Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70410 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Uzi11enzo: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Please you all should stop insulting me,I only stated my opinion and what I believe in,lalasticlala and mynd44 will turn blind eye to all these insults.

Another Typical, Average, and parasitic Nigerian Lady. You wrote that țřăšh and said twas your opinion? Your opinion is actually ȘHÎTĚ and disgusting for eyes to see. because it was your opinion doesn't mean it's fact or the truth, hence shouldn't be criticized or corrected. Those people who are insulting you right now are just giving their opinion also, they think you're a whōřě, they think you're brainleșș and a hōě. Of course it's their opinion so you shouldn't be mad, should you?

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
if the one I am providing is not enough, then I don't think there is much I can do, there are more ladies, finer and hotter that will love me and what ever I give her.

Never give a woman all she wants because when she intend leaving u she won't have any regrets. And again don't ever believe that a woman that stays when u are broke is the one that loves u.

Mind the way u spend on ur girlfriend. I repeat mind the way u spend on ur girlfriend. Best advice is take her out and do something she will appreciate. If u intend throwing a lavish party for her, u should also prepare to die in case u have blood pressure along the way.

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by TheGift: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
I don't know if you over reacted. Maybe She's the one over reacting. But next time try to avoid this approach of combing through a list. Just give Her what you have. Let Her know it's what you can afford, for now, and tell Her to please try and make it work.

Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by stanisbaratheon: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

WTF
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by iamJ(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin mugu plenty for nigeria
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by lekki1444: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
stpat1:

Ogbeni shut up jor. You think because you are talking and supporting trash she will fall for you?
hehehe apparently you do not know me. i have no use for her. but the fact still remains that the woman was on her own jeje and you walked up to her. and you start asking her to date you. from that point onward you are taking on her responsibility. i have to also say that if a lady approaches a man who was standing on his own jeje, she is responsible for him and his troubles. let me give you an analogy. you are in your house jeje and your friend says i want to take you out. does he know that the reason you are at home is because you are broke ? but by telling you to come out with him, he is automatically responsible for the bill, unless of course he knows you are a rich friend who can take care of himself. do you understand this concept ?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Lixusheng(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

na hungry de worry dis one
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Pegi23(f): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Temi231:

Really? You should be ashamed of yourself for typing this. Get work and be financially capable to be able to buy things for yourself and even the man. Men no come una life oooo.

Your opinion is yours my is mine...I will forgive u for this nonsense statement..
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by stanisbaratheon: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
God knows I won't fall for any emotional shakedown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Lixusheng(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

she is an Ashawo
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by simplesearch: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Just look at what the priority of grown ups are; birthday celebration, hair making and when relationship fails they'll say marriage is a scam. Why will your marriage not be a scam when you refuse to lay a solid foundation and built according to instruction of the one who instituted the union from the very beginning. Wasting resources,emotion, time and energy on no-essential frivolities.

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by cho25bc(f): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

Is she jobless or an orphan or you are just a mugu?

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
You ladies, you're a part of the problems you all have.

Well, hoes gon' be hoes....

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Silentgroper(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
blazepascal:
are you a feminist?
Please look up d meaning of a feminist 1st.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Yoighaman(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

"....she will sleep over at her friend's place..."

Lies...she will sleep over at another man's place, the sponsor of the party.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Fr33born(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
And I'm saying I don't need a Nigerian girlfriend in my life right now and my friends and family are looking at me like I'm gay

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Samzzy94(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

What is all this......Is this supposed to be a question??....Or you are just chasing clout
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin

Blow the ogume quietly while observing how abobi dey coordinate yarnings
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
@poster, leave that babe, she will eat Your money and dump you
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by crackhouse(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
@OP I feel like slapping you. You are a Mumu.
Thank you.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
You ladies, you're a part of the problems you all have.

Well, hoes gon' be hoes....

Boss, Do You know

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Innobee99(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Most Nigeria ladies are useless. Their hoe is their power.

He wise
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by taurusmena1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
The guy actually offered to take care of most of the bills.Please u all need to quit this entitlement mentality
Zzor:
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by rolams(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

Look for a girl who has sense, who is capable of reasoning along with you.

I swear, she has nothing to offer in this relationship.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Mallamsaka(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game
she will leave when she knows u can't pay her bills again, birthday party in this season. May God bless you to remember your family with this person has a wife.......
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
its never a mans responsibility to take care of a girlfriend, u see y u ladies are been used for money ritual abi. Beta remove dat mentality n help urself
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by osazsky(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
boyfriend nor be work o ..make una go learn handwork o..as i advise one reach for ch she now hear now see how it ended...
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Lagoon0: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game

Don't be deceived some hoes are very smart. They know things might get better for you so they'll pretend to be there when you have little.

All na scam. Find better babe bro

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by bizhop01: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Remember she's doing a favour grin

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Kiaso(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
SocialJustice:
Let her go and I hope your family isn't the opportunity cost of taking care of her.

I hope the OP will take this ur wonderful advice

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.