Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174434 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Side Business:

If you have a side business, keep it secret.

If your employer finds out you have a side business, or any source of income besides them, they are likely to fire you for it, or at best keep you around but never promote you since they view you as being uncommitted.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2021

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Questions For You:

If you catch your wife cheating on you, what will you do?

What have you learned so far from this thread starting from phase one to phase two? What do you want me to talk or post about more? Has your views about life changed?

11 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheUndercover:
Questions For You:

I will forgive her and beg her not to do it again.

grin

I will send her packing. That's all.

What have you learned so far starting from phase one to phase two? What do you want me to talk or post about more? Has your views about life changed?

Some of my views about life have definitely changed since I started my redpill journey which includes reading this thread as well.

Post more on wealth and power.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Junnior:

Some of my views about life have definitely changed since I started my redpill journey which includes reading this thread as well.

Post more on wealth and power.

grin LOL!

Hmm alright, I will put this in mind. I need more replies.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Drenimarcus(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheUndercover:
Questions For You:

What have you learned so far from this thread starting from phase one to phase two? What do you want me to talk or post about more? Has your views about life changed?

My opinion, I will sit her down and ask why she did it. Then file for divorce and go to a strip club to pat some asses grin

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
"A woman will often inspire a man to create his masterpiece then prevent him from carrying it out." - Oscar Wilde

8 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
A woman who can manipulate with sex is powerful.

A man who can't be manipulated with sex is unstoppable.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Drenimarcus:

My opinion, I will sit her down and ask why she did it. Then file for divorce and go to a strip club to pat some asses grin

LOL! Hmm file for divorce?

That's if you did court wedding/marriage. I don't support the idea of that if you're planning to commit yourself though.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Learn how to say “no” without explaining yourself.

Sometimes the reason why you can't say "NO" is because you still care what other people think of you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Drenimarcus(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheUndercover:

LOL! Hmm file for divorce?

That's if you did court wedding/marriage. I don't support the idea of that if you're planning to commit yourself though.

wink
Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheUndercover:
Questions For You:

In the first place.. the lady I regarded as my wife can never cheat on me( side chick can definitely does)
And in case she does, I won't be move... silent treatment..why? I myself is not designed for single Pussy

Regarding what I learnt..To be fair with you you have done a wonderful research... you only encourage me...I have in my finger tip far more knowledge....How and where I got that may be left to sleep..

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheUndercover:
A woman who can manipulate with sex is powerful.

A man who can't be manipulated with sex is unstoppable.
Nothing else...

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by WinterMinter(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2021
i don't have either a girlfriend or a wife
but if so she should get packing only if i am also faithful to her
TheUndercover:
Questions For You:

embarassed
well I have read almost all the books by Robert Greene
but practicing it is my problem

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2021
WinterMinter:
i don't have either a girlfriend or a wife
embarassed
Hmm, if you're not faithful to her, you won't send her packing? Please be free to share your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2021
You must fail her shit tests while she must pass yours.

19 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2021

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2021
You don't have to be useful if you're likeable and you don't have to be likeable if you're useful.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Take the Red Pill but do not be an extremist, you'll be doing yourself more harm than good because you've been blinded by rage.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2021

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2021
TheUndercover:
You must fail her shit tests while she must pass yours.

Wait, what? Please throw more light on this.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2021
Never end a friendship over mistakes that indicate incompetence, rather than malice or untrustworthiness. Everyone is incompetent at some point in time. The probability that you will never make mistake yourself is zero.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2021
Be willing to retreat if necessary. It may be against your prideful nature, but you must be willing to acknowledge reality over pride. It is far better to recollect and reorganize than it is to fight an inevitable defeat. You must recalibrate to correct your miscalculations.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2021
To overcome, you must undergo. To succeed, you must fail. To be great, you must suffer and to do great good, you must know true evil. There is no beautiful surface without a terrible depth.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=WinterMinter post=100979762]i don't have either a girlfriend or a wife
embarassed
well I have read almost all the books by Robert Greene
but practicing it is my problem[/[/b]quote]

[b]General phenomenon.. Deed is demanding!
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2021
TheUndercover:
Every man must give his children the advantages he lacked growing up. This is not to make them complacent, rather increase the trajectory of what they can accomplish.

