Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience (56576 Views)

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / Eniola ‘Mae’ Adeniji: "My Devastating Marriage Experience" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by NEROSKY(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Guys, When you want to date married women, women who are like 5 to10yrs above in marriage are the most vulnerable to fall into your trap. Many times they crave attention..or are just bored of their husband.
It's not gainsay when they say the first 5 to 7 years is the most turbulent in marriage that can break or make a marriage.
The story this young woman detailed above is a typical cycle of almost all marriages. The point our OP finds herself, for an average lady, after trying to endure or make things work will just succumb to the pressure of guys out there...and before u say jack..smart bold guys are already pounding her pvssy with all alacrity.. It's natural these days.. especially if you are in the business of chyking/chopping married women. You will know this.
It's only a matter of time if nothing is done before this woman starts riding the BBC of a guy who gives her attention and tickle her fancy...Naso e dey start...Nothing new.
That's why to me, fidelity in marriage is overrated..cos most times couples have broken their vow long before their significant other realises.
But in her situation, some women will deliberately go out and give in to the advances of their admirer just to kill boredom, depression and feel happy. To hell with marital vows..women do this most times to be Happy. However, the smart ones still find a way to balance home demand by not making it affect the integrity of the marriage...what they do is just flow with the marriage and not stress too much for the attention of their busy husband since he's not ready to be disturbed.
In thesame vein, the busy husband most times is also somewhere cheating with a university or polytechnic slayqueen cos he's also bored of her wife....That's the paradox of marriage.
You see... cheating on both sides maintains the marriage and happiness of both party codedly. Argue with me all you care...that's the reality..
Meanwhile, the stupid couples when they start the cheating game, they transfer the bottled anger and aggression on their partner which usually cause breakup......While the coded smart ones maintain their marriage and we keep praising and complimenting their marriage as the best thing that ever happened since Adam and Eve.
May God give us wisdom in all we do.

Too much wisdom wants to render you useless -abeg i won buy you 1 crate of BUD!!
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by skj1377(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Cheating is not cheap. For a married man there is a high cost to cheating. Depending on who your cheating with. Avoidable expenses like additional house rent of like N750k or a car either partial or complete contribution or in some cases a house.
Cheating should be for successful men as they tend to smell nice drive air conditioned house and rent comfortable places for fornication. On the other hand the regular guy earning the regular rat race compensation may not be able to cheat effectively. Cheating is not free and girls are not cheap either, this includes so called good girls.
FreeSpirited:
Guys, When you want to date married women, women who are like 5 to10yrs above in marriage are the most vulnerable to fall into your trap. Many times they crave attention..or are just bored of their husband.
It's not gainsay when they say the first 5 to 7 years is the most turbulent in marriage that can break or make a marriage.
The story this young woman detailed above is a typical cycle of almost all marriages. The point our OP finds herself, for an average lady, after trying to endure or make things work will just succumb to the pressure of guys out there...and before u say jack..smart bold guys are already pounding her pvssy with all alacrity.. It's natural these days.. especially if you are in the business of chyking/chopping married women. You will know this.
It's only a matter of time if nothing is done before this woman starts riding the BBC of a guy who gives her attention and tickle her fancy...Naso e dey start...Nothing new.
That's why to me, fidelity in marriage is overrated..cos most times couples have broken their vow long before their significant other realises.
But in her situation, some women will deliberately go out and give in to the advances of their admirer just to kill boredom, depression and feel happy. To hell with marital vows..women do this most times to be Happy. However, the smart ones still find a way to balance home demand by not making it affect the integrity of the marriage...what they do is just flow with the marriage and not stress too much for the attention of their busy husband since he's not ready to be disturbed.
In thesame vein, the busy husband most times is also somewhere cheating with a university or polytechnic slayqueen cos he's also bored of her wife....That's the paradox of marriage.
You see... cheating on both sides maintains the marriage and happiness of both party codedly. Argue with me all you care...that's the reality..
Meanwhile, the stupid couples when they start the cheating game, they transfer the bottled anger and aggression on their partner which usually cause breakup......While the coded smart ones maintain their marriage and we keep praising and complimenting their marriage as the best thing that ever happened since Adam and Eve.

