Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (77618 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Heathrow44:
That's how girls are all now, every girl I've met here on NL are all hungry low key ashawo, imagine o, we met by 10pm last night gave her a call, by 8am the next day I called to know how's she doing boom! Pls can u give me N2,000 to pay for my practical manual!
Lies from lucifer's first son. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by juniorstar(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Awon boy ti oba japa won ma so di maga!!!
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Starzo:

so using fetish powers to manipulate and take away/control another person's will essentially turning the person to a zombie is not evil to you??.
And to ur other point of the man being the one that approached the women, is that enough justification for the women using diabolic means to force control over them. Don't women also approach men sometimes??... would u say the same thing if it were men that were using fetish powers to control women??

U haven't answered my questions:

If u as a married man can't control ur libido and sit in one place, is it d ladies u chase that are responsible for ur indiscretion?

Pls tell me. Is it women that toast men or is it men that toast women? What is d evil being done to men by women in this story?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by divineappo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:
There you have it guys.... The future is female crew have done it again. The solution is how do we stop this enchantment.

It's easy pray before you eat. Before you eat your food and punna. Sanctify it with the blood of Jesus before you login. If you can't pray and you want insert do sign of the cross on the punna. The demon will leave and you can zagazagazawyawyaw in peace grin

It is working for me and I'm sure it will work for you. In everything you do put God first. If possible hold holy water spray ontop am. You will be saved.

On a serious note I blame the wives. See our brains are in our preeqs. Catch your husband nack am like say tomorrow no dey make we see the strenght wey he go take nack outside. Lai Lai. Una go tie wrapper upandan the house like witch for tales by moonlight. Sexy gone. A well nacked man is a happy man. No matter where he goes,when he remembers how madam dey do am he go rush home. His eyes on you will never waver
after holy water, we can still spray insecticide on the punna

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Starzo: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Nigeria men are FUCKERS. The worst part of is they Bleep and clean their mouth then come out to call their Bleep mates whores.
why won't you be called a LovePeddler if u receive money after performing sexual acts??...or is there any other known definition for the word 'prostitution'??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Johnnyplus01k(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kayan mata as now spread to Abuja from the core north, It's made for both men and women anyway......the only reason it's just for satisfaction. At the early stage de side effects it's not too obvious it'll tell later wen they will start using pampers. The money realised won't cater for the problem on ground

4 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fexyrich(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

Beware of this useless kind of Smartness! It will land you in Hell and Destruction.

Many Have Cashed out, Moved, and became mad because their destinies were also cashed out!
If u don't care now, you will care when you open your Eyes in Hell[/i]God bless u for me bro..

[i]There is no Justifiable reason to snatch someone husband. You are engaging in adultery. You are engaging in Sin. You are a thief and a robber. You will receive your reward in due Season.

Do not be Deceived! There is more to life than Husband, wife, Cash and all that.
If in this life only you have hope, you are of all men/ Women, most Miserable. We are only only transit here! Don't let the Vanities of life ruin your Eternal life.

Eternity is too long to be toiled with the pleasures of now. if no one loves you, JESUS loves you.

In Conclusion, whether you are male or female! Do not allow the Vanities and Pleasures of this World ruin your Eternal Destination.
Do not Follow Multitude to do Evil.
The Most Important we need here is a Genuie Relationship with JESUS. Nothing else counts in Eternity.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Starzo: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

If u as a married man can't control ur libido and sit in one place, is it d ladies u chase that are responsible for ur indiscretion?

Pls tell me. Is it women that toast men or is it men that toast women? What is d evil being done to men by women in this story?
And do u think the women using this fetish stuff on men actually have a moral upstanding as to finding out if the said man is single or married before trying to use diabolical means to overrun their God given will??

So a man (single or married) saying 'Hi' to a woman means he already handed over his soul to her and she now has licence or justifiable reson to use what ever means she sees fit, wether good or evil to control his life??
No need arguing with u cuz you've already made up ur mind to support the evil.
Just know that what goes around comes around.
karma will always bite back. Just don't start crying when you still receiving ur own dose of the medicine

4 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Stay away from adultery so that marine girls won't cage you and put you in a bottle. He who has ears let him hear.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Starzo:

why won't you be called a LovePeddler if u receive money after performing sexual acts??...or is there any other known definition for the word 'prostitution'??
Even the ones that don't receive money are still labelled as prostitutes. So what difference does it make to men. They will chose the commercial sex workers over a regular girl that decides to turn herself to their personal LovePeddler. So as a lady, there's nothing you will do to please a man who can't be pleased.

4 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Starzo: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Even the ones that don't receive money are still labelled as prostitutes. So what difference does it make to men. They will chose the commercial sex workers to regular girl that decides to turn herself to their personal LovePeddler. So as a lady, there's nothing you will do to please a man who can't be pleased.

Lies just to try to justify what ever evil you know you're guilty of

No man will choose to stay with a known love peddler over a decent girl. Yes sometimes he might stray by having canal knowledge of the LovePeddler but when it comes down to it, he'll pick the decent one over the LovePeddler anytime any day
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
Starzo:

And do u think the women using this fetish stuff on men actually have a moral upstanding as to finding out if the said man is single or married before trying to use diabolical means to overrun their God given will??

So a man (single or married) saying 'Hi' to a woman means he already handed over his soul to her and she now has licence or justifiable reson to use what ever means she sees fit, wether good or evil to control his life??
No need arguing with u cuz you've already made up ur mind to support the evil.
Just know that what goes around comes around.
karma will always bite back. Just don't start crying when you still receiving ur own dose of the medicine

I didn't ask u to argue. I asked u to answer d following simple questions:

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Nigeria men are FUCKERS. The worst part of is they Bleep and clean their mouth then come out to call their Bleep mates whores.

