Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39331 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2021
MisterRuk:
African Americans were never meant to be part of the American dream from day1, their ancestors came to the Americas on slave ships, which is quite an humiliating way to be introduced. Many battles in this world are psychological, white supremacy against black people have always existed in many forms. Sometimes you can control people by making yourself look superior in all ways to the person you want to control, and at the same time make the person look primitive and inferior.
The visions of the founding father's of America did not have any space for black people. It is nightmare to them if african americans start becoming as successful as the Jews or Asians, to them its not racism, it the natural order of things, that is why there are always systems keeping black people below.
After slavery, came segregation, to make the blacks inferior even though they were free men. MLK and other champions of the civil rights movement fought against it and there was equality between the white and the black folks. I've looked at old archives dating as old as 60's and 70's, about the lives of black folks, it was beautiful. The black people were united, self sufficient, they were literate, they had their own businesses, they even had their own entertainment. Some people felt blacks were going to become as successful as the Jews so they introduced poverty and bad values like drugs, violence, crime, prostitution, the things that make up the "ghetto culture" into the black community. It worked and it created a whole new reason for people to look down on black people. It wasn't until the violence began to escalate and affect innocent white people, and some black people grew rich and famous by transforming that negative vibe of the "ghetto culture" into creating modern rap and hiphop. The new strategy now is the "victim mentality", capitalizing on the memories of sufferings the blacks have endured for the colour of their skin, so that they blame innocent white people for their problems in life and not find a way to be liberate themselves. That's why groups like BLM and antifa are popular nowadays. The recent George Floyd protest and the cancel culture is a manifestation of that.
I hate it when I see black folks in America acting like victims and endangered species, and yet practicing the bad values like the ghetto culture, it only degrades them and makes the "white supremacy" they're fighting against stronger. When I see organizations and celebs putting a black screen on their profile or hashtagging #blacklivesmatter, I get angry sometimes because they're just trying to profit from the victimhood of black. Like the Jews, black people are one of the most ostracized group of people on the earth. Let us learn from the Jews.
I feel that those black folks who have made it over there should come and invest in Africa, it is the home every black people. Every problems the blacks suffer world has it's source in Africa. Rather than disturbing the political climate in the west groups like BLM should come to Africa and protest against our oppressive governments.

I have a feeling that one day all blacks shall return back to Africa.

What about the Jews
They have been persecuted right from the beginning of their existence. From the destruction of Jerusalem, taken as slaves to Babylonians. Suffered in the hands of Romans, huntedby the Soviets, half of them wiped out by Hitler.
Yet Jews are not playing victim mentality
They are out here achieving goals and doing great in the world.
They have every right to play victim
But they choose to move on and continue achieving great things.
THETE IS NO EXCUSE YOU CAN GIVE FOR BLACK PPL TO STILL BE PLAYING VICTIM TO TRAUMA OF SLAVERY.
THE JEWS HAVE 2000 YEARS OF PERSECUTION AMD SLAVERY.
BLACK IS 400 YEARS
HITLER GENOCIDE ON JEWS IS 80 YEARS AGO WHICH ISORE RECENT THAN 400 YEARS AGO.
STOP GIVING EXCUSES

7 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

What about the Jews
They have been persecuted right from the beginning of their existence. From the destruction of Jerusalem, taken as slaves to Babylonians. Suffered in the hands of Romans, huntedby the Soviets, half of them wiped out by Hitler.
THETE IS NO EXCUSE YOU CAN GIVE FOR BLACK PPL TO STILL BE PLAYING VICTIM TO TRAUMA OF SLAVERY.
BLACK IS 400 YEARS
STOP GIVING EXCUSES
Pure nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by daddytime(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

What about the Jews
BLACK IS 400 YEARS
STOP GIVING EXCUSES

Do you want to hear the honest bitter truth?

A jew would laugh at and reprimand you for comparing them to blacks. Not even an Arab. Have you lived or had a one on one encounter with any of these folks?

There is something inherently messed up about the black man's DNA, me thinks.

Where other races DNA would be a shade of some bright colors (should there be anything like that), it is obvious that the blackmans' is crude black in all ramifications.

