Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39569 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 1:42am On Jul 23, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
How can you be in AMERICA
Land of Opportunities
And still complian about everything..

Oh white people hate us
Oh white people suppress us
Oh white people are rasicts

Shut da Bleep up, you bunch of cry cry babies.

You have electricity 24/7 you have healthcare you have good roads.
You can buy burger for $3
You have dollar store, where u can buy anything in there for just 1 dollar.

And you guys still complian.
Their guys just sit all day lazy asf always high drinking and smoking weed and still complian that no job for them.
Me that spent 4 months there already had $4700 in my PayPal from joining a video crew to do video editing for music videos
AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

The worst is "THE VICTIM MENTALITY"
Every small thing, they shout racism
While I was in Georgia Atalanta
I noticed black Americans are always late
And they hate when you correct them
If a white person corrects them of their lateness or bad behavior they call the white person a racist.
They refer to themselves as "COLORED PEOPLE" instead of African American.
They don't want to be associated with Africa
Some hate Africans (one of them called me and my cousin "African booty scratchers" and said that African kids always dusty with flies flying around around their eyes and mouth) SMH
So many childish behavior and victim mentality. It's so annoying.

As a Nigerian, I wish they can spend 1 year in Nigeria
They don't know how lucky they are to be in USA. By the time they step foot here, only the hot sun and generator noise and smoke will deal with them. Dem go hear am.
After my experience in U.S
It is very hard for me to take any black American serious when they complain about racism. I see them as very weak emotional baby adults. Always crying like victims while me a foreigner was making cool cash within my short 4 months I spent there.

MODIFIED:
You people that say black people were slaves that is the cause of their victim mentality for 400 years
What about THE JEWS!!!!!
They were slaves to Babylonians
They were slaves to the Romans
The sef Turks and Arabs enslaved the jews and took Jerusalem
They were persecuted by the Soviets
They were tortured killed by Nazi Germans in 1940's

JEWS FACED 2000 YEARS OF SLAVERY AND HATE
DO YOU SEE JEWS CRYING EVERYDAY??
DO YOU SEE JEWS PLAYING VICTIMS??
DO YOU SEE JEWS BEEN LAZY??
HELL NO!!!
So don't come here and tell me black suffered 400 years slavery.
The Jews has suffered slavery and persecution 2000 years even up till now.
They are now one the best innovators in medicine, and technology..
SO STOP GIVING ME EXCUSE THAT BLACK AMERICANS HAVE VICTIM MENTALITY BECAUSE OF SLAVERY.

Those converted Jews in Fake Israel never went through slavery and neither did their ancestors. They are Caucasoids out of Europe not Hebrews, they also participated in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, so stop comparing them with people who suffered the cruelty of Chattel slavery for 400 years, reconstruction, Jim Crow and the atrocities of modern day America.

It's only the ignorant who would post such crap especially when being in modern day Babylon for only 4 months. I SMH at the stupidity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2021
360clips:
African Americans are the most useless people I've ever set my eyes on on this planet! Especially those males. Even with all opportunities they have there, they waste it and later blame the whites for their predicaments! They feel so entitled, it's so irritating! Not to talk of their horrible use of vocabulary! Some can't even read well or write! They're so impatient and violent like the typical nïggers in African countries! How can you see a male adult of about 35 years old be sagging their pants so low like a brainless môron! They don't know how terrible they look! They're a bunch of disgraceful animals! The whites see them as shit! To them they're waste product. That's why they kill them like chickens! The black race is just a disgusting useless race! angry

The whites and other races see Nigerians as criminals, shameless beasts, rapist, pedophiles, murderers, thieves, drug dealers, drug mules who transport drugs into their host countries, and arrogant shits without a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of. I guess they see us all in a negative light.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 2:21am On Jul 23, 2021
Cromagnon:
what did they fight for?show the receipts. They were just lucky opposition party needed their votes, country needed soldiers and entertainment needed their talent. None of their ''fighting'' achieved anything but jail, bruises and death

