Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39611 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jeremani:

Okay thanks for this one.
Not all things she said are true.
But Somethings are true.
I pick the once that are true and say them

What has she ever said that is true?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Jeremani: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Kiasa:

What has she ever said that is true?
Alot
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jeremani:

Alot

Tell me her truth and what is your proof that it's the truth? Does Her truth apply to Nigerians as well?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Cromagnon: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kiasa:

Just because you saw a few black Americans speaking as though Africa is the promised land for all diasporians doesn't mean all of them are delusional, after all Africans sold them out to the land of heathens and misery in the first place.
Do you live in America? Have you witnessed mass delusion before? You think i don't know what I'm saying? OK

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Cromagnon:
Do you live in America? Have you witnessed mass delusion before? You think i don't know what I'm saying? OK
Yes I'm American and no you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Cromagnon: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kiasa:

Yes I'm American and no you don't know what you are saying.
Did i ask if you are American. This is how exams are failed?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Cromagnon:
Did i ask if you are American. This is how exams are failed?
Telling you I am American answers your question, "Do I live in America", keep failing your exams.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by nickelpride: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Africans are much harder working in united state America than any other race of people!! including ASIA cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
nickelpride:
Africans are much harder working in united state America than any other race of people!! including ASIA cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Lies.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Jeromejnr(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
How can you be in AMERICA
Land of Opportunities
And still complian about everything..

Oh white people hate us
Oh white people suppress us
Oh white people are rasicts

Shut da Bleep up, you bunch of cry cry babies.

You have electricity 24/7 you have healthcare you have good roads.
You can buy burger for $3
You have dollar store, where u can buy anything in there for just 1 dollar.

And you guys still complian.
Their guys just sit all day lazy asf always high drinking and smoking weed and still complian that no job for them.
Me that spent 4 months there already had $4700 in my PayPal from joining a video crew to do video editing for music videos
AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

The worst is "THE VICTIM MENTALITY"
Every small thing, they shout racism
While I was in Georgia Atalanta
I noticed black Americans are always late
And they hate when you correct them
If a white person corrects them of their lateness or bad behavior they call the white person a racist.
They refer to themselves as "COLORED PEOPLE" instead of African American.
They don't want to be associated with Africa
Some hate Africans (one of them called me and my cousin "African booty scratchers" and said that African kids always dusty with flies flying around around their eyes and mouth) SMH
So many childish behavior and victim mentality. It's so annoying.

As a Nigerian, I wish they can spend 1 year in Nigeria
They don't know how lucky they are to be in USA. By the time they step foot here, only the hot sun and generator noise and smoke will deal with them. Dem go hear am.
After my experience in U.S
It is very hard for me to take any black American serious when they complain about racism. I see them as very weak emotional baby adults. Always crying like victims while me a foreigner was making cool cash within my short 4 months I spent there.

MODIFIED:
You people that say black people were slaves that is the cause of their victim mentality for 400 years
What about THE JEWS!!!!!
They were slaves to Babylonians
They were slaves to the Romans
The sef Turks and Arabs enslaved the jews and took Jerusalem
They were persecuted by the Soviets
They were tortured killed by Nazi Germans in 1940's

JEWS FACED 2000 YEARS OF SLAVERY AND HATE
DO YOU SEE JEWS CRYING EVERYDAY??
DO YOU SEE JEWS PLAYING VICTIMS??
DO YOU SEE JEWS BEEN LAZY??
HELL NO!!!
So don't come here and tell me black suffered 400 years slavery.
The Jews has suffered slavery and persecution 2000 years even up till now.
They are now one the best innovators in medicine, and technology..
SO STOP GIVING ME EXCUSE THAT BLACK AMERICANS HAVE VICTIM MENTALITY BECAUSE OF SLAVERY.

I like this OP.

