Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. (38510 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Lie that you don't want your mumu button to be tickled small grin
Oya lie cheesy

If I say the lie how will you know I am lying now, okay in the voice of "Lia Mohammed- Ejo take it softly with me".
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:42am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

If I say the lie how will you know I am lying now, okay in the voice of "Lia Mohammed- Ejo take it softly with me".
Yehhh
My head is swelling!!!
Ori min gbanaaaa
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:44am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Nairaland is teaching us contentment
I'll make do with what we have cry
I'll nuh check our Neighbor WhatsApp's own and Facebook's own cry
At least we're still better than Twitter cry

But I dont like as you are crying young lady, what will people say of me? No no. Tell them categorically that you are blushing that's all.

Dont worry seun will add more emojis hopefully.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Yehhh
My head is swelling!!!
Ori min gbanaaaa

It's been fun mrs smart pants aka young lady . I'm sure you didnt plan to stay up this late. I still didnt see that follow, why havent you?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:46am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

But I dont like as you are crying young lady, what will people say of me? No no. Tell them categorically that you are blushing that's all.

Lemme give you another codeeeeee grin
Walahi e be like say na me like rubbish
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:47am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Next time you will say
Maybe we should just move to our Neighbors House grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:48am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

It's been fun mrs smart pants aka young lady . I'm sure you didnt plan to stay up this late. I still didnt see that follow, why havent you?
I actually felt I'd be snoring by now,like since after 11
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Lemme give you another codeeeeee grin
Walahi e be like say na me like rubbish

Na enjoyment you dey call rubbish. But where you hide this rubbish wey you mention so, I no see am here o young lady.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I actually felt I'd be snoring by now,like since after 11

And you thought I was boring. Me boring? I laugh in signs and wonder.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:50am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Oya lemme rush and follow you
Just don't vex if I comment on your thread o
We'll drag it small cheesy
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:51am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

And you thought I was boring. Me boring? I laugh in signs and wonder.
I'm not boring online
I'm Textroverted
So I can as well take all the glory that I was the rodo and tatashe here
Lemme runnnnn

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Next time you will say
Maybe we should just move to our Neighbors House grin

Neighbor neighbor, I am sure he will welcome us. Wetin they happen for neighbor place self?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:52am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Na enjoyment you dey call rubbish. But where you hide this rubbish wey you mention so, I no see am here o young lady.
It is codedddd cheesy
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:53am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Neighbor neighbor, I am sure he will welcome us. Wetin they happen for neighbor place self?
Anniversary
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I'm not boring online
I'm Textroverted
So I can as well take all the glory that I was the rodo and tatashe here
Lemme runnnnn

Without onions spice never complete, I expensive die. Na me "enrich" this conversation
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

It is codedddd cheesy

Ah and I no look well....mo fvck up
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:55am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Without onions spice never complete, I expensive die. Na me "enrich" this conversation
Last year when Onion was scarce,we cooked without Onions and the food was still sweet tongue
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:55am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Ah and I no look well....mo fvck up
Time upppppp !!!grin
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Anniversary

How did we get to anniversary? Young lady come again
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:57am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

How did we get to anniversary? Young lady come again
It's been a pleasure talking to you
That's how our Neighbours also started
They're marking the date cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Time upppppp !!!grin

No no your time is fast oh...I still have time young lady
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

It's been a pleasure talking to you
That's how our Neighbours also started
They're marking the date cheesy

I get it wink. You no regular rara.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:59am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

No no your time is fast oh...I still have time young lady
Goan tell your Lecturer da one
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 3:00am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Oya goan follow me back
Let's be following ourselves bumper to bumper
I don follow you
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 3:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Oya goan follow me back
Let's be following yourself bumper to bumper
I don follow you

Sorry I done jam your bumper, na too much bumper 2 bumper as I follow you.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 3:02am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I have to go
It's been fun and a pleasure talking to you tonight
If you ever want someone getting you mad,I'll generously be at your service
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 3:03am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 3:04am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Goodnight Sir kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 3:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Goodnight Sir kiss kiss kiss kiss

Good night mrs smart pants. Later
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 3:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

All this for me...you are generous.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 3:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I have to go
It's been fun and a pleasure talking to you tonight
If you ever want someone getting you mad,I'll generously be at your service

Mad has two kind, just mad and madly in ....
Its was nice young lady
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by gfon(m): 4:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:
It cannuh trip you When you aff tasted all waters tongue
lol clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / What Couples' Sleeping Positions Reveal About Relationships (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.