Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174690 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Junnior:

Oh. I thought it was vice versa? As in, if you react in a way they didn't expect, eg., calling out their bullshit, then you passed the shit test.

I get you now. You used "fail" in the positive light and "pass" in the negative. Thanks
Yeah, some people might use it in the way you said also, as long as the message passed is understood.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2021

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
TheUndercover:
Red Pill Mask, Blue Pill Mask:

Know when to switch between the red pill mask and blue pill mask. Do not always (if possible, don't) relate with people who are very important to you and offers you benefits in a redpilled manner. Do not let your ego get in the way of doing what is tactically in your best interest. Your ego won't put food on your table.

If you're a salesperson, or a person who's going to be dealing with lots of clients or customers, do not relate with them with a redpilled mask. Only wear each mask in the appropriate situation. If you want to learn a thing or you're working for someone, do not use the red pill mask.

If you're a person who's very good at charming people or seducing women, there's a high probability you'll be successful as marketer, salesperson or a business personnel which involves dealing with people from all walks of life.
very correct,knowing when to switch is very very importan.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
TheUndercover:

WOW! There's so much learn or deduce from this writeup. Hope your woman is physically fit also? Hmm, for her to stop cooking the meals shows there's more to it now.

She Does exercise once in awhile, after so much force from me. She intentionally brings home junk foods so as to tempt me to eat them. But i don't fall for such. Women are very cunning.

4 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Drenimarcus:

Good for you, now this is where you show her you can do without her. Don’t stop working out. I recently just started working out back also. Don’t give up.

I won't stop working out. The benefits of working out are massive.

4 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2021
I'ld like to hear your view on;

1) Who a creator is?
2) God?
3) Religion?
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: 2 - Deleted by Adasun(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
TheUndercover:
To overcome, you must undergo. To succeed, you must fail. To be great, you must suffer and to do great good, you must know true evil. There is no beautiful surface without a terrible depth.
I dey with you

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Adasun(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
LIVINGICON:
So, i took a decision December last year to work more on my fitness, health and physique and i have been able to keep to it. I train 4 times in a week and i eat more clean diets now. I can see tremendous improvement in my muscles, my health has improved tremendously. Prior to this time, my woman has always told me she liked muscular guys who are very fit. She kept on hammering this in my ears. I never started my workout program because of her but for myself. I don't want to be caught up with shits like hypertension, diabetes and the likes.
She has noticed a tremendous improvement in my physique, i 4uck her with so much sexual vigour. My abs, biceps and chest muscles now on point.
I was surprised when she told me this morning that she hates too muscular guys and muscular guys are very scary. She now jokingly told me that she knows a sexy woman will soon snatch me away from her. She stopped preparing protein meals i told her i need to boost my muscle growth. The way i see her now, she wants me to stop working out. But truly the joke is on her. I have upgraded and no going back.
that's one thing with them.cutting off anything that increase your sexual market value

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
adampedia:
I'ld like to hear your view on;

1) Who a creator is?
2) God?
3) Religion?
[color=#000000][/color]

I don't think I'm the right person to direct that question to, someone in the religion section might be able to answer that perfectly.

Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2021

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by rafikii: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
TheUndercover:
Questions For You:

If you catch your wife cheating on you, what will you do?

What have you learned so far from this thread starting from phase one to phase two? What do you want me to talk or post about more? Has your views about life changed?

Mahnnnn, I'll leave.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2021
Woman Proposes, Man Disposes:

For a high value man, its always the women that proposes and he decides whether to dispose or not, not the other way round.

For a low value man or simp, when he proposes, the woman decides whether to dispose or not.

Remember, become the selector not the selected.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2021
A man in love is more likely to make a decision that will irrevocably change the course of his life than a woman in love.

When a woman loves, she loves with only her heart, but when a man loves, he loves with both his heart and brain. Men love with everything they have, this is why men are more likely to exhibit suicide behavior when things goes south.

A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's. She changes it more often.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Junnior:

Oh. I thought it was vice versa? As in, if you react in a way they didn't expect, eg., calling out their bullshit, then you passed the shit test.

I get you now. You used "fail" in the positive light and "pass" in the negative. Thanks
Exactly
Your mission is to fail the shît test
Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2021
TheUndercover:
Woman Proposes, Man Disposes:

For a high value man, its always the women that proposes and he decides whether to dispose or not, not the other way round.

For a low value man or simp, when he proposes, the woman decides whether to dispose or not.

Remember, become the selector not the selected.