If in doubt, look around you and then check out countries or areas either governed by blacks or populated by them.

This affects you and I so do not go thinking that you are in any way exempted no matter what you think you have achieved.

This is to help you complete the self-hate.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2021
daddytime:

A jew would laugh at and reprimand you for comparing them to blacks. Not even an Arab. Have you lived or had a one on one encounter with any of these folks?

Where other races DNA would be a shade of some bright colors (should there be anything like that), it is obvious that the blackmans' is crude black in all ramifications.

If in doubt, look around you and then check out countries or areas either governed by blacks or populated by them.

This affects you and I so do not go thinking that you are in any way exempted no matter what you think you have achieved.

Lmao!!!
Countinue crying and blaming white people for your failures.
Next time, learn from the Jews
They faced more slavery and persecution and are still moving on.
You and those lazy AA's are still crying for something that happened 400 years ago.
Continue wailing while me a fellow black keep cashing out...
I love to sip on the tears of lazy black folks
It's refreshing cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Iamzik: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Elliot2:
You think exchanging your resourcefulness for some bucks makes you hardworking or desirable by the whites. Lol.

OK so wasting away their lives on drug and alcohol, crime and prostitution makes them desirable yeah?

Untill blacks wake up and do better for their communities they will keep shouting racism in the next thousand years while others continue to make progress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by revolt(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
SweetVibe:

I hope you know the Democrat party is that oppressor whom they still queue to vote for every election
a large number of black Americans are republican too so get your facts right. Trump was removed by ha small margin...get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by eazyduzit: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

We are talking about earning MONEY
you are blabbering about love..

Will love feed your family
Will love pay your kids school fees
Will love pay for hospital bills
If your mum needs urgent surgery
Will you use "LOVE" to pay for her surgery??
Why do you spend 18 years of your teenage years in school?
To get a job and earn money
Or
To get a job and earn love??
Imagine working all month and your boss pay you with "love".

U must be really stupid cheesy cheesy
You go to school to get a job
Then work for somebody s company
It's called scratch my back and I scratch your back.
You make the company rich and the company reward you with "salary" not love

Someone will go to primary,secondary school plus university just to work for another man's company.
Isn't that what everyone in the world is doing? So if you call it slavery then that means all working class people around the world are slaves.
Either u lack reasoning or your just dull
You've done well in all your replies, I'm fully with you and your points are well understood.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Cromagnon: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Elliot2:
Don't be stupid! Everything you enjoy now as a black man in America today was made possible by tears and blood of the black Americans. They fought for the freedom and recognition as humans you now enjoy today. Be grateful!
what did they fight for?show the receipts. They were just lucky opposition party needed their votes, country needed soldiers and entertainment needed their talent. None of their ''fighting'' achieved anything but jail, bruises and death

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 6:11am On Mar 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Simple
We have very corrupt leaders, who do not give a damn about quality of life of it's citizens. That is the curse of Africa
The European are blessed with leaders who care about the quality of life of it's citizens.
In Nigeria and some African countries
No electricity 24/7
No basic human right
No clean water
No technology
For a continet to develop it needs this basic amenities.
Because those in charge to make life easy for Africans are very corrupt,greedy and heartless.
Corruption is a reason why Africa is stagnant
Until we get rid of this corruption nothing will change.

Those Ancestors did all those sacrifice just for their next generations to be successful, what did the next generation of blacks do They decided to be LAZY That is my point!!!
It's like a father who worked day and night to make his children succeed
Only for his children to turn out drug addicts,gang members and strippers.
Us from Nigeria understand what those ancestors did, that is why we develop ourselves to make them proud.
Those ancestors didn't fight all that fight for this generation of blacks to be lazy and useless. If those ancestors come back to 2021 and see how lazy black Americans are, they will shake their heads in sorrow.

We don't go to U.S and look down at THE ANCESTORS for what they did for us blacks.
We are only angry that all they fought for will go in vain. When their current generation is busy playing victim and getting lazy instead of developing, working hard and evolving to make their ancestors struggle not go in vain.
We appreciate what they did, that is why we put so much effort to make money and not play the victim card.
If those ancestors where to time travel to 2021 they will be disappointied at how lazy and irresponsible this generation of black Americans are.

