Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

2 - Deleted - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (175078 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by germaphobe(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Victerica:

My guy, go rest.

Una dey behave as if, say, one day, una no go still die.

Why should you cheat, because you want to be successful?

Why should you justify cheating?

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?, if yes can you tell me what happened between jacob(whom God loves) and esau, what happened between abraham and the king of the foreign land he visited.what you call cheating can be redefined to mean favour. everyone has at one point in their life taken advantage of a necessary evil to excel. and we don't need to be hash with words towards each other. shalom

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Some people just get problem,you see the topic of this thread before you click on it and you still dey ask "mumuish" questions.....if you've been following you should know what we are doing here and it's up to you to use whatever you've learnt here for the upliftment and betterment of your life "before your eventual demise".

5 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Victerica(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
germaphobe:
ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN?, if yes can you tell me what happened between jacob(whom God loves) and esau, what happened between abraham and the king of the foreign land he visited.what you call cheating can be redefined to mean favour. everyone has at one point in their life taken advantage of a necessary evil to excel. and we don't need to be hash with words towards each other. shalom

So, cheating can mean favour?

As a Christian, did Jesus Christ, support cheating?

As a Christian, if you die while cheating, will you go to heaven?

If someone cheats you, you go like am?

U dey go bring stupid stories dey tell me.

What about the stories of integrity in the Bible?

Or is there, no one?

Hmmmm..... Humans are wicked.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2021

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2021

16 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
ExtremeDot:

Please, can you break this down? It's a bit confusing to me.
People conflate being wealthy with wisdom. Having immense wealth doesn't necessarily means the person must be loaded with valuable wisdom. A poor person doesn't mean he has no valuable insights to offer.

So being wealthy sometimes doesn't correlate with the degree of knowledge someone has.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by ExtremeDot: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
TheUndercover:

People conflate being wealthy with wisdom. Having immense wealth doesn't necessarily means the person must be loaded with valuable wisdom. A poor person doesn't mean he has no valuable insights to offer.

So being wealthy sometimes doesn't correlate with the degree of knowledge someone has.

I comprehend now.

Re: 2 - Deleted by Azurevermillion: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Victerica:

I am more than that.

Please, answer the question.

Is it okay to cheat?
You know the answer.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Victerica(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Azurevermillion:
You know the answer.

Make una dey careful oooo.

The world don change.
Re: 2 - Deleted by SweetVibe: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2021
TheUndercover:

As a person of power, being surprised about a situation can signify weakness or a loophole in your part which enemies might exploit.

Act as if you're expecting everything, make people perceive you're always prepared to tackle any situation. Eliminate weakness! The reason why powerful people build weapons even when there's no impending war is because of being able to prepare for anything at anytime. Remember, if the enemy wants war but you don't, you just gave him an upper hand in defeating you because you're not prepared. Always be ready for anything at anytime. Never act surprised.

You build a roof on your house to protect you from the rain before it starts raining not after.
Hmmm……
The bolded gave me deep thought
Re: 2 - Deleted by dikeke: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Azurevermillion:
Is this true? Can you please explain?

Dark Triad
As you can see, there are several different traits that a manipulator can take
on. However, the most dangerous, insidious combination of manipulative
traits is the dark triad. The dark triad involves narcissism, Machiavellianism,
and psychopathy. These three traits combined create incredibly dangerous
people who have been found to be more likely to commit crimes, create
social problems, and are regularly destructive in organizations or companies,
especially if they manage to get a leadership role of any kind.
An example readily comes to mind - Donald J. Trump.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by SweetVibe: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Motunomori:

Thanks boss but I don't really understand what you mean by vibes cos I crack jokes with her and we do things related to academics together.

Your Mumu na strong one
Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Victerica:

You are saying that, it is okay to cheat, if one wants to be successful, right?

So how's bending rules related to cheating

Their is thin line between being smart and cheat

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Victerica(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2021
abbatoir:

So how's bending rules related to cheating

Their is thin line between being smart and cheat

You bend rules for your selfish reasons, right?

What do you mean by being smart?

See, the problem with most Africans (Nigerians in view), is we keep on justifying wickedness.

