Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70442 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by witworth(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
hello sir/ma, am sorry you're not okay at all, you are not blind to see the list of more expensive responsibilities the guy already wants to carry, if she likes she commit suicide or do the birthday with three guys alone, the guy can't come and die for only her.
Mind you, it's not even his responsibility self in the first place, she is not his wife yet, and family wey dey with the guy from small still dey for him care, so to hell with her, am sure there are some women that will still appreciate even little from other responsibilities on the list the guy wants to carry for her.
By the way, if you claim the lady is the guy's responsibility, then the guy too is the lady's responsibility, it's not in the constitution that the guy even in courtship must be the one carrying all the responsibility of the lady. And we must all be law abiding citizens
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Ezyp(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?
If giving money defines love in a relationship from guys, what define love from ladies in a relationship

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Silentgroper(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thank you.. Let's start right away. grin Your reward is on my table right now
lol. What's that?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Cashio(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
you're very stupid for saying this.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Wunna: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
As expected of you

Try to be unpredictable for once na. Eww embarassed
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Thompz43(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
No girlfriend no problem � ☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nwoge1: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hand writings on the wall but who cares to know when we believed to be blinded to death by love.
Sleeping over in her friends house, male or female friends? If u cut the supply of of money she will cut d supply of fidelity
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Miltonbit(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

Just imagine what she posted? I feel sorry for your man. Liability and co

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
lol. What's that?
can't tell you
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Victorthomp(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Hunger has finished your brain. Hustle ooo

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by na2016: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Op, allow that chic to go. She is not for you. If she can't appreciate what you could offer, let her gooooooo.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by LordOfTheGame: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Hanty Zzor, they talk am here say you be winch and you dey prove them right with comment you make. Wetin dey happen na? So the girl's love is for sale and her relationship is pay as you go?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Silentgroper(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
can't tell you
Y is dat? ... It's my reward. I have to know what it is.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Diamondqueen77(f): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
positivevibez:
Your real wife will tell you to invest your money not waste it on frivolous things you be her maga
I agree with you
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Reeberry: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Pegi23:
Op you are at fault. I hate men like you.. ordinary hair that will make her look beautiful. Heck ur girl should not tell u her hair is old rather main looking at the hair u should know that the hair is old and provide money to renew it..you mention paying for hotel room brother no be Bleep una go Bleep like rabbit for night ? shameless man
I never wanted to comment on this thread. Just want to tell you, you are a confirmed idiot. undecided
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Heineken(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nawao. Some men comments here get as e be o. Mehn...some dey even abuse op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by platido(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

I knew your type will come and display their stupidity on this post. That's how you'll keep losing your suitors till infinity cos of greed. cheesy
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by LordOfTheGame: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game

Guy na here wey her problems dey come from. Another guy don dey run your "innocent" babe and she just want any excuse to use breakup with you and here's the golden opportunity. She knows that you don't mean to hurt her rather you were being honest but for that fact that she's telling you about another rich guy, she's already banging with him. Watch out for another dimension of this drama. She might be quitting soon or give you some irritating attitude that will make you to ask her to go.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
Y is dat? ... It's my reward. I have to know what it is.
Can't show you now cos the rewards are many and im the one to decide which one of them you would get. You might be good enough get all of them.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
BykeLaByke:

Leave these noobs bruh,nice to see someone who actually understands the whole chessboard.

I see you bro wink
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MemoriesAndMe: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Mtcheww,all I know is that a man who isn't financially stable should channel the little energy he has left on hustling and not looking for love and relationship that he won't be able to maintain
And if all men decide to take that route, what happens to the women that obviously will be lonely?
If ladies only want a prosperous man, then prayers around prosperity should only be for men since the women need to depend on a prosperous man according to your own way of thinking.

Don't pray for your own success, pray to always meet men that are successful, just like other hungry girls think

Glad I dont even waste my time with hungry leeches.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Babaken(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bro's are you her father?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by ezicospot(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

He has been doing several stuff for her.. She should understand that things aren't smooth at the moment, responsibilities here and there..

9ja babe Una no dey ever shame❓❓

Tufiakwa Una niile
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Silentgroper(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Can't show you now cos the rewards are many and im the one to decide which one of them you would get. You might be good enough get all of them.
Cool! .. So how do i get to be good enough to get all of dem, cause am gonna need all of dem.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Veezy4u(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by SweetCunt97(f): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
I'm.igbo, she is also Igbo, she is learning how to sow cloth, so yeah I will say
She staying with you through your bad times is not an excuse to be unreasonable and inconsiderate. This is simply what youll get when married to her and probably unable to meet her demands. Oma frustrate ur life.

Simply get a birthday gift. All that hotel, dj, cancel it all and see if her affections will stay true.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Akanbiedu(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
A fool and his money
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by canalily(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
planetx13:
If she likes, let her die... Is she the first ... Don't trust these hoes..

Ciao
what's ciao
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by TheRedpillguy: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Damn! This is the beta blackmail. Let other men do the job he should invest his money and date younger girls 10times better than her.

Such BS
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by SweetCunt97(f): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
ezicospot:

He has been doing several stuff for her.. She should understand that things aren't smooth at the moment, responsibilities here and there..

9ja babe Una no dey ever shame❓❓

Tufiakwa Una niile
Not all biko
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
Cool! .. So how do i get to be good enough to get all of dem, cause am gonna need all of dem.
You what you can.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by shy1frank(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
I read comments from mostly girls on this issue and I feel sick. Who did this to us?? You that wants to celebrate your birthday can't afford to do your hair lipsrsealed why are most Nigeria girls feels that once a guy is in their life all their problems becomes his?? And feel entitled to what ever the dude has. Big ups to those girls that work hard and can provide for themselves weda one guy dey or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.