Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? (35863 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by walkingshadow911: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Wow another alpha male in site one cret of malt for you

Lol, thanks OG.
am like wat kinda stupid stunt was dat ?, right in my fvckin face. u must be mad babe ... take your broke ass home with him right now am done. lol

modified: what we are scared of losing we lost, and what we don't care bout losing we keep, even if we lose it, we win.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by ofiko123(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Call the police...
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
TYPE REDPILL ON YOUR SEARCH ENGINE AND AAQUIRE AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS YOU CAN,ESPECIALLY ABOUT WOMEN.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
WOMEN TEND TO COLLECT NUMBERS FROM MEN WHEN ITS OBVIOUS TO THEM THAT YOU MIGHT END UP NOT MARRYING THEM.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by taiwolomo1: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:
My so called fiancee is fond of giving out her number without stress or restrain to any man who ask from her. I noticed this anonying and dis-respectful habit since last year December.

Different people (male) will call her anytime and mostly late in the evening or midnight and she would still pick their calls in my presence, talk softly, smile and even laugh out loud at their jokes and sweet words.

She has given out her contact to guys on facebook, on the streets, in the vehicle, eatery, church, place of work, market, you name it and they disturb her every now and then because of her extreme fairness, beauty, elegance, prettiness and sexy shape. I have endured and tolerated so much for long and am loosing my patience and value for her. All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Quit the relationship? Or

Continue to observe and keep quiet?
Don't stress sir. You go soon be oko cheerful giver niyen.. grin
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Faithful1234(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:
My so called fiancee is fond of giving out her number without stress or restrain to any man who ask from her. I noticed this anonying and dis-respectful habit since last year December.

Different people (male) will call her anytime and mostly late in the evening or midnight and she would still pick their calls in my presence, talk softly, smile and even laugh out loud at their jokes and sweet words.

She has given out her contact to guys on facebook, on the streets, in the vehicle, eatery, church, place of work, market, you name it and they disturb her every now and then because of her extreme fairness, beauty, elegance, prettiness and sexy shape. I have endured and tolerated so much for long and am loosing my patience and value for her. All that comes out of her is; "Am i jealous?"

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

are u still a baby that you don't no the necessary action to take, jump into the laggon if you are close to place, or give ur number to other girls u see, relationship is not byforce, it is by work, when is not worth run with ur two leg bfr it will be too late.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Cashify: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dump her offcourse
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by opapapilo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
opan a fake watsapp or facebook acct to test her, if she fails, japa ......
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by gidado14(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:

Pls what should i do?

Warn her seriously?

Guy leave that woman na .........

Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by stormborn28(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Michelle55:
Ndo my brother.. Trouble no dey finish for our kontri. Just bear with the babe until she feels okay because I can tell you she's not okay now. E get as her body dey do her, by the time 2 or more guys don succeed in visiting Jerusalem, e go clear for her eyes and you can have your woman back by then. I pray heaven grants you strength to wait it out.
nonsense advice... So the guy should wait and allow the stupid girl to fvck on his face (while still in the relationship).
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Casemiro(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
internationalman:
Girls who do this are mostly teenagers and early twenties..

To date girls like those na wahala. You go correct them tire..

Simple solution is to look for a female friend to fake call you and pour out loving words to you with the phone on loudspeaker while she listens in the conversation. But pretend to be feeling uneasy by asking her to stop that your girlfriend is around that you love her too much and you don't want to ruin your relationship with her.

Secondly fake a WhatsApp chat with another person masquerading as a girl. Make sure the picture on the profile is prettier than your girlfriend's. In the chat make sure the person pleads with you to leave your girlfriend for her with promises of doing anything for you just to date her.

Let your girl see the chat but only accidentally..

This used to work for me like magic. You should see how my girl then was feeling insecure wanting to know where I was all the time.

That's how I restored my power in the relationship then.. Relationship is game of emotion and manipulation.
I need to save this for future reference
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by thinkmoney(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
internationalman:
Girls who do this are mostly teenagers and early twenties..

To date girls like those na wahala. You go correct them tire..

Simple solution is to look for a female friend to fake call you and pour out loving words to you with the phone on loudspeaker while she listens in the conversation. But pretend to be feeling uneasy by asking her to stop that your girlfriend is around that you love her too much and you don't want to ruin your relationship with her.

Secondly fake a WhatsApp chat with another person masquerading as a girl. Make sure the picture on the profile is prettier than your girlfriend's. In the chat make sure the person pleads with you to leave your girlfriend for her with promises of doing anything for you just to date her.

Let your girl see the chat but only accidentally..

This used to work for me like magic. You should see how my girl then was feeling insecure wanting to know where I was all the time.

That's how I restored my power in the relationship then.. Relationship is game of emotion and manipulation.
Faking things is risky, because your real personality and capacity (like your true prowess at seduction and likeability) get revealed eventually, and you both get disappointed
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Happy2020: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
This bish is a HOE, cut your losses and get rid of her. I’m a woman saying this.
Otherwise you’ll regret it later.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by lolipopandy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
And if the guy dishes his number out what would you say cuz it's obvious on NL men don't cheat cuz it's in their nature to have more than one woman,you have the time to type this shit cuz you birthed yourself.
CaveAdullam:
1. She carries on with such activities because she's juxtaposing you with other men in order to ascertain the one that can fully provide her all her needs, tolerate her excesses and give her a leeway to do whatever she wants. This is called spinning plates.

2. Other men serves as her sources of livelihood. In cases where you are unable to provide fully for her, she has simps who will corral around her at her beck and call.

3. Other men are her plan B, C, D... should in case she has finally exhausted you and desire to seek for fun elsewhere.

4. Jealousy. Yeah, she wants you to see her worth, how other men glamour over her and if you don't sit up and do the needful for her as per her demands, she will exit the relationship.

Be prepared, because anytime soon the relationship might hit the rock. So, it is better you braze up for any upcoming premium tears. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.

What do you do? Reverse all the games she's playing as analysed above and watch her ponder helter skelter. She knows you love her so dearly and she's using it as a yardstick to exasperate and tickles your rough edges. Whether by pretence or flat seriousness, you must project an "I don't care attitude" towards her. If she knows that you got other options(plates, women) rotating around you, she will at least come to proper senses.

Lets I forget, she's not yours, it is just your turn!

Thanks.
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2021
kiddkash:
she wan open business center
Hahahahahhahahha bad boy
Re: My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? by Oyindamolah: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / Nl Auctions- Ended! / How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.