Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39474 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 4:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Walkee:
if America were left in you black Americans care the entire streets will be littered with filth and dead bodies. Look at clowns that have been voting a single party for over 50 years talking about politics. If a lizard were to contest under the democrat party, won't you clowns still vote the lizard 98%?

So are you saying if The US was left in the care of BA it would look filthy and dirty like Nigeria?
Also voting for the same illiterate, greedy, tribalistic, don't give a damn about the people clown, everytime. grin I seriously doubt that.

So all BA should vote Republican and behave like those dignified savages who stormed, raided, and rioted at the Capital, spreaded human feces all on the capital walls, murdered cops, stampeded people to death like the wild beasts they are?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by EmekaBlue(m): 4:48am On Jul 31, 2021
Kiasa:

Who suffered through CHATTEL SLAVERY other than Black Americans, please tell me? Not even other diasporians had it so horrible. The US had the worst slave system known to man kind EVER.

Change your moniker, you don't deserve it.
Hey, forget about the past slavery thing and move on dear. You weren't even there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 4:51am On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Hey, forget about the past slavery thing and move on dear. You weren't even there
The US won't let us forget, they long to "Make America Great Again." undecided They long for the "Good Old Days." angry
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by EmekaBlue(m): 4:56am On Jul 31, 2021
Kiasa:
The US won't let us forget, they long to "Make America Great Again." undecided They long for the "Good Old Days." angry
smiley It will be fine.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by placeofallure(f): 5:28am On Jul 31, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Tell that to LeBron James and all the top athletes, black actors, musicians, surgeons ( Dr. Maduka) that use their talent and skill to make millions. While other black Americans are crying racism
When I say whites hate laziness
I'm talking about Capitalism
Let's say there is a big company (Company A)
U work for company A
Using your resourcefulness to enrich your company A
Company A then rewards you very well based on your resourcefulness to them.
That is how Capitalism works

Why do you think America is filled with many many different races??
Because each of them are all bringing their
resourcefulness and unique talents to contribute into the economy of America.
Because they know how America appreciate talent and skill.
And will reward your skill far better than your own country of origin.
That's why you see Irish, Mexican, polish, Chinese, Indian and many races in America.
So it's up to you to develop and build yourself up to be resourceful to the capitalist way of life in America in order to benefit and make money in America
That is what made U.S.A what it is today.

The only way a minority can make it in U.S.A is to develop and master a skill/ talent and be USEFUL..
Not by smoking weed and popping pills, throwing gang signs, sagging your pants and screaming Thug life..

You're wasting time explaining to some lazy Nigerian youths here the value of resourcefulness. You just left the country, how many Nigerian youths do you see who really wanna dig it out and make clean money? Tell me, how many? Are they not all chasing after quick money all over the place?

If Martin Luther king was a sagging-trouser-baby adult, his name wouldn't have any place in history. You're right about the whites only wanting good work ethic. My friend's uncle (they're from Edo State) became the number one person in the American Power sector during Obama period. He didn't go there as a child, neither was he born there. He finished university here as an Elect/Elex graduate before he travelled. People don't know what these mere hands can achieve if you put it to good use. Go and dig the history of the Chinese, you will have a lil idea. Now combine your hands with brains.....

That's why I always say, I'll never be a burden to my husband, even if he is Dangote, I'll work! How can an adult wake up each morning and just wanna lazy around constituting nuisance all over the place?
Bros, get your ass to more money making venture and run out of here. Good luck to you, keep it legit and don't ruin the little we have left of a reputation.

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by khia: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
How can you be in AMERICA
Land of Opportunities
And still complian about everything..

Oh white people hate us
Oh white people suppress us
Oh white people are rasicts

Shut da Bleep up, you bunch of cry cry babies.

You have electricity 24/7 you have healthcare you have good roads.
You can buy burger for $3
You have dollar store, where u can buy anything in there for just 1 dollar.

