Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (31431 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Basseti: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2011
All these apoplectic internet tribal warmongers that breathe thru their anal orifices are at it again.

The same debate, the same I beta pass U mentality while Nigeria is burning. Just whip up religious and tribal sentiments in Naija, and even the most sane dude will start acting as if struck with acute senility. Very easy for elected officials to get away with so much in this country. They know our achilles heel. A dose of tribalism here and there and the people forget what the initial argument was all about.

The circularity of the argument is just dizzying that I wonder where u guys get the energy. Abi dem dey pay una? undecided
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

For GOD SAKE, what has Awolowo got to do with ACN Do you know that Afenifere is against ACN GOSH!!!
BTW, BEAF was talking about what happened in delta state. I have even provided links to clarify that it was not awolowo that caused it but Oil and greed.
http://www.itsekiri.org/files/communique/communique_details.php?selected_id=79

Try to know more about what happened before you blame people.

The truth is, the East has more to gain in ACN than whatever they form because APGA will probably end up like ANPP AND AD. We should UNITE FOR GOD SAKE!!
The hausas and fulanis fought with Kanuris. In fact, the kanuris wanted to secede from Northern Nigeria before brought back. Yet you do not see kanuris behaving like Kids over spilled milk. The war happened, fine, move on, please!!!

Jason you are trying with this your dream of unity, but nobody is deceived when ever you guys claim to be fighting each other
As to what Awolowo has to do with ACN.
Awolowo=Action Group =Action Congress. The only thing that has changed is switching C for G and adding N. Its still same Action Group even if you claim it hails from Zimbabwe.

Secondly nobody gets deceived when you guys  claim to be opposing and fighting each other. a classical Awo move.  

What on this earth made you think ACN is any better than APGA apart from your media aggressiveness which to me are empty words. APGA is Ojukwus party and will likely outlive even Nigeria it self.

I humbly wonder why your West will not remain your West, and our East remain our East! At least till we all agree to solve the resource issues that divide us all!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
Obiagu1:

Don't bother about us losing ground in 2015, we were no where in Nigerian affairs for many years but we gained ground economically, that is our #1 priority. Maybe it may help us concentrate in what we do best. Get it?

I said I was not going to comment but I just have to add this:

What economic ground are you people always screaming about Even Northerners that have one of theirs as the richest in Africa do not scream like you guys. Should we talk about Adenuga or Okoya As I have said, all this people, do they help their people Is it not just for the Elites How as Adenuga changed the life of an average Yoruba man
So your economic ground does not, in any form, hold any water!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Chyz2: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
sbeezy8:

obviously edo plateau akwa ibom does lol
the battle in the middle belt and niger delta was between the acn and pdp

apga isnt even known in the states around iboland - cross akwa delta benue

The bolded makes no sense being that Igboland is in all of the states you've just listed.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2011
KenGali:

Jason you are trying with this your dream of unity, but nobody is deceived when ever you guys claim to be fighting each other
Awolowo=Action Group =Action Congress. The only thing that has changed is switching C for G and adding N. Its still same Action Group even if you claim it hails from Zimbabwe.

Secondly nobody gets deceived when you guys  claim to be opposing and fighting each other. You all hated and fought Obsanjo, yet he carefully sold the companies he privatized into your hands, a classical Awo move.  

What on this earth made you think ACN is any better than APGA apart from your media aggressiveness which to me are empty words. APGA is Ojukwus party and will likely outlive even Nigeria it self.

I humbly wonder why your West will not remain your West, and our East remain our East! At least till we all agree to solve the resource issues that divide us all!

AG= AD full stop!!! Afenifere is not with ACN!

. . . . .in fact, I am tired of arguing. Do whatever you like. smiley
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

I said I was not going to comment but I just have to add this:

What economic ground are you people always screaming about Even Northerners that have one of theirs as the richest in Africa do not scream like you guys. Should we talk about Adenuga or Okoya As I have said, all this people, do they help their people Is it not just for the Elites How as Adenuga changed the life of an average Yoruba man
So your economic ground does not, in any form, hold any water!

Tell me a case of a few kings and too many poor subjects.  

Wait till we improve our stake in Abuja from the current 70% and the one in Lagos, then you'll know that one multibillionaire is not equivalent to hundred millionaires. Get it?

By the way, this is not for this thread.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2011
Thank you very much Jason!!!!!!!!!!! East and West
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

AG= AD full stop!!! Afenifere is not with ACN!

. . . . .in fact, I am tired of arguing. Do whatever you like. smiley

Before I see ACN as a party, they have to get rid of Tinubu, period!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2011
Obiagu1:

Don't bother about us losing ground in 2015, we were no where in Nigerian affairs for many years but we gained ground economically, that is our #1 priority. Maybe it may help us concentrate in what we do best. Get it?
EzeUche:

They do not get it. When was the last time they heard us screaming for 2015?  grin

Let there be North, East and West.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are morons grin grin

what economial adavantage are you talking about grin grin

look if ngige loses because of ethnocentric reason, you people are finished in nigeria ; mark this post

is it the ACN that rules lagos where you people claim 70% population and tax that you are taking of economy

the nigeria economy lies in lagos, sokoto and port harcount

2 of the above are with ACN and CPC

Rivers state is getting crowded by yorubas and northerners daily because of NNPC and other companies

ypur yoruba neighbours already have a Rotimi amechi there

gradually you would find a full yoruba blood in there

ikwerri do not trust u people

is what economic advantage are you people shouting about

in every country, 2 factors play an important role

military (northerners)

economy (south westerners)

3 out of 4 major presidential candidate saw how stu.pid u people were and picked a yoruba vp

that just shows you how WE IN NIGERIA SEE U PEOPLE

so you 2 STFU and pray hard that Ngige wins so to have the economy you people shout about or else better preper for another 24 long years before any good thing

ACN has allowd igbos into SW why can't igbos allow ACN into the east undecided
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
KenGali:

Secondly nobody gets deceived when you guys  claim to be opposing and fighting each other. You all hated and fought Obsanjo, yet he carefully sold the companies he privatized into your hands, a classical Awo move.  

