Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (31432 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Chyz2: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2011
Lot of boasting going on now, what who's going to be crying at the end. grin
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
Funny or sad how dayokanu likes a party who hated his uncle.  cry
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
Chyz*:

Lot of boasting going on now, what who's going to be crying at the end. grin

No boasting bro. Just praying for political unity in the south.

EzeUche:

Funny or sad how dayokanu likes a party who hated his uncle.  cry

STFU!!!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
By the way, what's taking them so long to release this result? Something dey worry INEC.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2011
Dora is not going to win. Enough of the ACn being a Yoruba party drama. Thank God for Fayemi's justice/Fashola's influence tho. Wish the whole SW could be ACN, need to unite, peeps. After SW and NC, ACN needs to move SE bound.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by aljharem(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Dora is not going to win. Enough of the ACn being a Yoruba party drama. Thank God for Fayemi's justice/Fashola's influence tho. Wish the whole SW could be ACN, need to unite, peeps. After SW and NC, ACN needs to move SE bound.

are are pples allowing igbos to rule in lagos

why

they do not like you people

they do not like anything ACN or yoruba

so why is fashola doing this to his people undecided
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Exactly my Ekiti lady!!!

The south should unite with the middle belt, politically!!!! That way, we will be stronger!!! How come the SS and NC do not see it as a tribal party but the SE sees it as a tribal party. Guys, there is strength in unity.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Knight1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
Dora hasn't won yet, has she?
pls the topic should be reverted to its former status
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
alj harem:

are are pples allowing igbos to rule in lagos

why

they do not like you people

they do not like anything ACN or yoruba

so why is fashola doing this to his people undecided

Hmm

1) I'm not a Lagosian

2) Apart from the boasting on NL, I really dont see the problem. Lots of Northerners in Lagos too, dont think we all love each other. And if the Igbos are "kicked" out, then you know the Northerners will be next, then the Edos etc etc. Where will it end?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

Exactly my Ekiti lady!!!

The south should unite with the middle belt, politically!!!! That way, we will be stronger!!! How come the SS and NC do not see it as a tribal party but the SE sees it as a tribal party. Guys, there is strength in unity.

After the South unites, we need to move up North to liberate them from the shackles of Sharia. Not saying Sharia is bad, but the misinterpretation of it is deadly.

Why should it be North vs. South? I dont see a one Nigeria, but at least unite politically to build up economically.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

After the South unites, we need to move up North to liberate them from the shackles of Sharia. Not saying Sharia is bad, but the misinterpretation of it is deadly.

Why should it be North vs. South? I dont see a one Nigeria, but at least unite politically to build up economically.

Supported. The SS, SE, and SW will all probably go for GEJ. We certainly have to progress.
Some people are still stuck in 1967, but I am happy as yorubas and some igbos are demonstrating maturity.
BTW, do not listen to harem, he is a bigot. If igbos are "kicked out" definitely, Northerners have to be kicked out as well. So, no one is kicking anyone out!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Hmm

1) I'm not a Lagosian

2) Apart from the boasting on NL, I really dont see the problem. Lots of Northerners in Lagos too, dont think we all love each other. And if the Igbos are "kicked" out, then you know the Northerners will be next, then the Edos etc etc. Where will it end?

trully yorubas and igbos are bless with good women

thank you, it so annoying when you see people so bigoted

but thank you for your insight
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Chyz2: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

The south should unite with the middle belt, politically!!!! That way, we will be stronger!!!

You may be on to something, I may have to do some more political calculations but you might be on to something.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
Chyz*:

You may be on to something, I may have to do some more political calculations but you might be on to something.

Exactly brother. If we can have Hausa-Fulani, why cant we have Yoruba-Igbo Can you see that this divide and rule mechanism is killing us, southerners. The NC are afraid of the North, they want to unite with the south. All we need to do first, is to unite the South. Especially Yoruba and Igbo, politically. Once that is done, the SS will follow automatically. By this, we have move the batle ground from the South to the middle belt, If this can be done, our (southern) agenda of progress, religious tolerance and education can be mainstream in Nigeria. The so called North, will have no choice be to follow the progressive ways while the Northern cabal that has impoverished the youths (almajiris) for their manipulations will be relegated to the background.

Our Ideologies will be mainstream. The south has always been for federalism. That will be implemented. If not, a better system will be used to prevent marginalisation of the minorities in the south and north.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

Exactly brother. If we can have Hausa-Fulani, why cant we have Yoruba-Igbo Can you see that this divide and rule mechanism is killing us, southerners. The NC are afraid of the North, they want to unite with the south. All we need to do first, is to unite the South. Especially Yoruba and Igbo, politically. Once that is done, the SS will follow automatically. By this, we have move the batle ground from the South to the middle belt, If this can be done, our (southern) agenda of progress, religious tolerance and education can be mainstream in Nigeria. The so called North, will have no choice be to follow the progressive ways while the Northern cabal that has impoverished the youths (almajiris) for their manipulations will be relegated to the background.

