Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? (54147 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by womenareapes1: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
you got my respect bro!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Trustedpro: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Prolificdeman:
I'm currently very close a lady that's much older than. She's a good friend to me, and have been so helpful in my business. I haven't asked her out yet nor demanded sex from her. But she has told me so much about her and both her sexuality. From my observation she talks so much about marriage. But I'm not even ready in the next 3yrs. If you're in my situation, can you date her. I don't want to break anybody's heart, cos she's really a good lady and a wife material from the past 6 months now I have known her.

Let me learn from you all in the comment section. Both insults.

Ask one of the okoye's. I think one of them is very much experienced when it comes to older women.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Fucklove(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
See weaklings everywhere. Anyways, it's a poor mentality we all have that an older woman is not good enough to be wifed for the lame reasons some have given up there.

Now who says the age of a woman determines a successful and peaceful marriage? Mind you, we've had most cases of girls who stabbed and cheated on their man stemming from the younger generation girls. So? And sorry to say, the most promiscous ones are from the younger generation due the non-involvement of the parents in the upbringing of these girls. Unlike what we had back then where most mothers were full time house wives and were fully involved in nurturing the girl child to become respectful and responsible wife materials.

Again, all I see in all these is immaturity in most guys who don't understand what marriage is really all about otherwise you wont see a good wife material and still come here chasing shadows by asking if you can date her. No, don't date her, go and date those small rotten girls who are your age mates that will not allow you to say one before they say ten due to "feminist" bushit. Misplaced priorities.

Ndi Uchu.
Hello dear, are you married?
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Prolificdeman:
I'm currently very close a lady that's much older than. She's a good friend to me, and have been so helpful in my business. I haven't asked her out yet nor demanded sex from her. But she has told me so much about her and both her sexuality. From my observation she talks so much about marriage. But I'm not even ready in the next 3yrs. If you're in my situation, can you date her. I don't want to break anybody's heart, cos she's really a good lady and a wife material from the past 6 months now I have known her.

Any woman who is desperate about marriage is always a wife material around any man she fancies.
But the moment you make the mistake of marrying her, the horrible colors will show up!

There is a terrible reason why she is not yet married at her age!

My candid advice avoid marriage desperados whether young or old. They are bad news. They are liabilities.

Their focus is that word marriage
Not you. You are never the priority.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Indispensable85(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
You're the only one that truly knows her qualities, the rest of us here are only shooting amis. If you're sure she's a wife material then go for her. What matters is your happiness not what people say.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by osazsky(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
missbehave247:

He get your point now.... please enough ok
misbehave pls ban me I want to sleep...urnban me tomorrow and next so that I can mock man u then ban me again till when man u play next Thanks waiting for ur ban asap regards

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
U said she helped u on ur business abi?
Don't make an enemy of such a person if ur intention is just to chop kpomor
Would be wiser to have her as a normal friend
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by seyz91(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yes i have and and older lady opened my own eyes sef, she disvirgined me, The Cons of an older lady is always their desire for lifetime comitment(marriage)

that always cut things short as they will crave for giving birth why you as a younger one just looking for a jar to pour your milk in timely grin
Prolificdeman:

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Prolificdeman:

Only the sex was great. Nothing else. I was young and stupid thinking I was enjoying, meanwhile she basically owned and controlled me.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by hstar: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Polynek:
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His own
I would rather choose problem

By saying

Problem is like a nose, everyone has ......
Own
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by SamOlusegun85: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:

Oga, your body just dey sweet you abi? Its always like that with older ladies that are ready for marriage (or feel like time is ticking away fast, no offences meant), they are nice and caring. Ultimately, you need to be sure she's for real and you're not being carried away by a more experienced older woman who wants to settle down and is settling for a younger man even though she would not have ordinarily liked the idea.
You see, marriage is full of hurdles, whether you marry a younger woman or an older one, the hurdles will come, and after marriage is when the true nature of a person comes out. That age difference can pose a serious challenge for you later if its so much of a concern to you now, trust me. Never get into marriage out of sentiment!!! But be very sure of what you really want.
At the end, a relationship is what you make it.
I wish you best of luck sha.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by stephenponti(m): 12:05am On Feb 20, 2021
kingemi:
I learn from the mistakes of others mbok...
To me oo,,
1. I cannot marry an older lady
2. I cannot marry a lady whose income is more than mine
3. I cannot encourage you to emulate me

4. Wetyn you wan hear again? undecided

CC: PROLIFICDEMAN THIS THE ANSWER YOU SEEK. IF U LIKE DON'T LISTEN. WHEN SHE GIVE BIRTH TO MAY BE A BOY, YOU LL THEN SEE HER TRUE COLOUR.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by OgaRico(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2021
DropsMic:
You go chop food tire

Hahahaha..so na food you chop tire during your era abi? Tell us more about things wey go down during una relationship.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Emola12(m): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2021
to date a woman older dan u will be like say u dey fesh water inside bascket my advise is dat dont date her oooo
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2021
CalliDora1:
See weaklings everywhere. Anyways, it's a poor mentality we all have that an older woman is not good enough to be wifed for the lame reasons some have given up there.

Now who says the age of a woman determines a successful and peaceful marriage? Mind you, we've had most cases of girls who stabbed and cheated on their man stemming from the younger generation girls. So? And sorry to say, the most promiscous ones are from the younger generation due the non-involvement of the parents in the upbringing of these girls. Unlike what we had back then where most mothers were full time house wives and were fully involved in nurturing the girl child to become respectful and responsible wife materials.

Again, all I see in all these is immaturity in most guys who don't understand what marriage is really all about otherwise you wont see a good wife material and still come here chasing shadows by asking if you can date her. No, don't date her, go and date those small rotten girls who are your age mates that will not allow you to say one before they say ten due to "feminist" bushit. Misplaced priorities.

