Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56380 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by osazsky(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
If there are no documents stating that you borrowed her money..she will take u to court and tell the court she borrowed u money 45 years ago and u paid back but she didnt know how u sourced the cash..y once guys see yanch thier mumu button go just enter auto pilot..na way for una o..puna is cheap y spend on it when u are not the only one eating the puna..holes everywhere pik anyone that plSes u and run.then decieve another puna with d promise of marriage then move again..do this everyday and thk me lata

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Toluwarnih(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
who else thinks op just wan trend for nairaland, useless threads just full his profile

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by kwasoly(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

You need Cain?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by xtervaganza(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..
lol
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by xtervaganza(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
No sympathy for simps angry
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Franklinshaddy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Are you sure she is your fiancee or you are the one calling her that cos which kind fiancee you no know there house or family?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by bayogbite(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
You are a complete fool anyway, but charge her to court to recover your money asap
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Chigold101(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry
your mumu no get part 2
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by 99thEnemy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

In your case, she only applied the following applicable formula

O ni Maga Bill Am
Small money, Ball Out
Usain Bolt, Run Am
You get sure client, Lock am
If e no get money leave am
EFCC n’bo Japa Japa and Block Number.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

don't worry it will only take 5 years and it will all be over grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by sexuential: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

It's her Repayment packageor benefit from the relationship with you.

Take heart, she has paid herself for the time spent with you.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Bestbeelieve: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
kwasoly:

You need Cain?

Cain ke? even nama dey immune to kane. na brain resetting slap e need. you go shout ''soji yasef'' come give am tooozaaaa!
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by gambit25: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
He choke abi ? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by lilvicky68(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
richard69:
Timing belt is more painful, with the jagged edges him body go tell am.
Chai
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by murphyung(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
I don't understand how reporting to the police might help. First off, the loan wasn't taken in her name.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Creative7(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
You guys will not listen to our brother mosdi sermon here all the time that "Nigeria Girls Are Useless All OF Them.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Hassanmaye(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
mrdharkchild:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please, when r u committing suicide? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wickedness grin grin

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by 99thEnemy(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
you're such a romantic dudegrin kudos
grin grin

I am with you on this.

But If we say this guy has plenty sense now, Nairalanders will come and start attacking us that we are accusing him of being wise. grin grin grin

He is a very SIMP.le loving guy grin

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Hassanmaye(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
BigYash:
She don use Kayamata run you down.Good for you. She don go use your money dey enjoy with her fvcking mate . Make una leave these hoes,una say no. Una wan dey form nice . See your life now. I pray you never find her,so that you go get sense.. grin
Mumu Boy! grin grin grin I can't stop laughing. Mumu still many for Nigeria o. Chai! Damn nigga,come and see Pussy nigga of the year 2021 grin
Haha and the good guy sef go never see underwear na cultists go enjoy it free
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by nedekid: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
You made a big mistake but you can get her arrested so she can vomit the money
What crime did she commit.
Nigger took the loan. He is the one that has a relationship with the lender, not her.
He gave her a gift of which she has no business with how he got the money.

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
99thEnemy:
grin grin

I am with you on this.

But If we say this guy has plenty sense now, Nairalanders will come and start attacking us that we are accusing him of being wise. grin grin grin

He is a very SIMP.le loving guy grin
he's a SIMP.le man by naturegrin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Jeremiah48(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2021
Should I tell you what I'm thinking?
I think your Village people have successfully uploaded your profile in their Web.

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Solace92:

Karma is the CEO/MD of all loan organisations
cheesy grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Lomprico2:

that's why dem create stingy men association.

you have just been magard grin
grin
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Hassanmaye(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=99330601][/quote]
Wickedness
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by bluebay(m): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Your fiancée or you too fast farward?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Hassanmaye(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2021
Slynation:

This is a very good reason why "Mosdii" has been ranting "Ladies are useless, all of them" grin

Lol ever since I comot my hand for there matter wlh I sleep well
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by bluebay(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please who is karma
Na kamakazi brother unto kentro level.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by alphabbey1(m): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2021
I can't collect loan for my mother. Talkless of girlfriend
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by error4040: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2021
mrdharkchild:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please, when r u committing suicide? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

. bruuuuuuuuuuuh this your comment OFF me like OFF WHITE, the level of savagery you put here fit make am go enter toilet fill a water drum an sink in forever.

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by micflo28(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2021
Hope say you scatter her p*ssy well well before she run. Widen am make even the loan no fit fix the damages grin grin grin cheesy
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by ayusco85(m): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
Karma is an actor from India... Thats not fear. it's better u follow that advice by reporting her to the right authorities.. She will vomit the money na ingrate she won be.

Some people need experiences like this to learn. The guy na big mumu
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by loswhite(m): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2021
ReneJay:
Maybe you hurt her in the past and this is her way to make you pay back
foolish women....you ppl must find a way to still blame it on the man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.