Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs (83811 Views)

“someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by crazycrypto710: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin one chance

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Eriokanmi: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
anochuko01:
E sora fun obirin o.
Olorun a wa pelu yin o
Hoo
Amin ooo!
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by MuchAdo: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.

Didn't you enjoy it Come on, you also wanted it jor... angry
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
A lady has recently taken to social media to beg for an urgent marriage, while promising to tell her to-be husband the reason during their honeymoon, WonderTV media reports.

The beautiful lady, who is identified as Oma beckoned on a man to come and marry her immediately, as she insisted that it is really urgent. She also promised to spill the beans to her husband during their after-marriage vacation, also known as Honeymoon.

This request of hers, has stirred up reactions from people, as everyone is curious on what must have triggered such a post from her.

In her words;

https://twitter.com/sexy_oma_/status/1364619041999101953

She's even from a good home. Abi y'all n Sey see the house
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Reex12(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
so this shit got to fp
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by SEGLIZ: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I learnt one thing in life. Never be desperate. Even if you are, don't show it.

May God grants all our heart desires IJN Amen.

@sapphiere, the future is always that of the women and the we are now.
beside is she financially stable? if the affirmative is positive, forget all other criteria I will be willing to help her out that situation of her.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Andeze(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Thats true
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by ekerintee: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
In some modern countries,people are No longer marrying,its now an agreement.we stay together ,we can have Kids and when we are tired .we Go our seperate ways.people are doing this to avoid legal tussles of divorce .women dont want to be attached to any man for Life and also men also want to avoid losing their Life savings .its funny but its modern Trend now,Baby mama and Baby papa

Divoc19:
Hmmm... interesting, they should find a way around it and make it doable because western celebrities and rich people around the world are living that way.

That's going to be our future marriage.

Who knew 15years ago that court/registry marriage could be as common as it is today?

Those days it was solely done for travel purpose

3 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by securitywatch50: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.
whatever you sow you will reap, so coming in to your life and finds you empty in and out and I will still die with you because of pussy.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Felabarmudia: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
quinox947:
She should atleasrt give a skeletal reason why she took such decision.
She is overdue

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by redsun(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
It could be a simple thing of not being able to have a baby. That shouldn't be a problem, marriage is not all about children. It may be she's got HIV.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by rafcrown(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
One chance lover?
anochuko01:
E sora fun obirin o.
Olorun a wa pelu yin o
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Jsaviour(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Even with fake promises, they should not have been able to enter in-between the legs if you really wanted them not to.

He who breaks the edge would be beaten by the Snake.

The point is that the way we have made sexual immorality a norm will keep affecting us until we change our ways.

Say no to premarital sex or stop complaining of being used by guys.

It's bad on their part to have lied or faked promises but it could have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Okay... So, while He punishes the "Digger" of the hole or eater of the honeypot, what exactly does He do to the voluntary provider of the digging ground, honeypot, or Hole/Hoe?!!

Is the "Dick" more guilty or sinful than the "Dick Rider" in the ungodly act of fornication?!!...

Lemme await thy answer, since consensual sex has now become "Exploitation"! tongue

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Asadujames202(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Na the size of her panties I go like know

I can't wait to grab those plump butt cheeks

Plant my 24 niche cucumber into your wet slit
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by rafcrown(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Have you ever seen a tight Kanga- well?
Shedrack777:
i'm ready if your kitten is a little bit tight
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Refinedbeing(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Just cruise
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by moonraker(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
check out her history, you will find out that during her youngling years, her shakara no get part 2. angry angry angry

Time for her to go to Shiloh 2021 cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by shileowo: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
most women dont understand how the men hormone works. If possible men will do away with women but its not possible. God is great
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by RexTramadol1: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Ha! Please..... it was the devil

Remove the curse from my head abeg
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Lagoon0: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

But you look very young na! Well at times looks might be deceiving . you've not been lucky I'm sorry for that.
But you know you're not matured enough for relationship but you're looking for someone to foot your bills.
Now you're not seeing your own fault. I wish you better future

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Spain007(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

STORY...
So because of marriage you wide ur legs like black and white tv antenna...u're on ur own.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Reex12(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
BabbanBura:

"...Every man that has gone inbetween my legs..." - no wonder aunty dey para for men cos multitudes don ride her highway just for cruise! Kpele
no be lie guy dem don use am catch cruise sotey she don turn feminist
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lagoon0:

But you look very young na! Well at times looks might be deceiving . you've not been lucky I'm sorry for that.
But you know you're not matured enough for relationship but you're looking for someone to foot your bills.
Now you're not seeing your own fault. I wish you better future
Did I say I am old?
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Juanmike(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Marriage is like wrapped Fermented locust beans, whatever you see inside you take.

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by danchuzzy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Oma wey just dey dey catch cruise. If una like make una die put for her matter... grin grin grin
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Solatium(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Oya show me yah pisor and if you fine i go marry you Walahi
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by SKINDOGGY: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Now I see where ur bitterness is from grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by AFONJACOW(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Maybe she don donate her womb to one small boy for Yahoo+ desperate woman

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by TuFab(f): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Amen sis
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by LegalOpinion: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

It seems they are too numerous already?
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Boatswain: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Something weh u follow enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.