You people are very arrogant, ignorant, biggoted and envious of Black Americans. SMH it hurts you to your core that they are living better than you are.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 2:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Mrscarter:

I don't live in america so i dont know if african Americans are targeted to go to prison but what i do know is alot of them are in gangs n carrying guns just the same as white bikie club members do n use or sell drugs. Ofcourse these ppl will be targeted n go to prison. I also know there are alot of middle class hard working african american families. There are rich african americans. Will smith for eg. He worked hard n worked his way to the top in the film industry n is one of the riches actors in hollywood. Barrack obama he was president. Even ppl like rick ross, little wayne, and other african american rappers, singers/artists. N theres many more successful african americans who came from poverty to riches. Yet those who join gangs or become strippers complain the supressed by whites. Some love the image gangsta lifestyle gives them. They think its cool or that thats how they earn respect. They think its cool to act ghetto n talk ghetto. They try copy their favourite rappers. They kill each other yet blame the whites for killing them. African american ppl can be very artistic. Can create awesome rap n beats n dance n singing n artwork but alot waste their talents on the streetlife. Its a shame.
Those ppl have as much opportunity to better their lives as many others have. They just dont want to put in the work or make excuses n blame others for their laziness. Or their inability to break the cycle if they grew up in that hood lifestyle.
Not all white ppl are racists not all are against them. If that was the case then how come there a the ones whove made it out of poverty n even those who are richer than ur average white?

Remember what you said in the first sentence, "I don't live in America so I don't know."
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 2:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Mrscarter:

There are also alot of help for ppl with addictions. Black and white.
Also nobody forces ppl to repeatedly inject themselves with drugs

Like you said, you don't live in America so you don't know. Let me explain something to you about the statement you made that there is a lot of help for drug addicts, both black and white. This is how it works with white America.

1. Flood the Black and brown neighborhoods with drugs to destroy the family unit, implemented by the The US Government (Central Intelligence Agency).

2. Declare war on drugs aka black people.

3. Raid the black neighborhoods and make arrests after supplying the neighborhoods with drugs.

4. Railroad hundreds of black people into prison for free slave labor (while succeeding in destroying the family unit), but remember the 13th amendment under the US Constitution abolished SLAVERY **EXCEPT** in the case of PUNISHMENT for a CRIME.

Here's the kicker!!!!! grin

5. The drugs they flooded the black and brown neighborhoods with didn't stay in those neighborhoods they found their way to the white kids as well.

Young White junkies everywhere. OMG shocked How could this be? Lord help us, White kids are sick they need help. Whites get help from hospitals and rehabilitation blacks get prison sentences.

For Black Americans drug addiction is a crime for white Americans drug addiction is a sickness. undecided This is the reality of one of the most racist, hypocritical countries in the world.

Welcome to the new Babylon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by bragxz(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Elliot2:
Illusions. You still out on the plantations, just not with chains. Forget the bucks, think! Everytime you work there, you make them greater!

But you stay retarded and eventually get destroyed if you don’t work . Why not work and figure your ways to greatness instead of playing the pity card ? We all understand the agony of slavery but staying strong with heads up is the only way out .
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Laurene: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Kiasa:

Like you said, you don't live in America so you don't know. Let me explain something to you about the statement you made that there is a lot of help for drug addicts, both black and white. This is how it works with white America.

1. Flood the Black and brown neighborhoods with drugs to destroy the family unit, implemented by the The US Government (Central Intelligence Agency).

2. Proclaim war on drugs aka black people.

3. Raid the black neighborhoods and make arrests after supplying the neighborhoods with drugs.

4. Railroad hundreds of black people into prison for free slave labor (while succeeding in destroying the family unit), but remember the 13th amendment under the US Constitution abolished SLAVERY **EXCEPT** in the case of PUNISHMENT for a CRIME.

5. The drugs they flooded the black and brown neighborhoods with didn't stay in those neighborhoods they found their way to the white kids as well.

Young White junkies everywhere. OMG shocked How could this be? Lord help us, White kids are sick they need help. Whites get help from hospitals and rehabilitation blacks get prison sentences.

