Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70387 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by criuze(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
You trying to come out of the sympchosis

Since you pay for all these with hotel and dj join na only hair you complain

well i dint think you have good point today maybe next time you'll say no from the first item, You won't die

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by stupidmod3: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
MediMedi:
You called her your bae and you can't afford her responsibility.
If she start sleeping around with men like us pls pls don't come begging
how old are u? no b wife dem catch with gateman last week.

shey nah money d gateman get to offer ni

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MedicH: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
They never born girl that we ask me for money for hair or birthday all in the name of dating

A whole chief consultant like me u open ur dirty mouth to ask me to send money for ur hair. Thunder go really work on u that day.

U guys are trying oo.

I am not this kind of man. I am stingy and proud.

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by muyico(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
k

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by victorazy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

Poverty speaking grin

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Thinkfree(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
When a fish brain comments it is easy to know. so any man that approaches a girl will automatically inherit the girl's problems
Zzor means rotten fish in my uncle's wife village.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by biggy26: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game
Tell her another babe will sleep in your place. See, women are like children, you have to discipline them sometimes by standing your ground. She will respect you more. And if she truly liked you, she will stick with you.
Even if you spank your child, the child will still come back and cry in your arms.

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by hybridblood07(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Does that mean she should put all the bills on him? Do you people even reason at all?
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by hybridblood07(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
God bless you for the reply
SJay7:
Mentality of an average Nigerian lady (Hunger Mentality).

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by IHIEGOD: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you dsho your work?

Shut ur mouth up, is he her father, she should go and work to make a living, if it's me I will manage to get her a gift, he has not married her she has become his responsibility if he marries her her village will be his responsibility.nonsense.
Women don't read their Bible upto proverbs 31:10-31.

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by chibnnodi: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

It's not his responsibility yet. They're just friends. He may have seen a girl worth marrying.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by SenecaTheYonger: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please at least tell me you’re taking care of your family or siblings that need help?

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by emonis88: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Then I think it is d right move to let her go. Abeg all these ladies who think they r entitled to run a man down should be left alone. Tomorrow na she go Dey cry. On d other hand if she eventually run the guy down, she go jump to another man.

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by bluefilm: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

She's the one over reacting.

She's even threatening to withhold sex from you.

But...

This is your best chance to finally stop SIMPing.

Tell her to do her worst... with both actions and words.

Then start shopping for another girlfriend.

One secret men don't know is that men are actually the prize to be chased.

The earlier you let the woman in your life realize that she has to do more to keep you in her life, the better for everybody involved... and most especially, the better for you in particular!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Thinkfree(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
victorazy:

Poverty speaking grin
Zzor means abject poverty in china.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by PROPHETmichael: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

Delete her number, block her and also, call your network provider to also block the number from calling you.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Drsnives(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

Will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by ViktorCash: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
angry angry
Zzor:
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Uptheante(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
How is it his work, did he marry her?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by michoim(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
SocialJustice:
Allow her to go meet the hotel builder. It will hurt but the pain will pass. Nigerian girls are too entitled and engage in transactional relationships/sex excessively. If you have the money and you're open minded enough, try girls from other countries - Ghana, Kenya, South Africa. Those girls are way prettier and properly raised. Poverty and greed has destroyed the average Nigerian girl. Either they want to live like a celebrity or they are looking for who will become the breadwinner of their entire family.
Excellent and frank talk...you are so real!

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by emonis88: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
bluefilm:

She's the one over reacting.

She's even threatening to withhold sex from you.

This is your best chance to finally stop SIMPing.

Tell her to do her worst... with both actions and words.

Then start shopping for another girlfriend.

One secret men don't know is that men are actually the prize to be chased.

The earlier you let the woman in your life realize that she has to do more to keep you in her life, the better for everybody involved... and most especially, the better for you in particular!!!
Guy one full bar of cold drinks for u abeg. which one make we give u first jare! correct guy.

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Juoflife1(f): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ermm if you were my brother, I would tell you to withdraw from her. She's very ungrateful.
How can you plan a birthday party totally on another person's expense. That's crazy.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Agbalanze(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Is relationship now a poverty alleviation scheme? Nobody is doing anybody a special favour in a rlship, its all mutual.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by 001spice: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
From ur comment it shows u too r nt a wife material
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by michoim(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
SocialJustice:
Allow her to go meet the hotel builder. It will hurt but the pain will pass. Nigerian girls are too entitled and engage in transactional relationships/sex excessively. If you have the money and you're open minded enough, try girls from other countries - Ghana, Kenya, South Africa. Those girls are way prettier and properly raised. Poverty and greed has destroyed the average Nigerian girl. Either they want to live like a celebrity or they are looking for who will become the breadwinner of their entire family.
Excellent and frank talk...you are so real!!!

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by lekki1444: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?
this one done carry leech

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Vietnaminfo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

You likes are the types that have nothing to offer to the table except their smelly p***sy. That is why I cant date any Nigerian again in this life. Your type is just empty without nothing to offer. Continue reasoning through your anus, adult girl child like you.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

This your babe nah full-time parasite, ordinary making hair she is blabbing, Op I won't say more than this because I'm a woman too, use your tongue and count your teeth
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by shiwex: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?
Ha ha...did I hear you say Wife material..don't deceive yourself, she's far from that.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by AndikanEssien(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Low life mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.