The Ancestors saw far WORSE
They were hanged, lynched
But that they kept their head up high and still pushed through
Despite the terrible horrors they faced which is 10 times worse than what this generation is facing.
But did that stop them from pushing ahead No!!!
It's not an excuse to be lazy
If your Ancestors faced far worse treatment and still didn't play victim card
Now that things are a bit way way better still these generation are playing victim card.
When they didn't even see half of what their Ancestors saw?
There is no excuse to be LAZY!!!

I don't live in america so i dont know if african Americans are targeted to go to prison but what i do know is alot of them are in gangs n carrying guns just the same as white bikie club members do n use or sell drugs. Ofcourse these ppl will be targeted n go to prison. I also know there are alot of middle class hard working african american families. There are rich african americans. Will smith for eg. He worked hard n worked his way to the top in the film industry n is one of the riches actors in hollywood. Barrack obama he was president. Even ppl like rick ross, little wayne, and other african american rappers, singers/artists. N theres many more successful african americans who came from poverty to riches. Yet those who join gangs or become strippers complain the supressed by whites. Some love the image gangsta lifestyle gives them. They think its cool or that thats how they earn respect. They think its cool to act ghetto n talk ghetto. They try copy their favourite rappers. They kill each other yet blame the whites for killing them. African american ppl can be very artistic. Can create awesome rap n beats n dance n singing n artwork but alot waste their talents on the streetlife. Its a shame.
Those ppl have as much opportunity to better their lives as many others have. They just dont want to put in the work or make excuses n blame others for their laziness. Or their inability to break the cycle if they grew up in that hood lifestyle.
Not all white ppl are racists not all are against them. If that was the case then how come there a the ones whove made it out of poverty n even those who are richer than ur average white?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 6:58am On Mar 07, 2021
Shokoloko:

Who do you think provided the basic amenities in the US. It was not the white man. 80% of inventions and amenities were black made but slaves cannot own right to inventions.

My question is why are we upset that they are playing the victim card when we as Nigerians play the victim card ALL the time.

The same way we are shocked about their "laziness" is the same way that they are shocked at our stupidity of not being able to vote out bad leaders.

So when you say "African americans stand up and work" let's also remember to tell ourselves "Nigerians stand up and get rid of these corrupt people in power"

The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders. The problem of Nigeria is the people with victim mentality who will not rise and change their leaders but prefer to lament daily.

So you know, a lot of those boys and girls on crack and weed became addicted in utero (in the womb) by their addicted mother who was supplied enough crack by white people. They are also doing it to the native Indians here so you have newborns addicted already.

There are also alot of help for ppl with addictions. Black and white.
Also nobody forces ppl to repeatedly inject themselves with drugs

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Mrscarter(f): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2021
Shokoloko:

Who do you think provided the basic amenities in the US. It was not the white man. 80% of inventions and amenities were black made but slaves cannot own right to inventions.

My question is why are we upset that they are playing the victim card when we as Nigerians play the victim card ALL the time.

The same way we are shocked about their "laziness" is the same way that they are shocked at our stupidity of not being able to vote out bad leaders.

So when you say "African americans stand up and work" let's also remember to tell ourselves "Nigerians stand up and get rid of these corrupt people in power"

The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders. The problem of Nigeria is the people with victim mentality who will not rise and change their leaders but prefer to lament daily.

So you know, a lot of those boys and girls on crack and weed became addicted in utero (in the womb) by their addicted mother who was supplied enough crack by white people. They are also doing it to the native Indians here so you have newborns addicted already.

