Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56367 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by drLammy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na God catch you
You cudnt take the loan for yourself or your parents but a woman

Shane
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Ziggy12: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

You cannot go to police because she didn’t force you ..you did it willingly and maybe she gives it to you well in the other room ..but guy you Bleep up shaa....just follow her up through any of her family member that you know until you get to her
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Ilekokonit: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

She never saw you as her fiancee in the first place. She saw you as her meal ticket and was only after what your salary could her in the form of a loan. She may be thinking the loan is a payment for all the sex she had with you in which case she is an olosho prostitute who never intended to marry you.

Rejoice and thank your stars as you almost married a thief and / or prostitute.

I would have said to take the case to the EFCC or to court but the thief may turn round and say it was a gift and not a loan .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Michaelota: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
You did it for love so forget it, if she is really yours she will realize her self some day. Her phone May bd bad though
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
What type of help do you want?

Should we turn to idiots like you are?

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by flokii: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
When will some guys have sense?

You took loan, meaning you're working for someone else you're not yet married to and you think it's the right thing to do.. Do you have any any legal agreement to show you took a loan on her behalf? No!

Workers are usually target of fraudsters and it's always this loan ish.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Akanoaaa(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
She don use your money take relocate abroad with her lover. Shishi you no go see again.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Chesteredge: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
And u still dey call her your fiancée. Plz u need a different orientation in life. Come join SMAN. The boy child must excel
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Hypnotise: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fake story.

So you don't know your fiancée's house or her family members?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by overseasnbeyond: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
That one na dicck matter ooo, bottom don chop am.
Go pay ya loan, next time fear woman.police no fit do shit because if you fucck am before! Na your bill u pay[/b]Other way round, police will collect some from her and still fucck her[b]
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Mofranky(f): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Can't be true
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by berrystunn(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Big money......but how much?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lomprico2:

that's why dem create stingy men association.

you have just been magard grin
grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by ccollins(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
report straight to the police! she be Yahoo revolution
get a lawyer and go to court to recover Ur money back
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by lilvicky68(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ekpekus:

Even for personal or business use, it is risky to collect loan for yourself. You dey talk wife and girlfriend grin
Imagine na
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Germi9: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
owfa. come make we gather beat u

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by lilvicky68(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Demonicide:
lol . The alternator belt got me laughing
It's more effective than cane
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Use the rope abeg... Or use third mainland. You wount hear word, these things re beast, you keep on feeding them. You re on your own. Dont have any cash commitment with any lady you re not married to. Not your even your fiancee, or whatever you call it.... May God help you...
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by kiddkash(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
SIMPS will be the end of this world

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Duplexxx: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sorry for that and be careful of girls this days they don't know what is love they are only hunting for quick money they will pretend to the last after they get what they want they will drop you. Go and report the police she will pay back. Na thief girl
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Yippeedaniel(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Never will i allow women to control with thia legs
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by trumpcoat(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Don't you know her house, wonder shall never end,if you've had canal knowledge of her already, idi loje if not please take legal actions she can't go Scot free
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by OLAMINREWA(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

How much do you earn with your teacher's salary that got such huge amount to be repaid in 5 years? Are you repaying 1k monthly?

Am only asking for Negudu oo
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Emeka71(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
You have been scammed.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by emmaoria16(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
God help you sir. Olori ori
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'm am tempted to call u women wrapper

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by madridsta007(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

She must have planned this in a long, long, long while.
Act immediately and get the police & EFCC involved.

She has planned getaways, new phone numbers, new address, etc, so you cant chase her on your own. Even if it means getting the police to arrest someone close to her, do it.

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Regex: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Minjim:

I've you even appeared ?

Summon me first.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Teddiie(f): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
BadRadio:
I feel like calling you a monumental simp ! but on a second thought let me respect myselfgrin

But you just did grin.

Op, now this is funny ; D grin. Sorry I had to laugh. Use another sim to call her and threaten her that you will report to the appropriate authorities if she doesn't return the money. Sorry o
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by yesloaded: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Is it the same gal wey talk sey she's pregnant for another man?

Oga carry ur joke elsewhere joor
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by AntiWailer: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
I don't get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.