And you guys still complian.
Their guys just sit all day lazy asf always high drinking and smoking weed and still complian that no job for them.
Me that spent 4 months there already had $4700 in my PayPal from joining a video crew to do video editing for music videos
AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

The worst is "THE VICTIM MENTALITY"
Every small thing, they shout racism
While I was in Georgia Atalanta
I noticed black Americans are always late
And they hate when you correct them
If a white person corrects them of their lateness or bad behavior they call the white person a racist.
They refer to themselves as "COLORED PEOPLE" instead of African American.
They don't want to be associated with Africa
Some hate Africans (one of them called me and my cousin "African booty scratchers" and said that African kids always dusty with flies flying around around their eyes and mouth) SMH
So many childish behavior and victim mentality. It's so annoying.

As a Nigerian, I wish they can spend 1 year in Nigeria
They don't know how lucky they are to be in USA. By the time they step foot here, only the hot sun and generator noise and smoke will deal with them. Dem go hear am.
After my experience in U.S
It is very hard for me to take any black American serious when they complain about racism. I see them as very weak emotional baby adults. Always crying like victims while me a foreigner was making cool cash within my short 4 months I spent there.

MODIFIED:
You people that say black people were slaves that is the cause of their victim mentality for 400 years
What about THE JEWS!!!!!
They were slaves to Babylonians
They were slaves to the Romans
The sef Turks and Arabs enslaved the jews and took Jerusalem
They were persecuted by the Soviets
They were tortured killed by Nazi Germans in 1940's

JEWS FACED 2000 YEARS OF SLAVERY AND HATE
DO YOU SEE JEWS CRYING EVERYDAY??
DO YOU SEE JEWS PLAYING VICTIMS??
DO YOU SEE JEWS BEEN LAZY??
HELL NO!!!
So don't come here and tell me black suffered 400 years slavery.
The Jews has suffered slavery and persecution 2000 years even up till now.
They are now one the best innovators in medicine, and technology..
SO STOP GIVING ME EXCUSE THAT BLACK AMERICANS HAVE VICTIM MENTALITY BECAUSE OF SLAVERY.

I'm American, when did we meet? Those European Jews were never enslaved.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Lostchild(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Kiasa:

It's the opinion of many people on NL, especially the ignorant ones who has never met or seen a Black American in their pathetic lives.

I disagree with you if you generalize that we hate our american brothers.

Even those NL members express hate base on their ignorance. People will attack what they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lostchild:

I disagree with you if you generalize that we hate our american brothers.

Even those NL members express hate base on their ignorance. People will attack what they don't understand.
You just stated what I posted which means you agree with me. I said the ignorant ones and so did you. They don't know whites either but they will never attack them only give praises and worship.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Lostchild(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kiasa:

You just stated what I posted which means you agree with me. I said the ignorant ones and so did you. They don't know whites either but they will never attack them only give praises and worship.

Many of we Africans are born into poverty, and this has crush our souls.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by AlexB300: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

We are talking about earning MONEY
you are blabbering about love..

Will love feed your family
Will love pay your kids school fees
Will love pay for hospital bills
If your mum needs urgent surgery
Will you use "LOVE" to pay for her surgery??
Why do you spend 18 years of your teenage years in school?
To get a job and earn money
Or
To get a job and earn love??
Imagine working all month and your boss pay you with "love".

U must be really stupid cheesy cheesy
You go to school to get a job
Then work for somebody s company
It's called scratch my back and I scratch your back.
You make the company rich and the company reward you with "salary" not love

Someone will go to primary,secondary school plus university just to work for another man's company.
Isn't that what everyone in the world is doing? So if you call it slavery then that means all working class people around the world are slaves.
Either u lack reasoning or your just dull
i swear you’re on point. Some people lack the power to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by InvertedHammer: 2:17am On Aug 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
How can you be in AMERICA
Land of Opportunities
And still complian about everything..

Oh white people hate us
Oh white people suppress us
Oh white people are rasicts

Shut da Bleep up, you bunch of cry cry babies.

You have electricity 24/7 you have healthcare you have good roads.
You can buy burger for $3
You have dollar store, where u can buy anything in there for just 1 dollar.