Kudos. At least someone that understands.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Jeremani: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kiasa:

Tell me her truth and what is your proof that it's the truth? Does Her truth apply to Nigerians as well?
I don pass person wey dey argue.
Abeg no mentiin me again.
I need peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 12:58am On Aug 15, 2021
Jeremani:

I don pass person wey dey argue.
Abeg no mentiin me again.
I need peace of mind

Why do you think I'm arguing with you just because I asked you to clarify the truth according to Candace and your proof that you stated you had?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:20am On Aug 15, 2021
Elliot2:
Don't be stupid! Everything you enjoy now as a black man in America today was made possible by tears and blood of the black Americans. They fought for the freedom and recognition as humans you now enjoy today. Be grateful!
You lying if not for the white folks that stop slavery believe me black would still be slave till today black man already afraid to die want to be savant for long so he can leave.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Jeremani: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2021
Kiasa:

Why do you think I'm arguing with you just because I asked you to clarify the truth according to Candace and your proof that you stated you had?
I no fit talk, u are correct bro
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2021
Jeremani:

I no fit talk, u are correct bro

Stop blindly supporting con artist, do your research on them before you swear by the garbage they puke out.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Jeremani: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2021
Kiasa:

Stop blindly supporting con artist, do your research on them before you swear by the garbage they puke out.
Ok
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Elliot2(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

You lying if not for the white folks that stop slavery believe me black would still be slave till today black man already afraid to die want to be savant for long so he can leave.
You have a good point, bro
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Shut up you ignorant coon, black Men fought and died for the freedom of black people in the Civil War, freedom wasn't just handed to them. Why do you think the white man deserves some kind of accolades for ending an evil he created in the first place? Pathetic!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2021
Kiasa:

Shut up you ignorant coon, black Men fought and died for the freedom of black people in the Civil War, freedom wasn't just handed to them. Why do you think the white man deserves some kind of accolades for ending an evil he created in the first place? Pathetic!!! undecided
You are the one being ignorant if you think it’s because of the civil war
Was it only in USA dey have slave?
Europe nkor ?
South American nkor?

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

You are the one being ignorant if you think it’s because of the civil war
Was it only in USA dey have slave?
Europe nkor ?
South American nkor?

The discussion is the US not Europe nor South America.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Elliot2:
You have a good point, bro

He has no point at all, in his docile mind he believes the Black man is submissive and docile like himself. Black men fought for freedom then, and will always do so. If what he said is true how come the Haitians fought off the white devils and they never returned?
There were always slave rebellions.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by ogaAK(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Csami:

That one shook me too. Africans invented ships!? Like the Vikings swam to Africa collected the ship specs, built their ships and invaded the west. It's just like saying Mungo Park discovered River Niger.

I have read and watched a-lot about african history. The vikings you so much appreciate was sold to you africans had superior boats and vast knowledge about oceans currents and how it aided traveling around the world during some season of the months and year. The vikings actually came and modeled their boats after what some africans had built pls lets not argue. Kindly enter youtube and watch videos on this peoples research work about african. Dr ivan van sertima, dr rashidi sanogo, cheik anta diop, am sure after watching this you will have a change of mind about african civilization, development and knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by ogaAK(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Name 20 things a black man in America invented during that period.

Did a black man invent Electricity?
Did a black man invent Silk clothing?
Did a black man invent cars?
Did a black man invent plastic?
Did a black man invent light bulb?
Did a black man invent spaceship?
Did a black man invent telecommunication
Did a black man invent radio?
Did a black man invent X Ray?
Did a black man invent camera?
Did a black man invent aeroplane?
Did a black man invent chemistry?
Did a black man invent nuclear power?

