Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting (65391 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by ericoleon(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2021
Sit her down and talk to her, if she doesn't change immediately, run for your life because ba death sentence be that. Imagine say theirs an
serious emergency and you need urgently 100,000 and she has it. But can't give you. Bros na death for you I especially if na health challenge.
Run, Jakpa, tear road for any stingy person if you want to live long
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Easyluv2live(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2021
I thank God for the type of girls that always come my way. They are just as generous as I am. 80% of Nigerian girls are very very very stingy and selfish.

Bros check again o its almost 99% na o
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2021
Bro, to be candid with you.. This is one of those red flags to watch out for in a relationship. Yes, it may look as if it doesn't matter but don't overlook it. Your gf being that way now simply means one thing after you finally settle down with her: you will be the one to foot every fucking bills in the house even if she is working and earning more than you do.. It will be better to call her to order now than later. Know this: A broken relationship is way better than a broken marriage.

Peace...

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Womanizer(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2021
simple250:
That babe go wait for u if salt finish for house when she dey cook o cheesy when u come cooking continues .

Exactly my thought!
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2021
Innobee99:
Na man-woman u be sir. U are in between been a man and been a woman sir

Aoboy.. See me see problem,
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Ugonna62: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2021
CalliDora1:
Lol... If you Marry that girl, you'll be miserable. It's not a curse but fact.

How can someone be hiding toothpaste? So she can't feed you for a year let's say things go south and she's the only one earning? SMH.

Marriage is not all about I love you in bed o. That care has to be there and she obviously doesn't care about you. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Ugonna62: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=Ugonna62 post=99249953][/quote]i am begining to like this lady, pls send me ur contact
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Respect55(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2021
idahme:

imagine if the drink was hers and not yours, if she can exhibit such stupidity with your drink what will she exhibit if she indeed got the drink herself. U did well to obliterate all ties between both of u.
You can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by samwillyco1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Do I really need to take it into consideration or overlook?
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.

She did not love you, if what you said is real. ( is she the last born in her family? ) The truth of the matter remains the her mind is elsewhere but using you as her source of income. If she couldn't bring out ordinary toothpaste my brother leave her now or be ready to die early enough because she would never assist you even if you are facing difficulties in your business, loose your job or even when you are sick.

N/B She is not only stingy , Selfish but wicked at the same time. Because when you talk of selfish or stingy she could have brought it out and ask you to buy her another one or still take the remaining one when going.
Finally if you have intention of marrying her get her a job if possible, or ask her to start up a business or learn a skill of her choice but be careful on how you spend on her to avoid tears at last.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by EUEA: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
in a relationship,small tins matters alot.notin is more honorable dan a grateful hrt, nd health is d grtest gift,contentment d grtest wealth,faithfulness d greatest relationship.find people who wil make u better
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Brunicekid(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.
Obviously she is stingy... The same way you said it here, speak your mind about it to her!
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by hmhameed(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

God another lucky man, chai I guess she's not Nigerian girl

Of course she is. I was just lucky after many relationships. There are still good girls out there.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by stonecoldcafe: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and support from her parents and myself.

She is giving you signs now. These little things matter. If she doesn't change, life with such a woman will be extremely painful in marriage. You will foot every damn bill. Nothing will happen unless you provide. She will never be a shoulder for you to rest your weary head which every man goes through once in a while.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by CONFAMA: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2021

That girl is parasitic by nature and she can't even help it. She might eventually ruin you and move on to the next host grin

That girl is parasitic by nature and she can't even help it. She might eventually ruin you and move on to the next host
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Teleprompter(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
How can you be giving a girl money and expect her to share toothpaste with you ?

The two don't go hand in hand.

You either date a responsible, cultured and productive woman or you date the ones that have nothing to offer except sex.

You can not be paying for sex and expect toothpaste for free.

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by CONFAMA: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is what happens when you try to buy a woman's Love.

The mistake you Men make is you don't set Boundaries, You don't even have the Confidence to Express yourself in such a manner that when she Misbehaves, deep down inside her she'll know that you'll never tolerate/accept such behavior.

If You think she'll Change when she gets a job,( I pity you ),

If you also think she'll change when you guys get married ( Then I Pity you More ).

100% fact.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Macgyver1: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2021

My nigga dont overlook anything, shes fucking selfish.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
It's obvious she is still with you because of the money you always give to her. She sees you as father Christmas. The handwriting is on the wall. Don't just be giving money anyhow, you can't find true love that way.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Ilekokonit: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Draslo:
I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.
Are you paying her for sex or what?