Smart people are out there, trying to make the world a better place for everyone. But our definition of smartness is still keeping us in darkness.

Ndi dark continent.

Little wonder, the continent is still backward despite how religious, we claim to be.

I believe, you are a religious person, perhaps, a Christian.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2021
TheUndercover:
Do not commit yourself to anybody or anything, for that is to be a slave, a slave to every man. Above all, keep yourself free of commitments and obligations — they are the device of another to get you into his power. Men of great abilities are slow to act, for it is easier to avoid occasions for committing yourself than to come well out of a commitment. Such occasions test your judgment; it is safer to avoid them than to emerge victorious from them. -Gracian, 1601-1658

When you commit yourself easily, you lose your power of maneuverability.

This is me, i try to avoid any form of commitments or entanglement except it is so neccessary and gainful.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2021
TheUndercover:
If you arrived here with me from phase 1, you should have been able to:

- Master your emotions.
- Improve your social and communication skills.
- Manipulate effectively.
- Read minds and behaviour.
- Predict people's moves.
- Connecting to people's hearts easily.
- Influence people.
- Elevate yourself.
- Build your confidence.
- Develop the right mindset.
- Understand the art of living and life's secrets.

Yes oh!!! But I'm still on it, everyday comes with new experience.

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2021

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2021
I think it's necessary to say this because I can see some people are trying to justify/demean the unethicality (or otherwise) of Machiavelism.

First things first, anyone reading this is probably not a Machiavellist since Machiavellism comes naturally to those who are one.

In fact, the first people who researched and wrote books on Machiavellism studied these real-life Machiavellists, noted their behaviors, and turned it into a book so that those who are not can learn about them.

Most Machiavellists are products of experience:

Anyone who grew up on the streets, or in another dog eats dog world (e.g.: highly competitive environments like politics, workplaces, homes where people gossip a lot, etc), where you either eat others or get eaten, don’t need to read all these. It comes to them naturally.

Most don’t even know they're doing it and would see it as a normal way of life.

But the issue is not whether you use Machiavellism or not; It is whether people are going to use it on you?

People will, every bloody day of your life, and it will end very badly for you if you're not prepared.

Good people always come last because they expect the world to be good to them because they are good to others.

Yen, yen, yen... It is like expecting a lion to not eat you because you didn't eat it. Or a mosquito to not bite you because you didn't kill it.

Lions need to eat to survive. Female mosquitoes need to suck blood to ensure they can give birth to new mosquitoes. You being their meal is just a coincidence. They would have eaten or sucked the blood of anyone else who was there at the time. That person just happened to be you. It's nothing personal. They're only surviving, while you, who allowed yourself to be eaten, refused to survive.

(Replace lions and mosquitoes in that statement with Machiavellists, narcissists, and psychopaths and you'll understand what I'm saying.)

Just like me, I am not a Machiavellist, but I know a lot of people out there are, and they're always looking for non-Machiavellists to prey on.

I follow this thread, not to use TheUndercover's tips, but to be able to detect and COUNTER those who use it on me.

So, do you need to be a Machiavellist to get to the top?

No, you don’t. Most people get to the top by being honest and straightforward.

But do you need Machiavellism to stay at the top?

The answer is YES. In capital letters.

The simple act of being at the top will attract loads of people to you and a good number of them will be Machiavellists that will tell you what you want to hear so they can get what they want from you, to take over your position, or to pass it over to your enemies.

Whichever is the case, it will end badly for you.

As I mentioned earlier, you don’t need to be a Mahiavellist but you need to know and understand it so you can detect when others use it on you.

Many people have fallen from the top for not knowing what Machiavellism is all about.

Remember Steve Jobs? The one who founded Apple?

He was fired as the CEO of the same Apple he founded and replaced with some dude he hired. (Imagine that?)

In response to Victerica argument concerning the ethicality of this thread...

In Machiavellism, your personal opinion does not matter. Machiavellism will be used on you whether you use it or not, whether you know about it or not, or even whether you are a Machiavellist or not (Machhiavellists get burned too).

