Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56376 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by apple30(f): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..
this may nt be true..ah ah 5yrs debt when u r not high on cheap drugs..pics or I aint believing shit.. undecided
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Justice3000(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Anything for love... But it would have be well heard of if she was your wife with DNA proven kids.

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by lilvicky68(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
apple30:
this may nt be true..ah ah 5yrs debt when u r not high on cheap drugs..pics or I aint believing shit.. undecided
Who knows!!..he might be high on cheap expired drugs

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by sheriffindy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please who is karma
karma Okoro...your neighbour.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by BENEAMATA: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
guy222:
The only solution is for you to collect another loan for her but this time include her mother and her younger sister. Mumu somebody. When una dey do harder harder harder, yes yes yes, i am i am come i am comingggg, you call us. Idiot 2021
grin grin grin
Louder ! Make dem hear you for back row jare.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by engrkaz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
O gbe e ni handicap over 2.5
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by galaxy2020(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fiancée not even wife, can you do same for your sister or mother? I pray u default and they luck u up. Ewu Gambia!
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Aavecoin: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry
you are brain dead....u are collecting loan for an unfaithful runs girl u called girlfriend.smh
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nwaotu10(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bloody simp!

Take the Redpill, you said no.

Phuk you
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by tot(f): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
sheriffindy:
karma Okoro...your neighbour.

grin grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by olatdove: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Omo latoro Mumu labi, we asked for a child na Mumu we born.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Kennyking1234: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad @op, ignore the kids taunting u here.U did well for the useless/ingrate girl..Pipu like her are/is the reason why some of us dnt render assistant.U'll not make heaven if u dnt pursue/recover every job from that swine.Carry street boys like slawormir go her papa house sad. Nor look face/take sorry,come back 2 months time and collect am.
lol
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by lecturer50(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Some men who are condemning this have done more than that for women because of love.

When you are in love with the opposite gender, you will do things that ordinarily you won't do.

But it is good to love with some sense because sometimes it could lead to imprisonment.

A lover out of love, gave her account number to her lover to be transferring money into.She suspected the guy was into shady activities but her love for him blinded her.

The boyfriend was involved in online scamming and Yahoo and the account was traced to the girl who was then sentenced to 5 years in prison.

I have the video with me. I think it happened in South Africa.The girl is from South Africa and the boyfriend is a Nigerian.

If you see the girl, very fine girl.

So we should love with our brains intact.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Starzo: 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
ReneJay:
Maybe you hurt her in the past and this is her way to make you pay back
To use u do money dey hungry me angry
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Starzo: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
lecturer50:
Some men who are condemning this have done more than that for women because of love.

When you are in love with the opposite gender, you will do things that ordinarily you won't do.

But it is good to love with some sense because sometimes it could lead to imprisonment.

A lover out of love gave her account number to her lover to be transferring money into.She suspected the guy was into shady activities but her love for him blinded her.

The boyfriend was involved in online scamming and Yahoo and the account was traced to the real owner who was then sentenced to 5 years in prison.

I have the video with me. I think it happened in South Africa.The girl is from South Africa and the boyfriend is a Nigerian.

If you see the girl, very fine girl.

So we should love with our brains intact.
She didn't do it out of love. She was obviously getting some percentage from the money
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Bullhari: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

Your Ex oga. Na your ex be that
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by abimic(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
I pray it's not a loan from LAPO, even in death, you would still pay back. grin. Lover man.. Fiancee indeed, you clearly know not what it takes to call someone a fiancee.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Dearlord(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
How much are we talking about here?
Don't be surprised it won't be up to Ten of Mills here.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by scofield114: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
VGN PEOPLE AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin grin the like she has for money exceeds the like she has for u because they dont love they only like wish successful journey to repaying what u dont chop grin grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Prince001(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..

Lmao��������
U nairalander won't kill person with joke óò. Alternator belt lol.
God bless us all!!!!!
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by cattylove7(f): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
whats goin on with naija men nowadays naija men r becomin mugu nowadays there r only smart in gettin into a woman's panties n dumpin her afterwards every other thing when its comin 2 smartness in other ways na zero go 4 woman that likes u mo/woos u 1st wont do this 2 u no way shebi go 4 ur choice nah/d woman that wishes another man was her choice instead of u na u sabi www.cattylovesline.com
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Taiwod724: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
BadRadio:
I feel like calling you a monumental simp ! but on a second thought let me respect myselfgrin
shocked
BadRadio:
I feel like calling you a monumental simp ! but on a second thought let me respect myselfgrin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Gerald1050(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
No be juju be this grin grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by realman4me(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Good for you!
Well deserved.

guy take am easy with my guy.bros if uve waited for like 2weeks no news from her i guess u should report to police.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by lecturer50(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Starzo:

She didn't do it out of love. She was obviously getting some percentage from the money

She said it.

She said that she did it because she was in love with the boy and did not want to lose him.

She said that she was naive.

She was being interviewed together with 4 other female prisoners on a live TV.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by richard69(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Timing belt is more painful, with the jagged edges him body go tell am.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Gartol(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pegi23:

He should try oo after All he once love her. Pls let peace and love lead

I'm an advocate for forgiveness
no be this kind matter. How many women in the west have rejected alimony just because of the love they once shared with thier spouses
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Gartol(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pegi23:

He should try oo after All he once love her. Pls let peace and love lead

I'm an advocate for forgiveness
no be on top this matter, how many women in the west have rejected alimony just because of the love they once shared with thier spouses. Fraud is fraud no matter what. You think she is going to stop? Hell NO!!!. No be everything be love., wife they kill husband, husband dey kill wife they once shared love too.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Yankee101: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Una mumu don do
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Orgym(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
idiot. Girlfriend for that matter.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by tbibuzz(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
It's possible she wants to travel out better go straight to the police Dem go give u wetin to take go bank Dem go block her bvn ,better don am sharp sharp unless once she travels money don go
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Let's start with how much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.