect patner... cheat on her a little, show her your anger... do somethong bad small.
dont apologise when she is wrong, dont apologise at all self.
grow some damn balls and be a bloody man.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by bignero: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

She's one leg in, one leg out..

8 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by BusinessCity: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

Call it off. She has demons to deal with

6 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by jerry1234567890(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Oga no kill ur self for woman matter. From her statement try reduce ur love for in a logical way.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by anochuko01(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2021
jerry1234567890:
Oga no kill ur self for woman matter. From her statement try reduce ur love for in a logical way.

Trust me, the only reason the girl is still in the relationship is because the guy is still doing most of the loving and caring. If he stops, then thats gonna be the end.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by nkwuocha1: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2021
The role of the husband is to love his wife.
The role of the wife is to be submissive.
The big question is this;Is she submissive?

4 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Pickieox(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2021
lekki1444:
TRUTH OF THE matter is that you cant control how deep in love you fall with someone. some people just have that charisma and good sex that make women fall deep in love and so what is happening here is that she was more in love with her ex because there was something about him that was shacking her and she couldnt control the love she had for him which surpassed the one he had for her but the fact that she can control the fact that she does not want to love yu more than you love her means there is nothing about you that is shacking her. am afraid to say you dont rock her world. but this can be a good thing because women who are deeply in love are crazy and so your woman not been in love with you means she will act rational at all times although you will notice she gets angry a lot. because someone who you dont love will get on your nerves easily lol

I love this analysis of yours. This is so deep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by elantraceey(f): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Most ladies, I inclusive will prefer their men loving them more. It doesn't mean they don't love their men but having a feeling that they're loved more gives them a sense of security and trust.

4 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Whatever a woman tells even when she is joking, take it seriously. E get why. That's all I can say in this matter.

8 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2021
What is here to worry about? She told you the bitter truth, but in the long run, she will surely love you more than you love her. She is just been cautious, perhaps, cos of her immediate past experience. I was once in your shoe, and today, we are happily married. Just check if she respects you, plus other checks you need to do before finally going to the altar

4 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Zimmermann(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2021
She's playing Alpha female in the relationship...sadly, u'll end up a simp there. Won't be good for ur mental health

3 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2021
The discussion of love me more I love u more that has come up between u and ur woman, I bet u, my brother, you've put the relationship on a shaky table.

This discussion will always trigger up some issues in the nearest future, and this might affect ur relationship.

My point:

U and ur woman should have never brought up such discussion.

I pity ur relationship.

God epp you and ur woman.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Kelvin3476: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

Yes u are making a mistake. It will be ur greatest mistake to marry someone that just need ur assistance ,and nt ur love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Oga Op run o. Before u fada her ex pikin as ur own......dats a red flag pls don't ignore it... A word is enof for the wise..

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by SmartPolician: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman

Love doctors will always tell you to marry a lady who loves you more than you love her. If you are feeling this at this stage of your relationship, only God knows how you would feel when she has her own kids with you.

PS: Nigerian women always transfer the love they have for their husbands to their kids immediately they start having babies. That's probably because most of them are selfish and self-centered (No insult intended).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:
She's just down to earth. No 50-50 love in a relationship, one partner must love more and it doesn't mean that the relationship won't be successful cos there are other factors to consider like patience, trust, respect etc

Wisdom!

3 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Mom007(f): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Some ladies talk anyhow fa!
Bro, she spoke without thinking. That talk is just a female locker room advice, a way of saying don't get too attached or show too much emotion so as not to be too heart broken if the relationship doesn't work out. She is being reserved because she is not certain of where d relationship is going. Once you reassure her and show her your commitment, you will see how she will pour all her affections on you. Best regards OK.

4 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2021
lionphil:

She's very matured and she simply told you the plain truth... why do you hate hearing the truth. She never said she doesn't love you. She never said she doesn't want to marry you, why are you then troubling yourself and troubling us biko?

Purely a case of "some things are better left unsaid."

5 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Kelvin3476: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by bignero: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

Shes one leg in and one leg out

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by SmartPolician: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My people will say

"A man who wants to live long must marry a woman that loves him more. Make the mistake of loving you wife more than she loves you, you will die 20years before your time".

My people have spoken.

Peace.

You got that line from a movie, oga

However, it's very true.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by od501: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

Guy, hear this, no let a gal see u finish!!... This one u dey shout love upandan!
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by lastchild: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2021
as long as am concerned, marriage is for procreation (making babies) I don't care if my wife love me or not because I myself won't love whoever she'll be cause I don't believe in love

as long as I have the money to go for DNA on each one she drops and confirm they are all mine

am good

8 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by AirBay: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2021
You can go ahead and marry her.. undecided lipsrsealed undecided

But like someone said earlier,

Once you have a little challenge and the ex she loved mistakenly come in at that moment.

