Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs (83810 Views)

“someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by pozehnani(f): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Lol...
What does she think marriage is all about? An escape route? I laugh. ..

Ok then. Nairaland men over to y'all.

Omooba969
Silentgropper
Keketu
Food yaf don. grin
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Keketu(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2021
pozehnani:
Lol...
What does she think marriage is all about? An escape route? I laugh. ..

Ok then. Nairaland men over to y'all.

Omooba969
Silentgropper
Keketu
Food yaf don. grin
I wait the pm today I can't sleep since yesterday sad your love has take me away sleep is not coming gain please help
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nigerianization(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.

I will like to know how many men God will be punishing on your behalf. I work with NEMA and would like to prepare relief materials for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by babatunji91185: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
What if during honeymoon the man drowns in your Atlantic ocean..guys beware oh..

2 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by SmartPolician: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I learnt one thing in life. Never be desperate. Even if you are, don't show it.

May God grants all our heart desires IJN Amen.

She's not desperate; it's part of her ploy to grab social media attention. Ladies love attention.

Meanwhile, why are you complaining about guys who scammed you with marriage proposal? Didn't you enjoy the magic stick in your down below? grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by GamalNasser: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kings Don't go and marry into problem ooo..look well before you leap

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by AlphaLover: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Says the evening newspaper of the decade

grin

6 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by BlackPantherxXx: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
angry

Yamleg amaka.

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by MrCover: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

The Future Is Women, MrCover Is Here

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by emmnprince(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

After all the future is she-male.

2 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by lekki1444: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Shedrack777:
i'm ready if your kitten is a little bit tight
meshac and abednego come hold your brother ooo

4 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by 12345baba(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
I done marry I for just risk am
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Aunty don go do several abortion damage her womb, come dey find one unlucky guy man wey she go trap....@sapphire its very wrong of u to post a thread and be the first to comment....the way I dey see u, e be lyk u be very stingy and selfish person for real life....

6 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Shedrack777: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.
i'll marry you. come let me sleep with you so that i'll share in the punishment
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

3 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by TheRedpillguy: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

You see? When it comes to sexual selection . men hv no reason to be desperate.

Maybe if you ladies play ball. We might reason with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by GeneralPula: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
She said she will explain during honeymoon..

Tell her it doesn’t work that way..

Clubs don’t sign players without explaining the terms at the beginning..

Btw...I like her stature tho. Everything is well formed!
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Go tell that baba wey do jazz for u, sey e no see me!!

3 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by BabbanBura(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

"...Every man that has gone inbetween my legs..." - no wonder aunty dey para for men cos multitudes don ride her highway just for cruise! Kpele

13 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Tloc(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

They must have been dozens nne? Ndo oo.

5 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nigerianization:

I will like to know how many men God will be punishing on your behalf. I work with NEMA and would like to prepare relief materials for them.
looooooool bros if God one punish all the men wey don cross sapphire dat means men go finish for Nigeria be dat...
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Good luck to her.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by InfernoNig: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Eyaaaa. Pele

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by LINTUNE(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

grin[them don do u strong thing..

3 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by bignero: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Ladies are one complex creation...they hardly know what they want early in life.
When they are young only flirting is what they want forgetting that they age faster!.
Anyways if you are a lady try prioritize your desires.
BTW become financially independent with humility it's key to having the right people around you.
Do you know that you don't need to be tech savvy to earn from Tech....
One of the ways is using your smart phone to earn daily,weekly or monthly.
@OP when will you monetize your phrase(FUTURE IS FEMALE)?!
Deep Quote
Do things for Future reasons and not for the Rave of the moment.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

You made a solid point.. Its seems they ladies don't have capacity to think far...

I met a lady.. I see a wife in her.. And i think she digs me too.. After exchange of numbers.. Shes started acting strange.. Wanting me to chase her.. I mean wer adults.. Why should we playing childish games,men dont age as fast.. And me i look 10 years younger than my age.. . Why all the bullshit.. Some cant give birth on time..
Empty wombs make it easier for fibroid to grow.
Shes the one that will give birth..
. Severally, Why not start on time?etc.. . All these things bafffle me, like why don't this gender think, i mean you like me already.. Omo their brains are really small

5 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by 4tomandchi: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

grin

This your prayer ehm...
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
A lady has recently taken to social media to beg for an urgent marriage, while promising to tell her to-be husband the reason during their honeymoon, WonderTV media reports.

The beautiful lady, who is identified as Oma beckoned on a man to come and marry her immediately, as she insisted that it is really urgent. She also promised to spill the beans to her husband during their after-marriage vacation, also known as Honeymoon.

This request of hers, has stirred up reactions from people, as everyone is curious on what must have triggered such a post from her.

In her words;

https://twitter.com/sexy_oma_/status/1364619041999101953

Better run far from this one

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by extol1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

your last paragraph made me laugh so hard. so you have been deceived severally by fvck men

2 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Bloggz74(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Someone begged for marriage urgently and mentioned she will explain her reasons during honeymoon and a Nigeria is preaching no to be desperate!

So she should sit at home and be quiet while her URGENT REASON remains unattended to?

This countrymen tire me
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Joseph08(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
OK will think about it wink

Don't want to rush in and rush out grin
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by wink2015(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

DESPERATE DESIRE deserves desperate action !

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Rawhumper(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided what did men and these small small boys do to you that you are always at them?

They must have dealt with you that the thing is now express road like Lagos third mainland bridge that they just reopened.

I understand how you feel, free yourself and learn to forgive....remember they didn't rape or force you. You fell for their schemes so you have to blame yourself more.

Try build yourself rather than antagonising men.

Sapphire, you are still beautiful though i have not seen you(beauty is at heart,how you present yourself reflects on your outward appearance).

Cheers!!

quote author=sapphiere post=99592643]Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.