I'm waiting for you to tell me the 80% of things that you say a black man invent in the U.S
80% please tell me

I will mention only one which is the vaccination which we enjoy around the world now has been in african prolly around nigeria because it was introduced by a black man into america in boston around the seventheen eighty but due to tha fact that black man as no right to claim right to patents n inventions. The famous johnson n johnson brothers which am sure they prolly used one of their products for u when u were young stole this idea and built a world brand company even most of their products was invented by black people. Till today america has decided not to even release the name of the black slave because they don’t want to pay royalties to the family of the slave and change the patent right.
Cesarean section was invented in buganda part of current day uganda, doctors from America had to go and learn it from them during the slave trade era.
Electricity was not invented by thomas edission I cant remember d name of the black man who worked with tesla so as to develop electricity. Steam water engine used in farmers was invented by a black man. All the religion in the world was invented by black people. I have been reading about black contributions, religion and how africa developed the world for years but one thing i noticed is that the white man suppresses anything that makes the black looks superior.
Using evil tools of colonialism, hatred, religion and education.
The oloku head discovered(stolen) by leo frobenius in is journal he wrote 1️⃣9️⃣0️⃣7️⃣ but our own history book wrote 1️⃣9️⃣1️⃣0️⃣in ile ife has been studied over n over and nothing beats or come close to it model of bronze casting in the world till date. The white man marvelled cos it predated the romans sculptors work. You will have to read to understand the amount of havoc the white man has done.
Even the bible we read have been tweaked to favour the whites and make the black man look inferior. Have u ever wondered how simon of cyrene the man who helped jesus carry is cross get into the picture if there was no interaction with black people until slave trade era this people still painted the black man like a slave.
Africans where going to america before even Columbus discovered it.
Vasco de gama had to come to african to hire africans who had superior knowledge of the oceans n sea to travel.
How did Columbus discover America: he was trying to find another route to india when he landed in america.
When he got to America in is journal he wrote that he saw two black giants enslaving people in America
2) he never for once got out of is ship
3)he made all is crew swear an oath of secrecy that they got to india but they discovered a new land and any man who said otherwise would be made to pay a heavy fine equivalent to 500dollars now which was an immense amount as at that time and junior crew would be killed n tongues removed
4) he called the blacks red indians cos he couldn’t stand the shame of reporting to the king he didn’t get to india.
The famous walt disney who created mikey mouse modelled it after stories slaves told on the plantation at night.

Even thor was modelled after sango but we here call our own gods demon.
The white have used religion and education to colonize us and make us forget our identity.

Asia was termed africa second civilization.
We will have to read about the black people of asia or african presence in asia.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by AlphaSoul: 2:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Kiasa:

@Kiasa
Word! I like how articulate you
are here. smiley

I'm seeing this thread for the first time.

The Union or Federal troops had
a lot of decorated African-American soldiers and commanders who
fought bravely against the
Southern Confederate troops. These are basic historical facts I knew before the age of 10, decades back through encyclopedias in
my family home library!

In Haiti, the Africans kicked the
French out before 1800 and some of the French who survived fled to
Louisiana which was then French territory before the French sold it and other French areas right up to the Canadian/U.S. border to the
Americans so as to be able to pay their failed war campaign debts.

Napoleon who was in support
of the profitable plantation slavery continuing was put to shame and this is the reason Haitians were demonised by a major section of the whites who refused to trade with them.

Hollywood even lied that vodun or vodou (which was stupidly named "voodoo" by the film makers in
Hollywood based on a fictional novel) was evil. Now there's a
better understanding by some whites that vodun or vodou
(Vodun means "Divine Power" and is derived from the West African Yoruba, Ewe and Fon religions), does not involve the sticking of needles into dolls as potrayed
by the Western media and
Hollywood over several
decades.

People need to read up about contemporary and historical
global events beyond their shores in order to be free from external
manipulations from the online/offline media and the
movie industry.

Ciao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Hizzojay(m): 3:10am On Aug 16, 2021
You've said it all. All these black guys want is just to be spoon fed daily, given money to buy weed and don't contribute to the society. Having been here for a while now, these black guys hardly come to work as scheduled (they cancel whenever they feel like not going to work) and if when they come they may be late and sometimes, close before their final hour. Their ladies are even more hardworking than the men.

Of a truth, the white guys love hardworking guys (irrespective of skin color) cos I've been toasted to leave my current job for theirs couple of times.

ChizzyBuna:

Ok they fought for human rights and freedom. But is that an excuse for them to expect the white man to do everything for them??
The slaves were more productive and hard working than this their recent generation.
If the slaves where getting high on weed and drinking all day. And blaming white people Everytime They wouldn't have gotten far as they did and achieve human freedom.

