Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? (35871 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:
My so called fiancee is fond of giving out her number without stress or restrain to any man who ask from her. I noticed this anonying and dis-respectful habit since last year December.

Different people (male) will call her anytime and mostly late in the evening or midnight and she would still pick their calls in my presence, talk softly, smile and even laugh out loud at their jokes and sweet words.

She has given out her contact to guys on facebook, on the streets, in the vehicle, eatery, church, place of work, market, you name it and they disturb her every now and then because of her extreme fairness, beauty, elegance, prettiness and sexy shape. I have endured and tolerated so much for long and am loosing my patience and value for her. All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Quit the relationship? Or

Continue to observe and keep quiet?

Since she is endowed with all features of a beautiful woman

She is now like a honey that attracts bees

It's obvious you do t have grip over her

Women likes getting attention from men but for the fact that you guys are dating is enough reason for her to drop those things

I guess you are not enough for her

Just quit the relationship ID you can't tolerate such attitude because it will definitely continue that way even after marriage

Free her so that she will be easily available for other men since it's her hubby

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by bubu2019: 6:06am On Mar 11, 2021
Why do you complain?

Don't you know that givers never lack?
Allow her to share her number and her p...
After all, the thing no de finish
The reminant will be enough to do you for your life time
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by naijakissleave(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2021
gbagyiza:

What! Na really game master u be.. but a true relationship that will lead to marriage should not go this direction cos it will be disastrous when you become husband n wife.

This guy below you quoted never jam Agbaya girls. If you try all these tips for them , you will still be one hurt in the whole drama. I responded to him based on my experience on page 6 of this thread. The ones he is talking about dey learn from the ones I have encountered.

internationalman:
Girls who do this are mostly teenagers and early twenties..

To date girls like those na wahala. You go correct them tire..

Simple solution is to look for a female friend to fake call you and pour out loving words to you with the phone on loudspeaker while she listens in the conversation. But pretend to be feeling uneasy by asking her to stop that your girlfriend is around that you love her too much and you don't want to ruin your relationship with her.

Secondly fake a WhatsApp chat with another person masquerading as a girl. Make sure the picture on the profile is prettier than your girlfriend's. In the chat make sure the person pleads with you to leave your girlfriend for her with promises of doing anything for you just to date her.

Let your girl see the chat but only accidentally..

This used to work for me like magic. You should see how my girl then was feeling insecure wanting to know where I was all the time.

That's how I restored my power in the relationship then.. Relationship is game of emotion and manipulation.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Just 1 question for you... are you financially stable ?

Naija women willl never show you respect if you re not loaded. Just move on with life.. forget the bitch.

Alexgman1:
My so called fiancee is fond of giving out her number without stress or restrain to any man who ask from her. I noticed this anonying and dis-respectful habit since last year December.

Different people (male) will call her anytime and mostly late in the evening or midnight and she would still pick their calls in my presence, talk softly, smile and even laugh out loud at their jokes and sweet words.

She has given out her contact to guys on facebook, on the streets, in the vehicle, eatery, church, place of work, market, you name it and they disturb her every now and then because of her extreme fairness, beauty, elegance, prettiness and sexy shape. I have endured and tolerated so much for long and am loosing my patience and value for her. All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by dederocs(m): 6:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Olosho blood.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by PHijo(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2021
....give out your number to women!
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Shormiey(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Zaheeddudu:
It happened too me also. D best tin ,is to do as if u dont care for her anymore
I did this to my ex....she turned herself to Frank edoho of WWTBAM...... sad

No time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Shormiey(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2021
Ahmad62:
Warn her seriously... Guy you need to step up oo... Don't trust a single woman out there.. Especially a Nigerian woman
Are you related to Mosdii?
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by christopher123(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

and you still want to proceed? Define madness
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by prigoz(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2021
internationalman:

Simple solution is to look for a female friend to fake call you and pour out loving words to you with the phone on loudspeaker while she listens in the conversation. But pretend to be feeling uneasy by asking her to stop that your girlfriend is around that you love her too much and you don't want to ruin your relationship with her.

Secondly fake a WhatsApp chat with another person masquerading as a girl. Make sure the picture on the profile is prettier than your girlfriend's. In the chat make sure the person pleads with you to leave your girlfriend for her with promises of doing anything for you just to date her.

This used to work for me like magic. You should see how my girl then was feeling insecure wanting to know where I was all the time.

