Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174241 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:39pm On May 02, 2021
If she dumps you, show some self-respect and never reach out. If you lack self-control, she was right to cut you off.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:40pm On May 02, 2021
All righteous men must have the capacity to strike fear into the hearts of their opponents, to keep evil at bay and justice intact. To not only face danger, but to become danger itself if the situation necessitates it. In the words of Machiavelli, you must be capable of being both beast and man.

Each man is naturally gifted by the strength, fierceness and courage of masculinity. It would be unwise to reject this gift and impose upon yourself boundaries that restrict your ability to use the beast to achieve your goals. - Leon

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:41pm On May 02, 2021
The higher you grow in value, the more valuable & scarce your time will be and more people are going to be after your time. If you don't establish boundaries & have a strong ground to stand on at this point, else people are going to exploit your time and your growth will suffer.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:42pm On May 02, 2021

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:51pm On May 02, 2021
"A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one." - Mae West

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Orpazpjr: 7:44pm On May 02, 2021
TheUndercover:
"A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one." - Mae West

And vice versa!!
Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 9:46pm On May 02, 2021
TheUndercover:
The higher you grow in value, the more valuable & scarce your time will be and more people are going to be after your time. If you don't establish boundaries & have a strong ground to stand on at this point, else people are going to exploit your time & your growth will suffer.

Yes
Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 9:52pm On May 02, 2021
TheUndercover:
Don’t Be Yourself:

“Just Be Yourself” is terrible advice. Far better advice is this; wear the mask that the day and the moment require.

In the unlikely event you naturally have a personality that most people consider to be charming, then just being yourself is a great strategy. Sadly, your actual personality probably isn’t that likeable.

You will need to craft a mask that most people will find likeable, and wear it whenever you enter a venue where the stakes are high.

I laugh at interviewers because candidates alot of times fake it.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Karlifate: 8:20am On May 03, 2021
TheUndercover:
"Crush Your Enemy Totally:

Your enemies wish you ill. There is nothing they want more than to eliminate you. If you stop halfway, out of mercy or hope of reconciliation, you only make them more determined, more embittered, and they will someday take revenge."

This reminds me of that Cobra Kai movie, where Miguel showed mercy to Robby & he ended up in a coma with an injured spine. kiss

Cobra Kai: Strike first... Strike hard... No mercy. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Adasun(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2021
TheUndercover:
If she dumps you, show some self-respect and never reach out. If you lack self-control, she was right to cut you off.
what if she reach out first
Re: 2 - Deleted by mrfizy(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2021
Adasun:
what if she reach out first

If she reach out first,you may chose to respond or not but do not give out the "I have been waiting for you all my life"vibes.Just be polite but avoid being chitty chatty she might just have one favour to ask from you.
If you know you can't play the game,do not respond.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Adasun(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2021
mrfizy:

If she reach out first,you may chose to respond or not but do not give out the "I have been waiting for you all my life"vibes.Just be polite but avoid being chitty chatty she might just have one favour to ask from you.
If you know you can't play the game,do not respond.
I never did.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Igivebooks: 1:14pm On May 03, 2021
Hi