Guy.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Orpazpjr: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
LIVINGICON:
So, i took a decision December last year to work more on my fitness, health and physique and i have been able to keep to it. I train 4 times in a week and i eat more clean diets now. I can see tremendous improvement in my muscles, my health has improved tremendously. Prior to this time, my woman has always told me she liked muscular guys who are very fit. She kept on hammering this in my ears. I never started my workout program because of her but for myself. I don't want to be caught up with shits like hypertension, diabetes and the likes.
She has noticed a tremendous improvement in my physique, i 4uck her with so much sexual vigour. My abs, biceps and chest muscles now on point.
I was surprised when she told me this morning that she hates too muscular guys and muscular guys are very scary. She now jokingly told me that she knows a sexy woman will soon snatch me away from her. She stopped preparing protein meals i told her i need to boost my muscle growth. The way i see her now, she wants me to stop working out. But truly the joke is on her. I have upgraded and no going back.

Word!!
Re: 2 - Deleted by Skepticus: 12:41am On Apr 24, 2021
TheUndercover:
Questions For You:

What have you learned so far from this thread starting from phase one to phase two? What do you want me to talk or post about more? Has your views about life changed?

If i ever had a wife and caught her cheating on me, on the spot, I'll encourage the guy to go on and move on like nothing happened. Her conscience will do the work. No emotional drama. I'll ask her to leave and separate from her. It's stupid to trust anyone, talkless of women.

23 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Calibrator: 1:16am On Apr 24, 2021
Knowing myself and my eccentric ways, I will probably gather hard evidence of the event then leverage it to blackmail her - if she is worth anything though.

Just gave me free pass to do whatever TF I want without guilty conscience.
TheUndercover:
Questions For You:

Re: 2 - Deleted by Orpazpjr: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
TheUndercover:
Questions For You:

I have come to realize that getting a woman to cheat with you and having her cheat on are emotional battles a man cannot afford to wage or sponsor by his continuous presence with such woman.

On the first part, to cheat with you, she has to be somehow EMOTIONALLY attached, attracted, and be emotionally available to do so. The guy will have to know what works with her and all, so Once you run am, you fit am again depending.

Now to be cheated on. Na wa for who dem cheat on wey go still de with the madam. Basic reason, I don't know about any other person but personally I feel Men's ego are tied to their women. So another guy cheating on your woman and knowing that men are territorial in nature basically means, that your privacy has been raped, your respect as a man because she IS YOUR WOMAN and not to talk of legitimizing it under law, hence your respect as Man has been hugely tainted by some other. That she could submit her body to some other person while under your control means she has also emotionally attached her self with such person, she SUBMITTED to that person.

So if I constantly see her, she go de pepper me, because I won't be able to live with that thought that she could disrespect me by letting some other person come through on her like that. It also means that guy can press her buttons and she can hurt me, it's like having an enemy in the crib. Women don't just give off like that, they have to feel who they are letting in. (Before I overtype and stuff)

She will be sent packing else I may do something I wouldn't like. She gatz go, whether we have kids or not and this is the tricky part, not doing so means I have to suppress that guile emotion which only make me negative and vindictive each time I see her and my house which was my once safe space from the will be a hostile ground, I don't know who wants to live like that, not me though.

Just my thoughts though. She will go no two ways.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Orpazpjr: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Calibrator:
Knowing myself and my eccentric ways, I will probably gather hard evidence of the event then leverage it to blackmail her - if she is worth anything though.

Just gave me free pass to do whatever TF I want without guilty conscience.

I once had a girl who did me dirty, I thought real hard of getting my guy to break into her iPhone and gather some stuffs on her and all... Specifically for these purpose but then after a while at least during that head space I said to myself , not worth it.

I just moved on, it was not an easy shit though but I just after aligning with my gut feeling that I was right, I moved for sanity sake.

5 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Orpazpjr: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Skepticus:

If i ever had a wife and caught her cheating on me, on the spot, I'll encourage the guy to go on and move on like nothing happened. Her conscience will do the work. No emotional drama. I'll ask her to leave and separate from her. It's stupid to trust anyone, talkless of women.

And from recent Education on human nature, just telling to go especially when she knows what she did wrong and not even arguing with her is more killing to her. I will not give her any emotional sugar by arguing with her, right now if all my shitss are together, I won't even want to know why, I will open that door that night she may sleep outside the house and depending on the time but she won't be in the crib.

Emotional control is one battle a brother has to have tucked.

4 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Karlifate: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Orpazpjr:

I have come to realize that getting a woman to cheat with you and having her cheat on are emotional battles a man cannot afford to wage or sponsor by his continuous presence with such woman.