And you guys still complian.
Their guys just sit all day lazy asf always high drinking and smoking weed and still complian that no job for them.
Me that spent 4 months there already had $4700 in my PayPal from joining a video crew to do video editing for music videos
AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

The worst is "THE VICTIM MENTALITY"
Every small thing, they shout racism
While I was in Georgia Atalanta
I noticed black Americans are always late
And they hate when you correct them
If a white person corrects them of their lateness or bad behavior they call the white person a racist.
They refer to themselves as "COLORED PEOPLE" instead of African American.
They don't want to be associated with Africa
Some hate Africans (one of them called me and my cousin "African booty scratchers" and said that African kids always dusty with flies flying around around their eyes and mouth) SMH
So many childish behavior and victim mentality. It's so annoying.

As a Nigerian, I wish they can spend 1 year in Nigeria
They don't know how lucky they are to be in USA. By the time they step foot here, only the hot sun and generator noise and smoke will deal with them. Dem go hear am.
After my experience in U.S
It is very hard for me to take any black American serious when they complain about racism. I see them as very weak emotional baby adults. Always crying like victims while me a foreigner was making cool cash within my short 4 months I spent there.

MODIFIED:
You people that say black people were slaves that is the cause of their victim mentality for 400 years
What about THE JEWS!!!!!
They were slaves to Babylonians
They were slaves to the Romans
The sef Turks and Arabs enslaved the jews and took Jerusalem
They were persecuted by the Soviets
They were tortured killed by Nazi Germans in 1940's

JEWS FACED 2000 YEARS OF SLAVERY AND HATE
DO YOU SEE JEWS CRYING EVERYDAY??
DO YOU SEE JEWS PLAYING VICTIMS??
DO YOU SEE JEWS BEEN LAZY??
HELL NO!!!
So don't come here and tell me black suffered 400 years slavery.
The Jews has suffered slavery and persecution 2000 years even up till now.
They are now one the best innovators in medicine, and technology..
SO STOP GIVING ME EXCUSE THAT BLACK AMERICANS HAVE VICTIM MENTALITY BECAUSE OF SLAVERY.

/
Pot calling kettle black?

The same argument can be made about Nigerians. In the midst of abundant natural resources, you people still remain a shithole country--poverty capital of the world. In all human indices, you still rank below obscure nations with no known natural resources. No good roads, no electricity, no jobs and you cannot even refine the petroleum under you. I guess your defense will be corruption. Corruption perpetrated by aliens? You worship foreigners and crucify your people. There are millions of engineers but you still depend on the Lebanese, Chinese and Europeans(White people) to build your infrastructures.

How can you blame the African-Americans when in a country of about 200 million, only about 2,000 politicians are controlling and wasting your destiny. Who do you blame? The devil and everyone else but yourselves. Instead of using your brains, you take solace in sleeping in churches and mosques and throwing away your brains to the gutter. So much for hardworking and intelligent people.

You cannot blame African-Americans without looking in the mirror to figure out what you have in common with them--you are black.
In the committee of nations, name one progressive black nation that is at par with their white counterparts. The same God, the same brain. Go figure! Aren't you ashamed that your semblance of progress can only be achieved when you migrate outside your homeland? Yet you have the audacity to shame some other group.

So tell us....what is the difference between Africans in Africa and the African-Americans you love to disparage? If you are honest to yourself, you will admit that blacks as a race have a very big problem. You can single out any black race in any nation and their problems will be innumerable. As inter alia stated, look in the mirror. I dare any of the great men you mentioned to come and achieve the same fete in Africa. Are we still created equal?

