Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (31433 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
There's no need bring up civil war here, it's irrelevant so ignore any such post.

The point is that there are 3 Igbo parties, PDP, APGA, and PPA.
PDP is still very strong so don't think it's only APGA that's an Igbo party.

We don't need another one just yet.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
Breaking news.

ACN a "Yoruba party" won 1 federal constituency in far away Akwa Ibom.

Still waiting for APGA to come second anywhere outside of Ibo speaking areas
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
[size=15pt]why are yorubas not showing this people pepper for lagos undecided

show them pepper so they can run back to APGA or PDP that have raped them over the years

Fashola and tinubu have messed up with this ohaneze and igbo thing in  lagos undecided[/size]
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

Your opinion is irrelevant! Do you not see need for use to unite politically I mean, how daft can some of my southern brothers be?

My opinion is the opinion of the silent majority that resides in the East. ACN will find no allies in the East. Unless the join forces with one of our local parties.

There is no such thing as "southern" brothers. You are West and we are East. That is how we view things.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Keep looking at Awolowo a man who probably died before you were born while SE continue to play 5th fiddle within the PDP

PDP Igbo party mu he he I dey laff scatter o

An Igbo party where a Yoruba man has been President for a larger part of their history.

An Igbo party Where SE still queue way behind Yorubas?

Ignorance!
Wait till ACN becomes a national party and then you'll tell me whether it will still be under Tinubu control.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by sbeezy8: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Breaking news.

ACN a "Yoruba party" won 1 federal constituency in far away Akwa Ibom.

Still waiting for APGA to come second anywhere outside of Ibo speaking areas

ACN won 2 seats in plateau also if im not mistaken
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

My opinion is the opinion of the silent majority that resides in the East. ACN will find no allies in the East. Unless the join forces with one of our local parties.

[size=14pt]There is no such thing as "southern" brothers. You are West and we are East. That is how we view things. [/size]

GOOD

Yoruba people can you see, they do not like you people at all

chase eze ndigbo and ohaneze out of SW and we would do the same in the north ASAP

this people are animals believe it or not
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

As long as they stay out of Igbo sphere of influence, then we shall all be ok. You seen what happened with ACN in Akwa Ibom state.

There is a reason why Awolowo is the most hated man in the East. Not only in the East, but even in Delta state as well. Just ask Beaf about his opinion of Awolowo.

For GOD SAKE, what has Awolowo got to do with ACN Do you know that Afenifere is against ACN GOSH!!!
BTW, BEAF was talking about what happened in delta state. I have even provided links to clarify that it was not awolowo that caused it but Oil and greed.
http://www.itsekiri.org/files/communique/communique_details.php?selected_id=79

Try to know more about what happened before you blame people.

The truth is, the East has more to gain in ACN than whatever they form because APGA will probably end up like ANPP AND AD. We should UNITE FOR GOD SAKE!!
The hausas and fulanis fought with Kanuris. In fact, the kanuris wanted to secede from Northern Nigeria before brought back. Yet you do not see kanuris behaving like Kids over spilled milk. The war happened, fine, move on, please!!!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
Obiagu1:

There's no need bring up civil war here, it's irrelevant so ignore any such post.

The point is that there are 3 Igbo parties, PDP, APGA, and PPA.
PDP is still very strong so don't think it's only APGA that's an Igbo party.

We don't need another one just yet.

PPA? Is that a party? Is that Palmwine Peoples Asociation? Pls How many seats do they have? Do they even measure up to Accord in SW?

Labour has more relevance in Nigeria than APGA does. FACT.

Labour has 1 state under lockdown, Tell us which state APGA has that stranglehold on.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2011
Where's this cow from?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Keep looking at Awolowo a man who probably died before you were born while SE continue to play 5th fiddle within the PDP

To be honest, I was around 4 months old when Awolowo died.

Better to be under PDP thumb than under thumb of a party whose people inserted tribalism into Nigerian politics.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

For GOD SAKE, what has Awolowo got to do with ACN Do you know that Afenifere is against ACN GOSH!!!
BTW, BEAF was talking about what happened in delta state. I have even provided links to clarify that it was not awolowo that caused it but Oil and greed.
http://www.itsekiri.org/files/communique/communique_details.php?selected_id=79

Try to know more about what happened before you blame people.

The truth is, the East has more to gain in ACN than whatever they form because APGA will probably end up like ANPP AND AD. We should UNITE FOR GOD SAKE!!
The hausas and fulanis fought with Kanuris. In fact, the kanuris wanted to secede from Northern Nigeria before brought back. Yet you do not see kanuris behaving like Kids over spilled milk. The war happened, fine, move on, please!!!

STFU jason

what unity ,.,. ideylaff tried
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

PPA? Is that a party? Is that Palmwine Peoples Asociation? Pls How many seats do they have? Do they even measure up to Accord in SW?

Labour has more relevance in Nigeria than APGA does. FACT.

Labour has 1 state under lockdown, Tell us which state APGA has that stranglehold on.

Ignorance yet again. PPA produced 2 governors in 2007 election.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ Alj Harem
STFU!!!

EzeUche:

There is no such thing as "southern" brothers. You are West and we are East. That is how we view things.

How many times do I have to tell you that I am itsekiri which is SS!!! angry

Obiagu1:

Where's this cow from?

He will obviously be laughing at us Southerners . . . smh!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

To be honest, I was around 4 months old when Awolowo died.

