Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video (76639 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
koyyes:
Useless insecure red pillers. They will come online and make noise with oozing mouth odour.

Look at them fooling themselves outside. Of all things to seize is wig.

Useless f@ggots.

No mind them.
Poverty mentality. cheesy grin
Make then go Hilton go collect woman wig cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Centcanada: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
All of una when talk for that video day the guy no get shame day mad. When he is buying the wig and the canvas with his sweat, he no get shame abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

I'm not losing my cool.
It's just to peacefully ask him to return the item.
Trust me, he will do it with much troubles.

Then we shall drink and talk about something else.
wink

These are your words

nkwuocha1:

Nna, iso gbukwe gi there!
Alagbajwu kwe gi..

Stupid _idiotic men!
You prefer her remove her wig and slippers?!Fir what?!
What would make the idiot lose his cool because of a woman sitting with a man.4ck you man!

That's u loosing ur cool over over another man's relationship with a woman who u don't no
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by LutanFyah: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

You go return am bro!MUST return am.
No be to dey make noise but no try form James bond for PHC if not you go collect.

Still fvck your men up for house one by one.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by thatgirl504(f): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Swinger60:
Let's asuume it was a romantic date she went for.

shouldn't the bf's focus be on how she disrespected him, his feelings, and how she disrespected what they shared?

him going after material things he bought for her makes it look like he can't even keep her without material things.

the guy is petty. take me to anywhere, I will still say it. and men like that should be avoided at all cost.

I have seen a husband stripped his wife of the wrapper she was tying in the street, all in the name of he bought it for her.

Everyone has his/her own way to register their displeasure. That's his own way of getting back at her.

Some guys might register their own displeasure with two resounding slaps.

The lady is disrespectful and a potential cheat.

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

But guy, you see the thing wey that _fool do, if e try am for where I dey with my guys, e go wear that wig!

Why with ur guys? Y not confront d guy alone, by urself?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Ghallant01(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
These girls aren't Bulletproof Once the right dude shoot his shot, she's gone

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Swinger60(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
BadEnglish:

Because he gifted his gf a gift also mean she can go around flirting with other guys with it?... Make una dey use una sense na. This is emotional attachment we are talking about here. That girl is a hoe, n she deserve what she got and even more
No, no emotional attachment.

A petty person is petty person. irrespective of gender.

like I said before, I have seen a man stripped his wife of her wrapper in full glare of everybody, in the name of he bought it for her.

when I gift someone something, I don't care how you use it.

You said she is a hoe? for a date in an eatery center? was she caught smooching the guy in the eatery? So, eatery center is now a hotel in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
LutanFyah:
No be to dey make noise but no try form James bond for PHC if not you go collect.

Still Bleep your men up for house one by one.

LMAO!
NO wonder you no get sense.
Na very local place you dey sef, no wonder.
Una can spend money for women still cry untop woman. cheesy
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sixfeetbelle: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Even if she his wife, why make mockery of his gender?

Just go and pack all her shit, she will meet them at the door. sad

With this nonsense he did now, I'm not even focusing on the cheating matter again. Like all focus has shifted from the culprit to the victim. Na wah for emotionally immature people.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Afriifa(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Cultist ke?
Uniform men dey know wetin small pikin cultist be? cheesy
When men dey sit down with ogboni na dirty cultist be issue. wink

Na him fellow Aro go still gun am down.Nonsense.
You have not seen Cultist. You've been seeing riff-raffs.
In life, there're two group of people I can never look for their troubles - Organized Cultists, Fulani Man. I can only defend myself from them confronted unjustly. But I can never bully this people unjustly. Why?
Fulani man node hear nothing on a revenge course. It doesn't matter if he's going to die.
Organized Cultists doesn't forgive when they table your matter for alignment. It doesn't matter if they are caught after the act. They have top men who identifies with their flag. Just one phone call, they're out.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by steeltrust: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
They are both shameless.
Actually the man is the only shameless person here. The girl is not his wife. But if I don't drag the woman into it, these NL boys would see me as a man-hater.
man hater abi you be olosho golddigger
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by pacespot(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

D guy didn't say he owned d lady. He owned d things he bought for & he came to collect d things back.

U are saying d guy who bought d things shouldn't have created a scene but at d same time, yet u are expecting d other guy to fight for d lady. Talking from both sides of ur mouth

You know some senseless guys no dey reason women matter with sense, immediately they see you with their girlfriend, you are already a target. So if you come to have issue with your girlfriend in my company and you are able to acknowledge the company of whom she is first, then fine. Some guys will embarrass a girl in your company, them turn to you and embarrass you too because you keep mute

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

With this nonsense he did now, I'm not even focusing on the cheating matter again. Like all focus has shifted from the culprit to the victim. Na wah for emotionally immature people.