For Black Americans drug addiction is a crime for white Americans drug addiction is a sickness. undecided This is the reality of one of the most racist countries in the world.

Bunch of conspiracy theories, no evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Laurene:
Bunch of conspiracy theories, no evidence.

And where did you come up with conspiracy theories when it has already been proven to be true?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kiasa:

2. Declare war on drugs aka black people.

For Black Americans drug addiction is a crime for white Americans drug addiction is a sickness. undecided This is the reality of one of the most racist countries in the world.

Speaking from past experience with family, addiction is something u choose. Even if its pushed on you or in ur face each day its still a choice. However i agree that america is a racist country n i do know that african americans get treated different to white ppl there. I have friends near washington n we talked bout this a while bk n she told me theres treatments/rehabs/detoxes available for all ppl any colour with addictions. But i would believe theres not as many options for A.A ppl as there are for white ppl cos afterall it is america. Also i agree with what u said bout the gvt supplying the drugs ive heard that it was like CIA or FBI who pushed drugs into black neighbourhoods. Id believe that. The american gvt is shitty. Cos in this modern day u think theyd have dealt with racism by now but instead its still as bad as ever. Ive come to believe they want to keep the ppl divided cos if everyone came together n overcame racism thered be more focus on the gvt and what theyre really getting upto that the ppl dont know about. White ppl sell drugs just as much as an african american would. Drug dealers come in all colours. Its not a race thing.
I think alot of the justice system there is racist but it also depends on money. If u have money u can get away with more.
I also think its awful how they put A.A ppl into hoods overcrowded with no jobs n not expect crime to happen. Itd be the same with white ppl if in the same situation. So yes i see that they know this n therefore alot end up in prison. However the ones that join gangs n kill other gangmembers theres no excuse for that. No matter how they grow up around it its still a choice. Why give a racist gvt what it wants. They killing each other n alot lately. Especially in places like chicago.
Also i didnt know that bout the 13th amendment. Thats just wrong. Do white ppl there have to work in prison too?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by MarjieJ57(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
As a Disabled Black American women whose worked hard all her life and refuses to have a victim mentally:

You are correct that many American Blacks have victim mentality. You can hate us all you want. But just remember when you are trying to scam Americans for money and green cards.

White people also don't look at Nigerians that beg and scams as lazy bleeps. So YOU ALL are no different.

AlphaLover:

Guy u be correct man

I swear I hate black americans and do u know the funny thing? They hate us african blacks they call us sell outs

Wen was there recently i had a similar conversation wit a super in my building who was an african american she started shouting because I was calling dem out on their entitlement mentality

She started saying bad things about africans an how we come there 2 be coons to whites because our country is a wat? Wait for it.... Shit hole

U see they r racists 2 us even

Useless breed of lazy humans
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by MarjieJ57(f): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
As a Disabled Black American women whose worked hard all her life and refuses to have a victim mentally:

You are correct that many American Blacks have victim mentality. You can hate us all you want. But just remember when you are trying to scam Americans for money and green cards.

White people also see Nigerians that beg for money and romance scams as lazy bleeps too! So YOU'RE MENTALITY IS NO BETTER THAN OURS!

AlphaLover:

Guy u be correct man

I swear I hate black americans and do u know the funny thing? They hate us african blacks they call us sell outs

Wen was there recently i had a similar conversation wit a super in my building who was an african american she started shouting because I was calling dem out on their entitlement mentality

She started saying bad things about africans an how we come there 2 be coons to whites because our country is a wat? Wait for it.... Shit hole

U see they r racists 2 us even

Useless breed of lazy humans
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Laurene: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kiasa:

And where did you come up with conspiracy theories when it has already been proven to be true?
who proved it?
Source?

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Cromagnon: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kiasa:

You people are very arrogant, ignorant, biggoted and envious of Black Americans. SMH it hurts you to your core that they are living better than you are.
All that thunder and fury yet commot answer a simple question? You are the arrogant and ignorant one

����
Living better Yet they all want to run to Africa

Look who's drinking the kool-aid

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by loffyloffy: 12:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Bros..I think you are just using hasty generalisation..there are whites that are lazy too..and are into drugs and booze like the black.

