Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. (38569 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Silentgroper(m): 2:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Rant of an expired ashawo man mtcheww
Can u give up already..
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:08am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

It's just show bizz. And they brag alot, very pulsating until the looser eats his words after the loss
As innnnnn
Madtttzzz
Always makes it soo epic!
Especially when his eyes is all swollen and defeated and they're hitting the ground hard to the third time and he's still staying limp
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:10am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

So you don't want a scene where they're using fingers to trace the lines and carves of your body and whispering Pappi an other names into your ear's...

Is this the follow you wanted to follow me, tracing lines down my carves to where ever you are tracing it too. Thought you wanted to follow me on nairaland lady?

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

As innnnnn
Madtttzzz
Always makes it soo epic!
Especially when his eyes is all swollen and defeated and they're hitting the ground hard to the third time and he's still staying limp

You are vivid, you even noticed up to the eyes. Shey you sabi fight?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:13am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Is this the follow you wanted to follow me, tracing lines down my carves to where ever you are tracing it too. Thought you wanted to follow me on nairaland lady?
Ahhh shioorrr grin
Oniranu grin grin
See how you went to link it grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Ahhh shioorrr grin
Oniranu grin grin
See how you went to link it grin grin

E shock you abi? That's how I roll young lady aka Mrs smart pants trying to trick me.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You are vivid, you even noticed up to the eyes. Shey you sabi fight?
Fight ke
Oloun maje
So that they'll roll me up like Ball or what?
Or I'd see what my other missing rib looks like grin grin
I don't even stop to watch real life fights on the road komalokobami
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:16am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

E shock you abi? That's how I roll young lady aka Mrs smart pants trying to trick me.
Yinmu grin
You like rubbish grin grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by jelel6: 2:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

It'll shock you to know some men are confused
I tell you
They have it,yet it's not what they want

It is no shock. people (men and women) can be unsure about many things not just choice of spouse.

But it is better they realize and be conscious of what they want so it will become harder to leave when it's not Rozy.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Fight ke
Oloun maje
So that they'll roll me up like Ball or what?
Or I'd see what my other missing rib looks like grin grin
I don't even stop to watch real life fights on the road komalokobami

You dont say, hope those small girls don't throw their weight around you cause you dont want to physically engage them
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Yinmu grin
You like rubbish grin grin

You have watch too much Mr macaroni skits, infact I think you watched one this evening before our chat.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:19am On Mar 02, 2021
jelel6:

It is no shock. people (men and women) can be unsure about many things not just choice of spouse.

But it is better they realize and be conscious of what they want so it will become harder to leave when it's not Rozy.
Hopefully they'll learn to be decisive
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:20am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You have watch too much Mr macaroni skits, infact I think you watched one this evening before our chat.
Lemme burst your Bubble
All together I think I've seen maximum of 6/7 of his Skit's tongue
Ooobi
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:21am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You dont say, hope those small girls don't throw their weight around you cause you dont want to physically engage them
Me wey no get stamina
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Silentgroper(m): 2:22am On Mar 02, 2021
begoniaa:
Chei.

My fingers are bitinggg me, but AirNeWays... lemme take my flight outta here and not be a winsh. grin
Magnoliaa, d fake feminist. D mods musta realize hw fake u are nd hit u wit a long bang. Hence dz new acct
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:24am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Lemme burst your Bubble
All together I think I've seen maximum of 6/7 of his Skit's tongue
Ooobi

You dont mean it? For reals, interesting. So you no fit call person "baby", "honey", na "daddy" and "pappi".

Young blood, I never ready to old yet.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:24am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Me wey no get stamina

But stamina sha dey for other things...hmmm.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:28am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

But stamina sha dey for other things...hmmm.
Oniranu
Oniranu grin
You like rubbish grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:29am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You dont mean it? For reals, interesting. So you no fit call person "baby", "honey", na "daddy" and "pappi".

Young blood, I never ready to old yet.
When there's still Sugarplum and HoneyBunny
Cookie and the rest
You'll just be jawon mo rawon now
So one never goes stale
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Oniranu
Oniranu grin
You like rubbish grin

For the fact you understand it your head is hot, wo is not my fault
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:32am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

For the fact you understand it your head is hot, wo is not my fault
Se you wan dey whine me ni grin(in Lasisi's voice)
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

When there's still Sugarplum and HoneyBunny
Cookie and the rest
You'll just be jawon mo rawon now
So one never goes stale

So you know all these good ones. Mrs smart pants, always put your good work first, not last. This names are better.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Se you wan dey whine me ni grin(in Lasisi's voice)

Oh, so its LASISI you got the Daddy and Pappi from. No wonder, the original Zaddy.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:33am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

So you know all these good ones. Mrs smart pants, always put your good work first, not last. This names are better.
Are you indirectly saying you want me to call you those? *covers eyes*
Nairaland do more emoji's naaa cry
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:35am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Are you indirectly saying you want me to call you those? *covers eyes*
Nairaland do more emoji's naaa cry

Wetin me I dey reason, na who flog you just now now, why are you crying young lady?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:35am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Oh, so its LASISI you got the Daddy and Pappi from. No wonder, the original Zaddy.
No o
Not Lasisi o
Been hearing Pappi for years now from some Couples
The Daddy wa is just to burst his brain grin
As per "Baby mi,ori e wa mbe" grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:36am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Wetin me I dey reason, na who flog you just now now, why are you crying young lady?
Cause I'd have loved to put a cover eyes smilie and a blushing smilie at the end of that text but Nairaland's emoji's are sooo limited cry
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

No o
Not Lasisi o
Been hearing Pappi for years now from some Couples
The Daddy wa is just to burst his brain grin
As per "Baby mi,ori e wa mbe" grin

Many "mumu buttons" has been damaged this way, oh my.
I'm in shock
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:37am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Don't lie
You want me to call you those pet names
I still know plenty o
Maa ma gbefunyi small small cheesy
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:38am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Many "mumu buttons" has been damaged this way, oh my.
I'm in shock
Lie that you don't want your mumu button to be tickled small grin
Oya lie cheesy
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Cause I'd have loved to put a cover eyes smilie and a blushing smilie at the end of that text but Nairaland's emoji's are sooo limited cry

Eya, I can understand. Will this emoji be okay " embarassed"? Its for that too
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:40am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Eya, I can understand. Will this emoji be okay " embarassed"? Its for that too
Nairaland is teaching us contentment
I'll make do with what we have cry
I'll nuh check our Neighbor WhatsApp's own and Facebook's own cry
At least we're still better than Twitter cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.