Alot of drugs come from mexico into the us and from brazil n opium from china n the middle east. Cocain from columbia. Those ppl arent white. All colours of ppl are involved in drug trade

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by saladinnoir: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2021
sommyboi:

I was enjoying your assertion from the beginning, until it started looking like you're a white racist. That lady is smarter than you in all ramifications. You kept ranting uncontrollably, and being mildly insulting. I hate lazy people too, but you have deviated from your point of argument. Truly, there are lazy black Americans, but there are also the outstanding ones too. A visit to LinkedIn will give you another view of them. And yes, Africa had its own sophisticated technology before we knew about the white man. The war strategy used by Shaka Zulu is still in practice in those developed countries. The STEM courses we boast of, as the foundation of great civilization, have their roots in Africa (Egypt). Iron smelting in Africa predates the complex iron smelting in Europe. Even Elon Musk came from South Africa grin

Egyptians are arabs. People here should stop using north africa as a crutch. When we say africans we're referring to sub saharan africa, black men angry

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Beverlyjean:

U know , its unfortunate that u still have the same weak mentality that are related with the black race... u need to understand y the world is as developed as it is now and its due to the white mans mentality... blacks are naturally lazy and vindictive.... an average black man has entitlement mentality and blades everyone but himself for his failures... every week a street rapper is shot by a fellow black man ...how many times have u seen these things happen in white communities.... the black man in America is likened to ur average agbero in muslin and ajegunle ... the way we profile agbero and touts in Nigeria is the way the whites and police profile blacks in America due to past records or violence... biggie and Tupac were both shot and killed by a their fellow black man ... the 2 biggest rappers of all time ... Martin Luther King and malcom x were both killed by their fellow black man... blacks dont uplifts fellow blacks .... when a black man rises above poverty and becomes very wealthy, he runs to the white community for protection against the same black man

You have come again with this your rubbish. Black people are not all lazy for shits sakes. Left with me self I believe a lot of Americans are lazy and entitled shits not just black people,very dumb people. I just Remembered a video showing interviews with some of them, how can a citizen of a country not know how many states hi country has.tufia
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nikes(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2021
personally, I abhor the average African American lifestyle, but this thread made me realize that a Nigerian could indeed, be a model figure for 'Uncle Tom'. How are people so blind not to realize that riding on the back of Africans for centuries is what got the so called whites this far? Some even go as far as undermining the contributions of the black man towards societal development, crediting just about everything to the white man. omo see dillusion. Who invented bla bla bla and shit. Over the years, African Americans made their own contributions even in the fields of science and technology for societal advancement, most of which laid the base plate for the advanced inventions as we have them today. But you know what? their names are never known. why? because they're Black. Oh yes...Black. You think a society that tells you not to use same pubs, buses and toilet as white people would put you on even when you deserve it? Nah.. they'll do what they know how to do best; sweep your name right under the carpet and take the credit for whatever it is you did. America's first orbit in space didn't happen by magic. It took contributions from hundred of people, among which more than several were black. Go watch hidden figures so you know what I'm talking about.

Personally, I hate the victim mentally they play today. The real action to take when you realize that you're being derided for being black is to get up off your ass and do something about it. Go to school, and if school ain't for you, start off a business, put your race on. But guess what? f**king hoodrats will call you a sell out, an uncle Tom and etc. Maybe yeah, being black comes with a lot of struggles like Not getting a job, being targeted by the police, etc. but sitting on your ass because these thing don't work out for you isn't a way to live either. It's about time they realized in order to have same rights as the white man, they must associate with the white man's world. Get into his head, see things in his own perspectives, understand the logic behind his actions, etc.

Fredrick Douglas couldn't have done what he did by surrounding himself with just black people.

Harriet Tubman couldn't have freed hundreds of slaves successfully without the help of few white men in high places

Jay Z wouldn't be where he is today if he had played the victim card and decided to deal only with black people.