On the first part, to cheat with you, she has to be somehow EMOTIONALLY attached, attracted, and be emotionally available to do so. The guy will have to know what works with her and all, so Once you run am, you fit am again depending.

Now to be cheated on. Na wa for who dem cheat on wey go still de with the madam. Basic reason, I don't know about any other person but personally I feel Men's ego are tied to their women. So another guy cheating on your woman and knowing that men are territorial in nature basically means, that your privacy has been raped, your respect as a man because she IS YOUR WOMAN and not to talk of legitimizing it under law, hence your respect as Man has been hugely tainted by some other. That she could submit her body to some other person while under your control means she has also emotionally attached her self with such person, she SUBMITTED to that person.

So if I constantly see her, she go de pepper me, because I won't be able to live with that thought that she could disrespect me by letting some other person come through on her like that. It also means that guy can press her buttons and she can hurt me, it's like having an enemy in the crib. Women don't just give off like that, they have to feel who they are letting in. (Before I overtype and stuff)

She will be sent packing else I may do something I wouldn't like. She gatz go, whether we have kids or not and this is the tricky part, not doing so means I have to suppress that guile emotion which only make me negative and vindictive each time I see her and my house which was my once safe space from the will be a hostile ground, I don't know who wants to live like that, not me though.

Just my thoughts though. She will go no two ways.

Well, you're right.

In simple terms, appeal to her emotions.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
"Real victims suffer in silence, posers pretending to be victims do so to gain money and status. Be wary of “loud victims” they are almost always playacting." - IM

Further explanation of this quote:

If you've known a girl for a long time (couple of years or more), and you two get along well, and she tells you she was raped, there's a high chance that she's telling the truth.

If a girl you've barely known, let say couple of months, tells you she was raped, there's a high probability that she's lying, you have to be cautious. Being raped is a terrible experience and traumatizing to the victim. Most girls will rather remain silent about it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
When you end a relationship with someone, do so as gently and as politely as possible. If logistically doable, don’t formally end the relationship; simply cease contacting them. Never end a relationship rudely or harshly; there’s no reason to make enemies unnecessarily. Do not end the relationship in a way that will make someone you're ceasing association with to seek revenge.

If you're dating a woman who's obsessed with you or someone who's mentally unstable, this is of utmost importance. You have to be very careful in your dealings with her. The revenge of a person who is obsessed can be very deadly.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Continuation on Loyalty:

Until you have done a thorough simulation (or experience an actual downfall), assume that everyone is disloyal unless proven otherwise.

Continuing association with them is perfectly fine (practical necessity will always demand it), however you must always be consciously aware of their disloyalty; don’t trust them too much, and tactically prepare yourself as much as possible for the possibility of them suddenly abandoning you.

In the event you attain incredibly high status and simulating your own downfall without making it an actuality would be practically impossible, then the only people you can consider loyalists are those who were loyal to you before you attained high status.

If you go from rags to riches, the only people you can fully trust are those who were loyal to you even when you were wearing rags.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
If you have verified that a person is loyal to you then keep them around forever, even if they’re completely useless. Incredibly few people are trustworthy; if a person is trustworthy that alone makes them very valuable, even if they have no other notable skills or assets.

Note that when someone abandons you, they usually won’t give the real reason why; instead, they will give a manufactured reason that makes them look good, or at least not as bad as a selfish mercenary.

For example, if you suddenly lose your job or business, your girlfriend/wife is likely to leave you since your status in the hierarchy has dramatically dropped (you no longer appeal to her hypergamy). She won’t say “I am leaving you because I am convinced I can find another man with higher status than you.” Instead, she will say something like “The ‘spark’ isn’t there anymore. I just don’t think we’re right for each other.”

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by wwwtortoise(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2021
TheUndercover:
Be willing to retreat if necessary. It may be against your prideful nature, but you must be willing to acknowledge reality over pride. It is far better to recollect and reorganize than it is to fight an inevitable defeat. You must recalibrate to correct your miscalculations.

For the gentle steps of a lion is not to be mistaken as cowardice rather a strategic calculated accuracy.

9 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by cappucino925(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
blanquito:
Wow what a masterpiece,you killed it bro..More wisdom to you sire
Gooday Mr blanquito how are you doing?
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2021

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
If you don't become a high value man, or someone people depends on, you won't be able to choose freely. You'll be left to choose from leftovers (low-value women/damaged women/non-virgin) because you don't have freedom of choice.

Only high value men have the freedom to choose from harem available.

Remember, your kids deserve the best mother they can get as much as possible.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
If you always find yourself trying to make your exes jealous, you've not really moved on.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2021

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.