Those slaves where shipped from Africa so they still that tough African hurstling mentality. That's why they were able to succeed despite the humongous challenges facing them.
But this recent generation of black Americans all they know is to play victim mentality for sympathy. It's disgraceful
I was shocked at the many opportunities to make money in the U.S
White man dosent care about skin color
If you have talent or skill
They will give you the platform to SHINE!!!

Go to U.S Navy and you will be shocked how many Igbo and Yoruba people you will see holding high positions and ranks. It's not about skin color.
ITS ABOUT YOUR SKILL, TALENT AND HARDWORK.
White people hate laziness
And many black Americans are lazy
They just want to receive welfare checks and get high everyday expecting the white man to lift them out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Cromagnon: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kiasa:

Telling you I am American answers your question, "Do I live in America", keep failing your exams.
SMH
This is how ppl fail exams
I asked a
He answer b
No wonder you're so easily deceived at polling booth

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by kroger: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
How can you be in AMERICA
Land of Opportunities
And still complian about everything..

Oh white people hate us
Oh white people suppress us
Oh white people are rasicts

Shut da Bleep up, you bunch of cry cry babies.

You have electricity 24/7 you have healthcare you have good roads.
You can buy burger for $3
You have dollar store, where u can buy anything in there for just 1 dollar.

And you guys still complian.
Their guys just sit all day lazy asf always high drinking and smoking weed and still complian that no job for them.
Me that spent 4 months there already had $4700 in my PayPal from joining a video crew to do video editing for music videos
AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

The worst is "THE VICTIM MENTALITY"
Every small thing, they shout racism
While I was in Georgia Atalanta
I noticed black Americans are always late
And they hate when you correct them
If a white person corrects them of their lateness or bad behavior they call the white person a racist.
They refer to themselves as "COLORED PEOPLE" instead of African American.
They don't want to be associated with Africa
Some hate Africans (one of them called me and my cousin "African booty scratchers" and said that African kids always dusty with flies flying around around their eyes and mouth) SMH
So many childish behavior and victim mentality. It's so annoying.

As a Nigerian, I wish they can spend 1 year in Nigeria
They don't know how lucky they are to be in USA. By the time they step foot here, only the hot sun and generator noise and smoke will deal with them. Dem go hear am.
After my experience in U.S
It is very hard for me to take any black American serious when they complain about racism. I see them as very weak emotional baby adults. Always crying like victims while me a foreigner was making cool cash within my short 4 months I spent there.

MODIFIED:
You people that say black people were slaves that is the cause of their victim mentality for 400 years
What about THE JEWS!!!!!
They were slaves to Babylonians
They were slaves to the Romans
The sef Turks and Arabs enslaved the jews and took Jerusalem
They were persecuted by the Soviets
They were tortured killed by Nazi Germans in 1940's

JEWS FACED 2000 YEARS OF SLAVERY AND HATE
DO YOU SEE JEWS CRYING EVERYDAY??
DO YOU SEE JEWS PLAYING VICTIMS??
DO YOU SEE JEWS BEEN LAZY??
HELL NO!!!
So don't come here and tell me black suffered 400 years slavery.
The Jews has suffered slavery and persecution 2000 years even up till now.
They are now one the best innovators in medicine, and technology..
SO STOP GIVING ME EXCUSE THAT BLACK AMERICANS HAVE VICTIM MENTALITY BECAUSE OF SLAVERY.

You took these words out of my mouth. It was only yesterday I was discussing this same issue with a Friend. If I share my experience with Black Americans and their mentality the entire Nairaland wont be enough to accommodate it. I have never seen bunch of nonentities as I have seen in America. Note there are good and hard working black americans, but the majority falls under dingband theory. Sometimes I wonder how America is surviving economically without some set of people contributing nothing whatsoever other than taking freebies and be spoon fed.