That's how I restored my power in the relationship then.. Relationship is game of emotion and manipulation.
Bros, you must have been a Prof. in this game of love. I love your advice. Kudos

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by ike95: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2021
U propose to a runs Girl now your complaining, plz dump her now now.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Tonytonex(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2021
you're not rich. go and make money.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Duplexxx: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2021
You're a foul without being told you suppose to know that she is a bitch

Fine girl Nice shape smiling Pusy dirty ass hole
Just go for the doctor to check your ass
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Tonytonex(m): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Shormiey:
I did this to my ex....she turned herself to Frank edoho of WWTBAM...... sad

No time for nonsense
I don't understand.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by jidxin(m): 7:41am On Mar 11, 2021
HappyCreative:
Why are you still with her?

Are you insecure?

If you know you deserve better then leave.
lol everything is now insecurity... God safe us
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by zedman1(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2021
internationalman:

This your game is tight bro, but I remember how I used to go through those stuff with my ex. It was heart wrecking. Always playing emotional games here and there just to keep someone is too much stress. When I met my wife, I became the celebrity. It was like I entered a different world. Such girls are not even worth dating but the truth be say na dem de hard to leave pass.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by uchenduObialor(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Finance and you have started complaining, don't worry...very soon you will come here and tell us how she likes sleeping with any man that ask her to open her pororo
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by zolajpower: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

My brother , until you leave this lady called your fiancee you will have a big health issue .
I use to have a lady I called my fiancee , from Edo state . She usually get calls from her former boy friends and I will ask her what business does she still have with them ..... But this lady won't tell her numerous ex boyfriends that she was done and when it became obvious that I can't control her ,I left her .
Then in July 2018 some group of African American citizen came to Edo state on tourism so I was able to hook up with this beautiful damsel among them who came with her mom.
And after about a year that we are still together, she's planning to come and visit me this year God willing . Plan ticket ,bought , hotel booked ( eko hotel and suits ) stuff for me , my mom and siblings . What else can I ask for
So guy talk to yourself that girl no ready yet . Some Nija girls no be am oo.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by lekonso: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2021
Run fast for your life, she has no value nor respect for you. If you marry her, you will regret it in your life .
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by zolajpower: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2021
prigoz:

Bros, you must have been a Prof. in this game of love. I love your advice. Kudos
wink
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by zolajpower: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2021
internationalman:

You kill it bro , make sense for me . Na game jare .
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by hotmailspam: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2021
Microsoft’s Outlook has a built-in junk e mail filter, but it’s no longer constantly effective in opposition to junk mail mail. Emails from addresses that are not at the Safe sender list can still find their way into your inbox. hotmail spam A couple of Redditors have noted that Outlook’s filter will spontaneously prevent working at instances.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by MartinsD12(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

That's a red flag, you better leave her, quit now before it's too late, she doesn't value you at all.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2021
internationalman:

Relationship is game of emotion and manipulation

I completely believe this, Everything has a some sort of power dynamic where people fight to hold power, and what's power in a relationship, Power is the person that is begged to stay) that's why when u meet a girl there's this unseen chess play btw who holds the cards and calls the shot in a relationship, the key is to remain passive and not heavily invested, care less and don't be the one begging 4 attention, u need to be the one who commands attention, and u would be crazy if u don't admit that's manipulation!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by BOLA625(m): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Quit the relationship, before she give your phone number to bandit and kidnappers.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by KaptainAfrika: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2021
Give out your number to women. Q.E.D
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Quaddafi29: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Drop her immediately.msame thing happened to friend and against all advise, went ahead to marry her. She moved up to dating many of them while married to him. She is only trying to find a richer one than you and drop you like a sack of shit. This doesn't stop even in marriage. To be forewarned is to be forearmed
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Kelvinisco(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2021
You need to understand that you are the man here,you gotten what you want(Bleep)and why are you still begging her,stop that mess from her or you leave her and go ur way,don't be greedy with pussy if u want to live long ���

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Teleprompter(f): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Outward beauty alone is not a good reason to spend your life with someone.

How can you even be allowing yourself to be treated with no respect at all.

She would continue the act even after marriage and you are sure of it but her beauty that you like to show off would not let you think straight.

Are you even sure she is your fiancee or just your date ?
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by WriterX(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2021
A relationship is psychology warfare Broda man, don't be a simpleton, man up and let her know who is the man and if she still craves the attention fo every man out there, take a hike and let her be.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by poweredcom(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2021
Bro that lady is immature for you

U less you wanna end up emotionally drained

Just also collect females number in her front always when you go out and plan it very well

Also fake a WhatsApp chat with someone fone with dp as a female and open your fone down let her be able to see the chat

@womenareapes1 this one wan die for one yeye naija gal

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by phazotron(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

You better dump that cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.