Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? (35865 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Alexgman1:
My so called fiancee is fond of giving out her number without stress or restrain to any man who ask from her. I noticed this anonying and dis-respectful habit since last year December.

Different people (male) will call her anytime and mostly late in the evening or midnight and she would still pick their calls in my presence, talk softly, smile and even laugh out loud at their jokes and sweet words.

She has given out her contact to guys on facebook, on the streets, in the vehicle, eatery, church, place of work, market, you name it and they disturb her every now and then because of her extreme fairness, beauty, elegance, prettiness and sexy shape. I have endured and tolerated so much for long and am loosing my patience and value for her. All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Quit the relationship? Or

Continue to observe and keep quiet?

The babe dey coordinate her clients for your very presence shocked

You might as well ask for you 20% cut from the runz then cool

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Youngaboy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Have you heard of the word
'SEE FINISH' ?
My Brother Trouble No Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Alexgman1:
My so called fiancee is fond of giving out her number without stress or restrain to any man who ask from her. I noticed this anonying and dis-respectful habit since last year December.

Different people (male) will call her anytime and mostly late in the evening or midnight and she would still pick their calls in my presence, talk softly, smile and even laugh out loud at their jokes and sweet words.

She has given out her contact to guys on facebook, on the streets, in the vehicle, eatery, church, place of work, market, you name it and they disturb her every now and then because of her extreme fairness, beauty, elegance, prettiness and sexy shape. I have endured and tolerated so much for long and am loosing my patience and value for her. All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

I actually love a gal who can give her no to anybody bt still be completely into me. That’s the highest level of security. I really don’t care if people call her Aslong as I’m certain she’s mines. Some of such gals don’t ever cheat because they don’t ever get carried away they are just very friendly. I love that. I’m not the overly jealous type bt I understand people are different.

I also have lots of female friends and guess what if I have a serious partner I don’t cheat nor do I get any stupid urge or feeling to cheat. It bores me completely. Bt if my partner misbehaves that’s that’s a different story. I ain’t no punk grin

I cud talk to gals all day long and there’s nothing to it. Just conversation and fun. And I won’t stop talking to gal frnds because I have a lady bt I might reduce it.

My advice if Ure certain she’s not cheating or the jump around type and she can tell about her conversations or put them on speaker when necessary let her be bt ask her to reduce it. She might be the talking type. Bt if it’s creates concerns of cheating let her know ur thoughts and address it as suspicious doors/avenues to cheating.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Blakpot: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
If she gives out her number, collect it back. Simples!

But on a serious note, its normal if that behaviour triggers your insecurities.
If she does it to your face, it shows she's got nothing to hide from you. So cheer up wink
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by IYANGBALI: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
She is nothing but a marketer. No be only you get,na you go pay dowry, but others go dey follow you chop am. I dey help people do DNA test o

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by SAMTOBIJU(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Michelle55:
Ndo my brother.. Trouble no dey finish for our kontri. Just bear with the babe until she feels okay because I can tell you she's not okay now. E get as her body dey do her, by the time 2 or more guys don succeed in visiting Jerusalem, e go clear for her eyes and you can have your woman back by then. I pray heaven grants you strength to wait it out.
....Nothing but the truth...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by adesegun121(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ok
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

If you like marry that ashawo keep for house you hear, so that when those number-hunters dey fùck am you go stand for one side dey blow them fan

Ozuor

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by kolawin(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
THIS WILL FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT FIVERR

Getting a skill is ONE knowing how to monetize it is the MAIN ONE.

I have met with friends and people who have exceptional skills but failed to monetize them because they don't know how to.

See friend, the internet is so friendly in such a way that it has make life so easy without even doing yahoo or scamming.

If you are consistent, patient and true to your work, I bet you will win by all means.

I no be pastor neither am I an Imam.

I am just been realistic.