African Americans may be having it rough, but accepting the reality and fighting back by attacking the oppressor with the oppressor's tactics is there only way out. A policeman may be scared of harassing a black lawyer whose only weapon is the law made by the whiteman, but wouldn't hesitate to gun down a black kid holding a gun who attempts to fight the unjust system by way of violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nikes:
personally, I abhor the average African American lifestyle, but this thread made me realize that a Nigerian could indeed, be a model figure of 'Uncle Tom'. How are people so blind not to realize that riding on the back of Africans for centuries is what got the so called whites this far? Some even go as far as undermining the contributions of the black man towards societal development, crediting just about everything to the white man. omo see dillusion. Who invented bla bla bla and shit. Over the years, African Americans made their own contributions even in the fields of science and technology for societal advancement, most of which laid the base plate for the advanced inventions as we have them today. But you know what? their names are never known. why? because they're Black. Oh yes...Black. You think a society that tells you not to use same pubs, buses and toilet as white people would put you on even when you deserve it? Nah.. they'll do what they know how to do best; sweep your name right under the carpet and take the credit for whatever it is you did. America's first orbit in space didn't happen by magic. It took contributions from hundred of people, among which more than several were black. Go watch hidden figures so you know what I'm talking about.

Personally, I hate the victim mentally they play today. The real action to take when you realize that you're being derided for being black is to get up off your ass and do something about it. Go to school, and if school ain't for you, start off a business, put your race on. But guess what? f**king hoodrats will call you a sell out, an uncle Tom and etc. Maybe yeah, being black comes with a lot of struggles like Not getting a job, being targeted by the police, etc. but sitting on your ass because these thing don't work out for you isn't a way to live either. It's about time they realized in order to have same rights as the white man, they must associate with the white man's world. Get into his head, see things in his own perspectives, understand the logic behind his actions, etc.

Fredrick Douglas couldn't have done what he did by surrounding himself with just black people.

Harriet Tubman couldn't have freed hundreds of slaves successfully without the help of few white men in high places

Jay Z wouldn't be where he is today if he had played the victim card and decided to deal only with black people.

African Americans may be having it rough, but accepting the reality and fighting back by attacking the oppressor with the oppressor's tactics is there only way out. A policeman may be scared of harassing a black lawyer whose only weapon is the law made by the whiteman, but wouldn't hesitate to gun down a black kid holding a gun who attempts to fight the unjust system by way of violence.
At least, you don't have inferiority complex like most people here.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
SegFault:

You have come again with this your rubbish. Black people are not all lazy for shits sakes. Left with me self I believe a lot of Americans are lazy and entitled shits not just black people,very dumb people. I just Remembered a video showing interviews with some of them, how can a citizen of a country not know how many states hi country has.tufia

#End Inferiority Complex Among Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mrscarter:

Alot of drugs come from mexico into the us and from brazil n opium from china n the middle east. Cocain from columbia. Those ppl arent white. All colours of ppl are involved in drug trade
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by oyelsj(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
AlphaLover:

Look at the stupid comment u made?

It's called work u idiot !!

Exchange ur talent for money is called work useless monkey

I feel you, bro. I believe that people who complain over there have been indulged. To counter those who claim they don't love foreigners, do our own leaders in Nigeria love us? Nigerians are continuously ripped off and deprived of basic amenities by their own leaders and oppressed by law enforcement agents who should be protecting them.
I'd rather stay in a system that works even if I'm "hated" and get paid accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by 1Sharon(f): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

Africans invented ships actually.
Africans invented so much. They were destroyed.
Africa had the two greatest libraries in the ancient world.
Till date, white people cannot figure out how africand built the pyramids of Egypt or the Benin Moat in Edo state.
So they destroyed the moat.

The father of Medicine is not Hippocrates from Greece, but Imhotep from Africa. Imhotep taught Hippocrates medicine and when they conquered africa they changed the story

Hogwash

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sharpwriter(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
ZIINI:
God please forgive me for what I want to say now
Even me self no like dem
Have chatted up some of them on IG before {females thou} and they sound really awkward they will start every single word with fûck and end it with fûck.
You will hardly see a white do this.

Fvck... Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sharpwriter(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Shokoloko:
That victim mentality is as a result of trauma.

Come to Nigeria, people are sitting down and complaining against the government. Go and get voters cards then? No way, they won"t. Victim mentality

Come to Canada. See the native Americans doing the same thing. They have been broken.

Have you seen a broken person before, who does not believe in themselves. Who does not feel they are worth anything. These people suffered rape (even the men were raped, children were raped), hanging, slavery, for 400 years. It wont be easy for them to recover.