/

4 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Cromagnon: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kiasa:

Are you actually telling me that all/most Black Americans want to live in Africa? LMAO grin grin Talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. grin
go and ask them o
They say they are facing racism
That Africa is their homeland that we look the same, that there will be no discrimination in Africa (I always laugh when i hear or read this)

Be like say dem melds hear about tribalism or federal character or zoning
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
BRO ABEG I NEED 10K TO BUY FOOD ITEMS, PLS ANYTHING IS NT TOO SMALL
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cromagnon:
go and ask them o
They say they are facing racism
That Africa is their homeland that we look the same, that there will be no discrimination in Africa (I always laugh when i hear or read this)

Be like say dem melds hear about tribalism or federal character or zoning
Just because you saw a few black Americans speaking as though Africa is the promised land for all diasporians doesn't mean all of them are delusional, after all Africans sold them out to the land of heathens and misery in the first place.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kirchoffs: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
This same chizzyBuna that impregnated his fellow course mate here in Nigeria is claiming US based. Everyone claiming to be what they are not, very disheartening .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
MisterRuk:
African Americans were never meant to be part of the American dream from day1, their ancestors came to the Americas on slave ships, which is quite an humiliating way to be introduced. Many battles in this world are psychological, white supremacy against black people have always existed in many forms. Sometimes you can control people by making yourself look superior in all ways to the person you want to control, and at the same time make the person look primitive and inferior.
The visions of the founding father's of America did not have any space for black people. It is nightmare to them if african americans start becoming as successful as the Jews or Asians, to them its not racism, it the natural order of things, that is why there are always systems keeping black people below.
After slavery, came segregation, to make the blacks inferior even though they were free men. MLK and other champions of the civil rights movement fought against it and there was equality between the white and the black folks. I've looked at old archives dating as old as 60's and 70's, about the lives of black folks, it was beautiful. The black people were united, self sufficient, they were literate, they had their own businesses, they even had their own entertainment. Some people felt blacks were going to become as successful as the Jews so they introduced poverty and bad values like drugs, violence, crime, prostitution, the things that make up the "ghetto culture" into the black community. It worked and it created a whole new reason for people to look down on black people. It wasn't until the violence began to escalate and affect innocent white people, and some black people grew rich and famous by transforming that negative vibe of the "ghetto culture" into creating modern rap and hiphop. The new strategy now is the "victim mentality", capitalizing on the memories of sufferings the blacks have endured for the colour of their skin, so that they blame innocent white people for their problems in life and not find a way to be liberate themselves. That's why groups like BLM and antifa are popular nowadays. The recent George Floyd protest and the cancel culture is a manifestation of that.
I hate it when I see black folks in America acting like victims and endangered species, and yet practicing the bad values like the ghetto culture, it only degrades them and makes the "white supremacy" they're fighting against stronger. When I see organizations and celebs putting a black screen on their profile or hashtagging #blacklivesmatter, I get angry sometimes because they're just trying to profit from the victimhood of black. Like the Jews, black people are one of the most ostracized group of people on the earth. Let us learn from the Jews.
I feel that those black folks who have made it over there should come and invest in Africa, it is the home every black people. Every problems the blacks suffer world has it's source in Africa. Rather than disturbing the political climate in the west groups like BLM should come to Africa and protest against our oppressive governments.

I have a feeling that one day all blacks shall return back to Africa.

There's no such thing as INNOCENT white people, Africans sold black diasporians into slavery so they can't be trusted, the only thing those converted Jews went through was the Holocaust, they didn't go through slavery neither did their ancestors who were converted Jews not Hebrews.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Erojepromise:

you are deviating from the subject of discourse, the question I will ask will be is it true African Americans hates Africans ?because your post reeks of the same hatred the op is addressing
The poster was stating the truth not hatred.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
SweetVibe:

The Democrat party is to be blame, they instill those victim mentality on them just to get their vote.

They tried it on the Latinos but it failed because Latinos were more mentally wiser.
This makes no sense considering the fact that the majority of Latinos are the new Democrats who helped to vote Biden in.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
SweetVibe:

You have said it all.
BRAVO
Those slave systems were different than the American Chattel slavery which was the worst form of slavery known to man kind, ever.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Jeremani: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Guy u are right. I hard one of candice owen speech. She said blacks are crying over nothing. She gave concrete reasons which i can pen down now.

Pls i want to leave Nigeria how do i go about it.
Which step did u take?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Shokoloko:
To any African American reading this, I apologise for the comments here.

