Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

642akintoye's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 642akintoye's Profile / 642akintoye's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Pro Yoruba Appointments Trending On Social Media by 642akintoye: 2:18pm On Mar 18
did you just say Atiku lost cus it turn of the south now tell me where did Tinubi win in whole of south east did you just say Atiku lost cus it turn of the south now tell me where did Tinubi win in whole of south east ...
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon When Jay Jay Okocha Scored Cameroon With Beautiful Free Kick by 642akintoye: 2:48pm On Jan 27
Politics / Re: Shell To Sell Nigeria Onshore Oil Business For $1.3 Billion by 642akintoye: 9:48pm On Jan 16
All is wellBillionBillion Yi noniAll is wellBillionBillion Yi noni...
Politics / Re: Nigerians With Bogus Varsity Degrees From Benin,Togo Are Crooks, Not Victims— Ex by 642akintoye: 6:51pm On Jan 03
TrueTrue...
Education / Re: An Assistant Lecturer Salary In A Federal University by 642akintoye: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
That's true. I pay close to 65k as PAYE to one useless state government that I have never benefited one basic thing from.That's true. I pay close to 65k as PAYE to one useless state government that I have never benefited one basic thing from....
Crime / Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by 642akintoye: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2023
Can you imagine. Because of a girl?Can you imagine. Because of a girl?...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rivers Redeploys State Assembly Clerk, Deputy Amid Political Crisis by 642akintoye: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Great... Let the game begin.Great... Let the game begin....
Politics / Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by 642akintoye: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2023
RIP SirIf inec had uploaded d presidential election like ds we for rejoice after declarationRIP SirIf inec had uploaded d presidential election like ds we for rejoice after declaration...
Business / Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by 642akintoye: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Lies. Obi told the CBN to circulate more money for people not to suffer.Lies. Obi told the CBN to circulate more money for people not to suffer....
Politics / Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by 642akintoye: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Those who got power in 2015 with Buhari and APC got the below as rewardThose who got power in 2015 with Buhari and APC got the below as reward...
Politics / Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by 642akintoye: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Politics / Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by 642akintoye: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2023
Seems there's no charity at home in the SE, none whatsoever.Seems there's no charity at home in the SE, none whatsoever....
Politics / Re: IPOB roast innocent Northerners label them killer herdsman PHOTOS by 642akintoye: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
I will vote him you get any other thing to say?I will vote him you get any other thing to say?...
Politics / Re: You Got Crowded Out By Tinubu Supporters - Aisha Yesufu Mocks Reno Omokri by 642akintoye: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Reno is simply an overgrown child. Him dey take Nigeria's leadership process dey catch cruise.Ignore am abeg.. �Reno is simply an overgrown child. Him dey take Nigeria's leadership process dey catch cruise.Ignore am abeg.. �...
Politics / Re: Before We Crucify Governor Soludo by 642akintoye: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
As Soludo wrote Epistle to the Corinthians, you want to write to the Galatians. Yours hasn't even scaled through.Soludo will vote Obi by God's grace.As Soludo wrote Epistle to the Corinthians, you want to write to the Galatians. Yours hasn't even scaled through.Soludo will vote Obi by God's grace....
Romance / Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by 642akintoye: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ewwww e pain am ooooo. Ewwww e pain am ooooo. ...
Family / Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by 642akintoye: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Why she come dey du face like MeMe Oya so pe Oti lo Izgone....Why she come dey du face like MeMe Oya so pe Oti lo Izgone.......
Politics / Re: 2023: Why Labour Party Campaign Council Not Yet Out – Umeh by 642akintoye: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2022
It sign and sealed in heaven and on Earth obi is Nigeria next presidentIt sign and sealed in heaven and on Earth obi is Nigeria next president...
Religion / Re: Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) by 642akintoye: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Black Africans are fighting back against the colonial masters religion,Last after the death of the Queen of slavery & colonialism.Black Africans are fighting back against the colonial masters religion,Last after the death of the Queen of slavery & colonialism....
Politics / Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by 642akintoye: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2022
This is not what is bordering Nigerian student(youths), settle ASUU let me leave house.Final GraGraThis is not what is bordering Nigerian student(youths), settle ASUU let me leave house.Final GraGra...
Politics / Re: Bello Matawalle Launches Anti-Thurggery Patrol Team (Pictures) by 642akintoye: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
All these one looking like old and like butterWe will be waiting for feedbackAll these one looking like old and like butterWe will be waiting for feedback...
Crime / Re: Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub by 642akintoye: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Very wicked girlVery wicked girl...
Politics / Re: 5 APC Chieftains Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara by 642akintoye: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
We are getting there gradually. A party that has brought an unimaginable level of poverty to her citizens should never be given any other chance.We are getting there gradually. A party that has brought an unimaginable level of poverty to her citizens should never be given any other chance....
Politics / Re: Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers by 642akintoye: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
I weep and grief for the many lives that will be wasted before and after the 2023 elections. Lord have Mercy on me.I weep and grief for the many lives that will be wasted before and after the 2023 elections. Lord have Mercy on me....
Politics / Re: Flash Back 2001 An Igbo Student Become A One Day Governor In Lagos by 642akintoye: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
What Favor has Obi done to non indigent citizen during his 8yrs rule in Anambra.. Bring it out and we compareWhat Favor has Obi done to non indigent citizen during his 8yrs rule in Anambra.. Bring it out and we compare...
Pets / Re: Senegal Parrots And Adorable Love Birds For Sale by 642akintoye: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
okay

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.