8 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by goldmatrix(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
He should be careful of that Liar Mohammed. He is currently the number 3 problem Nigeria is battling with.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by abbey621(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is why it is important not to pretend while dating. You pray every night? You wait on him before eating? These and more are just not sustainable when we talk about life and the ups and downs. If you're in Lagos, the traffic alone can force you to abandon such habits. The most important thing for women to understand is this, BE REALISTIC & ADJUST YOUR EXPECTATIONS! Mind blowing sex, lovey duvey my husband & I habits are all fantasies, the reality is that most married couples have average sex and they enjoy it, once in a while they have mind blowing sex, go on exotic vacations and all the goodies but don't pretend this is the norm. Another advice is to get busy, a lot of women who complain are usually stay at home wives with no life of their own. Get a job, start a business, etc., your energy level must not be way higher than your partner, you need to be at EQUILIBRIUM!

12 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by bakol: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Always remember that statement "for better for worst"

What I can deduce from this your write up is that you may be tempted to cheat on your husband if you see a guy who can do those things your husband is no more doing. But....my advice...

"If sinner entices thee, consent thou not". May God be with you and your husband.

5 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by NEROSKY(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
skj1377:
Cheating is not cheap. For a married man there is a high cost to cheating. Depending on who your cheating with. Avoidable expenses like additional house rent of like N750k or a car either partial or complete contribution or in some cases a house.
Cheating should be for successful men as they tend to smell nice drive air conditioned house and rent comfortable places for fornication. On the other hand the regular guy earning the regular rat race compensation may not be able to cheat effectively. Cheating is not free and girls are not cheap either, this includes so called good girls.

Wisdom!!!

8 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Ajibaba101(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
I decided to write this because I have come to realize that Love can get boring..
I remember when I met my husband , he was such a Nice and handsome Man. I mean I already decided if he ask me out I will say yes from the first day I met him but I still made him beg and purse me for a whole year before finally accepting to date him ..

6 months after our relationship we got married. and our marriage was bliss , I married a friend , we have our downs and quarell but we always make up before we sleep because of the fact that we made it compulsory that we must have a family prayer Every night , we usually settle most of our fights during these prayers ..

But sometimes marriages can get boring , you have gisted all the entire gist ,talk about everything talkable till there is actually nothing to talk about,. Then the husband starts drifting away .maybe he's got a new friend or found a new love ...sometime this new love might not be a person ,For instance my husband new love is politics..He's always working and when he's home he is either watching the News on Tv and even when he tries to talk to me he will be like "Baby can you believe what kai muhammad said again"..

And I'm just sitting like who and what is my concern with lai muhammad?... Yet he doesn't see my reaction,he just continues to talk untill we fall asleep.i listen to him because I have to he is my husband.

The love flame was slowly wearing our ,I mean he no longer wants me to wait for him before I eat. .. if I call him to inquire when he is coming back home , he replies with "I don't know but eat o.. don't wait for me "...

How about the sex life ... What use to be mind blowing sex is now just average .just because he's had too much if it ..I could also say the same about me..I mean before seeing my husband in boxers turns me on but now even if he's naked it doesn't seem to move me

Hmmm but regardless I still love my husband. .I have sat him down many times and talked about spicing things up but you know Men... Anyways the moral of my story is that when you marry ..marry someone that even when he/she changes you would still love them because trust me they will....
so I have been taking some psychological causes these days and I think this might be a solution to your problem

try to have similar interests with him.. like you said he is interested in politics you can also start being interested in politics you will see you will be so wowed and gives you more attention when you are able to discuss his interest with him or maybe beat him to some arguments on politics

3 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ahhhh ! Madam , you just dey know undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Sapeletotheworl(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
I decided to write this because I have come to realize that Love can get boring..
I remember when I met my husband , he was such a Nice and handsome Man. I mean I already decided if he ask me out I will say yes from the first day I met him but I still made him beg and purse me for a whole year before finally accepting to date him ..