I mean, that's exactly what a runs girl will do if she's staying with you for a couple of days.

You are a sharp guy and if she does not have runs girl tendencies why does she have toothpaste in her bag

Does it mean she sleeps at numerous locations on a daily basis ?? Why can't she just use the tooth paste in the guys house ??

On top of that, she eats 75% of the meat in the guys plate leaving him with only 25%.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Nickymichy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
There's no one on earth that is stingy... It's just that you are not the right person she feels like giving something to... My point, that girl doesn't value you one bit... Don't even try to talk her into doing what is not part of her.. because that same attitude will surface later in the future.. naturally one feel happy when helping people... She just dey manage you... Just have it at the back of your mind that, you are still on searching mode...
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by wildernessVoice: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Crown Queen OF SWAN

Is she also stingy at night ....with day 5 running..
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Anfield247(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
[/quote] SexytorresE, I know it has been a tiresome week but never to worry, the weekend is here and I am wishing you a tremendous weekend. Just relax and have some fun, okay! Meanwhile, where have you been? I guess it's work, and I pray God should bless the works of your hands. please... Stay out of trouble and always be at your best. Thank you so much big sis, and I wish you a lovely weekend!
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Sixfeetbelle: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
nwimo22:
Bro you so wise for this statement I swear. I once met a girl that we really loved each other but on the other hand I thought she was after my money,I had to act broke do you know this beautiful kind hearted girl sponsored me for almost 2weeks until I told her it was a test. Even sometimes whenever we eat out she always pay. There are some good kind hearted and unselfish girls out there but 80% of them are just self centered

Story for the gods.

Why are you not married to her?
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Altrarecords(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nazgul:
You're seeing the glaring red flags and you're still asking this question, na wa for you o.

Many average and hungry girls have this silly orientation that it's a man's responsibility to cater for them, and that notion has made them so stupid and lazy that to them contributing or assisting their guy who has always been there for them is like taking care of a boy and such is seen as a taboo in their dictionary and should not be heard of.

My advise is for you to let her go for your own good so as to avoid stories that touch the heart in future.

She doesn't love you. Love is sacrificial, anyone you're with that clames to love you and can't inconvenience him/herself just to make you feel comfortable is just in that relationship for personal/selfish gains.

Well said bro

These are the things that makes me doubt I'll marry a Nigerian. White girls don't behave this way. They would even plan dates for their boyfriends or offer to pay sometimes but never black girls. Especially Nigerian ones

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Okwyjesus(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is what happens when you try to buy a woman's Love.

The mistake you Men make is you don't set Boundaries, You don't even have the Confidence to Express yourself in such a manner that when she Misbehaves, deep down inside her she'll know that you'll never tolerate/accept such behavior.

If You think she'll Change when she gets a job,( I pity you ),

If you also think she'll change when you guys get married ( Then I Pity you More ).

Smart must be your middle name.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by mosdii(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
OgaRico:

Guess who is back!!
Mehn,one guy bi claim the other day say them don knack you ban for centuries to come.I dey try so hard to remember the exact words wey him use describe your predicament....but mehn,that guy bi seriously nearly finish you.

no mind am, na bloody Simp wey no wan let my matter rest, him dey pray make I fall like him girlfriend breast

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by SexytorresE(f): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Anfield247:
SexytorresE, I know it has been a tiresome week but never to worry, the weekend is here and I am wishing you a tremendous weekend. Just relax and have some fun, okay! Meanwhile, where have you been? I guess it's work, and I pray God should bless the works of your hands. please... Stay out of trouble and always be at your best. Thank you so much big sis, and I wish you a lovely weekend!
thanks so much dear . But don't believe in God grin
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Anfield247(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2021
SexytorresE:
thanks so much dear . But don't believe in God grin
sexytorresE, why did you say such a thing? Okay, are you a muslem?
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2021
99thEnemy:

Nobody na account with elevated privilege oh!

you can't click the moniker
you can't see the posts / threads he creates on his profile.
you can't tell when last he was seen.

That's more reason am saying bot is behind that moniker
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by SexytorresE(f): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2021
Anfield247:

sexytorresE, why did you say such a thing? Okay, are you a muslem?
i worship nothing, and I question everything. I don't have a religion
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Anfield247(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2021
SexytorresE:
i worship nothing, and I question everything. I don't have a religion
Respect to that! Meanwhile, Big sis, Please May I have your contact? I really want to hear from you. Please...!
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by solonubinho(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
I didn't read this..all I know is that you're overreacting.

Oya let me read it. * reads long post* Ah ahnn!! Alaye you are o overreacting jare ah ahn

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.