Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting (65386 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Solsix(m): 6:25am On Feb 19, 2021
Are you planning to marry her??
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by mosdii(m): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2021
prince2pac:
falseprophet1
mosdii
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

15 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Samchik: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2021
Most Nigerian girls are naturally selfish in relationship but this case is stinginess and selfishness.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by DaInferno(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Nazgul:
You're seeing the glaring red flags and you're still asking this question, na wa for you o.

Many average and hungry girls have this silly orientation that it's a man's responsibility to cater for them, and that notion has made them so stupid and lazy that to them contributing or assisting their guy who has always been there for them is like taking care of a boy and such is seen as a taboo in their dictionary and should not be heard of.

My advise is for you to let her go for your own good so as to avoid stories that touch the heart in future.

She doesn't love you. Love is sacrificial, anyone you're with that clames to love you and can't inconvenience him/herself just to make you feel comfortable is just in that relationship for personal/selfish gains.
it's not a matter of if she loves him... she just stingy-die, selfish join ontop!

6 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by DropsMic(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Simp...

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by YorubaPrince: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
angry
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Toor,,,, you may need to call her attention to it o.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by shadeyinka(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Q
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
She will soon change
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by luminouz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lol... If you Marry that girl, you'll be miserable. It's not a curse but fact.

How can someone be hiding toothpaste? So she can't feed you for a year let's say things go south and she's the only one earning? SMH.

Marriage is not all about I love you in bed o. That care has to be there and she obviously doesn't care about you. Na wa o.

17 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by LostMyZeal(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omo... surrender her 'toothpaste' off me

Op...in this case, there's a thin line between stinginess and insensitivity.

The former can be ascertained if she dun behave like that pass 2 times.
Like maybe other things dey wey she no surrender... cheesy

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by aribisala0(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Delete this nonsense

It is not nonsense

Just another dimension to Human nature.

Everyone is at a different level of evolvement.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hope does few days she was with u, u Bleep her well cool
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by SmartPolician: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
DSC7:
She dey help you save for rainy days......

Remember the future is female........

Fakeprophet wat ya saw?

The idiot will tell you that he sees the relationship crashing and stupidly ends his comment with "this, I see". Joblessness na bad thing. cry cry cry

OP, a stingy person is a stingy person.

I have dated a girl who earned over 100k and have never gotten a gift from her. Not on my birthday, Val, Easter, Christmas, etc.

Talk to her first, she may change. If you continue to endeavor it because of love, this charade will end in premium tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by BigYash: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
She is using you and when she is done,she will dump your ass where she met it.. My advise is for you to start acting broke,let's see if she will still be your girlfriend in two months from now. You guys need wise up mehn! Stop being a pussy nigga.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by John4B: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
that ur girl is stingy and selfish. u are just struggling to please her.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by sammirano: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Most Naija girls are like that. No surprise here.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Komu1048(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do I really need to take it into consideration or overlook?
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.

She is not stingy but hates you, imagine me tearing toothpaste and you secretly use yours. Where una dey take get this kind girl sef. I have never meet this kind girl in my life, but I do hear some girls say they can't give their bf anything, perhaps it's a decision arising from previous relationship. But no b me ooo

5 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Mike008(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hahahaha. This funny. Am having a mental picture.

Enjoy other benefits of the relationship, but these little acts are not ignorable.

She's not a helper and a supporter. She's not an ideal partner.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by larryking540: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bola146:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin See me laughing seriously here cheesy cheesy cheesy ""..Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4 "" " cheesy cheesy cheesy FFO but she can't contribute ordinary #500 toothpaste OMG cheesy

No matter how small the amount is, if your spouse is not stingy, please contribute financially and materially to your relationship!!!! She is stingy! Haba now, she would have not returned the paste to her bag. You can tell her if she will change, maybe she doesn't know it's a bad thing, tell her please cheesy

When I started dating my girl, I will not lie, I spend money o, but I over started sing on her ear babe make u spoil me na.... And eventually she did it, she took us out bought things at the restaurant /mall and I still gave her back the money ,,,it was all a test,,, my guy if your woman can't do the same, abeg forget it,, 1kobo day pain am to spend am on e guy,,, na hospital dat guy go die put

3 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by mike404(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:
the op above me said something sensible, but she's stingy ooo, it doesn't mean she should be giving always but at least, i know she didn't give u Val's gift also grin, try to also act stingy for a week and noticeher reactions and body language
THAT FUTURE IS FEMALE undecided TO GIVE YOU BETTER UPPERCUT JUST DEY HUNGRY ME I SWEARangry

2 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Mrbenny001: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
The ways some ladies behave en.. even these days we husband scarce..some of them can't even pretend to be good.. they don't even know how to be a good woman..they can't even act it..

12 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Greystone: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do I really need to take it into consideration or overlook?
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.

I have never in my life heard of anyone, not even in my boarding secondary school being so stingy that they couldn’t share
ordinary TOOTHPASTE grin

Bros, na your babe be de Undisputed Confirmed World President of Stingy Girls Association grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by GoldHorse(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
One word for you - RUN!!!

Only the adults will understand. You will regret your life if you marry that girl. IT IS THOSE LITTLE THINGS THAT WE SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO IN ANY RELATIONSHIP

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by juman(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Call her attention to your observation.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by bethyz(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Relationship is a learning ground. You cant just conclude she is stingy. She doesnt know all she may not be aware of it all. She is just doing her thing and being free. Talk to her
Red flag or not . Point her attention to it . Are we to decide if you should go on or off with her. Settle that with her.

Tired of coming online to see my girl friend this my girl friend that my boy friend this my boy friends that.

As a man you should eat the meat and remain for her. It shows loyalty. Point her attention to it .

That is if you plan on getting married to her. But if you are a Bleep boy please settle your matter

Am getting sick of it jare all relationship thing
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by hmhameed(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
While I was down and financially cripple for three months. My wife covered all the bills for me for the whole months which was 80k expenses. Which I later refund her back. If your wife or your gf is not supportive financial when it's necessary. Please dump her just to safe yourself from future crisis and embarrassment

7 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by 12inchess: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omo that ur girl stingy die. Ordinary toothpaste she can't share. She must be a younger sister to DJ Cuppy wey no gree pay Zlatan.

Brother you're on your own and do whatever you like but I no fit marry stingy person abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.