Let me stop here before I break my phone keypad.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by kroger: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kiasa:

So are you saying if The US was left in the care of BA it would look filthy and dirty like Nigeria?
Also voting for the same illiterate, greedy, tribalistic, don't give a damn about the people clown, everytime. grin I seriously doubt that.

So all BA should vote Republican and behave like those dignified savages who stormed, raided, and rioted at the Capital, spreaded human feces all on the capital walls, murdered cops, stampeded people to death like the wild beasts they are?

If the US was left in the care of BA the entire nation will crumble. Wait what!!! Leave the entire country for Akata to take care off ?? I laugh is in swahili.. They cant even take care of Harlem not to talk of the entire nation. Show me a place in america dominated by BA and not a hood and I will stop talking..

The Democrats keep deceiving the BA for votes every 4 years in exchange for freebies because they know that's all the BA needs. Every 4 years Democrats push the racism narrative and watch as the BA takes it line hook and sinker. After election is over BA are forgotten until next 4 years lol..

Take a look at the immigrants, under same conditions yet they are thriving. Building businesses, getting good jobs, raising their families and enjoying the american dream. But under same conditions some retards are still complaining because they are sick and lazy. All they wanna do is have sex, WAP, Group Intimacy , litter the nation with kids they cant take care of and the cycle continues.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by kroger: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kiasa:

Candace Owens is an ignorant fool, a dumb college drop out. This heathen has very little intelligence and creates her content full of negative stereotype and prejudices against black Americans to appease the white supremacists who pay her to do do so.

She is the same hypocritical Moran who claims there's no racism in the US but sued her high school for racism and won the case. She will speak the same garbage about Nigerians for a dollar, by the way Candace is not black American but a Caribbean coon.

Never call my Candace ownen a fool. She speaks the truth as it is. That's why is is unpopular amongst the BA community. Very articulate lady who reasons with her brain and not her ass.. Say all u wanna say she living her best life.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
kroger:

Never call my Candace ownen a fool. She speaks the truth as it is. That's why is is unpopular amongst the BA community. Very articulate lady who reasons with her brain and not her ass.. Say all u wanna say she living her best life.

There's no truth in her, the only reason you support her is her degradation of black Americans which makes you feel better about yourself. She repeats the same trash over and over with no evidence to support her, just white racist vomit, even the Black Republicans snub her.

It's very easy to see how she works, whatever the Black community supports she is against, whatever the Black community is against she supports. This is how she makes her money. If this behavior is what you call living her best life then she is a sad fool indeed.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by kroger: 1:04am On Aug 18, 2021
Kiasa:

There's no truth in her, the only reason you support her is her degradation of black Americans which makes you feel better about yourself. She repeats the same trash over and over with no evidence to support her, just white racist vomit, even the Black Republicans snub her.

It's very easy to see how she works, whatever the Black community supports she is against, whatever the Black community is against she supports. This is how she makes her money. If this behavior is what you call living her best life then she is a sad fool indeed.

Which trash is she repeating? That the black community normalize single parent hood and father absence is the biggest issue plaguing the black community, other than building healthy relationships and the value of stability in marriage?

Barrack obama even talked about this previously that removing a father from a home the child is 12 times more likely to end up in prison, 9 times more likely to drop out of school.

That the Black culture music reflects nothing positive example WAP which was number one? That the welfare systen tore down the black family which was strategic because the government will give u money (peanuts) as long as there is no man in the household?? From the 1960,s single mother rate went from 23% 77% today in the black community.

That the black kids are not encouraged to take school seriously than immigrant kids.. The average immigrant come to America starts from the scratch and walk their way up by learning a skill or furthering their education under same racist soceity and live well.. take a look at the TV show called the FIRST 48 I know u have probably watched it, cant you see all 70% of the time it's the black killing themselves over senseless things.. All these boils down to absence of a Man in the household as I stated above and candace rightly said.

Majority of the black supports mediocrity which is a mental issue which needs to be eradicated. Look america supports hardworking people, so long you are smart, hardworking and have something to offer the sky is the starting point. But when u wanna be lazy all day and do nothing then u keep blaming the white man for all you woes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.