Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? (35860 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by phazotron(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2021
poweredcom:
Bro that lady is immature for you

U less you wanna end up emotionally drained

Just also collect females number in her front always when you go out and plan it very well

Also fake a WhatsApp chat with someone fone with dp as a female and open your fone down let her be able to see the chat

@womenareapes1 this one wan die for one yeye naija gal

No mind am

E wan kill himself for people wey no worth am

A woman wey love you no fit dey give her number out to guys at that rate

And she no go friendly reach that level

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by 2kurupt(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2021
She is still campaigning na cheesy until you wife her, she's not yours.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Monday60655(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2021
What was it in her that made you to asked for her contact in the first place when you collected her number? So that same thing/reason is what is making others to ask for her number and equally getting the number.
What if she had refused to give you her number that day you asked for her number and got it, you would have termed her as a bad girl.
Or will you tell us that she was hard and made it difficult for you to get her number until you went to heaven and got it?
Please enjoy the national cake...
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Stanley1155: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2021
Your fiancee never give me her number,you fit help beg her.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Goldenheart(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Jodha:
Communication is key in a relationship...call her..sit her down and make her understand how uncomfortable yhu are with what she's doing...

Lol
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by castrol180(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2021
Like some have said, she is not yours as it's just your turn. Free her
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Let these verses sink in. It will help u get through in times like these.

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by usb2016(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Op let me ask you a question?

Are you really jealous?? grin grin grin

My so called fiancee is fond of giving out her number without stress or restrain to any man who ask from her. I noticed this anonying and dis-respectful habit since last year December.

Different people (male) will call her anytime and mostly late in the evening or midnight and she would still pick their calls in my presence, talk softly, smile and even laugh out loud at their jokes and sweet words.

She has given out her contact to guys on facebook, on the streets, in the vehicle, eatery, church, place of work, market, you name it and they disturb her every now and then because of her extreme fairness, beauty, elegance, prettiness and sexy shape. I have endured and tolerated so much for long and am loosing my patience and value for her. All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Quit the relationship? Or

Continue to observe and keep quiet? [/quote]
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by StreetFight: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:
My so called fiancee is fond of giving out her number without stress or restrain to any man who ask from her. I noticed this anonying and dis-respectful habit since last year December.

Different people (male) will call her anytime and mostly late in the evening or midnight and she would still pick their calls in my presence, talk softly, smile and even laugh out loud at their jokes and sweet words.

She has given out her contact to guys on facebook, on the streets, in the vehicle, eatery, church, place of work, market, you name it and they disturb her every now and then because of her extreme fairness, beauty, elegance, prettiness and sexy shape. I have endured and tolerated so much for long and am loosing my patience and value for her. All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Continue to observe and keep quiet?

Don't change her destiny, she is destined to end up as a street Olosho.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Psoul(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Guy, just know it that there are people (both male and females) that love to have as many contacts as they could get.
They like to be called. Chat wt, be told sweet things. They like flirting wt opposite sex. They may not necessarily go into physical sex wt those contacts.
They just enjoy that distant flirting. It makes them happy. Deep inside them, they passionately love their partners and don't feel like physically cheating on them.
Most of them don't see anything wrong wt this lifestyle. So they may even feel bad wen you talk about it wt them cos they will tell u that they are not doing anything wrong. They beliv that you should trust them since they are not having sex wt those ppl. Those into this lifestyle are mostly introverts, though not limited to them alone.

Now, the point is, when you want to date or marry, you should make urslf list of what you can take or can never take from a partner you are dating or about to marry.
If this lifestyle falls within what you can never take from your partner, then, leave that relationship instead of tying urslf to it and keep fighting what you may not win.

If you can take it or manage it, then learn how to ignore it and keep talking to her in a loving way to see if she can sacrifice that lifestyle for the sake of love that exist between u and her.

Finally, to date a very beautiful girl no dey easy ooo. She must be talked to by every man that passes through her way. Don't even expect her to keep shunning them all. Every woman love to be appreciated and praised.
So learn how to cage ur jealousy especially those unnecessary jealous displays.

I don commot here.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by guvna(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

And you're still calling her your fiancé?

Sorry to burst your bubble...but she's still testing the waters...

I beleive she wants it doggy style from someone else....or something like that
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by obinnazy(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2021
guvna:

And you're still calling her your fiancé?

Sorry to burst your bubble...but she's still testing the waters...

I beleive she wants it doggy style from someone else....or something like that
Funny enough he is still calling her, person wey you suppose block on earth, physically and spiritually....maybe her bed game is the reason you dont want to let her go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

She lets you see her give them ....

Follow her footsteps ....give your number to other ladies too
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by newdawn2017(f): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2021
internationalman:
Girls who do this are mostly teenagers and early twenties..

To date girls like those na wahala. You go correct them tire..