Must you insult Awo Why do you want to turn this to a tribal war As anyone here insulted or even mentioned Ojukwu's name except from you?? Thier generation divided the South, we should try to unite it!!!

Obiagu1:

Tell me a case of a few kings and too many poor subjects.  

Wait till we improve our stake in Abuja from the current 70% and the one in Lagos, then you'll know that one multibillionaire is not equivalent to hundred millionaires. Get it?

By the way, this is not for this thread.

Please, you should know that, that was all propaganda. Do not be deceived but if you wnat to be, then, go right ahead!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
So Labour Party is now more relevant politically than APGA?

The founding fathers of APGA wont like this.

An Ibo party PDP would rather relegate SE to the background in favour of SW
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
Obiagu1:

Before I see ACN as a party, they have to get rid of Tinubu, period!

He is the one doing the dirty politics while the governors are taking care of the socio-economic problems in their states.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
jason123:

Please, you should know that, that was all propaganda. Do not be deceived but if you wnat to be, then, go right ahead!

Go and ask the former Minister of the FCT if it was a propaganda or go to Abuja and ask around.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
Alj Uche stop using the name Uche. It insults my ancestors when you use our name. Remember "you people," as you call us have our views on the way we see politics.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Chyz2: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

what's your logic behind the bolded statement? I'm not getting it.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

You are just making laughable statements.
A Yoruba party ACN relegated SW to the background in favour of the North, same analogy right?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
Sorry, if you go through my post am not in a habit of insulting people, am also not under any delusion that anything in Nigeria is detribalized. Even mere employment in a company is highly tribalized. I mean exactly what I said, no insult intended whatsoever. Awo is also not the only person who made moves with tribal interest in the early republics, I do not see the insult.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
We do not want ACN East of the River Niger. Now respect our wishes.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

we do not want nyamaria in the north or SW now respect our wishes
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
Where did this cow come from?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by jason123: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
Obiagu1:

Go and ask the former Minister of the FCT if it was a propaganda or go to Abuja and ask around.

wow! shocked shocked shocked I am disappointed. You actually, in your right mind,believe Igbos own 70% of Abuja shocked shocked grin

Okay, let me brief you.
At the time El-rufia made that statement, he was modernizing Abuja and the buildings were demolished. Since the igbos thought they were the ones being targeted, Elrufia had to make the statement by saying igbo own most of Abuja that was why they were the most affected.
This was the same thing that happened in Lagos. Some igbos even when as far as to say, fashola was the reason for the kidnaps in the East, can you imagine. Remember, other buildings from various ethnic groups were also demolished but the igbos thought it was a target program against igbos. Hence, fashola had to appease them by political appointments while Rufia had to save face.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^

You don't sound alright, I swear.
Go to Nigeria my friend, stop cooking up stuff in your head.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2011
The ACN has a Yorubaman as VP.

Cant remember the PDP (Ibo Party) doing anything close
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2011
Alj Uche:

we do not want nyamaria in the north or SW now respect our wishes

You can't even speak proper Hausa, you Hausa impostor so please give it up. Ose!
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

Alj Uche stop using the name Uche. It insults my ancestors when you use our name. Remember "you people," as you call us have our views on the way we see politics.

shattap dia

because i am giving you people a taste of your medicine

if you people want to play ethnic politics, then fine

do not bring it to my home state of anambra

not now, not ever

we are progressives and look above ethnocentric politics angry angry

ok

I AM SPEAKING BEHAVE OF ANAMBRA PEOPLE, ACN is welcome, CPC is welcome, APGA is welcome LP and other parties are all welcome

we want progress
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

The ACN has a Yorubaman as VP.

Cant remember the PDP (Ibo Party) doing anything close

. . . and toothless VP rescues the SW from being relegated to the background by a Yoruba party, still laughing.  cheesy
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

Akwa Ibom is North of River Niger?

You dey laff?
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by AljUche: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
EzeUche:

You can't even speak proper Hausa, you Hausa impostor so please give it up. Ose!

you this mata STFU

i am not hausa

you bloody efulefe

you are not igbo so give it up

i know you are not igbo but i am yet to find out what ethnic group you are from
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
PDP Ibo party?

Lol

Never presented an Ibo man for Presidency

actualy booted out Ekwueme, snookered Rochas cant even offer them anything better than 5th citizen
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Akwa Ibom is North of River Niger?

You dey laff?

That ACN representative knows that he is in a bees nest in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by Obiagu1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ dayokanu, let me tell you something you might pretend you don't know.

If by chance a Northerner becomes the President under ACN, automatically he'll become the leader of the party and will definitely wield his power and influence as it pleases him, it might favour or disfavour the SW, no one knows, so lets stop sounding childish.
Re: Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN by EzeUche(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

PDP Ibo party?

Lol

Never presented an Ibo man for Presidency

actualy booted out Ekwueme, snookered Rochas cant even offer them anything better than 5th citizen

Yet the Igbo tower over most in education, less impoverished people etc. It seems like we have been doing good even though we have not seen the presidency.

Politics is only bragging rights. The average Igbo man and WOMAN is doing quite well. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

APC Wins Jigawa Elections / EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos / Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.