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:03am On May 04, 2021

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 11:02am On May 04, 2021
@undercover, I can relate to this. When I was still younger, as a kid, you dare not come home crying like a sissy because some kid beat you. My mother will skin u with d whip and my father will put the finishing touches. They will say it is better you remain where u were beaten than to come home. This stuck to us as children and till this day, no matter how tall u are as a person once you want to go physical with me, I am always ready. At least broken bottles will solve the matter if fists can't.grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Legendarytonyy: 1:01pm On May 04, 2021
So I said to myself, "as I go through this thread, I'll screenshot every striking message". Guess what? My gallery is filled. Abeg arrange PDF for me.
Thank y'all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:06am On May 05, 2021
Legendarytonyy:
So I said to myself, "as I go through this thread, I'll screenshot every striking message". Guess what? My gallery is filled. Abeg arrange PDF for me.
Thank y'all
You're welcome, but the phase 2 file isn't ready yet, I'm very busy at the moment, I just use some free time to keep this thread updated. I will really appreciate if anyone can compile it, but links to phase one has been provided already but there are still some posts in phase 1 not in the file, so I still suggests you go through it if you haven't.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:07am On May 05, 2021
Ninejaywon:
@undercover, I can relate to this. When I was still younger, as a kid, you dare not come home crying like a sissy because some kid beat you. My mother will skin u with d whip and my father will put the finishing touches. They will say it is better you remain where u were beaten than to come home. This stuck to us as children and till this day, no matter how tall u are as a person once you want to go physical with me, I am always ready. At least broken bottles will solve the matter if fists can't.grin
LOL! This is funny. It's good that way.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Legendarytonyy: 9:09am On May 05, 2021
TheUndercover:

You're welcome, but the phase 2 file isn't ready yet. I will really appreciate if anyone can compile it, but links to phase one has been provided already but there are still some posts in phase 1 not in the file, so I still suggests you go through it if you haven't.
Yeahi have phase 1 PDF, I go thru it everyday. Please quote me when the phase 2 PDF is ready. I'll still be following up here.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:09am On May 05, 2021

29 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:12am On May 05, 2021
If you are contemplating about leaving your job to becoming an entrepreneur and you don't have someone to support you financially if your business venture fails to make profits, then don't leave your job to become an entrepreneur.

16 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:17am On May 05, 2021
The fastest way to get rid of some people is to let them believe they’ve won.

32 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:18am On May 05, 2021

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:20am On May 05, 2021

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:21am On May 05, 2021

23 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:22am On May 05, 2021
"Don’t try to save someone who’s not willing to participate in their own rescue." - Aaron

24 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:24am On May 05, 2021
Even a low-value woman/damaged woman expects a high-value man to woo or marry her, but the reverse is not true.

What does this tell you?

24 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by OfficialGaGa(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2021
Legendarytonyy:

Yeahi have phase 1 PDF, I go thru it everyday. Please quote me when the phase 2 PDF is ready. I'll still be following up here.

Abeg boss how I go fit take get that phase 1 PDF.... this words are powerful.. I need am.... thanks

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Legendarytonyy: 10:38am On May 06, 2021
OfficialGaGa:

Abeg boss how I go fit take get that phase 1 PDF.... this words are powerful.. I need am.... thanks
The link is on page 13 of this thread
Re: 2 - Deleted by Eyiwunmi33(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2021
TheUndercover:
You don't have to be useful if you're likeable and you don't have to be likeable if you're useful.

What if both are combined, won't it become and added advantages?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Eyiwunmi33(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2021
LIVINGICON:
So, i took a decision December last year to work more on my fitness, health and physique and i have been able to keep to it. I train 4 times in a week and i eat more clean diets now. I can see tremendous improvement in my muscles, my health has improved tremendously. Prior to this time, my woman has always told me she liked muscular guys who are very fit. She kept on hammering this in my ears. I never started my workout program because of her but for myself. I don't want to be caught up with shits like hypertension, diabetes and the likes.
She has noticed a tremendous improvement in my physique, i 4uck her with so much sexual vigour. My abs, biceps and chest muscles now on point.
I was surprised when she told me this morning that she hates too muscular guys and muscular guys are very scary. She now jokingly told me that she knows a sexy woman will soon snatch me away from her. She stopped preparing protein meals i told her i need to boost my muscle growth. The way i see her now, she wants me to stop working out. But truly the joke is on her. I have upgraded and no going back.
I'm also looking forward to an experience like this grin...pls can you give me some tips on how you achieve it? I am the skinny type and I hate it
Re: 2 - Deleted by Eyiwunmi33(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2021
TheUndercover:
Observation:

The more decent men clothing are becoming, the more indecent women clothing are becoming.

What does this tell you?
This seems to be in tandem with reality but I couldn't fathom the hidden meaning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.