Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs (83814 Views)

“someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by authority2006(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Perfectsouth:
if you get sense, they won't get between your legs with fake promises

That's not possible these days. Only if she meets a man who doesn't have. sense
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by phorget(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
If she will sponsor the wedding and the honeymoon then let's strike a deal.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by alphaconde(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.

very sorry about these events
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by therajah: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Shedrack777:
i'm ready if your kitten is a little bit tight
Even if her brain is loose?

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by FBIBOT(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.

Ọmọ x1000
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Preciousallure(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Now I understand wink tongue grin

I am non-judgemental but you need not invoke curses angry You did it with your eyes wide open wink

By the way, now I understand your feminist leaning cheesy
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by xynerise: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
If you ask me, I would say there is something she is not telling us about herself
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by elganzar(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

the future is female gringrin

The future is fuc!ed grin
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
The future belongs to Female grin grin
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Someone cannot post jokes again. Joke that has been going around on the internet for a long time now.

Twitter people and bloggers sef
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Heavensent01(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

what a way to reasoning in this 21 century, did God tell you to indulge in premarital sex?

why would a lady open her legs for series of men all in the name of marriage promises? that's height of senselessness

before a reasonable lady need to even do that, two of you must have shown commitment of meeting both parents and siblings, there must have been a commitment before a lady should even indulge in that if they can't wait for wedding ...

God might both punish two of you for indulging in premarital sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Jaqenhghar: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
A lady has recently taken to social media to beg for an urgent marriage, while promising to tell her to-be husband the reason during their honeymoon, WonderTV media reports.

The beautiful lady, who is identified as Oma beckoned on a man to come and marry her immediately, as she insisted that it is really urgent. She also promised to spill the beans to her husband during their after-marriage vacation, also known as Honeymoon.

This request of hers, has stirred up reactions from people, as everyone is curious on what must have triggered such a post from her.

In her words;

https://twitter.com/sexy_oma_/status/1364619041999101953
Maybe she is trying to meet some terms and conditions for one inheritance grin
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by greatbuc(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
How will you people not get the joke!! Lool
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by tiredoflife(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

I will marry you tongue
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by JustforMen: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

You also went in between his leg na... the curse is still following you that is why small children on Nairaland are calling you evening newspaper when ever you come out to vent your frustration!
Kpele... two people fvck. He fvcked you and you Fvcked him. May be both of you cum sef.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Faber(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Divoc19:
Let marriage just be a contract between men and women first, when it survives few years they should renew the contract, that is more manageable than what we have now.

It cannot be realistic cos many things will be put into consideration. The men were favoured by nature in terms of reproduction. The idea of marriage as ordained by God is that a woman will give his husband her best years..16 - 35 and bear children.
The man in turn will take care of her when she is it at her decline by being there for her in his prime years of 35 - 50.

Person daughter will suffer for you Finnish and you use her finnish, when she turns 40 you will refuse to renew the contract, make she kuku go back to her papa house or die of loneliness abi?
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by isa6namo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Maybe you should DM -don jazzy ASAP he might be interested. I heard he's not married to
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by arsenal33: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
quinox947:
She should atleasrt give a skeletal reason why she took such decision.
you want to know if it is about her inheritance
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Greatfullheart: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

wow. Look all men are not the same. Do not lay on all men lay curse of on who offended you.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by April4th(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Madam be calming down na, at least they didn’t force or rape you. Next time, learn to keep your legs closed till after your wedding. Thank you
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by akdjr(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
I do feel for ladies who truly want to marry but unfortunately for them the men that keep coming their way only want to have fun and move on..
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

it is well
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Greatfullheart: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol..God does not work that way..when you were busy opening your legs 180degrees enjoying it.. grin grin
exactly when she was busy telling him go deeper. Now she is laying curse on all men
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Edusouls(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Men don tire for una Abeg, carry una endless wahala dey Gooo, we no dey marry again na by force?
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by lilvicky68(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Greatfullheart:
exactly when she was busy telling him go deeper. Now she is laying curse on all men
No mind her

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Toks2008(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I learnt one thing in life. Never be desperate. Even if you are, don't show it.

May God grants all our heart desires IJN Amen.

She is only clouting. Anything to trend.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by 99thEnemy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Girl the catch her cruise other people the take am seriously to the extent wey dem the carry the matter for head.

I wonder if them born some people with even just an atom of 'sense of humor'
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

is that why you are always bitter?
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Toks2008(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
akdjr:
I do feel for ladies who truly want to marry but unfortunately for them the men that keep coming their way only want to have fun and move on..

And what about those who have a good guy but the ogbanje spirit in them no gree them calm down.

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Greatfullheart: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

No mind her
are we now the guys that deceived with will you marry me? Just to get into her pant- she isn't sensitive!
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Incognito403: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Why should you even open your legs for a man you're not yet married to?

I believe you wanted it and you enjoyed it. So don't make it look like anyone forced you or manipulated you. It was your choice, accept that you erred. Then move on with your life, we all do regrettable things; men and women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.