It is easy for a bird with full feathers to fly around and laugh at the one with a broken wing inside a gold cage.
Ironically it's the Nigerian birds who are the ones with the broken wings in their own countries longing to fly away to other countries in the hopes of living in a golden cage. They have no cause to laugh at anyone.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nikes:
personally, I abhor the average African American lifestyle, but this thread made me realize that a Nigerian could indeed, be a model figure for 'Uncle Tom'. How are people so blind not to realize that riding on the back of Africans for centuries is what got the so called whites this far? Some even go as far as undermining the contributions of the black man towards societal development, crediting just about everything to the white man. omo see dillusion. Who invented bla bla bla and shit. Over the years, African Americans made their own contributions even in the fields of science and technology for societal advancement, most of which laid the base plate for the advanced inventions as we have them today. But you know what? their names are never known. why? because they're Black. Oh yes...Black. You think a society that tells you not to use same pubs, buses and toilet as white people would put you on even when you deserve it? Nah.. they'll do what they know how to do best; sweep your name right under the carpet and take the credit for whatever it is you did. America's first orbit in space didn't happen by magic. It took contributions from hundred of people, among which more than several were black. Go watch hidden figures so you know what I'm talking about.

Personally, I hate the victim mentally they play today. The real action to take when you realize that you're being derided for being black is to get up off your ass and do something about it. Go to school, and if school ain't for you, start off a business, put your race on. But guess what? f**king hoodrats will call you a sell out, an uncle Tom and etc. Maybe yeah, being black comes with a lot of struggles like Not getting a job, being targeted by the police, etc. but sitting on your ass because these thing don't work out for you isn't a way to live either. It's about time they realized in order to have same rights as the white man, they must associate with the white man's world. Get into his head, see things in his own perspectives, understand the logic behind his actions, etc.

Fredrick Douglas couldn't have done what he did by surrounding himself with just black people.

Harriet Tubman couldn't have freed hundreds of slaves successfully without the help of few white men in high places

Jay Z wouldn't be where he is today if he had played the victim card and decided to deal only with black people.

African Americans may be having it rough, but accepting the reality and fighting back by attacking the oppressor with the oppressor's tactics is there only way out. A policeman may be scared of harassing a black lawyer whose only weapon is the law made by the whiteman, but wouldn't hesitate to gun down a black kid holding a gun who attempts to fight the unjust system by way of violence.

Since when does a Black American have to have a gun for a cop to shoot them, 9 out of 10 times the murdered/harmed person didn't have a weapon at all?
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kirchoffs:
This same chizzyBuna that impregnated his fellow course mate here in Nigeria is claiming US based. Everyone claiming to be what they are not, very disheartening .

Chizzybuna is a freaking idiot who brags about making 4,700 US dollars in 4 months in the US which is extreme poverty, even the garbage man makes more grin That's less than 15 thousand US dollars a year which Welfare pays more. Dumbass!!

I would love to see him survive a year in the US making that amount of money less than 12 hundred a month before taxes, buying food, paying monthly rent of 9 hundred to 15 hundred a month plus clothing, gas, water and electricity.

He'll be living with the poor rednecks (which would be an honor to him) who lives a lower standard of life than the very black people he degrades.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 13, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Pot calling kettle black?

The same argument can be made about Nigerians. In the midst of abundant natural resources, you people still remain a shithole country--poverty capital of the world. In all human indices, you still rank below obscure nations with no known natural resources. No good roads, no electricity, no jobs and you cannot even refine the petroleum under you. I guess your defense will be corruption. Corruption perpetrated by aliens? You worship foreigners and crucify your people. There are millions of engineers but you still depend on the Lebanese, Chinese and Europeans(White people) to build your infrastructures.

How can you blame the African-Americans when in a country of about 200 million, only about 2,000 politicians are controlling and wasting your destiny. Who do you blame? The devil and everyone else but yourselves. Instead of using your brains, you take solace in sleeping in churches and mosques and throwing away your brains to the gutter. So much for hardworking and intelligent people.

