Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Do I remove This Baby? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I remove This Baby? (29636 Views)

How Can Someone Remove This / Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by JesusDWay(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:
I have an issue bugging me and I need some serious advise because I have been very indecisive so far.

There is a lady I'm seeing. She came to my place a few weeks ago and we had sex, first with condoms and later without condoms.

However, I gave her some money to get postinor when she left for her place the next morning.

That morning, I asked if she got the drug when she called to say she had arrived home and she said "yes".

I called her again that evening to ask if she had taken it and she said "yes".

A few weeks later, she called to say she is pregnant.

As I later found out, at least according to what she said, she took the drug the next day after arriving at her home and not on that day she told me she took it. She gave some flimsy excuse as to why she did it but it does not matter anymore at this point.

At this moment, we are considering removing the baby.

While I have been very indecisive, she has agreed to go with whatever decision I take and has spoken to a doctor who will do it this Friday.

However, I am unsure as of this moment if I want to go on with this because even though I am done with uni, I do not think I have gotten to that point where I can shoulder more responsibilities.

I am self employed and somewhat financially okay but not in a way that I can take care of three people, particularly a baby. I was okay as of 2019 until COVID came and turned my life upside down last year.

And believe me, I was really glad I was not married as of last year because I went through hell. Serious hell. The lockdown finished me.

I am slowly recovering (very slowly) and still trying to figure my way out through life and rebuilding what I lost but I am afraid that having the burden of a woman and baby at this point may derail me.

And I really do not know who to turn to when I am unable to provide for the both of them.

What do you guys think? Do I go on with this or just let the baby be?

Don't be involved in killing a soul. First find out if the baby belongs to you then, pray for God to make a way for you to take care of the baby. Repent of your sin also and give your life to Christ and stop committing premarital sex
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Tombrapadelovel: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:
I have an issue bugging me and I need some serious advise because I have been very indecisive so far.

There is a lady I'm seeing. She came to my place a few weeks ago and we had sex, first with condoms and later without condoms.

However, I gave her some money to get postinor when she left for her place the next morning.

That morning, I asked if she got the drug when she called to say she had arrived home and she said "yes".

As I later found out, at least according to what she said, she took the drug the next day after arriving at her home and not on that day she told me she took it. She gave some flimsy excuse as to why she did it but it does not matter anymore at this point.

While I have been very indecisive, she has agreed to go with whatever decision I take and has spoken to a doctor who will do it this Friday.

However, I am unsure as of this moment if I want to go on with this because even though I am done with uni, I do not think I have gotten to that point where I can shoulder more responsibilities.

I am self employed and somewhat financially okay but not in a way that I can take care of three people, particularly a baby. I was okay as of 2019 until COVID came and turned my life upside down last year.

And believe me, I was really glad I was not married as of last year because I went through hell. Serious hell. The lockdown finished me.

I am slowly recovering (very slowly) and still trying to figure my way out through life and rebuilding what I lost but I am afraid that having the burden of a woman and baby at this point may derail me.

And I really do not know who to turn to when I am unable to provide for the both of them.

My dear, what I always tell people is that as long as God can care for the birds in the air how much more we that He created in His image and likeness. It's not going to be easy if the funds are not available but you'll scale through. As for those people saying that it's not possible for her to be pregnant if she really took the postinor, let me tell you about my experience. I got pregnant while in the University, it's not something I'm proud of but it happened. And guess what? I took postinor-2 the same day the condom broke. But it still resulted in pregnancy. My boyfriend then now my husband was also a second year student just like me. We were both confused, the viable option was to get rid of the pregnancy but I said "NO" I'd rather drop out of school than get rid of the baby. Thankfully he stood by me. I gave birth to my son in my third year in the University. It wasn't easy but God saw us through. Keeping the baby is one of the best decision I've ever taken. Subsequently our second son happened the same way. We were not ready as we were preparing to go for NYSC. Oga mistakenly poured it inside. I drank Postinor-2 immediately and it failed again which resulted to my second son. This made me conclude that this Postinor-2 doesn't really work on everybody because it failed me twice. Today I'm a proud mother of two beautiful boys. And we're also doing well financially. Although it wasn't easy at the beginning but God knows our hearts and paves the way for us. From my experience I'll advice you keep the baby. Children are blessings from God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Neddstark: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
nenyewrites:

Why didn’t she want to marry the guy? How are we sure it’s the guy’s baby, this one she didn’t want to intitially marry him.

She was quite young then. Still wanted to rock life.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Eriokanmi: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Leave the baby and let it grow, even if you're not going to marry the girl eventually. That might be your only child in life...same with the lady.

