Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. (38577 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

If I talk now,you'll feel bad and I really don't want that

As long as it doesnt degenerate to outright name calling I dont mind, plus this is what you came for initially. This was your game plan all along. I gave you time to properly show yourself and you didnt disappoint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:06am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I am smart all wise. Like I said you got scammed by a street artist, does that make you street smart?
Even the most brilliant man failed is it 99 times or 999 times?
There's room for failure wink
Robert Kiyosaki the money maker went Bankrupt
There is always room for oxymorons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Can't you see what I am seeing?
Counter attacks matter's..
How are you countering what's been said?
That is what I am using to ascertain if you're boring or not
I'm not a Witch
I need a tool to judge my thesis

You are you kidding, checking if I am boring and attacking me arent the same thing. You left your mission and started your true mission.

And like I said, I dont toast anybody here, I mostly relate with guys so my post may not be funny to a girl, they are mostly intellectual posts.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

As long as it doesnt degenerate to outright name calling I dont mind, plus this is what you came for initially. This was your game plan all along. I gave you time to properly show yourself and you didnt disappoint.
Trust me,we are both playing with words here
You used shallow,I used unintelligent
Seems like mine held more gravity,so sorry,next time I'd look for a synonym less annoying
Really I'm just being blunt with you,no single harm
You have to understand that your "shallow" was demeaning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Even the most brilliant man failed is it 99 times or 999 times?
There's room for failure wink
Robert Kiyosaki the money maker went Bankrupt
There is always room for oxymorons

That's just an excuse. It's either greed got to better of you or you were just naive.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:09am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You are you kidding, checking if I am boring and attacking me arent the same thing. You left your mission and started your true mission.

And like I said, I dont toast anybody here, I mostly relate with guys so my post may not be funny to a girl, they are mostly intellectual posts.
The funniest thing is,I'm pretty calm
You're the one reading notes to this really
Just calm down
I really mean no harm
I just want you to know you've still not told me who you are

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

That's just an excuse. It's either greed got to better of you or you were just naive.
Well
What can I say
This can't be so far from the truth though
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Trust me,we are both playing with words here
You used shallow,I used unintelligent
Seems like mine held more gravity,so sorry,next time I'd look for a synonym less annoying
Really I'm just being blunt with you,no single harm
You have to understand that your "shallow" was demeaning

You still dont get it do you? Are you sure you really are smart as you claim, cause there is a sharp difference between me calling my ex girlfriends shallow who are in no way related to you and you calling me directly unintelligent. Like I said, you always wanted to attack, you only came in the guise of a helper.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

The funniest thing is
I'm still ascertaining you
And I can say like two extra things about your character
I'm just here using your response to judge you
Nothing more,nothing less

4 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

The funniest thing is,I'm pretty calm
You're the one reading notes to this really
Just calm down
I really mean no harm
I just want you to know you've still not told me who you are

You are only looking for more dirt to throw at me simple. Its not like you care about anything I wrote up there, you just simply wanted to say "I am stupid, as such I should lower my standards and settle for the boring girls around me".

5 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You still dont get it do you? Are you sure you really are smart as you claim, cause there is a sharp difference between me calling my ex girlfriends shallow who are in no way related to you and you calling me directly unintelligent. Like I said, you always wanted to attack, you only came in the guise of a helper.
Lemme elucidate
Go back and read the place I quoted you for the shallow
Sire,you said your friend's who are married.......
Like look
Go back and read your initial Post..
What if a friend of yours come across this your post and somehow deciphers you're the one behind this moniker,how will he feel...
I'm not soo happy I have to make things clear all the time
Where I said "Sire,you said your friend's who are married"
I put "........" As per continuation of what you wrote,which means go and read that place and read it finish,se you get now?
I didn't mean you said it is your friend's that are shallow
Haba,I have eye's now cry I can read and assimilate

3 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

The funniest thing is
I'm still ascertaining you
And I can say like two extra things about your character
I'm just here using your response to judge you
Nothing more,nothing less

Well I judged you already and you cant be trusted. You already have a narrative in your mind and you want to bend whatever "evidence" you feel you can find and use against me.

