Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56384 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
This life is just full of drama. grin

Fear women.

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by ToyinDipo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Joker

3 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Solace92: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please who is karma

Karma is the CEO/MD of all loan organisations

11 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by kponkedenge(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

And you call her your fiancee?

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Lomprico2: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

that's why dem create stingy men association.

you have just been magard grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by CSTRR: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
I never take loan for myself, it would now be for a fiancee.?
When I am not a full blown idiot.

8 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Goodman247: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
You took a loan for her because of pussy,your life,your wahala

5 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Prussian: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

To be repaid in 5 years.
5 years a slave grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by jentlevik: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
U know her
Her house
Her family..
Take police to d house and arrest her

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Dbarrzx: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
This kind of loan you might end up paying it with your wife that was never part of it. That is another woman might suffer the consequence of your negligence.

4 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by kachi08(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Very simple bro. If you have a valid evidence, you can sue her and recover your money back from her. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Burgerlomo: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Make I Laugh grin grin grin

See your Life ! Na Kpekus dey control am grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Flier: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Really
Report her to EFCC,that is fraud
Don’t try police if you love yourself otherwise she will have the last laugh,

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by afbstrategies: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

You are even lucky she didn't use you for money ritual.

Thank God for your life bro and look before you leap, going forward ok.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Goodman247: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fake story, very fake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by witworth(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sadly, little or nobody is going to help you.
All you have to do is take the pain and bear it as hard as you can
Though humans do make a lot of mistakes, some are unforced errors.
But you need to endure defeat to enjoy victory.
You were scammed and that's just the reality.
Move on if you can't get help. Just don't kill yourself over it.
Remember another person can collect the money from her the same scam wherever she might be going to like caro.
So carry on my brother, try and pay back the money to avoid full wrath of the law.
At least you need to face the penalty for your stupidity.
It's normal

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Solace92: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Abeg who u tell bfr u take d loan for her and gave the money to her. Abeg no come here and disturb person ooo...

2 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Seniorwriter(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Future is Female geng pls come out.
I can't comprehend why you ain't smart enough to document and have her sign a statement stating you stood in stead for her as per the loan....No matter which party I fall in I make it a point of duty to document agreements or Investment Involvements....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Burgerlomo: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Okoroawusa: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
So what do you want us to do?

Help you look for her?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by April4th(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please who is karma

My sister from another mother and father
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Lomprico2: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Incomplete story

drop the full version for us

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Demonicide(f): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..
lol . The alternator belt got me laughing
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by jrusky(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

You mean you took a loan for your girlfriend and she blocked your number after given her the loan

The entire men in Nairaland need to daze you one good slap each to reset you brain.

Go find help elsewhere no time here for any help.

3 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by SmartyPants(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
This looks like a fake story.

A loan so big that a teacher would spend 5 years paying back. Who is going to give anyone a loan that large? Who would take out a loan that large on behalf of another? And then seriously not know what to do to trace their so-called fiancee? You don' know where she lives, her family, her friends?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Solace92: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Flier:
Report her to EFCC,that is fraud
Don’t try police if you love yourself,she will have the last laugh,

Which EFCC, d 1 in Nigeria?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by EmmyDJourno: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Report her to the Police, collect the money and go make yourself useful with it

Ogun go kee her Papa
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by thaprofit88: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Oga you be mumu. Even see the kind name wey you dey answer.

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by MemoriesAndMe: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Just leave it in God's hands. Five years is just nearby.

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Slynation(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
This is a very good reason why "Mosdii" has been ranting "Ladies are useless, all of them" grin

5 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Newbielearner(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

She's not your fiancee. You are her client.

I guess you were dating yourself.

Wait... Did you meet her physically?

The first time you guys met, did she ask for tfare or asked you to book Uber?

Please stay updated with the trends in the society. In as much as we have industrious and virtuoso women here in Nigeria, 75 percent are chronic manipulators.

I can't assume the scorn you would get when you start reporting this. I hope you know her full name, house, etc. Hope she didn't send you someone else's account details.

I won't call you a simp. We learn everyday.

I urge you not to look down on yourself. Pick yourself up and choose your circles wisely .

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.