Well enough of the roller coaster

Padi mi, if you are shown a truly tested method to winning big in the freelance space. A system that shows you how to crush FIVERR and the likes of other freelance website. A system that shows you relevant and hot selling skills on this platforms. A system that's built to bring in bunch of orders.

Will you grab it even if it cost $100.

$100 was a joke actually.

Infact it cost far less than $90, $80, $70 and even $60.

If you are ready for a game changer, click the link below.

>>>> https:///fiverrwin

Expecting you in the other room.

Get started now.

||||||||||
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
she still dey search...perhaps she is still searching for the perfect complete man....
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Start giving out yours too. But don't if you are Shrek. Lol
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by sammirano: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
You will know you are suffering when you are dating someone you can't control, whom you worship their existence. Darm some men dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Mryacks: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jodha:
Communication is key in a relationship...call her..sit her down and make her understand how uncomfortable yhu are with what she's doing...

Just about the most sensible advice here. And after talking, he should watch and see how she reacts going forward.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by witworth(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
There's nothing you can do because you're already doing yourself, the young lady is doing business.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Teeklef:
She be givenchy
grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Charx122: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Do you ask her why she does that? Reasons is very disrespectful..So what do you think is gonna happen when you guys get married? If your not comfortable with it always listen to your instincts..the heart is not so smart..
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by YorubaPrince: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Dump the B!tch! angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by hardam003: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
No doubt,this is a very bad attitude based on your narrative. The simple truth is this, if she continues this way then there is certainly no way she can escaped being BLEEPED by other PRICKS and this might eventually destroy everything you might have managed to build together and finally on a sad note, I don't see her changing at least anytime soon...Goodluck!?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Abeg Which kind man be this OP? undecided

Nawa oooh.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Teeklef:
She be givenchy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:
Why are you still with her?

Are you insecure?

If you know you deserve better then leave.

cry undecided
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Bikonze(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Tell her to stop.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Akinridez: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
To ba gbelo shopping... Won Ma Do
She belongs to the street cool[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Tabletuner(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Give your own number to women too
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Edithspecials: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6383226/fiancee-went-back-ex-what#98447871

I hope this your fiancée is different from the one that went back to her ex?

If she's the one, give her the space she is demanding for.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by imagrg(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Why cage her when you are yet to marry her legally.

Stop being self-centred please.

Let the lady be!
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by siegfried99(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

She belongs to the streets. grin
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by hmhameed(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Cease her phone or smash it against the wall. Sebi it's because she got phone that's why she is giving out her number. She is an olosho in the making

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
WHY ARE U ASKING ?
DO YOU WANT USE TO HELP YOU BREAK YOUR RELATIONSHIP OR MEND IT ?

DO WHAT U MIND TELLS YOU.
JUST QUIT IF U AREN'T OK ANYMORE
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by 001spice: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Alexgman1.Since u dnt knw wat to do. Gimme her number lemme help u talk some sense into her.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by IBreakRules: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
internationalman:
Girls who do this are mostly teenagers and early twenties..

To date girls like those na wahala. You go correct them tire..

Simple solution is to look for a female friend to fake call you and pour out loving words to you with the phone on loudspeaker while she listens in the conversation. But pretend to be feeling uneasy by asking her to stop that your girlfriend is around that you love her too much and you don't want to ruin your relationship with her.

Secondly fake a WhatsApp chat with another person masquerading as a girl. Make sure the picture on the profile is prettier than your girlfriend's. In the chat make sure the person pleads with you to leave your girlfriend for her with promises of doing anything for you just to date her.

Let your girl see the chat but only accidentally..

This used to work for me like magic. You should see how my girl then was feeling insecure wanting to know where I was all the time.

That's how I restored my power in the relationship then.. Relationship is game of emotion and manipulation.

This is fcukd up man. You should let emotions, feelings flowly naturally between you two. In my opinion, relationship isn't supposed to be a game.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by UDUJ(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

You must be a slowpoke for asking this childish question.

Your fiancee is for the streets. Wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.