Simple solution is to look for a female friend to fake call you and pour out loving words to you with the phone on loudspeaker while she listens in the conversation. But pretend to be feeling uneasy by asking her to stop that your girlfriend is around that you love her too much and you don't want to ruin your relationship with her.

Secondly fake a WhatsApp chat with another person masquerading as a girl. Make sure the picture on the profile is prettier than your girlfriend's. In the chat make sure the person pleads with you to leave your girlfriend for her with promises of doing anything for you just to date her.

Let your girl see the chat but only accidentally..

This used to work for me like magic. You should see how my girl then was feeling insecure wanting to know where I was all the time.

That's how I restored my power in the relationship then.. Relationship is game of emotion and manipulation.
my dear, ur mindset is sickening. Manipulative is abusive emotionally, its not love. Its women that ve done no self work, that re not self aware that u will pull that ur stupid stunt. Ur fragile ego will fizzle out when u date a woman who is self aware, knows her worth & has placed value on herself. An educated empath. Will not settle for Manipulation disguised as love. She will not ve with a man that stairs up her insecurities pls.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by gosmoney(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Which kind questions dis nigga dey ask sef undecided
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2021
JohnOkolo:

A friend of mine tried this same attitude towards me last month. In quote ooo "A Friend"
She was picking random calls whenever I see her off after work and I spoke about it and she changed her attitude. Next was her stopping and talking with a guy while we were walking to get her a bike home. I gave her space immediately she spent 5 seconds with the guy waited for her to finish and the stupid kept wasting my precious time.

So I walked back, spoke to her harshly, told her she was full of shit, lowlife, cut the earpiece she was holding that she said belonged to someone else, and promised to slap her on a major road, and spit on her to make her feel how stupid and worthless she is.

She kept malice for a week, I apologized to her for the threat of violence. The stupid told me she felt she did nothing wrong and I told her she was more than stupid and apologize to her for been with a lowlife shit.
Fast forward to today, we are still friends but more truthful to ourselves and I know if I ever chose to see her off, she would not dare disrespect herself like that ever. If not it won't be a threat of violence, I will dish her a slap and spit on her face and will care less about what human rights or human left feel cus they only think without proper judgement of emotional and psychological trauma a Man goes through been friends with the Sluts we meet in life
Exactly, that's the reason why western men are running away from marriage, Ronaldo,neymer, they prefer a baby mama, western world allow women to go away with anything.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

Glorious.

Can I marry your brain, sir?
Haha you can marry his kidney
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Tolani1122(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

op show us her PIC , I will like to have her number too
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by harmony75: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2021
it is very wrong does she think both of you are playing?! she's not serious about your relationship then.. sit her down talk to her how you feel that if she'd not stop it's over. she have to grow up all these attentions are getting into her head and before she realise it will be late.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Xtianart(f): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2021
Listening to one side to judge this is dumb.

How long have you guys been engaged? Are you sure you have not turned her to Lords of the ring? She’s engaged, but she’s still single!
You have engaged her, you are living together, all your family members know her, she loves you very much etc doesn’t change the fact that she’s single.
She gives guys her number, then that means she must be receiving lots of calls all the time. If that is right, then that must be really frustrating for you but since you never mention that, it means that’s not the case? Giving guys her number is your pain. But does it means she’s sleeping with them?

My opinion?
She’s probably doing it for you to be jealous and take her seriously (she will have her reason for that).
She might also be doing it so that you will do the needful. And if you are not ready, calm her down, communicate with her and ask her how she will feel if she sees you collecting another girl's number.
She’s probably just doing it to get your attention but if she finds another guy that has those things she has not been getting from you (most likely NOT money), she will leave.

She’s allowed to. She’s single and las las, you come first in a relationship. It’s all a risk. Sometimes, it ends well and sometimes, it doesn’t. You also left a girl for her too. So….

You are in a better position to know why she’s acting like that based on my comment so far. If you really have something serious with her and she feels it, she won't be doing that; it's disrespectful and you don't mean much to her. If you truly feel that you have given her absolutely no reason to keep giving her number to other guys, then let her go with speed. Like I said, you come first in any relationship.

Move on, you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by walkingshadow911: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2021
internationalman:

Simple solution is to look for a female friend to fake call you and pour out loving words to you with the phone on loudspeaker while she listens in the conversation. But pretend to be feeling uneasy by asking her to stop that your girlfriend is around that you love her too much and you don't want to ruin your relationship with her.

Secondly fake a WhatsApp chat with another person masquerading as a girl. Make sure the picture on the profile is prettier than your girlfriend's. In the chat make sure the person pleads with you to leave your girlfriend for her with promises of doing anything for you just to date her.

This used to work for me like magic. You should see how my girl then was feeling insecure wanting to know where I was all the time.

That's how I restored my power in the relationship then.. Relationship is game of emotion and manipulation.