It is not time for us to point accusing fingers at them until we turn Nigeria into Utopia

You have made good points, but you are wrong about Nigeria. Nigeria can't be turned to any utopia because Nigeria itself is a creation of those who committed the atrocities you made mention of above.

When you mix garri with sand and want to eat it, surely you know it can't be palatable.

The white man is darkly intelligent. They left but did not really leave; they're the same force still ruling Nigeria indirectly, hence, they struggle to support secession of different great tribes in this country.

When your country which was created by them is imbalanced, they don't need to come to Africa again to enslave the people with force, rather, Africans will leave their own territory and seek for them because they have already developed their country with Africans resources.

Thus, Africans become packaged slaves to them again, but in a less harsher form.

It was a created system and for all the evils they did in Africa, they are not stupid, because they have the wisdom of manipulation and they are masters at it.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sharpwriter(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlphaLover:

I swear!!?
One asked me if I go hunting 4 food everyday back in wakanda dat I must be happy be in yankie no need 2 hunt again..

I was like.what the holy fvck is wrong with u people!!!

Hahaha.... They must have thought we don't even clothe ourselves here.. Lol

Wakanda? Hahaha
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sharpwriter(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:

I'm beginning to see you as a self-hating fool
Nobody invented silk
Its natural
It was discovered by the Chinese

Lies
I reason with you on some points here but there are many lies and ignorance
Far more than the truth here
Now let me. Explain
Luther king was killed by James Earl Ray-a white man
Or does he look like a black man to you?

Next Malcolm X a former Nation of Islam member was killed by the Nation of Islam a black supremacist Muslim movement
We still don't know who in the NoI killed him
Though there are suspects such as Thomas Hagan-the main suspect a black man
Blacks are not naturally lazy...that's a big lie - don't you live in Nigeria?
Is the average Nigerian lazy to you?
You say they profile Blacks due to their past violence
But if you were in their shoes you'd do worse
Let's not go to what they suffered - it'll be a waste 'cause everyone knows
One major problem in the US -especially the black community is the liberal gun laws
Its very easy to kill
And the reason police are afraid of blacks is the defensive approach that all African Americans have over the decade gotten
They've been killed so much because of their race
That's why Guns are more popular with blacks
Crimes have been perpetrated against them so much
They see guns as their protection
And its no surprise that they die more from guns 'cause its very easy to kill
And conflicts are inevitable in any society
So if we wanna fight
You have a gun
I have a gun
What do you think would happen?
And that trash about the world being developed because of the white man's mentality is what it is Trash
The colonialist were brutally selfish simple
And selfishness is never a good(development) mentality
They saw Africa how a fisherman sees a river
To fish -take slaves and use as cheap labour (to 'develop') themselves
And to swim -take land and resources
Portugal took
Britain saw and took
Germany etc.
The worst of all Belgium showed the nature of the savagery of man -the highest
Leopold saw that his colonies weren't as “fruitful” as the French,the British
And the true nature came out
The true mentality you think is “good”
They went to the Americas
Cleared the natives,took over,started “development”
And USA is the product of that “development”
Now the natives are less than 5%
Austrailia -same
They almost tried it with China and Japan -but they were too strong
Then with Africa
Here they were met with little resistance and the kings were greedy
So they “traded”
Slaves for labour-Nigeria and Benin,Ivory-Cote d'ivoire ,Gold - Ghana(gold coast)
“Zoo humans”-South Africa(hottentots)
So your claim that the white mans mentality causes development is faulted
I prefer the Asian mentality
The main drive of the whites was brutal selfishness
Africa's problem is simple -holding on to backward traditions and Greed--still affecting us today
The white man has good attributes that the black man can emulate
I don't justify the African Americans stupidity
But they have reason to hate us
All said
we the Africans must wake up
We MUST!
We must change Africa or the present predicament would only get worse and worse
We must forget the past and Focus on the Future

The question now is
What are you doing to make it great?

What are you doing to make Nigeria great?