You cannot blame African-Americans without looking in the mirror to figure out what you have in common with them--you are black.
In the committee of nations, name one progressive black nation that is at par with their white counterparts. The same God, the same brain. Go figure! Aren't you ashamed that your semblance of progress can only be achieved when you migrate outside your homeland? Yet you have the audacity to shame some other group.

So tell us....what is the difference between Africans in Africa and the African-Americans you love to disparage? If you are honest to yourself, you will admit that blacks as a race have a very big problem. You can single out any black race in any nation and their problems will be innumerable. As inter alia stated, look in the mirror. I dare any of the great men you mentioned to come and achieve the same fete in Africa. Are we still created equal?

/

Stupid questions and stupid answers by the same person

No nation is perfect

Blacks don't have any problem except the ones all humans have

No nation is special

Every nation has issues

Davido will never mind being a Nigerian
Same with many other fortunate Nigerians
Although I don't like how politicians behave here,I don't think it's because they are Nigerians
I think it's a HUMAN thing

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Kiasa:

Chizzybuna is a freaking idiot who brags about making 4,700 US dollars in 4 months in the US which is extreme poverty, even the garbage man makes more grin That's less than 15 thousand US dollars a year which Welfare pays more. Dumbass!!

I would love to see him survive a year in the US making that amount of money less than 12 hundred a month before taxes, buying food, paying monthly rent of 9 hundred to 15 hundred a month plus clothing, gas and electricity.

He'll be living with the poor rednecks (which would be an honor to him) who lives a lower standard of life than the very black people he degrades.

Inferiority complex doesn't improve any nation's economy

If you guys keep saying blacks are inferior,that won't change anything

It will only worsen the economy of your 'African/Black countries' or whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Inferiority complex doesn't improve any nation's economy

If you guys keep saying blacks are inferior,that won't change anything

It will only worsen the economy of your 'African/Black countries' or whatever that means.

Who are "You Guys?"
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 1:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Jeremani:
Guy u are right. I hard one of candice owen speech. She said blacks are crying over nothing. She gave concrete reasons which i can pen down now.

Pls i want to leave Nigeria how do i go about it.
Which step did u take?

Candace Owens is an ignorant fool, a dumb college drop out. This heathen has very little intelligence and creates her content full of negative stereotype and prejudices against black Americans to appease the white supremacists who pay her to do do so.

She is the same hypocritical Moran who claims there's no racism in the US but sued her high school for racism and won the case. She will speak the same garbage about Nigerians for a dollar, by the way Candace is not black American but a Caribbean coon.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by InvertedHammer: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Stupid questions and stupid answers by the same person

No nation is perfect

Blacks don't have any problem except the ones all humans have

No nation is special

Every nation has issues

Davido will never mind being a Nigerian
Same with many other fortunate Nigerians
Although I don't like how politicians behave here,I don't think it's because they are Nigerians
I think it's a HUMAN thing
/
I guess those countries you are running to are inhabited and governed by aliens.
Of course it is always someone else's fault. Isn't it typical?
/
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Jeremani: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Kiasa:

Candace Owens is an ignorant fool, a dumb college drop out. This heathen has very little intelligence and creates her content full of negative stereotype and prejudices against black Americans to appease the white supremacists who pay her to do do so.

She is the same hypocritical Moran who claims there's no racism in the US but sued her high school for racism and won the case. She will speak the same garbage about Nigerians for a dollar, by the way Candace is not black American but a Caribbean coon.
Okay thanks for this one.
Not all things she said are true.
But Somethings are true.
I pick the once that are true and say them
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
I guess those countries you are running to are inhabited and governed by aliens.
Of course it is always someone else's fault. Isn't it typical?
/

I am not running anywhere

So,what are you saying??
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kiasa:

Who are "You Guys?"

I can see you are different.

I was actually referring to the people you are different from.

You don't have that inferiority complex
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Kiasa: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I can see you are different.

I was actually referring to the people you are different from.

You don't have that inferiority complex

You damn right I don't. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Five (5) Reasons You Should Quit Porn And Masturbation / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.