Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs (83815 Views)

“someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
grammarnazi2:

Bro what's up? Can I get your contact? I need to find out something from you.
Koredeh123@gmail.com
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by vikstandon(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2021
She is a sex freak....
Run away!
Your rods would wear away early... You would work without rest!
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Frankcallys(m): 6:19am On Mar 05, 2021
I would her married her if she is slim, slender and not the thick kind.

Chai... The love I have for slim women no dey for this planet :*
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by efficiencie(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.

So you are the type that sells her stuff on credit...wehdone...they promised you marriage but they did not see your family. They promised you marriage and they did not introduce you to their family. They promised you marriage and they did not take you down the isle...they made you sell on credit. Now they have eaten and over eaten the cake that your husband alone should eat and the irony is that you would be husband would have also eaten and over eaten the cake meant for another man...in the end leftovers wed leftovers!
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by nasoeb: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.
Kai sisi dem don Bleep you belleful be that.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by zynzyn(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Fake promise is not acceptable for damages in court!

you gree abi you no gree??!!! undecided undecided undecided grin grin
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Fermo: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2021
zynzyn:

Fake promise is not acceptable for damages in court!
you gree abi you no gree??!!! undecided undecided undecided grin grin
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Dicedpineappple(f): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by shoprite: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon”

This one don dey look for who she go donate grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.