Our Ideologies will be mainstream. The south has always been for federalism. That will be implemented. If not, a better system will be used to prevent marginalisation of the minorities in the south and north.

shattap dia

so u think we think of southerners everyday

you must be delusional
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
I swear this jason123 and AljUche are like brothers. lol

Love-hate brotherhood. Keep it up grin
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I swear this jason123 and AljUche are like brothers. lol

Love-hate brotherhood. Keep it up grin

I like some of his post sometimes. Othertimes, its like he is on ganja before coming to type rubbish.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Chyz2: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

CPC is taking over the norther and division in the south will be a detriment so your point is pretty valid. Although when it comes to the state level in SE(a=including Anioma when its created) im for APGA. If Acn grabs the MB then i think nationally all parts of the south should probably join.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Chyz2: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
However, 2015 will possibly divide ACN if that happens.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

In the sixties, that kinda thinking might be very smart.

In this current world, it is not.

Chew on this for a while:

Aliko Dangote has more in common with his business partners in the South than he has with any of the almajiris in the North. Mr Ibeto cares more about his business deals with the Chinese than he does with any freaking Igbo man at Onitsha. That will be reflected in any decision those guys take. So when people think about marginalization in terms of geopolitical regions , it makes no sense. It made sense in the sixties but not of today.

We still think about the world in terms of physical nations and states. We better start thinking about it in terms of financial states as opposed to physical boundaries. Once u do that, the picture will become clearer on who is being marginalised and who is actually doing the marginalisation.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by henry101(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

If you capture everybody in Nigeria as you are typing/saying now.
Who's gonna be the God damned Oppsition?

The polity is good as it is now. Let everybody disagree to agree and stop saying every post that concerns anyone from the east is about tribalism.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2011
Chyz*:

CPC is taking over the norther and division in the south will be a detriment so your point is pretty valid. Although when it comes to the state level in SE(a=including Anioma when its created) im for APGA. If Acn grabs the MB then i think nationally all parts of the south should probably join.

Fair enough! smiley

Chyz*:

However, 2015 will possibly divide ACN if that happens.

No. Because, if there is unity. You and I know that the SW and the SE will reach a consensus candidate. Probably Fashola and Chime/ Amechi. With the NC with us, who needs the vote of the NW and NE??
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
Basseti:

In the sixties, that kinda thinking might be very smart.

In this current world, it is not.

Chew on this for a while:

Aliko Dangote has more in common with his business partners in the South than he has with any of the almajiris in the North. Mr Ibeto cares more about his business deals with the Chinese than he does with any freaking Igbo man at Onitsha. That will be reflected in any decision those guys take. So when people think about marginalization in terms of geopolitical regions , it makes no sense. It made sense in the sixties but not of today.

We still think about the world in terms of physical nations and states. We better start thinking about it in terms of financial states as opposed to physical boundaries. Once u do that, the picture will become clearer on who is being marginalised and who is actually doing the marginalisation.  
Fair enough

henry101:

If you capture everybody in Nigeria as you are typing/saying now.
Who's gonna be the God damned Oppsition?

The polity is good as it is now. Let everybody disagree to agree and stop saying every post that concerns anyone from the east is about tribalism.

I also say it to the yorubas. Check the beginning pages of this thread, I said the same thing to Fstranger. I know bigoted people when I see what they typed.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by gohome: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2011
who posted this. it is so wrong,  please dora has not won. no announcement yet. dora is leading
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by chidyke77(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
Am frm the same LGA wt Ngige bt am happy dat Dora is leading.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
Dora won? oga a, which kain democracy rigging is this? embarassed
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
Na rumour be this abi na wetin?

Front page says that, thread conversations implies other . . .
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
This Basseti individual is calming my restless Igbo spirit. undecided
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Auntie Dora won fair and square. Shouldn't you be happy a woman has won?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by henry101(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Wont you be happy if you see your fellow woman in the National assembly?
Apga won two seat from women.
Chris Anyanwu won a woman too.(Kema Chikwe)
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
donspony:

Na rumour be this abi na wetin?

Front page says that, thread conversations implies other . . .
Title was updated.

henry101:

Wont you be happy if you see your fellow woman in the National assembly?
Apga won two seat from women.
Chris Anyanwu won a woman too.(Kema Chikwe)
EzeUche:

Auntie Dora won fair and square. Shouldn't you be happy a woman has won?
I'm not that shallow to want a woman to win just because she's a woman.

The same way I dont want Iyabo to win. I respect the likes of Olayinka of Ekiti state. That woman should shed her shells and branch out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

APC Wins Jigawa Elections / EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos / Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.