This guy can't try this in very posh place.
He is a fool, they this for night hang out in Abuja, him go collect.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by justmondris: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Some men are very stupid and childish. If you caught your girl friend with another man in an eatery , does it mean she is cheating on you or dating the man? what if she was hanging out with her friend or colleague? it is obvious the guy took loan to buy the girl those stuffs. StupidMan.com
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by LutanFyah: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

LMAO!
NO wonder you no get sense.
Na very local place you dey sef, no wonder.
Una can spend money for women still cry untop woman. cheesy
You think say na by location?

No worry, if your weight reach,try put mouth for wetin no concern you,make we see wether your body go complete.

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Rubbiish(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

[s]You're still editing.
grin grin

Guy, na fool dey behave like dunce because of women.

In fact, I've never seen something like this before though.Even in some posh places, things like this don't happen.

Go transform Hilton go collect babe wig, him go sleep for Mogadishu barracks for 3 months[/s].
Nonsense!
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Afriifa:
You have not seen Cultist. You've been seeing riff-raffs.
In life, there're two group of people I can never look for their troubles - Organized Cultists, Fulani Man. I can only defend myself from them confronted unjustly. But I can never bully this people unjustly. Why?
Fulani man node hear nothing on a revenge course. It doesn't matter if he's going to die.
Organized Cultists doesn't forgive when they table your matter for alignment. It doesn't matter if they are caught after the act. They have top men who identifies with their flag. Just one phone call, they're out.

Bros!
Shut up!
I said shut up!
Cultist get who set control them.

Shut the _fuck up!
I can't read all you write up, you dey vex me angry
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by jrusky(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

Even if she his wife, why make mockery of his gender?

Just go and pack all her shit, she will meet them at the door. sad

God bless bro.

Park all shit to the gate and deport her back to wherever she came from.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Swinger60:
Let's asuume it was a romantic date she went for.

shouldn't the bf's focus be on how she disrespected him, his feelings, and how she disrespected what they shared?

him going after material things he bought for her makes it look like he can't even keep her without material things.

the guy is petty. take me to anywhere, I will still say it. and men like that should be avoided at all cost.

I have seen a husband stripped his wife of the wrapper she was tying in the street, all in the name of he bought it for her.

Since d guy bought those things for d lady and am certain many more things, y can't she sit in one place? Na everywhere she go enter?

By d way, who are those that u say should avoid d guy at all cost?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
jrusky:

God bless bro.

Park all shit to the gate and deport her back to wherever she came from.

Simple.
I gate drama.I hate it.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by AfroKnight: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Tell yourself the truth. Can you do what he did?

Redundant question.

Also, the answer to that question is not your business.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Orpe7(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
The other guy sef ain't loyal
Why abandon d babe
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Deejay1000(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
pacespot:

You know some senseless guys no dey reason women matter with sense, immediately they see you with their girlfriend, you are already a target. So if you come to have issue with your girlfriend in my company and you are able to acknowledge the company of whom she is first, then fine. Some guys will embarrass a girl in your company, them turn to you and embarrass you too because you keep mute

Still doesn't negate what I said earlier:

D guy didn't say he owned d lady. He owned d things he bought for & he came to collect d things back.

U are saying d guy who bought d things shouldn't have created a scene but at d same time, yet u are expecting d other guy to fight for d lady. Talking from both sides of ur mouth

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Rubbiish(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
nkwuocha1:

This guy can't try this in very posh place.
He is a fool, they this for night hang out in Abuja, him go collect.
Which Abuja are u talking about?
U know who d guy be?
U think na simp like u?
Do u know if he is personnel?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Carlylepneuma: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Alhmdlh I don't partake in a girlfriend, wig, relationship, type of shhhhhhit men!
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Sixfeetbelle: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
AfroKnight:

Redundant question.

Also, the answer to that question is not your business.

Suddenly it's redundant cause even you know that behavior is childish.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by nkwuocha1: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
LutanFyah:
You think say na by location?

No worry, if your weight reach,try put mouth for wetin no concern you,make we see wether your body go complete.

cheesy cheesy wink wink
SMDH.
All this small small boys self undecided
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by Swinger60(f): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Since d guy bought those things for d lady and am certain many more things, y can't she sit in one place? Na everywhere she go enter?

By d way, who are those that u say should avoid d guy at all cost?
Lol, @ your question.

well, I'm referring to the future is female crew. cheesy cheesy they should avoid petty people
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video by anonym0us: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
pacespot:

He bought those things for her and then, so because you buy something for a woman, it means you own her completely, her time and who she hangs out with? He was just lucky that that guy is lily-livered, if it was me, I would show the guy correct defence with that brute force he is using on that lady. You can't embarrass or molest a lady in my company and you expect me to keep mute. If you have any issue with her, wait for you turn. When you embarrass my guest, it means you belittle me, so the embarrassment gets to me one way or the other. Any lady in that vicinity will avoid going out with that second guy who can't defend a woman in his company.
you dey make noise, you never see trouble before, if you see trouble you no go talk like princess (simp)..if you try rubbish at that state, I go Bleep you up big time, men go storm you, you go run leave town. Na your type dey die untop people matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.