Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. (38564 Views)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I don't need to know them na
Using a derogatory word on someone else's choice wasn't soo good you know.
You could have just said, your friend's Ladies or Girlfriends "are just there"

It's good you telling me why you are attacking me, mrs smart pants. If you read through properly instead of attacking me, you will see I didnt condemn their choice of wives for them either in words or actions, they dont know even today, I ONLY condemned IT for ME!!! this post was about MY PREFERENCE and JUST ONLY MINE. NEVER ABOUT MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY.

You missed all this too, mrs smart pants.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:45am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You dont need to be worried, I knew and it's obvious from your chat.

Nice move though coming from " checking if I was boring , to attacking me".
I knew this therapy was wrong.
Are you vexing for me cry
I'm sorry
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Are you vexing for me cry
I'm sorry

You had your fun, so why are you sorry?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:47am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

It's good you telling me why you are attacking me, mrs smart pants. If you read through properly instead of attacking me, you will see I didnt condemn their choice of wives for them either in words or actions, they dont know even today, I ONLY condemned IT for ME!!! this post was about MY PREFERENCE and JUST ONLY MINE. NEVER ABOUT MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY.

You missed all this too, mrs smart pants.
Don't let us argue again
We'll keep going back and forth and I'll go crude again but you'll think I'm insulting you and that will make me feel bad
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:48am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

You had your fun, so why are you sorry?
My fun was cut short when I found out you feel I'm insulting you
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Don't let us argue again
We'll keep going back and forth and I'll go crude again but you'll think I'm insulting you and that will make me feel bad

I was open to listening until I confirmed what you were doing. Can I trust you now? Maybe cant say.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

My fun was cut short when I found out you feel I'm insulting you

So you were having fun indeed. It's good it was cut short.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:51am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I was open to listening until I confirmed what you were doing. Can I trust you now? Maybe cant say.
Awwn
I'm trustworthy o and I don't bite *blushing*
I'm like a toothless Dog
Just barking,never harmful kiss

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:52am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Were you listening?

Please don't beat me cheesy *runs out*
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Awwn
I'm trustworthy o and I don't bite *blushing*
I'm like a toothless Dog
Just barking,never harmful kiss

Wonders shall never end. Mrs smart pants, that's your nick name now, I dont like to take things personal, never my style and I won't take this personal but I'll be watching you closely.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:53am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

So you were having fun indeed. It's good it was cut short.
I wasn't lying when I was writing that I was laughing out cheesy
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Were you listening?

Please don't beat me cheesy *runs out*

Beat you, not also my thing. So walk instead of running.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:55am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Wonders shall never end. Mrs smart pants, that's your nick name now, I dont like to take things personal, never my style and I won't take this personal but I'll be watching you closely.
Yehhh
Somebody have my timeeeeee
Somebody will be watching meeeeeee
I drew somebody's attentionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I have made it in lifeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by jelel6: 1:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Doesn't mean he gets to win all the time
If you use a Gambler to check your own,don't forget the Gambler has time in his hand's, but yours,as age draws nearer,you feel your time is getting limited
Which means you might not be able to stake on all Game's

All this I know. I conceded in my initial post that we'll eventually have to make a choice and pray it works out because of the limiting factor of time. IF we find the person who ticks the important boxes sooner, we probably don't have to pray too much hoping it works out since we did our homework.

I'm not saying there's nobody good enough for me. There is. It's just a lot harder reaching that person for real. Not everything glitters in my own eyes. So that when I eventually settle for one, she would be rest assured she'd be hard to replace. And I hope I'll be able to help her realise the same of me.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:56am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Beat you, not also my thing. So walk instead of running.
Awwwnnnn
Gentleman
Ghen ghen ghen ghennnnnnnnnn
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I wasn't lying when I was writing that I was laughing out cheesy

Sure, you arent good at the therapy thing especially for men. Just stick with women, you can defend them well.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:57am On Mar 02, 2021
jelel6:

All this I know. I conceded in my initial post that we'll eventually have make a choice and pray it works out because of the limiting factor of time. IF we find the person who ticks the important boxes sooner, we probably don't have to pray to much hoping it works out since we did our homework.

I'm not saying there's nobody good enough for me. There is. It's just a lot harder reaching that person for real. Not everything glitters in my own eyes. So that when I eventually settle for one, she would be rest assured she'd be hard to replace. And I hope I'll be able to help her realises the same of me.
It'll shock you to know some men are confused
I tell you
They have it,yet it's not what they want
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 1:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Awwwnnnn
Gentleman
Ghen ghen ghen ghennnnnnnnnn

I dont fight cause of the law, just the law.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:58am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Sure, you arent good at the therapy thing especially for men. Just stick with women, you can defend them well.
Can I sha follow you
See o
You want us to start arguing again
Me da I'm being a good geh cry
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:58am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Oyaa
Daddy wa!
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 1:59am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

It means
If I take you to the Zoo now
You'll turn to Dagboru cheesy
I want to see,I want to see cheesy
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:00am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Can I sha follow you
See o
You want us to start arguing again
Me da I'm being a good geh cry

Yes you are free. It's good you want to be nice.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

It means
If I take you to the Zoo now
You'll turn to Dagboru cheesy
I want to see,I want to see cheesy

I am not an animal, zoo's are for animals. Civilised people fight in the ring. A ring is where no laws holds.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:01am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Yes you are free. It's good you want to be nice.
Awwwn
I'm just happy we're cool now
At least,your tone is softer now
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:02am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

I am not an animal, zoo's are for animals. Civilised people fight in the ring. A ring is where no laws holds.
Osheyy
Ghen ghen
Do you watch Wrestlemania?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Oyaa
Daddy wa!

Who is your daddy, young lady? Young blood like me
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:03am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Who is your daddy, young lady? Young blood like me
Pappi
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Osheyy
Ghen ghen
Do you watch Wrestlemania?

Yeah but more of UFC and pro boxing matches. I guess you like wrestling?
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Pappi

Pappi, nah. I want to be forever young lady, no pappi.
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:05am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Yeah but more of UFC and pro boxing matches. I guess you like wrestling?
If you leave me to it,I'll watch the match finish cheesy
What makes me laugh soo hard is who bragged the most,when he finally looses,always damn epic!

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by needanswer: 2:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

If you leave me to it,I'll watch the match finish cheesy
What makes me laugh soo hard is who bragged the most,when he finally looses,always damn epic!

It's just show bizz. And they brag alot, very pulsating until the looser eats his words after the loss
Re: It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. by Lucrativress(f): 2:07am On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

Pappi, nah. I want to be forever young lady, no pappi.
So you don't want a scene where they're using fingers to trace the lines and carves of your body and whispering Pappi an other names into your ear's...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? / Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.