3 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by jelel6: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Time and chance happeneth to all men,doesn't take away this saying,opportunity comes but once

Opportunity and Chance, how more similar could they get?

Oh lawd. Even the gambler has several opportunity to win the lottery.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You are only looking for more dirt to throw at me simple. Its not like you care about anything I wrote up there, you just simply wanted to say "I am stupid, as such I should lower my standards and settle for the boring girls around me".
Let me give my verdict
It's quite late already
Your Ex that you liked the most was actually the spice in your relationship
To find someone like her
You'll have to cook up your own Sauce
Sprinkle a little salt on your ownself
And you'll be surprised, the next girl you meet will be just your spec

4 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Lemme elucidate
Go back and read the place I quoted you for the shallow
Sire,you said your friend's who are married.......
Like look
Go back and read your initial Post..
What if a friend of yours come across this your post and somehow deciphers you're the one behind this moniker,how will he feel...

If you read it properly, you will see I meant not my Male friends but their 'female partners as been shallow as mine', did you get it now?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2021
jelel6:

Opportunity and Chance, how more similar could they get?

Oh lawd. Even the gambler has several opportunity to win the lottery.

Doesn't mean he gets to win all the time
If you use a Gambler to check your own,don't forget the Gambler has time in his hand's, but yours,as age draws nearer,you feel your time is getting limited
Which means you might not be able to stake on all Game's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:19am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Let me give my verdict
It's quite late already
Your Ex that you liked the most was actually the spice in your relationship
To find someone like her
You'll have to cook up your own Sauce
Sprinkle a little salt on your ownself
And you'll be surprised, the next girl you meet will be just your spec

You came back and said exactly what I just summarized, like I said. You came as a fake helper to insult me, but I knew already.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:20am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

If you read it properly, you will see I meant not my Male friends but their 'female partners as been shallow as mine', did you get it now?
Eeeyyyy Jesus
Can't you see we said the same thing?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by pansophist(m): 1:21am On Mar 02, 2021
What most men have come to realise is that "the struggle to develop themselves to be a quality man is nothing compared to the struggle of finding a virtuous woman". Those with good wives do not know how blessed they are, especially when they didn't struggle hard to find her.

Furthermore, the way women see themselves is not the same way men sees them. You might have experienced a scenario where you got a faint idea about a woman maybe through her online profile or recommendation from someone but after personal interaction and dealings, you realise she is just like the rest, a thing you can see, but she can't see.

Put yourself out there the more, and do not go strictly for beauty, it's deceiving. Or you may just enjoy the ride and settle down when a good one comes your way. It's better than enduring hell in the hand of a troublesome woman.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:22am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Eeeyyyy Jesus
Can't you see we said the same thing?

Mrs smart pants dont disappoint me. I never called my friends wives my friends, go read it again. I only called them shallow, only shallow and never my friends.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:25am On Mar 02, 2021
pansophist:
What most men have come to realise is that "the struggle to develop themselves to be a quality man is nothing compared to the struggle of finding a virtuous woman". Those with good wives do not know how blessed they are, especially when they didn't struggle hard to find her.

Furthermore, the way women see themselves is not the same way men sees them. You might have experienced a scenario where you got a faint idea about a woman maybe through her online profile or recommendation from someone but after personal interaction and dealings, you realise she is just like the rest, a thing you can see, but she can't see.

Put yourself out there the more, and do not go strictly for beauty, it's deceiving. Or you may just enjoy the ride and settle down when a good one comes your way. It's better than enduring hell in the hand of a troublesome woman.