I know of a lady who happened to be my wife's best friend back in the days. They graduated same year but different courses. This girl had a bf schooling in kwara state that time. She'd travel all the way from ogun to see this guy...you know bf and gf stuffs visiting each other when they both don't have an idea what the future holds. In short, this guy slept with her. She was even a virgin. Some weeks later, she missed her period. She couldn't tell her parents and the guy was blaming her for allowing pregnancy to occur. He advised her to abort the pregnancy which she did. Since the lady got married to another guy, she's not been pregnant. The seless guy too got married elsewhere to another girl and till now, his wife is still waiting.

Guys, if you know you are not ready to father a child, do not touch that girl because there's an unseen bond backing it. If you break that bond by encouraging an abortion, both of you may be childless forever because the child may never come when you're ready for it. Naturally, a girl wouldn't mind what would happen when you sleep with her, they're mostly that careless, not even when they're ovulating would they take caution. Even if a guy is trying to take caution, they don't seem to care and when they eventually get pregnant, its guys who would be nervous. Girls don't care. I don't know where they get that confidence from. Even when they're not ready to have any baby, they'd not just care of whatever comes consequences they face thereafter. The onus is on you guys to be careful and avoid issues.

There was a similar issue with one middle-aged woman. I was invited for a revival programme sometime. After the revival the pastor said he would be available for counseling after the programme in case anyone might wish to see him. It was an open ground. This woman knelt before him. As he said, let's pray, he suddenly asked her to open her eyes. He said she's not supposed to be suffering like this, had she not carried out an abortion almost 3 decades ago. He said that child would have wiped off her tears today because the baby was destined to be among world greatest. He said she has lost that opportunity for life as she would probably remain in that condition. She said its true. That she was a student at that time and she aborted the pregnancy when the guy refused to accept it and she didn't want to tell her parents out of fears. She had 3 children for the man she later married and they lived in wretch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Gadafii: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gamer999:
But you gave her money for postinor, she confirmed that she bought it, also confirmed that she took it. Final verdict; you can't be responsible for her pregnancy. Only 3 things could have happened. 1}she lied that she bought the drug whereas she use it to buy data. 2}another guy got her pregnant. 3} na immaculate conception grin

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
inda koi koi cool
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by niyidenrele: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Neddstark:
Let me tell you a true story. There is this female colleague friend I have. She got pregnant for her then boyfriend whom she never wanted to marry. Travelled from Lagos to a coded hospital in Ibadan to remove the pregnancy without the boyfriend's consent. The doctor there instead of helping her asked her if she saw the patients in the reception, when she affirmed, he told her that they were all there for fertility treatments and begged her not to remove the child. She eventually agreed, delivered the child and agreed to marry her boyfriend. The marriage has been 15 years since and they have not had another child despite trying. This boy just got accepted into a top football academy in the UK.
I will not advise you but I really hope you get the moral of the story.
God bless You, for this piece

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Pyroex(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

I can swear with everything in me that the pregnancy isn't yours..

Just weeks after she came up with pregnancy after ingesting postinor. Abortion will ruin your destiny, don't ever support it nor put your money in it.

Just tell her to carry the pregnancy and that after birth DNA comes. If that baby is really yours, favor will come your way.

Don't commit murder in the name of abortion

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by realray(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Don't u av conscience, beta don't abort anything else God and me will be angry with you, wen they said sex is for married couples u said no and now u want to abort Bro don't try it at all if truly ur conscience is still intact.....she can stay in her parents house while u carter for the baby....just imagine the poor innocent child...
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Tombrapadelovel: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Gamer999 post=99567794]But you gave her money for postinor, she confirmed that she bought it, also confirmed that she took it. Final verdict; you can't be responsible for her pregnancy. Only 3 things could have happened. 1}she lied that she bought the drug whereas she use it to buy data. 2}another guy got her pregnant. 3} na immaculate conception grin

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene[/quote

Postinor do fail some people. Speaking from experience
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by hamxee33(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=tommie1 post=99563769]I have an issue bugging me and I need some serious advise because I have been very indecisive so far.

However, I am unsure as of this moment if I want to go on with this because even though I am done with uni, I do not think I have gotten to that point where I can shoulder more responsibilitie
Be it ur baby or otherwise don't kill the innocent baby please I want to adopt the unborn child already so contact me when the baby land

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Juliearth(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

I am sorry about your ordeal, but before anything else, you should take her for a scan/ultrasound to figure how far along she is.

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Afrobasic(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oga, don't you know how to disappear? grin

She is strong headed, you too, do strong head.