Same way there are blacks that are decent and progressive.

The black white relationship in the US is a complex one, you cam't just use your four months experience to define it.

You are a Nigerian, raised within a family structure that has encouraged and motives you..compared to the many of this blacks and some whites in the US that have been raised in a different structure..many in poor, single parent, drug infested environment.

You are looking at the end product..without considering the process.

You have no right to label them

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by ThickSharon123(f): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Ok they fought for human rights and freedom. But is that an excuse for them to expect the white man to do everything for them??
The slaves were more productive and hard working than this their recent generation.
If the slaves where getting high on weed and drinking all day. And blaming white people Everytime They wouldn't have gotten far as they did and achieve human freedom.

Those slaves where shipped from Africa so they still that tough African hurstling mentality. That's why they were able to succeed despite the humongous challenges facing them.
But this recent generation of black Americans all they know is to play victim mentality for sympathy. It's disgraceful
I was shocked at the many opportunities to make money in the U.S
White man dosent care about skin color
If you have talent or skill
They will give you the platform to SHINE!!!

Go to U.S Navy and you will be shocked how many Igbo and Yoruba people you will see holding high positions and ranks. It's not about skin color.
ITS ABOUT YOUR SKILL, TALENT AND HARDWORK.
White people hate laziness
And many black Americans are lazy
They just want to receive welfare checks and get high everyday expecting the white man to lift them out of poverty.

Sweety, we are all right, but what they need is reorientation from their type of people. Why don't you go there and set an example, rather than bashing them.

Years of slavery had destroyed their mentality, but when they see people go the same colour make good examples that changes the mindset. Can't you see when you Insult them, you've gone to their level. Now, tell me darling, what's the difference between you and them in attitude?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 4:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Cromagnon:
All that thunder and fury yet commot answer a simple question? You are the arrogant and ignorant one

����
Living better Yet they all want to run to Africa

Look who's drinking the kool-aid
Are you actually telling me that all/most Black Americans want to live in Africa? LMAO grin grin Talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Lostchild(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
ChizzyBuna

I understand your annoyance towards those cry black babies. Many times I do wonder why majority of the African americans behave the way they do. Just watch any black american movies, you will hate their life style.

Despite all the opportunities that sorround them, they still keep crying like babies that need to be fed

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Lostchild(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Elliot2:
Don't be stupid! Everything you enjoy now as a black man in America today was made possible by tears and blood of the black Americans. They fought for the freedom and recognition as humans you now enjoy today. Be grateful!

Your ancestors did well. May God comfort the wounded soul
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Lostchild(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kiasa:

Mrs.
You are being to hash
Calm down

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lostchild:

Mrs.
You are being to hash
Calm down

Sometimes harshness is imperative.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Lostchild(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kiasa:

Sometimes harshness is imperative.

Please note that, we black Africans do not hate our black american brothers out there. Whatever you read here on this forum is just one man opinion.

The only diference between a black Nigerian and a black american, is their culture. Even I, myself cannot relate with African culture.

Only an insane person will hate people of other race.

Only person that lack love will hate his fellow human

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by PoTTV: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Its not everything op said i believe. I sha like their comedy and hood movies.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by LastProphet: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Elliot2:
Lol. Same old tricks used on the slaves to build their country, only that you are now paid some bucks. They don't love you.

Why are you displaying the very entitled mentality he's talking about? Who asked for love when you can be paid your due wages? Why should you be loved after you have been paid? This is just black dumbness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by LastProphet: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shokoloko:
To any African American reading this, I apologise for the comments here.

It is easy for a bird with full feathers to fly around and laugh at the one with a broken wing inside a gold cage.

