Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

2 - Deleted - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174353 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2021

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2021

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2021

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2021

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
"Never trust a man who tells you all his troubles but keeps you away from all his joys" - Jewish proverb

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2021

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2021

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Always remember that, in most cases when someone gives or does something for you for free, it is always with strings attached.

This is exemplified in gift giving. Very often they will expect something back in return - an item, loyalty, a favour.

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
The world will ask you who you are; and if you do not know, the world will tell you.

- Carl Jung

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2021

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2021

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Undercover, this is a beautiful thread.

Re: 2 - Deleted by foreman: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2021
HenryDion:
Undercover, this is a beautiful thread.

The fact that it's even devoid of back and forth arguments makes it superb.

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dbliz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
TheUndercover:
"Understand this: The world wants to assign you a role in life. And once you accept that role you are doomed.

Your power is limited to the tiny amount allotted to the role you have selected or have been forced to assume.

Either you will strive to rise up out of the bubble encasing you, or you will forever be doomed to the ironically pathetic limitations it brings upon you."
Throw more light on this, please.
Re: 2 - Deleted by seanwilliam(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Can we categorize wizkid as a michievillian?

Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2021
TheUndercover:
"Understand this: The world wants to assign you a role in life. And once you accept that role you are doomed.

Your power is limited to the tiny amount allotted to the role you have selected or have been forced to assume.

Either you will strive to rise up out of the bubble encasing you, or you will forever be doomed to the ironically pathetic limitations it brings upon you."
Undercover thank you.
Can you post a special life lesson message for a woman. I want a post to celebrate my birthday. Your fan grin

Re: 2 - Deleted by Cooleasy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
TheUndercover:
Even a low-value woman/damaged woman expects a high-value man to woo or marry her, but the reverse is not true.

What does this tell you?
Please bros, for clarification, how would you define or describe a low value woman or damaged woman?
Does certain categories of women such as single mothers, women with too many past sxual partners, etc necessarily fall into the category of low value women?

Thanks for the wisdom.
Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 5:19am On Dec 03, 2021
TheUndercover:
You may disagree with my interpretation of this text conversation but the larger point is that you can lose a negotiation by indicating that you are ready and willing to do things for her, even very mild things. The human mind amplifies emotions to their extreme so even a few small favors can subconsciously make a woman “feel” like you are a beta. You must be constantly present and alert because these shit tests are very subtle.

You may have to suppress your natural altruistic emotions or your beta emotions that push you to do things for people they don’t deserve. Every time a woman complains about a stupid thing, you should ignore it because 1) it’s not your problem, 2) nothing really bad will happen to the woman if you don’t help, 3) even you pretending to care about her stupid complaint shows that you are invested in her, and you’ve already lost the negotiation. Obviously, if something serious happened (like she needs to go to the hospital) you should help.

I don't agree with most of the sayings regarding women and relationships. These techniques are for men and women with low self esteem

Men and women with a healthy self esteem don't need to play these useless games

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
bepositive11:

I don't agree with most of the sayings regarding women and relationships. These techniques are for men and women with low self esteem

Men and women with a healthy self esteem don't need to play these useless games
he go shock you,just because you disagree with this assertions doesn't alter reality. It is what it is.

Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
he go shock you,just because you disagree with this assertions doesn't alter reality. It is what it is.

My disagreement is not based on my personal opinion. I have studied about self esteem extensively

If your main goal in a relationship is to control your partner - the man or the woman, you can never have a healthy and fulfilling relationship

Control is what people with low self esteem try to do. Most men and women have low self esteem which is why most married couples are miserable

The key to a happy relationship is to have healthy self esteem. That way, you can't stand people with low self esteem and you will only attract people with healthy self esteem

When both partners have healthy self esteem, they don't even have a reason to try to control their partners

Most of his points on relationships are about control. I won't be surprised if the author himself had low self esteem

When you try to control a woman, it may seem effective in the short term, but in the long term, you'll ultimately be the biggest loser - depressed and miserable

Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
TheUndercover:
Bring up your son with affection till he is five years of age, then be strict with him for the next ten years,

...and when a son attains the age of sixteen, start treating him like a friend.

My father did this to me and it messed me up so bad. I'm still trying to repair the damage. One of them being lack of empathy

I think it's better to remain affectionate while also being strict when the situation calls for it

If a son doesn't get the fatherly affection his heart desires, he will look for it elsewhere or shut down that side of him which will affect his friendships and romantic relationships when he becomes an adult

Really bad advice

Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
TheUndercover:
"Avoid being around losers as much as possible. Their low standards and apathy WILL rub off on you eventually.

You become like the people you're around, and it's better to be alone than to be surrounded by losers." - LMM

100%

Re: 2 - Deleted by DeusMagnus: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
How have I not seen this thread since? Damn.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Jackdean111(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
TheUndercover:
"Women leave men primarily because they think they can get a better one.