Thank you man and this is the point of my post, something lucrativress missed all in an attempt to insult me.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:26am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You came back and said exactly what I just summarized, like I said. You came as a fake helper to insult me, but I knew already.
Dude really I don't want to laugh but wait
Seriously ehn I'm laughing rainow grin
I'm saying work on yourself to also be a spice
Can someone else say "Oh! I have this friend or Boyfriend, he just has his way around things,he knows how to sparkle up a discussion, he knows how to initiate topics and diversify and make me a better me or make me want to explore culture...,he is soo intelligent, he just has an idea on several area's so the sparkle will find its way"
Infatuation is what that woman was trying to tell you..
Married people get married not just for sparkles cause the truth is infatuation will surely creep in..
Go and find how your Parents handled the situation when it did,did your Daddy keep expecting the same sparkle?
What happened when it became dim?
Don't look for what's not there,cause even the most liveliest persons of today have their boring time's..
Learn to deal and cope and also learn to also be a sparkle or a spice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:28am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Mrs smart pants dont disappoint me. I never called my friends wives my friends, go read it again. I only called them shallow, only shallow and never my friends.
And shallow is a good thing right...
It is not demeaning....
Okay Sir

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:30am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I won't lie,it's breaking my heart that you feel I'm insulting you

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Dude really I don't want to laugh but wait
Seriously ehn I'm laughing rainow grin
I'm saying work on yourself to also be a spice
Can someone else say "Oh! I have this friend or Boyfriend, he just has his way around things,he knows how to sparkle up a discussion, he knows how to initiate topics and diversify and make me a better me or make me want to explore culture...,he is soo intelligent, he just has an idea on several area's so the sparkle will find its way"
Infatuation is what that woman was trying to tell you..
Married people get married not just for sparkles cause the truth is infatuation will surely creep in..
Go and find how your Parents handled the situation when it did,did your Daddy keep expecting the same sparkle?
What happened when it became dim?
Don't look for what's not there,cause even the most liveliest persons of today have their boring time's..
Learn to deal and cope and also learn to also be a sparkle or a spice

Like I said detective fash, read all my post but you failed. If you read one of my post outside of this one you will see where I talked about married partners getting bored of themselves with time. And I said, it should be "old but gold" and not "old and worn". And do you think girls just walk into my hands like a gift, wont I toast them? You think it's easy to get beautiful ladies back to back to back? Shey na beans? Do you think it's easy to maintain a lady? I mentioned even in this post, me and my current babe go out frequently just to have fun , I spice things up but she is not creative enough for my liking. Mrs smart pants you missed out all this in your failed attempt to condemn me.

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I won't lie,it's breaking my heart that you feel I'm insulting you

Fake heart break. Dramatic
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

And shallow is a good thing right...
It is not demeaning....
Okay Sir

Yeah but it wasn't directed at YOU, you dont even know them. At least you see you mixed it up trying to be smart.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:39am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Like I said detective fash, read all my post but you failed. If you read one of my post outside of this one you will see where I talked about married partners getting bored of themselves with time. And I said, it should be "old but gold" and not "old and worn". And do you think girls just walk into my hands like a gift, wont I toast them? You think it's easy to get beautiful ladies back to back to back? Shey na beans? Do you think it's easy to maintain a lady? I mentioned even in this post, me and my current babe go out frequently just to have fun , I spice things up but she is not creative enough for my liking. Mrs smart pants you missed out all this in your failed attempt to condemn me.
I'm not trying to convince you at all,I'm just worried you think I'm trying to insult you

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:40am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Yeah but it wasn't directed at YOU, you dont even know them. At least you see you mixed it up trying to be smart.
I don't need to know them na
Using a derogatory word on someone else's choice wasn't soo good you know.
You could have just said, your friend's Ladies or Girlfriends "are just there"

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I'm not trying to convince you at all,I'm just worried you think I'm trying to insult you

You dont need to be worried, I knew and it's obvious from your chat.

Nice move though coming from " checking if I was boring , to attacking me".
I knew this therapy was wrong.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:42am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Fake heart break. Dramatic
I don't like you again cry
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:43am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You dont need to be worried, I knew and it's obvious from your chat.

Nice move though coming from " checking if I was boring , to attacking me".
I knew this therapy was wrong.
Ahn ahnn
Be calming down jor kiss
Oya sorry if I seemed insultive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.