Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70423 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Bullman(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

I say NO! to my gf err time
If she dies she dies angry
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by morule20(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
When a fish brain comments it is easy to know. so any man that approaches a girl will automatically inherit the girl's problems
Don't mind d mumu girl, our girls and their entitlement mentality.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Bullman(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

Dumbest shiii ever
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by smile11s(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wahala be like otapuapua
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by placeofallure(f): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

I'll tell you what a big sister who loves you will tell you:

We all see our birthdays as special days, we deserve happiness but not on anybody's inconvenience.

As a partner to her, you can do whatever bit you can to show that you care. Even if it's a #500 naira gift you can afford, it's the mind behind the gift that matters, not the gift in itself.

A wise woman will build wealth with her partner, not squander it. What's all the frivolity for? You must be a spendthrift yourself for wanting to throw a party and she was so ungrateful to be adamant about her hair!!!!!

Red flags flashing everywhere and you can't see them? Or you're choosing to ignore?

I'm privileged to work with families and I see the genesis of some men's problems is choosing the wrong woman.

Ask God for the spirit of discernment to be able to tell your Peter from your Judas. You may pardon Peter, he only had a bad day. Let your Judas go because he has a bad heart.

A word is enough..

9 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Elzakzaky: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game

Bros, you don try. You were prepared to do all the things you listed above and the only one u left out is making her act up. She should do her worst.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by kayClt(f): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?
so becos he approached her for love and relationship he should go broke? If she doesn't HV money to do her own hair let her go and barb it and stop making it seem we follow men for money alone biko.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Franklinshaddy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?
better let her go cos I had same experience she is not for the future ohhh she is just for today and once you get broke she will just life you and still blame you and no Matter what you do she will never appriciate cos she is feeling entitled already

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Silentgroper(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So there are guys here who do this for babes?
Or is OPstilla secondary school boy?
With the way you guys label ladies here, who would ha e thought one single guy will be doing all these for one girl?
Keep it up man. Your reward is in heaven.
Happy birthday to your babe in advance.
You better make her happy if you have the money or someone else would.
I feel like doing those for u but i don't want my reward to be in heaven.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by chatinent: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
She said she doesn't need me in it anymore.

Obey this bro.

It's good news.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
Only an idiot will take this advice.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by madridsta007(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

Are you her father?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by zeeace(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
if she wants to die. ehhh allow her to die na. don't disturb us please

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Commotfornigeri: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game

Go and quickly put a fine girl's picture on your whatsapp status.

Take one for the male team. Do it for us!

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by kayClt(f): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?
so.becos he approached her for love and relationship, he should empty his bank account for a woman. If she is unable to make her hair, she should kindly barb the hair.

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
jimi4us:

God will not allow me meet someone like you in Jesus name
Amen,God will not allow me meet your type who incapable of taking care of your woman, I reject it and I jump and pass
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by kense88: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
may be the guy that has hotel was not in picture then
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

You must be a prostitute
You are the prostitute,its not my fault you can't take care of your woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Munzy14(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?
Ooh!! She is going to sleep over at her friend's place..Seems the real owner of the Congo is coming to shine it...maybe u are assistant...grin

Usually assistant is the usual ATM or pounder if the owner is not in town.

Back to the matter, so u want organise a party for her?....smh...As your wife, abii ur sister or your mom?

U guys keep on making same mistake.. If u want to spend on her as babe weh deh hold body and soul with u..Plan a small getaway... Of two days..convert the party money to hotel reservation, buy the drinks and food u two will be needing to enjoy yourselves... And go on to have mind blowing fun...if not, u go organise party to be ridiculed..

We are here to read the next thread... On how she went to her family house on emergency from the party venue...grin if u know you know.

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by naijadrivablog: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
A man has to know when to say "No" and stand by it.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Lomprico2: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or she is someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

you've said it all
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Titcombe20(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Op must be a Grade one Simp. Doing all of that for a Hoe you haven't Wifed yet?.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by bizhop01: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
I always heard that Nigeria girls are so useless, i think your comment really convince me enough to believe.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by naijadrivablog: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Most girlfriends are whores. Just that they don't directly put a price tag on their "trade".

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MemoriesAndMe: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Hungry girl mentality. So if a guy asks you out, it means you must suddenly become a liability to him? No wonder many guys prefer girls from civilized nations or those that have something to offer. Who needs extra liabilities? That you want to be loved doesn't mean you want to be milked by a girl that wants things even her father can't buy her.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by glad7: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
That's typical of Nigerian girls. Once approached all her problems even ones she can handle become the guy's must do. Love isn't all about money and materials.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Phrankin(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Brian47:
name one thing she have done for you?
she's been giving him her "love and attention" lol. It's not easy for a simp to find any of those you know.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Hungry girl mentality. So if a guy asks you out, it means you must suddenly become a liability to him? No wonder many guys prefer girls from civilized nations or those that have something to offer. Who needs extra liabilities? That you want to be loved doesn't mean you want to be milked by a girl that wants things even her father can't buy her.
Mtcheww,all I know is that a man who isn't financially stable should channel the little energy he has left on hustling and not looking for love and relationship that he won't be able to maintain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by wany(f): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
You have a PROSTITUTIONAL MENTALITY its like you were born to be a street wh0re, if you define love as money then you are no different from your ladies in the brothels and if unfortunately all women think like this then yall deserve to be treated like shit
Don't be fooled ,love is money. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.