Comeback later when the kid is 5 years old and you are boxed up.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by LegalWolf: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
All you wrote was story, all I see is cash app. If you know you know
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by samwillyco1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Reading comments
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by cocolacec(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

Life is full of ups and downs.Keep the baby and plan for its arrival in the next eight months.Let your girlfriend get busy with something to support the new family.Food is the new gold mine.

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

Allow her to flush the foetus.
When you're ready to be a father there will be 1001 ladies begging for your seed.
Don't drag yourself into a possible perpetual poverty. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
didn't you give it a thought that something like that might occur?

if she goes ahead with abortion

do you know you would have blood on your hands?

choose what is best for you

ONE PRINCIPLE THAT ALWAYS RING IN MY HEAD WHEN I COME CLOSE TO ANY LADY IS ""IF I DON'T INTEND MARRYING HER, IT'S FOOLISH TO ASK HER OUT LET ALONE SLEEP WITH HER"

MAY WE NOT EXPERIENCE THE WRATH OF GOD

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Nigeriadondie1: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

Please don’t kill the baby. Keep the baby and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Postinor should be taken immediately after sex, anything after 24 hours you're on your own, unless you take postinor 2, but Bros that Hole fit use that doctor obtain little money from you oooo, trust women at your own Peri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by samwillyco1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

Go for ultrasound first to confirm how many weeks or months the pregnancy is and check the date you met her first.

Finally if you love her marry her and if you don't love her don't kill the baby as well

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by canalily(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

please let that baby be, don't tamper with it. your age doesn't matter, your financial status is secondary, even when you decided to marry believe me, you will still not be ready to take of three people. the joy of having comes after you have seen you baby. you won't even know how God will be doing it. Mr man, keep that baby

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by tommie1: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
incogni2o:

Yes please .

That Baby maybe more than a blessing.

May be the one to turn your sorrow to Joy.

Please save your Child.

I can help with Baby things smiley

Thanks for this, particularly the boldened.

I believe I can find my way around this. I'm just concerned if things do not goo my way.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by chukwuibuipob: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
angry sad if u kee tye unborn baby undecided sad, May ur balls shrink, ur dick to 1 inch angry.Sip schnapp and spit .Try am angry
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Neddstark:
Let me tell you a true story. There is this female colleague friend I have. She got pregnant for her then boyfriend whom she never wanted to marry. Travelled from Lagos to a coded hospital in Ibadan to remove the pregnancy without the boyfriend's consent. The doctor there instead of helping her asked her if she saw the patients in the reception, when she affirmed, he told her that they were all there for fertility treatments and begged her not to remove the child. She eventually agreed, delivered the child and agreed to marry her boyfriend. The marriage has been 15 years since and they have not had another child despite trying. This boy just got accepted into a top football academy in the UK.
I will not advise you but I really hope you get the moral of the story.
Story story
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

Don't remove that baby please. Sleeping with a woman is for fun and for making babies. You had the two. My question is do you prefer the fun to having a baby? You don't know what the future holds so leave the baby alone and let a new life begin..

2 Likes

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by sam564: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
things girls dooooo?? it can be mere testing or trial...
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Deckylicious(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Two bottles of Chilled Hero for you �
Wickedfacts:

Double your effort and strive harder when he obviously is not ready.
That is how you people tumble into poverty because you employ emotions where logic is required.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by lucky4west: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
dont remove the baby, u have committed the first sin of fornication dont add murder to it...allow the baby stay ...that baby might be the key to ur future and our country....what if that is the only child u are to ever have?
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by samwillyco1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
TeemahBeddings0:
Very sensitive topic.

Pregnancy to some people is so easy...one sex like this pregnant is on ground.

While to some, even after nacking for everyday apart from when the lady is menstruating. It won't show.

I pray God almighty answer all those who are seeking the fruits of the womb cos that two weeks, especially for those married after ovulation, is a very long and frustrating waiting.

I hope you don't look for pikin when you marry angry

P.s: Only TTC females can understand my post cry

Please patronise me o. I haven't sold anything this week cry cry cry

Girls that knows their period well can never get pregnant, unless they want it. Ovulation/period is once in a month, so forget about one nack and pregnancy go show

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
You should've thought about the consequences when you were doing it without condoms. Now you want to kill an innocent baby. undecided
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by TeemahBeddings0: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
samwillyco1:

Girls that knows their period well can never get pregnant, unless they want it. Ovulation/period is once in a month, so forget about one nack and pregnancy go show

Lol...Forget. If a sperm motility is good, e go swim well. And when it comes to pregnancy you can never be too careful, plus getting pregnant is, either high, medium or low chance of getting pregnant. It isn't you can never get pregnant tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / VIDEO Of The Two Uganda Tv Workers caught Having Sex In The Office / How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.