Men and women would die -inevitable
Africa is a gun
Nigeria is the trigger

The main reason African Americans are behaving like that is because they are living a false life,a false identity
I didn't mean to write an epistle as long as this
The message is clear
1.their behavior(African Americans) is a complex problem -it will take years to restore them and African development will contribute to this re-orientation
2. Africa must rise it starts from me and you
3. Work on your self awareness and esteem
stop relating every bad thing to the African race
4.stop talking with confidence on things you know next to nothing about
What I wrote is just my idea and opinion
I'm very likely to be wrong
I hope you've got a PVC? .

Together we'll make Nigeria,Africa great!
Peace and love

theFilmtric

theFilmtricsay

I must say that you are brilliant and have spoken well, but you should forget about Nigeria. Start thinking secession as regards Nigeria matter because Nigeria is a product of those selfish whites you mentioned above and if you want to talk about realization of true identities for Africans and African Americans, then what had been done by the whites must be undone.

For this reason, I approve that Biafra and other agitators know what they are doing because the selfish whites are in evil connivance with the few greedy idiots we parade as politicians and kings here, hence, the backwardness and slow pace of development.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Childlish thread created with an intent to create online fight between nigerian nl users and black american users.it is not black americans that are creating the insecurity in nigeria or making life hell for farmers in southern nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Advision: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Why did Frederick Jones not invent AC generator here in Africa
So he waited until he was brought to America before he invented all these things.
cheesy cheesy cheesy this guy your delusion is amazing
I'll wait for ur answer
Why did all these inventions happen because the slaves where in America ?

You and Shokoloko made great points on both sides, although I think the correct position is somewhere in between.

Mynd, lalasticlala, pls move this to frontpage, very enlightening
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Advision: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
I think the back americans struggled with finding their identity, slavery damage a lot in terms of our mentality and culture. Till today every nation in Africa suffers from it.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sharpwriter(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2021
daddytime:

Lol... You making me think wildly in fantasy... Maybe some sort of orb or object of excellence have been stolen from Africa during those past raids and only when it is returned shall Africans be awakened to return to their glory cheesy

However, you won't have said this in the days of Egypt when the jews were still slave to them. Egypt was like God's own country then and governed by blacks.

Even the old oyo, Benin and zulu kingdom had their glories and way of civilization then and they had their technology also.

So about that DNA issue, it is only who or whatever put us here that can answer the question.

Even the old
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by theFilmtric: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2021
sharpwriter:

I must say that you are brilliant and have spoken well, but you should forget about Nigeria. Start thinking secession as regards Nigeria matter because Nigeria is a product of those selfish whites you mentioned above and if you want to talk about realization of true identities for Africans and African Americans, then what had been done by the whites must be undone.

For this reason, I approve that Biafra and other agitators know what they are doing because the selfish whites are in evil connivance with the few greedy idiots we parade as politicians and kings here, hence, the backwardness and slow pace of development.
whether or not we disintegrate
It might still be the same
You're correct in saying that the Europeans benefit from a distraught Nigeria
I also support secession
I support going back to the south-north format
The northern elites keep leeching away the wealth with their many atrocities
Buhari's “regime” -('cause this is not a democracy) showed us the highest level of Nepotism ever experienced in the world!

I support a south Nigeria
A confederate of three autonomous regions
West south and east
Each would have its director
The central power should be made as weak as possible
And the presidency and other main offices should be rotated through the regions
Which in turn would rotate its own leaders within the several ethnic groups
We would make it better this way according to my blueprints then being 3 separate nations
The number of Tribes in the south alone is over a hundred and it causes many rifts
This new system would eradicate that
The problem of Nigeria is quota system
And the sense of superiority the northerners especially the fulani have

The fake hate between the main tribes of the south can only be seen on Nairaland
Why?
-'cause its fake
Biafra is a just cause
But Nnamdi's behavior and approach is quickly soiling it

I believe my generation would solve this country
Whether by secession or leadership

theFilmtricsay
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sharpwriter(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2021
theFilmtric:

whether or not we disintegrate
It might still be the same
You're correct in saying that the Europeans benefit from a distraught Nigeria
I also support secession
I support going back to the south-north format
The northern elites keep leeching away the wealth with their many atrocities
Buhari's “regime” -('cause this is not a democracy) showed us the highest level of Nepotism ever experienced in the world!