Omo...e don be.....

4 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by rafosky1: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

The mind is a very dangerous thing if left to wander uncontrollably. She loves you more than you love her or you love her more than she loves you, what does it matter since you both love yourself ? However, for your woman to say such to you, she is possibly passing you a cryptic message. Perhaps you are making the relationship a bit too stuffy for her or she sees a weakness in the things you do for love which she thinks will be a problem in the future for her and the children.

Whichever way, you need to take stock of your relationship, see if there is any where you are failing and fix it.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by toprealman: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

I will pull the plug....rubbish. she should go love herself, better still go find someone else she will love more!
Better things to do with money than enriching those DNA labs.

4 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Queenlovely(f): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

.dear op

if everything written here is true, I have just one advice for you. Follow the bible

men.
1. Respect his judgment
A man deeply needs the woman in his life to respect his knowledge, opinions, and decisions—what I would call his judgment… many men wished their mate wouldn’t question their knowledge or argue with their decisions all the time. It’s a touchy (and difficult) thing in these liberated days, but what it really comes down to is their need for us to defer to them.
Several men confessed that they felt like their opinions and decisions were actively valued in every area of their lives except at home. Some men felt that their comrades at work trusted their judgment more than their own wives did. Also, while a man’s partners or colleagues will rarely tell him what to do (they ask him or collaborate on the decision instead), more than one wife has made the mistake of ordering her husband around like one of the kids.
2. Respect his abilities
Another strong theme that emerged was that men want—even need—to figure things out for themselves. And if they can, they feel like they have conquered something and are affirmed as men. For some reason, spending hours figuring out how to put together the new DVD player is fun. Problem is, we want to help them—and guess how they interpret that? You got it: distrust. (It’s a wonder any relationships work and that the human race didn’t die out millennia ago!) And, of course, our attention is not all benign. Sometimes we truly don’t have confidence that our man can figure something out on his own.
The little things equal one big clue
We don’t realize that the act of forcing ourselves to trust our men in little things means so much to them, but it does. It’s not a big deal to us, so we don’t get that it’s a big deal to them. We don’t get that our responses to these little choices to trust or not trust—or, at least, act like we do!—are interpreted as signs of our overall trust and respect for them as men.
A man might think of it like this: If she doesn’t trust me in something as small as finding my way along a road, why would she trust me in something important, like being a good breadwinner or a good father? If she doesn’t respect me in this small thing, she probably doesn’t really respect me at all.
The next time your husband stubbornly drives in circles, ask yourself what is more important—being on time to the party or his feeling trusted. No contest.
3. Respect in communication
Women hold an incredible power in the way we communicate with our men (both husbands and sons) to build them up or to tear them down, to encourage or to exasperate. Some things just push a man’s buttons. This goes beyond what we say—such as questioning a man’s judgment or his abilities—and into how we say it (and where we say it, which is the subject of the next section).
The disconnect
In my interviews, a large number of men said something like this: When my wife says something disrespectful, I often think, I can’t believe she doesn’t know how that makes me feel! I had to reassure these men over and over that their wives probably didn’t mean to disrespect he’s absent
Having seen how important public respect is to men (it is almost impossible to overstate), I have become incredibly sensitive to how often we might talk negatively about them behind their backs. The effects are much the same even when a man isn’t present: The women’s disrespect of her husband becomes even more deeply embedded as she harps on it, and those in listening range may begin to feel the same!
5. Respect in our assumptions
Unfortunately, in one area men have every right to read something into what we say—and that is when we have jumped to negative conclusions about them. When we really examine our communication, we’ll be astounded at how often it assumes something bad about the man we love. See if this assumption rings a bell.
We assume, “He needs to be reminded”
To us, repeatedly asking “Have you done it yet?” is probably not a big deal. But inherent in the question is our assumption that the guy needs the reminder—that he is either incapable of remembering on his own or that he remembers just fine but needs our prodding to do the job. What they are accurately hearing is, “I don’t trust you.”
Just realize that his reason for not doing it may be different from yours. Remember, half the men in the survey indicated that sometimes they just have
Shaunti has more great insight into the respect needs of men. This article on how to read your husband’s “disrespect Women ForWomen Only, Revised and Updated Edition: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men Image Only by Shaunti Feldhahn “A man’s highest need is to feel respect, whereas a woman’s highest need is to feel loved.”

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.