Ndi Uchu.
Hanty, nobody is saying older women are bad. All we are saying is that older women are too much problem.
1. most of them have diseases they are fighting. That is, they have serious health challenge.
2. they are pretenders.
3. for a woman to remain unmarried at 30 means she has played life and has now become a host of bad luck (spiritually speaking).
4. Over time, an advanced Hanty would compare you with her exs. (sexually speaking).
5. Desperation makes people do what they can regret. She can wake up one day and regret marrying they guy.
6. Every lady has been approached by a responsible man at the age of 18 -20. For a lady to remain unmarried till 30 shows that she's not a wife material as she claims and/or she has a VERY BAD past!
Never compare our mother's generation with these girls. Our mother's marry young so they have the strength to train a child.
Op, if you like, marry her but i advise you to go for a new product than an overused one.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Polynek(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2021
hstar:
I would rather choose problem
By saying
Problem is like a nose, everyone has ...... Own
Dat is ur own cup of tea
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by OgaRico(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2021
Draslo:
Ask French president, Emmanuel Macron

That Macron of a guy na mentally disturbed pesin.Him wife last born senior am and that means na him bi last born for him house.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Hanty, nobody is saying older women are bad. All we are saying is that older women are too much problem.
1. most of them have diseases they are fighting. That is, they have serious health challenge.
2. they are pretenders.
3. for a woman to remain unmarried at 30 means she has played life and has now become a host of bad luck (spiritually speaking).
4. Over time, an advanced Hanty would compare you with her exs. (sexually speaking).
5. Desperation makes people do what they can regret. She can wake up one day and regret marrying they guy.
6. Every lady has been approached by a responsible man at the age of 18 -20. For a lady to remain unmarried till 30 shows that she's not a wife material as she claims and/or she has a VERY BAD past!
Never compare our mother's generation with these girls. Our mother's marry young so they have the strength to train a child.
Op, if you like, marry her but i advise you to go for a new product than an overused one.

Just because you use and overuse any girl you meet doesnt mean all mature girls are overused. And I'm not saying guys should not marry young girls their age. All I'm saying is, they can marry any woman regardless of her age. Love and understanding is what matters.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by hstar: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2021
Polynek:
Dat is ur own cup of tea
And that's ur own pot of soup
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Bolukendrick(m): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2021
TheUndercover:
She wants to use the chameleon way to trap you. You think she's doing all those for free.? Think again. Look into her past and thread safely using your head.

Hi bruhh do you know how I can get my post to the front page?
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Draslo(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2021
OgaRico:

That Macron of a guy na mentally disturbed pesin.Him wife last born senior am and that means na him bi last born for him house.
Have some respect
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by elbulk(m): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:

Being older is not bad, what is bad is being with her for the wrong reasons. If she doesn't have the money she has now, will she still be attractive to you?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by OgaRico(m): 12:40am On Feb 20, 2021
Draslo:
Have some respect
Do you got some extra?since you feel I don't have.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Innobee99(m): 12:59am On Feb 20, 2021
And hope Aunty has not suddenly started acting nice because of her age ba?
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by jaxxy(m): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:

Assuming u were ready to marry in a years time will u consider her? If No leave her alone or explain Ure not in for serious comment to lead to marriage bt friends.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Happy2020: 1:48am On Feb 20, 2021
Age is just a number, one person at age 30 may act and seem like a 60 year old and another person at 50 something may act and seem like a 30 year old. Every person is different.
Also love and connection ideas not have a number attached to it.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 20, 2021
What was she doing all these years while her mates were getting married til she turned 35?
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Petyprince: 2:10am On Feb 20, 2021
There are few cases like your story but just 5% out of 100. 95% ended in tears
mdokaba1:
Now,

Yàll listen while I talk from my childhood best friend`s experience way back in kano.

Dude was 21 say in 2010 and after high school started working at Bakers`s Delight located along sokoto road in kano state.

After a while, he confided in me, how that he did get along well with his female manager who was at the time 29. Not so long he told me that they had started hanging-out after work hours and she insisted on footing the bills (she squeezed it into his palms to pay) and all and even bought gifts for him. I asked him if they were already dating, he insisted they were just friends, however, he feels she had an emotional attachment to him and he did feel same too.

At 21, you would expect some youthful "highness" from my friend of which she never failed in lovingly correcting and advising him where necessary, and even covers p for him when he f***s up. Infact, she became his life-coach.

Long story cut short. They eventually started dating officially even against the will of family and friends, excluding me, because i had seen her and i liked her for him. Reason being that i was seeing alot maturity he started exuding and i did admire them. All thanks to her.

They eventually got married in 2012, and trust me in 2021, he still tells me she has never disrespected, looked down or used the age-difference against him. Infact after 12years of marraige, she still calls him "my Lord". She bought a car which he drives and even opened a succesful business for them. whats more to ask for?

Those he may never have gotten from a younger or same-aged-lady. Not with the slayers of this age.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by smasher1(m): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:

Never
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Dammyseyon(m): 2:38am On Feb 20, 2021
To start with, age is not a determining factor on the success of any relationship\marriage. I've dated a lady 4yrs older than I am and I'm currently in a very serious relationship with a lady 2yrs older than I for over a year now. Knowing how to deal with opposite gender is what is important, misunderstanding and disagreement will arise that is inevitable but make sure love and trust is the bedrock and foundation of your relationship so as to avoid stories that touch. I hope you see this though I stand to be corrected. Opinion na nose, everybody get him own

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by IAMPEDRO: 3:13am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:

No one is too good and no one is too bad, still, Nigeria ladies are so cunning especially when they know they of aged. If you really love her then look into her past life and consider your next step.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.