Now, your morality can stop you from using them, but others' morality may not be strong enough to stop them from using it on you.

So, whether you learn to use it on others, to learn to detect when others use it on you, or just learn for the fun of it, is your business. But as I have stated severally:

Don't expect a mosquito to not bite you because you didn't kill it.

Please read this post properly to understand. I will not attend to any questions/counter-arguments regarding the ethicality or otherwise of this thread or my statement.

Thanks.

I should add that mosquitoes don't suck your blood to pass malaria. They suck your blood to survive. Malaria is just a by-product of your brief interaction, and illness and death are just the unfortunate conequences. It's nothing personal.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2021
@Shoodboi, thank you so much for this. I don't know how else to explain this for the handwriting to be bold enough for some people to see. This is just a summary of what's been talked about since the inception.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2021
TheUndercover:
@Shoodboi, thank you so much for this. I don't know how else to explain this for the handwriting to be bold enough for some people to see. This is just a summary of what's been talked about since the inception.

You're welcome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2021
Shoodboi:

You're welcome.
You narrowed it down boss,I think anyone lost should understand better now with you explanation because that's very simple to grasp.

5 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Azurevermillion: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2021
To think that I believe in do good and good will come to you. The problem with this phrase is that I believed that if I do good, it is a must for it to reciprocate back to me and nothing bad must happen to me because I didn't do bad. I know better now.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by abbatoir(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2021
Shoodboi:
I think it's necessary to say this because I can see some people are trying to justify/demean the unethicality (or otherwise) of Machiavelism.

First things first, anyone reading this is probably not a Machiavellist since Machiavellism comes naturally to those who are one.

In fact, the first people who researched and wrote books on Machiavellism studied these real-life Machiavellists, noted their behaviors, and turned it into a book so that those who are not can learn about them.

Anyone who grew up on the streets, or in another dog eats dog world (e.g.: highly competitive environments like politics, workplaces, homes where people gossip a lot, etc), where you either eat others or get eaten, don’t need to read all these. It comes to them naturally.

But the issue is not whether you use Machiavellism or not; It is whether people are going to use it on you?

People will, every bloody day of your life, and it will end very badly for you if you're not prepared.

Good people always come last because they expect the world to be good to them because they are good to others.

Yen, yen, yen... It is like expecting a lion to not eat you because you didn't eat it. Or a mosquito to not bite you because you didn't kill it.

Lions need to eat to survive. Female mosquitoes need to suck blood to ensure they can give birth to new mosquitoes. You being their meal is just a coincidence. They would have eaten or sucked the blood of anyone else who was there at the time. That person just happened to be you. It's nothing personal. They're only surviving, while you, who allowed yourself to be eaten, refused to survive.

(Replace lions and mosquitoes in that statement with Machiavellists, narcissists, and psychopaths and you'll understand what I'm saying.)

Just like me, I am not a Machiavellist, but I know a lot of people out there are, and they're always looking for non-Machiavellists to prey on.

I follow this thread, not to use TheUndercover's tips, but to be able to detect and COUNTER those who use it on me.

The simple act of being at the top will attract loads of people to you and a good number of them will be Machiavellists that will tell you what you want to hear so they can get what they want from you, to take over your position, or to pass it over to your enemies.

As I mentioned earlier, you don’t need to be a Mahiavellist but you need to know and understand it so you can detect when others use it on you.

Many people have fallen from the top for not knowing what Machiavellism is all about.

He was fired as the CEO of the same Apple he founded and replaced with some dude he hired. (Imagine that?)

In Machiavellism, your personal opinion does not matter. Machiavellism will be used on you whether you use it or not, whether you know about it or not, or even whether you are a Machiavellist or not (Machhiavellists get burned too).

Now, your morality can stop you from using them, but others' morality may not be strong enough to stop them from using it on you.

So, whether you learn to use it on others, to learn to detect when others use it on you, or just learn for the fun of it, is your business. But as I have stated severally:

Please read this post properly to understand. I will not attend to any questions/counter-arguments regarding the ethicality or otherwise of this thread or my statement.

Thanks.