Are u speaking from ur personal experience?

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by olisaEze(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
fedorahat:

Simp, read and understand.

Dunce read and comprehend before u insult urself in public next time. Now get off my mentions, mugu forming smart!
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nuttella:
Stay away from adultery so that marine girls won't cage you and put you in a bottle. He who has ears let him hear.
How can polygamous animals stay away from adultery? They say they were born to be polygamous cheesy grin. Which means if it's in them.

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Understanding is far from you.
Can someone who has self-control be enchanted or not,
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Starzo: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nuttella:
So what will u say about the ones that choose to stay with one woman but unfortunately for them, the women still delve the diabolical path??...Are their problems still caused by adultery or sexual indiscipline??
Stop looking for ways to justify evil. What is wrong is wrong and should be condemned on all fronts.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Newbielearner(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:
There you have it guys.... The future is female crew have done it again. The solution is how do we stop this enchantment.

It's easy pray before you eat. Before you eat your food and punna. Sanctify it with the blood of Jesus before you login. If you can't pray and you want insert do sign of the cross on the punna. The demon will leave and you can zagazagazawyawyaw in peace grin

It is working for me and I'm sure it will work for you. In everything you do put God first. If possible hold holy water spray ontop am. You will be saved.

On a serious note I blame the wives. See our brains are in our preeqs. Catch your husband nack am like say tomorrow no dey make we see the strenght wey he go take nack outside. Lai Lai. Una go tie wrapper upandan the house like witch for tales by moonlight. Sexy gone. A well nacked man is a happy man. No matter where he goes,when he remembers how madam dey do am he go rush home. His eyes on you will never waver

Avoid women with waist beads (maybe not all though). Avoid fornication and adultery.

Abstinence is the key. You'd discern who's meant for you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Starzo:

So what will u say about the ones that choose to stay with one woman but unfortunately for them, the women still delve the diabolical path??...Are their problems still caused by adultery or sexual indiscipline??
Stop looking for ways to justify evil. What is wrong is wrong and should be condemned on all fronts.
Kayamata works when you have sex with a woman, now tell me how can it work on a man that is faithful to his wife and prayerful?

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

Understanding is far from you.
Can someone who has self-control be enchanted or not,

Since understanding is close to u, kindly answer d following questions:

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u speaking from ur personal experience?
Yes sir..do I look like a secondary girl to you? Don't tell.me you are a baby.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yes sir..do I look like a secondary girl to you? Don't tell.me you are a baby.

So "nigerian men" have been chopping u and cleaning mouth? That's a huge number of men

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Starzo: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u to argue. I asked u to answer d following simple questions:

And I asked u, do the women carry out an investigation to find out if the man that approached them is married or single before using voodoo powers on them??
And even if they're are married, is that justification for trying to forcefully trying to take away someone's will/ability to make independent decisions??
And lastly, would you be ok with it if men starting using juju to control women that agreed to date/ have sex with them since nobody forced the women to accept the proposal?

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

So "nigerian men" have been chopping u and cleaning mouth? That's a huge number of men
Yes my love.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Starzo:

And I asked u, do the women carry out an investigation to find out if the man that approached them is married or single before using voodoo powers on them??
And even if they're are married, is that justification for trying to forcefully trying to take away someone's will/ability to make independent decisions??
And lastly, would you be ok with it if men starting using juju to control women that agreed to date/ have sex with them since nobody forced the women to accept the proposal?

U still haven't answered my questions:

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
The reason for the high rate of divorce in Abuja has less to do with 'charms' and more to do with the way things are

Abuja is an expensive city. You have to work hard to get enough money to survive. And work means limited time for communication, means marriage fails...because marriage lives on communication

Best someone does research into why marriages are failing in Abuja, instead of writing tales by moonlight.

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Starzo: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nuttella:
Kayamata works when you have sex with a woman, now tell me how can it work on a man that is faithful to his wife and prayerful?
who told you that it's only married men that the women use the stuff on??...or u don't think it's possible for a responsible single man trying to settle down to actually fall for one of these evil girls??..and he might be ur brother or loved one.
stop looking for ways to justify evil
what is wrong is wrong
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by mu2sa2: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
96ACE:
At last we don see somtin wet no be Buhari cause am
Hahahahaha, that's all my comment.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by GoldHorse(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is true. I enter am wella and I also "comot" wella..........

I knew it (after some time) when she started using it and I told her that I knew. We joked about it and she told me she will only release when she is done with me and I also told her I will "comot" when I am ready to. We both smile but I knew she wasn't going to let go if she can help it. Only strong men fit "comot" but you can before it destroys your family but you first have to know if you are a victim.

Those girls no send you at all talkless of your wife or family.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Starzo: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered my questions:

you don't have anything reasonable to say. Just desperately clinging on to same old and inconsequential nonsensical questions/statements while trying to justify what is morally and ethically unjustifiable.

good night.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by when2(f): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Akuchinyere:
dey shld just say d so called kayan mata is jazz n not herbs or wateva dey r saying
KM or not a man who wants to cheat wld still cheat if u like use KM mke ur veejay b like needle hole or mke e sweet pass honey... tarrrrh men must eat different soups
ever wonder why after dey use deir so called KM deir husband still takes 2nd 3rd n even 4th wives
any girl wit confirm jazz will tke ur guy away frm u KM cnt stop her... except KM is jazz it does notin it helps notin n it prevents notin

And after doing all these, the man die earlier than the women. And the women continue enjoying their lives while the man is in the grave. Who is the loser?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Fasindo: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
sad
Guy where have u been, how Maiduguri?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.