Rarely are things like cheating the real reason. If she can't find a better partner, she will stay with the cheating one." - Georgie

Remember: Women who will leave a man to be single, are extremely rare.

A notable example here is JayZ and Beyonce

Sir i want to tell you something secretly... I want your permission sir.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Dbliz(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=TheUndercover post=99673548] “If you want the truth, make her cry until she’s lost self-control, then accuse her of bad things and keep asking her questions – everything she tells you in this highly stressed & emotional state will be the truth.

Women love to lie, you have to play dirty to uncover the dirty…Vetting isn’t pretty. If you’re not willing to get your hands dirty on ethical grounds, then you’re not serious about determining the content of the other person’s character, and are willing to gamble your future away on blind hope, rather than trusting through verification.

Making a girl cry is a small price to pay to learn the truth about who she really is.
By the way, if she becomes violent when you try this, run.
By violent I don’t mean agitated and slightly disrespectful either, I mean full on bullying and threatening. If you see this, get out.

A quick one please; what is the best way to make her cry?

Re: 2 - Deleted by AntichristXXX: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
In the course of your life, you will be continually encountering fools. There are simply too many to avoid. We can classify people as fools by the following rubric: when it comes to practical life, what should matter is getting long-term results, and getting the work done in as efficient and creative a manner as possible. That should be the supreme value that guides people’s actions.

But fools carry with them a different scale of values. They place more importance on short-term matters—grabbing immediate money, getting attention from the public or media, and looking good. They are ruled by their ego and insecurities. They tend to enjoy drama and political intrigue for their own sake. When they criticize, they always emphasize matters that are irrelevant to the overall picture or argument.

They are more interested in their career and position than in the truth. You can distinguish them by how little they get done, or by how hard they make it for others to get results. They lack a certain common sense, getting worked up about things that are not really important while ignoring problems that will spell doom in the long term.

The natural tendency with fools is to lower yourself to their level. They annoy you, get under your skin, and draw you into a battle. In the
process, you feel petty and confused. You lose a sense of what is really important. You can’t win an argument or get them to see your side or
change their behavior because rationality and results don’t matter to them. You simply waste valuable time and emotional energy.

In dealing with fools you must adopt the following philosophy: they are simply a part of life, like rocks or furniture. All of us have foolish sides,
moments in which we lose our heads and think more of our ego or short-term goals. It is human nature. Seeing this foolishness within you, you can then accept it in others. This will allow you to smile at their antics, to tolerate their presence as you would a silly child, and to avoid the madness of trying to change them. It is all part of human comedy, and it is nothing to get upset about or lose sleepover.

If they are causing you trouble, you must neutralize the harm they do by keeping a steady eye on your goals and what is important, and ignoring them if you can. The height of wisdom, however, is to take this even further and to actually exploit their foolishness—using them for material for your work, as examples of things to avoid, or by looking for ways to turn their actions to your advantage. In this way, their foolishness plays into your hands, helping you achieve the kind of practical results they seem to disdain.

Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 4:54am On Dec 04, 2021
TheUndercover:
Women will take a strong man, shatter his frame, and suck his soul dry until he’s a shadow of his former self. Then she will become disgusted of his transformation and go do the same thing to another man.

The author needs to distinguish between one of the main differences between men and women

Am insecure woman is the polar opposite of a secure woman. It's the same with men

The kind the author is referring to here is the insecure woman. Very toxic and dangerous

Insecure men are just as toxic and dangerous
Re: 2 - Deleted by foreman: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
bepositive11:

The author needs to distinguish between one of the main differences between men and women

Am insecure woman is the polar opposite of a secure woman. It's the same with men

The kind the author is referring to here is the insecure woman. Very toxic and dangerous

Dude abi na babe, why don't you open your own thread and put your ideas there?

Re: 2 - Deleted by germaphobe(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
bepositive11:

You've made your point and its clear. but comprehension is one of the greatest tool in communication. the word "women" in that text is already talking about the toxic one.

Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
germaphobe:
You've made your point and its clear. but comprehension is one of the greatest tool in communication. the word "women" in that text is already talking about the toxic one.

Not really. If you read through the thread, you'll realise that the author generalises

At one point he even says that no woman is different

Anyway, it's good that you can distinguish. I hope other readers did the same if not they'd end up thinking that all woman are toxic

Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
foreman:

Dude abi na babe, why don't you open your own thread and put your ideas there?

I probably should. Thanks for the suggestion
Re: 2 - Deleted by realalesh: 12:15am On Dec 06, 2021
I wonder what my life will be like if I haven't come across this, please sir, I need the pdf format... Realone.alesh@gmail.com
TheUndercover:

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50