B[b]etter to be under PDP thumb than under thumb of a party that inserted tribalism into Nigerian politics.[/b]

CHAI  ode olodo

was it not PDP that did that

why should there be an igbo commission in lagos if they are ethnocentric as u suggest
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
Alj Uche:

STFU jason

what unity ,.,. ideylaff tried
grin grin grin grin

Its best to ignore you!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
The point is PDP is an Igbo party, APP(ANPP) a Northern party, and AD a SWern party, only PDP is still strong till today.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
Obiagu1:

Ignorance!
Wait till ACN becomes a national party and then you'll tell me whether it will still be under Tinubu control.

PDP which is a National party has A SW always ahead of any SE person since inception

FACT
Obiagu1:

Ignorance yet again. PPA produced 2 governors in 2007 election.

Really? Currently how many seats does PPA have as governors. LP has 1 Ondo and still relevant

Ppl just join the Palmwin Peoples Association and later decamp to PDP where they are still houseboys and irrelevant in the grand scheme of the things
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by henry101(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
Obiagu1:

I'm still waiting to hear where LP won as if everyone in other parties are clueless, evil and unelectable except those in ACN.

LP is holding it down in Ondo state.
I think Mimiko doesnt want to be under Tinubu.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/latest-parliamentary-elections-results-live
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
Who wants ACN involved in their state, when they are associated with Do or die politics? We do not need that in the East. angry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

PDP which is a National party has A SW always ahead of any SE person since inception

FACT
Really? Currently how many seats does PPA have as governors. LP has 1 Ondo and still relevant

Ppl just join the Palmwin Peoples Association and later decamp to PDP where they are still houseboys and irrelevant in the grand scheme of the things

, because they still all want to go back to PDP. PDP has no ground in the SW except that Obasanjo became President under PDP.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
Obiagu1:

The point is PDP is an Igbo party, APP(ANPP) a Northern party, and AD a SWern party, only PDP is still strong till today.

An Igbo party PDP would rather have a SW president than an Igbo one.

They would rather not have any SE vying for executive positions. Tell me when a SE has been Presidential or VP candidate under the Igbo PDP party?

Currently Ibos are number 5 in PDP yet PDP is an Ibo party?

The only shocking thing is that you no dey laff? everybody here dey laff ooooooo
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by ektbear: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
rofl @ Palmwine Peoples Association
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

They would rather not have any SE vying for executive positions. Tell me when a SE has been Presidential or VP candidate under the Igbo PDP party?

The only shocking thing is that you no dey laff? everybody here dey laff ooooooo

. . . and who was ACN's Presidential candidate in 2007 and the current one is who? But it's a Yoruba party right?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
Obiagu1:

The point is that the South should UNITE!!!! We are not animals, we can speak with one voice politically!!!
The SE will lose alot 2015!!! As I warn about 4 months ago and was vindicated by Ezeachi and Abagworo. I am warning again, LET THERE BE POLITICAL UNITY BETWEEN THE SOUTH. ONCE THE WEST AND THE EAST ARE UNITED, THE SS WILL FOLLOW!!! Now, ACN  is stronger. Unite now so you will have a political leverage because 2015 will ask us some very fundamental questions and the SW AND SS will win while the SE will lose. My last post here!!!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by sbeezy8: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

Who wants ACN involved in their state, when they are associated with Do or die politics? We do not need that in the East. angry

obviously edo plateau akwa ibom does lol
the battle in the middle belt and niger delta was between the acn and pdp

apga isnt even known in the states around iboland - cross akwa delta benue
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
People saying the SE will lose a lot in 2015. Who the hell cares? It still wont change the fact that we do not want ACN in our own backyard. Stay in Edo, but do not move in Delta and East of the River Niger.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
sbeezy8:

What are you talking about? APGA is in Rivers State as well. Not only in the core SE states. It is only a matter of time people will run away from ACN when Tinubu shows his true intentions.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

that is the beauty of nigeria

when 1 group whats to play tribal politics, they get beaten down over and over again

even if PDP choose an igbo president or VP they would lose, why u ask ?

because the WHOLE COUNTRY knows that my igbo brothers are tribalistic and hold strong views about yorubas and northerners

they hate us but yet want to rule us, how is that possible i ask

we dey laff oooo

if Ngige loses under ACN that is the end of ndigbo in nigeria politics

FACT
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

The point is that the South should UNITE!!!! We are not animals, we can speak with one voice politically!!!
The SE will lose alot 2015!!! As I warn about 4 months ago and was vindicated by Ezeachi and Abagworo. I am warning again, LET THERE BE POLITICAL UNITY BETWEEN THE SOUTH. ONCE THE WEST AND THE EAST ARE UNITED, THE SS WILL FOLLOW!!! Now, ACN  is stronger. Unite now so you will have a political leverage because 2015 will ask us some very fundamental questions and the SW AND SS will win while the SE will lose. My last post here!!!

Don't bother about us losing ground in 2015, we were no where in Nigerian affairs for many years but we gained ground economically, that is our #1 priority. Maybe it may help us concentrate in what we do best. Get it?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
Obiagu1:

Don't bother about us losing ground in 2015, we were no where in Nigerian affairs for many years but we gained ground economically, that is our #1 priority. Maybe it may help us concentrate in what we do best. Get it?

They do not get it. When was the last time they heard us screaming for 2015? grin

Let there be North, East and West.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
sbeezy8:

What about PDP, an Igbo party?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

APC Wins Jigawa Elections / EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos / Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.