6 months after our relationship we got married. and our marriage was bliss , I married a friend , we have our downs and quarell but we always make up before we sleep because of the fact that we made it compulsory that we must have a family prayer Every night , we usually settle most of our fights during these prayers ..

But sometimes marriages can get boring , you have gisted all the entire gist ,talk about everything talkable till there is actually nothing to talk about,. Then the husband starts drifting away .maybe he's got a new friend or found a new love ...sometime this new love might not be a person ,For instance my husband new love is politics..He's always working and when he's home he is either watching the News on Tv and even when he tries to talk to me he will be like "Baby can you believe what kai muhammad said again"..

And I'm just sitting like who and what is my concern with lai muhammad?... Yet he doesn't see my reaction,he just continues to talk untill we fall asleep.i listen to him because I have to he is my husband.

The love flame was slowly wearing our ,I mean he no longer wants me to wait for him before I eat. .. if I call him to inquire when he is coming back home , he replies with "I don't know but eat o.. don't wait for me "...

How about the sex life ... What use to be mind blowing sex is now just average .just because he's had too much if it ..I could also say the same about me..I mean before seeing my husband in boxers turns me on but now even if he's naked it doesn't seem to move me

Hmmm but regardless I still love my husband. .I have sat him down many times and talked about spicing things up but you know Men... Anyways the moral of my story is that when you marry ..marry someone that even when he/she changes you would still love them because trust me they will....
What's up
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by baralatie(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
bakol:
Always remember that statement "for better for worst"

What I can deduce from this your write up is that you may be tempted to cheat on your husband if you see a guy who can do those things your husband is no more doing. But....my advice...

"If sinner entices thee, consent thou not". May God be with you and your husband.
person wey don leave door open gbaa for applicants?

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by woodsbeatrice30: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
BareFacedLies:

True!

After a while you just get tired of fučking the same pùssy every time grin

An older uncle of mine cant wait to leave his marriage. He told my Mum he is tired of sleeping with the same woman every now and then. overheard when discussing with my mum. Infact he said they dont even have sex anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
debbydams:
V bn reading alot about marriage nd I'm totally confused �
.. Just don't get Married ! Simple cool

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by emmnprince(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You're Wise

He's wise by your standard.

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Tonytonex(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

it's true. but these days it's difficult. because as a man if you are not financially stable the lady you love so much won't be available to you. but to someone already made. so one will just settle for anyone.

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by SenecaTheYonger: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Sounds like a you problem. I mean, what's wrong with politics? What's wrong with actually taking an interest in his new found interest? I got disgusted when you said, "And I'm just sitting like who and what is my concern with lai muhammad?" Like for real?

Billions of people like politics, why don’t you instead say to yourself this, "Hmm, what is this thing about politics sef? Let me try and get into it so I can flow with my husband, perhaps I might even get interested in it."

Which one by wetin concern you with Lai Mohammed? na your husband I blame na, him go fall in love with politics instead of another woman.

I know he’s now boring to you because he’s not chasing skirts. If he was keeping you on your toes making you second guess him, you no fit talk like this na... e too sure me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by baralatie(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Frontail:
.. Just don't get Married ! Simple cool
don't have a woman then
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
baralatie:

don't have a woman then
.... Kpekus n Dickson can be gotten with out getting married. Simple cool

Even children too cool
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by IMASTEX: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
Danhoys:
You have work to do, and I'm sure you've gotten a cue from my write up. Wishing you more bliss in marriage.
You've stated what op & every other couples in similar situations should do to keep the love fire burning. One can't do things religiously and not expect to get bored. Spice is the variety of life!