If they start where you started, it would be hard for them to go farther than you did. Give them an edge

Wallahi

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
So, i took a decision December last year to work more on my fitness, health and physique and i have been able to keep to it. I train 4 times in a week and i eat more clean diets now. I can see tremendous improvement in my muscles, my health has improved tremendously. Prior to this time, my woman has always told me she liked muscular guys who are very fit. She kept on hammering this in my ears. I never started my workout program because of her but for myself. I don't want to be caught up with shits like hypertension, diabetes and the likes.
She has noticed a tremendous improvement in my physique, i 4uck her with so much sexual vigour. My abs, biceps and chest muscles now on point.
I was surprised when she told me this morning that she hates too muscular guys and muscular guys are very scary. She now jokingly told me that she knows a sexy woman will soon snatch me away from her. She stopped preparing protein meals i told her i need to boost my muscle growth. The way i see her now, she wants me to stop working out. But truly the joke is on her. I have upgraded and no going back.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Drenimarcus(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
LIVINGICON:
So, i took a decision December last year to work more on my fitness, health and physique and i have been able to keep to it. I train 4 times in a week and i eat more clean diets now. I can see tremendous improvement in my muscles, my health has improved tremendously. Prior to this time, my woman has always told me she liked muscular guys who are very fit. She kept on hammering this in my ears. I never started my workout program because of her but for myself. I don't want to be caught up with shits like hypertension, diabetes and the likes.
She has noticed a tremendous improvement in my physique, i 4uck her with so much sexual vigour. My abs, biceps and chest muscles now on point.
I was surprised when she told me this morning that she hates too muscular guys and muscular guys are very scary. She now jokingly told me that she knows a sexy woman will soon snatch me away from her. She stopped preparing protein meals i told her i need to boost my muscle growth. The way i see her now, she wants me to stop working out. But truly the joke is on her. I have upgraded and no going back.

Good for you, now this is where you show her you can do without her. Don’t stop working out. I recently just started working out back also. Don’t give up.

10 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
LIVINGICON:

WOW! There's so much learn or deduce from this writeup. Hope your woman is physically fit also? Hmm, for her to stop cooking the meals shows there's more to it now.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Junnior:

Wait, what? Please throw more light on this.
Shit Test - The moment when someone does or say something just to make you react in some way. If you react in a way they expected, you have passed their shit test, if you react in an unexpected way or the opposite way instead, you've failed their shit test.

Sometimes your girl might do something intentional or unintentional to see how you're gonna react, if you react in way that signifies being weak, being too needy, being too emotional, being scared etcetera, then you've passed her shit test. But if you react in the opposite or unexpected way, then you've failed her shit test.

Sometimes a girl shit tests you to test your strength and your ability to protect her. Sometimes, in order to determine how much you love her.

For example, If a girl asks you to do something for her or else she leaves you, that's a shit test to show if you're really gonna buy it because you can't do without her. If you should get her the phone, it shows you're afraid of losing her and can't do without her. If you don't and didn't show any form of remorse, it shows she doesn't have any authority over you and you are indirectly telling her "to hell with her".

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by WinterMinter(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=abbatoir post=100982889][/quote] Yeah it is I need an opportunity for it

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
TheUndercover:

Shit Test - The moment when someone does or say something just to make you react in some way. If you react in a way they expected, you have passed their shit test, if you react in an unexpected way or the opposite way instead, you've failed their shit test.
Oh. I thought it was vice versa? As in, if you react in a way they didn't expect, eg., calling out their bullshit, then you passed the shit test.

Sometimes your girl might do something intentional or unintentional to see how you're gonna react, if you react in way that signifies being weak, being too needy, being too emotional, being scared etcetera, then you've passed her shit test. But if you react in the opposite or unexpected way, then you've failed her shit test.

Sometimes a girl shit tests you to test your strength and your ability to protect her. Sometimes, in order to determine how much you love her.

For example, If a girl asks you to do something for her or else she leaves you, that's a shit test to show if you're really gonna buy it because you can't do without her. If you should get her the phone, it shows you're afraid of losing her and can't do without her. If you don't and didn't show any form of remorse, it shows she doesn't have any authority over you and you are indirectly telling her "to hell with her".
I get you now. You used "fail" in the positive light and "pass" in the negative. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.