I should add that mosquitoes don't suck your blood to pass malaria. They suck your blood to survive. Malaria is just a by-product of your brief interaction, and illness and death are just the unfortunate conequences. It's nothing personal.

Develop your defence mechanism....

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by YoobaNesan: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
@Shoodboi, you nailed it. Succinct and explicit.
You're doing good man.

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by davealvaro: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
TheUndercover:
If you encounter a man who is currently a loser but who is working tirelessly and willing to take risks to improve his wretched life, help him out.

On the off chance that he succeeds, he will remember you forever
just months days ago, crypto blow my account
asked my formal roommate for help so i can buy d dip and boost up again, d guy d know my plan and know what i can do with dat money, e say e nor get, (30k) but later transfer 60k for his babe to buy wig..d tin pain me, i almost cry, but nothing wey guyman nor go experience for struggling phase, i nor wish am bad, we are still cool, but that doesn't mean I won't do him back wen necessary

what I'm trying to say is dat, if u don't helpwen u are capable dat nigga will never forget u, u might forget and think all is well..
if u help, same thing..
life can be hard for some us guys, but never look down on ur struggling nigga..

10 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by rant19ade: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
TheUndercover:
"Whenever someone interrupts you when you are speaking, keep speaking without showing any signs of stopping.

If you stop talking, it will signal that you are of lower status than them - because they get to stop you from speaking."

Caveat: If a superior interrupts you whilst speaking, keep calm and remain silent.

#LifeStyle

What if the person is not a superior but a mate who probably has better social image/communication skills than you, hence the possibility of the crowd listening to them and not you. What should one do?

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Bigpapi: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
TheUndercover:
"I spent my adult life following the orders of mom and dad"

And that is why nobody will remember your name.

If your parents have extensive experience in the profession/industry you are trying to succeed in, LISTEN TO THEIR ADVICE.

Otherwise ignore their advice; they don't have valuable wisdom, they have random guessing. This might sound harsh but its the reality; and reality doesn't care whether you believe it or not. It will still be there.

This is the best in all
Re: 2 - Deleted by Bigpapi: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
TheUndercover:
Squeeze people for the last penny. Be bold with your demands. Show no mercy because you will not be shown any. If you give someone a finger, they will take your whole arm.

I swear even if na 10naira I dey collect my balance from anybody

6 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Victerica(m): 12:25am On Nov 07, 2021
Shoodboi:

Thanks.

Hmmmm... nice one.

But, as a product of 21st century, I want something better from everyone.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2021
Azurevermillion:
To think that I believe in do good and good will come to you. The problem with this phrase is that I believed that if I do good, it is a must for it to reciprocate back to me and nothing bad must happen to me because I didn't do bad. I know better now.
When you help someone or do someone a favour, do it without expecting anything in return from them, else you might end up being disappointed. Expects less.

Don't expect people to be nice to you because you're nice to them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2021
davealvaro:

just months days ago, crypto blow my account
asked my formal roommate for help so i can buy d dip and boost up again, d guy d know my plan and know what i can do with dat money, e say e nor get, (30k) but later transfer 60k for his babe to buy wig..d tin pain me, i almost cry, but nothing wey guyman nor go experience for struggling phase, i nor wish am bad, we are still cool, but that doesn't mean I won't do him back wen necessary

what I'm trying to say is dat, if u don't helpwen u are capable dat nigga will never forget u, u might forget and think all is well..
if u help, same thing..
life can be hard for some us guys, but never look down on ur struggling nigga..
You have a pussy worshipper as a friend, that behaviour is common among such people.

7 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2021
rant19ade:

What if the person is not a superior but a mate who probably has better social image/communication skills than you, hence the possibility of the crowd listening to them and not you. What should one do?
What do you mean by a better image? Do you mean he's "more liked" by people, more popular? Charming or charismatic? Shining more brightly than those around him?

If that's what you mean and the person is not your superior, continue talking, unless you're sure no one wants to listen to you. There's nothing you can do in this case. If people find him charming and likeable, they will be willing to listen to whatever he's saying irrespective of whether he's saying the right thing or not. That's one of the advantages of being likeable and charming. This was all discussed on this thread.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.