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by unamamatoto: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Get lost if you are too dumb to face reality.
you are actually the dumb one here... Stupid he-goat

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by IMASTEX: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Flexherbal
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
[.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by emmnprince(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You sound realistic! You used the selfishness of either couple to support adultery, thereby promoting it. Marriage vow shouldn't be broken on the altar of boringness/boredom experienced in the marriage.

What is needed are ways couples can spice up their marriages and how to sustain it for as long as both partners lived.

There's no reason whatsoever that can be given to justify extra-marital affairs!

Even the ones doing it "codedly" will be found out no matter how smart he/she may be and no matter how experience he/she is in extra-marital affairs. Doomsday await any who tow that path!

7 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by onyenatruchi: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Love is blind, but you can talk for Africa shocked you must be a talkative lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by mechanics(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
When one marries the right person, love will always be sweet.

5 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Lagoon0: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
Danhoys:
I could totally relate to you dear op, but I'm sure we're the lucky ones.

First of all, you married someone you love, someone you find both romantically and sexually attractive.

That's a plus.

When I and my hubby were passing through this turbulent phase, what helped was having similar interest.

I'm hugely into politics, and so is my husband. Trust me, there is always something to gist on when he's back from work.

Aside from politics, we're both hardcore gamers too, and we're already saving to get PS4, and it doesn't stop us from giving our young kids the attention they deserve.

Aside that, we both have huge interest in other areas too, like science. There is always something to talk about.

I've always love men who are built, and my husband knows this.

Every weekend, we go running, and we help each stay fit. Sometimes I teases him that he should be a model, and I do take alluring pictures of him too.

I'm a super intelligent lady, (not bragging), so I ensured that my husband's intellect matched with mine before saying 'I do!'

We've been married for 5 years now, and the love and fun is still there. During leave, we always make it a duty to travel to another state, and see an interesting place.

A week vacation doesn't hurt, and it has a way to rekindle the love we have for each other.

When you marry your friend, you discover that your love is new every morning lol.

Work and children can't steal love away, that's an excuse people give to avoid talking about how they no longer find their partner attractive or interesting.

I don't want to talk about sex, cause ours is on a whole new level. Sex shouldn't be the traditional offing of light and missionary thrusting.

That's boring!!! It needs spicing every time or it becomes boring and a chore.

I wouldn't like to go into details, before some religious folks label us sinners.

You have work to do, and I'm sure you've gotten a cue from my write up. Wishing you more bliss in marriage.
Iffa give u knock with that "the future is woman " on your profile undecided
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Tumbulum: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:
you must have been reading the devils scripture

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by GreenDee(f): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Love is just an illusion.

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Modarun(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:
for your mind now you smart and sharp abi? Continue, one day go be one day you go just dey Waka for street and them go Stan or shoot your stupid axx throw way. Incase you never hear, listen even judges are quick reduce sentence for such husband's. Ode

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Lagoon0: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
justosee:

He just said reality . are you having comprehension problem?
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by skj1377(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sometimes if you audit cost associated with cheating and opportunity costs you conclude it's not worth it. As a responsible married man you tend to expend huge resources on sexual experiences that may not necessarily be notable. Besides, the more girlfriends, the higher the waste. Truly speaking you may not have the effrontery to do to your wife what you may do to these lady friends or due to child bearing nature may not permit your wife to move in some very elastic maneuvers common with gifted ladies that know what they are doing. But as I said it's not free and you will pay heavily in most cases. There are risks of children outside marriage, diseases and jazz. Cheating should be avoided as costs associated with it could be channeled to humanitarian endeavours or saved for the next generation. You can not predict which lady will give you a notable sexual experience and as such you try here and there and end up wasting plenty money. Avoid cheating if your not comfortable. Avoid cheating if you want to be useful to humanity

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I am only gonna give you thumbs up, I can really relate to the last write up...
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by BadBradley: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

you're infantile, dumb and the one boring.

Your WHOREible life past is your hindrance today .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.