I support a south Nigeria
A confederate of three autonomous regions
West south and east
Each would have its director
The central power should be made as weak as possible
And the presidency and other main offices should be rotated through the regions
Which in turn would rotate its own leaders within the several ethnic groups
We would make it better this way according to my blueprints then being 3 separate nations
The number of Tribes in the south alone is over a hundred and it causes many rifts
This new system would eradicate that
The problem of Nigeria is quota system
And the sense of superiority the northerners especially the fulani have

The fake hate between the main tribes of the south can only be seen on Nairaland
Why?
-'cause its fake
Biafra is a just cause
But Nnamdi's behavior and approach is quickly soiling it

I believe my generation would solve this country
Whether by secession or leadership

theFilmtricsay

Are you Yoruba?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by theFilmtric: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2021
sharpwriter:

Are you Yoruba?
Yes But my tribe doesn't matter in situations like this I try as much as possible to be a detribalised Nigerian
theFilmtricsay
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by NotGej: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
How can you be in AMERICA
Land of Opportunities
And still complian about everything..

Oh white people hate us
Oh white people suppress us
Oh white people are rasicts

Shut da Bleep up, you bunch of cry cry babies.

You have electricity 24/7 you have healthcare you have good roads.
You can buy burger for $3
You have dollar store, where u can buy anything in there for just 1 dollar.

And you guys still complian.
Their guys just sit all day lazy asf always high drinking and smoking weed and still complian that no job for them.
Me that spent 4 months there already had $4700 in my PayPal from joining a video crew to do video editing for music videos
AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

The worst is "THE VICTIM MENTALITY"
Every small thing, they shout racism
While I was in Georgia Atalanta
I noticed black Americans are always late
And they hate when you correct them
If a white person corrects them of their lateness or bad behavior they call the white person a racist.
They refer to themselves as "COLORED PEOPLE" instead of African American.
They don't want to be associated with Africa
Some hate Africans (one of them called me and my cousin "African booty scratchers" and said that African kids always dusty with flies flying around around their eyes and mouth) SMH
So many childish behavior and victim mentality. It's so annoying.

As a Nigerian, I wish they can spend 1 year in Nigeria
They don't know how lucky they are to be in USA. By the time they step foot here, only the hot sun and generator noise and smoke will deal with them. Dem go hear am.
After my experience in U.S
It is very hard for me to take any black American serious when they complain about racism. I see them as very weak emotional baby adults. Always crying like victims while me a foreigner was making cool cash within my short 4 months I spent there.

MODIFIED:
You people that say black people were slaves that is the cause of their victim mentality for 400 years
What about THE JEWS!!!!!
They were slaves to Babylonians
They were slaves to the Romans
The sef Turks and Arabs enslaved the jews and took Jerusalem
They were persecuted by the Soviets
They were tortured killed by Nazi Germans in 1940's

JEWS FACED 2000 YEARS OF SLAVERY AND HATE
DO YOU SEE JEWS CRYING EVERYDAY??
DO YOU SEE JEWS PLAYING VICTIMS??
DO YOU SEE JEWS BEEN LAZY??
HELL NO!!!
So don't come here and tell me black suffered 400 years slavery.
The Jews has suffered slavery and persecution 2000 years even up till now.
They are now one the best innovators in medicine, and technology..
SO STOP GIVING ME EXCUSE THAT BLACK AMERICANS HAVE VICTIM MENTALITY BECAUSE OF SLAVERY.

Mr man respect your hosts. Take advantage of the opportunities you mentioned quietly. Don’t judge them to avoid unnecessary problems for yourself and others.

Na this una same mentality of I Sabi pass everybody una Dey take bring xenophobia upon unaself . Just like you guys are doing in South Africa. You guys don’t wanna be wise. Other African countries dey there low key with no body planning evil for them.

Word of advice, when In a foreign country, learn to comport yourself. This mentality is primarily why Trump reason una for ban list.

BE WISE NIGÉRIANS. No time for chest beating etal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by AmuRubber(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Eagba:
what do you suggest he do

You just asked a beautiful question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.