Game of Cards bro!
but if you are rich and financially stable. you won't need to go through this stress.
she is obviously plate spinning (bitches game) , but d op gat no head at all.
my girl once tried that shit with me in a mall, i ended it right dia with immediate alacrity and told her to take her broke ass home with d other guy dat am not ready for competi. she thought i was joking till i zoom off leavin her dumfounded on the spot. After different weeks of pleading wif crocodile tears i gave her another chance with a longer list of rules n regulations. lol.

turnin the tide works magic too, but only if she is into you if not, you are on your own o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
ogbonti:

na that time you go know say one of her client na Kanuri RSM with long facial marks and enough koboko for Abati Barracks wey no dey hear COME grin grin grin grin grin
Haha wickedness grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
walkingshadow911:

Game of Cards bro!
but if you are rich and financially stable. you won't need to go through this stress.
she is obviously plate spinning (bitches game) , but d op gat no head at all.
my girl once tried that shit with me in a mall, i ended it right dia with immediate alacrity and told her to take a broke ass home with d other guy dat am not ready for competi. she thought i was joking till i zoom off leavin her dumfounded on the spot. After different weeks of pleading wif crocodile tears i gave her another chance with a longer list of rules n regulations. lol.

turnin the tide works magic too only if she is into you but if not, you are on your own o.
Wow another alpha male in site one cret of malt for you
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by TheGift: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
What do you want?

Is what you want worth wanting with what it comes?

Whatever you do, don't try to change the behavior of another adult human being based on your preference.

That question, "Are you jealous" feels pregnant with meaning. But try not to get lost in assuming what She may mean by it. Rather, try answerig the question honestly, to yourself first. "Are you jealous?" Whatever the answer is let that be your answer, then hear what She has to say. Based on this, you should have an idea what you ought to do.

But in plain english, if you don't like a woman who easily gives out Her number to random guys, then you should probably delete Her number from your phone and affection for Her in your plans.
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by TheGift: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
His mind set is so sick, He doesnt realize he is only bound to spread sickness into His relationships. Only fake folks feel the need to start faking phony phone calls.
newdawn2017:
my dear, ur mindset is sickening. Manipulative is abusive emotionally, its not love. Its women that ve done no self work, that re not self aware that u will pull that ur stupid stunt. Ur fragile ego will fizzle out when u date a woman who is self aware, knows her worth & has placed value on herself. An educated empath. Will not settle for Manipulation disguised as love. She will not ve with a man that stairs up her insecurities pls.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by TheGift: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Only fake folks feel the need to start faking phony phone calls.

internationalman:

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by VictorRomanov: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Easy pizzy!

Just start collecting number of any fine girl that you see and like. Be calling them. You should call them and chat with them in her presence. If she complains, tell her she's jealous and insecure. If she doesn't, continue. You might even meet the girl you will marry from any of the chicks you are chatting with.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by John4B: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
men are really passing through hell in the hand these pussy people
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by John4B: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
my babe then was doing this rubbish, if I talk she will call me names because I wasn't doing much then but immediately I got a good paying job I loose guard her.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by walkingshadow911: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
TheGift:
Only fake folks feel the need to start faking phony phone calls.

my take exactly!
Back in those days wen love was not a game, no competi, no winner, just 2 of us. no be now wen we done wise up. oversabi dey worry us now everything don turn to strategy .
i wanna go back to those good days
wen everyday was a good day
wen your love was not an undercover
we dey relate wif no hate no regret good old days
wen true love truely take it over.
i wanna go back to innocence

back to innocence - by SLK
dis song gives me goosebumps o, pon the replay things

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Fiscus105(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
zedman1:
This your game is tight bro, but I remember how I used to go through those stuff with my ex. It was heart wrecking. Always playing emotional games here and there just to keep someone is too much stress. When I met my wife, I became the celebrity. It was like I entered a different world. Such girls are not even worth dating but the truth be say na dem de hard to leave pass.

Thank God for two experiences you had and be more greatful to ur creator that you laughed last based on ur latter relationship. Sometimes I reluctant to blame some guys who always wail on relationship and marriage stuff, its based on individual experiences on game called relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Blackdisciple(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hmmmm....

Same here I do face with mine but when ever I ask she will say to me do i know how many people she have been ignoring when ever they ask

But mine is that when ever we are together she sometimes don't pick and her phone will keep ringing and be disturbing my hearings , Sometimes again she will be saying she don't know the person that called. How would you know when you keep on giving contact out to people as if you are doing bonanza , till date such thing is still happening. But am still watching.

Sometimes I wonder what's happening when she's at her place.

Bros forget girls ooo, they all know what they are doing.

But as a real niggarr i had to keep the hustlings going cos that's the REAL DEAL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / Nl Auctions- Ended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.