You skipped where the story of Jews was mentioned right? Or you think no white race suffered slavery right? Or in Africa here you think we didnt enslave ourselves right? Even today in 2021 if you live in Nigeria you are inferior to a Fulani whether you know it or not, my father suffered same fate in the public service and our children will still suffer it, so what exactly are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by LastProphet: 5:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Kiasa:
Those converted Jews in Fake Israel never went through slavery and neither did their ancestors. They are Caucasoids out of Europe not Hebrews, they also participated in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, so stop comparing them with people who suffered the cruelty of Chattel slavery for 400 years, reconstruction, Jim Crow and the atrocities of modern day America.

It's only the ignorant who would post such crap especially when being in modern day Babylon for only 4 months. I SMH at the stupidity. undecided

So Caucasians did not suffer slavery in history? So all those slaves that suffered under the heel of the cruel roman empire were blacks? And even us blacks we were not enslaving each other until whites came right? Even today in 2021 that the Fulani are turning others slave you can't see it abi? Where is your sense?

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Reuben700: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Tell that to LeBron James and all the top athletes, black actors, musicians, surgeons ( Dr. Maduka) that use their talent and skill to make millions. While other black Americans are crying racism
When I say whites hate laziness
I'm talking about Capitalism
Let's say there is a big company (Company A)
U work for company A
Using your resourcefulness to enrich your company A
Company A then rewards you very well based on your resourcefulness to them.
That is how Capitalism works

Why do you think America is filled with many many different races??
Because each of them are all bringing their
resourcefulness and unique talents to contribute into the economy of America.
Because they know how America appreciate talent and skill.
And will reward your skill far better than your own country of origin.
That's why you see Irish, Mexican, polish, Chinese, Indian and many races in America.
So it's up to you to develop and build yourself up to be resourceful to the capitalist way of life in America in order to benefit and make money in America
That is what made U.S.A what it is today.

The only way a minority can make it in U.S.A is to develop and master a skill/ talent and be USEFUL..
Not by smoking weed and popping pills, throwing gang signs, sagging your pants and screaming Thug life..

Menh u deserved a chill beer the black Americans are always complaining and the always have this entitlement feeling but the white rarely do this the worst part is the don’t even like their self

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2021
LastProphet:

So Caucasians did not suffer slavery in history? So all those slaves that suffered under the heel of the cruel roman empire were blacks? And even us blacks we were not enslaving each other until whites came right? Even today in 2021 that the Fulani are turning others slave you can't see it abi? Where is your sense?

Who suffered through CHATTEL SLAVERY other than Black Americans, please tell me? Not even other diasporians had it so horrible. The US had the worst slave system known to man kind EVER.

Change your moniker, you don't deserve it.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 12:37am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Kiasa post=104265986]

Who suffered through CHATTEL SLAVERY other than Black Americans, please tell me? Not even other diasporians had it so horrible. The US had the worst slave system known to man kind EVER, to this day.

Change your moniker from Last Prophet, you don't deserve it.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by LastProphet: 3:28am On Jul 31, 2021
Kiasa:

Who suffered through CHATTEL SLAVERY other than Black Americans, please tell me? Not even other diasporians had it so horrible. The US had the worst slave system known to man kind EVER.

Change your moniker, you don't deserve it.

And chattel slavery started in the US and was only applied to blacks right? Morooon

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by GreatMage: 4:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Shokoloko:
I'm off to sleep.

My final word here is if someone doesn't like the situation, move from that circle.

If you are seeing a lot of AA guys jobless and loafing around perhaps you need to move out of the hood and go where the creme de la creme are.

For those talking about the girls go on LinkedIn but make sure your profile and brain is good, so the girls do not look at you as ghetto trash as well.

Africa will rise again (don't know about Nigerians, maybe until we stop our victim mentality)
God bless us all and Goodnight

Gracious gracious...

Your intellect is off the charts...

Always respected women of knowledge cheesy

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 4:32am On Jul 31, 2021
Lostchild:

Please note that, we black Africans do not hate our black american brothers out there. Whatever you read here on this forum is just one man opinion.

The only diference between a black Nigerian and a black american, is their culture. Even I, myself cannot relate with African culture.

Only an insane person will hate people of other race.

Only person that lack love will hate his fellow human

It's the opinion of many people on NL, especially the ignorant ones who has never met or seen a Black American in their pathetic lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.