Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? (70171 Views)

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Shila16: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:
Good evening nairalanders.
Please I need advice/opinions on this issue at hand.

I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills).

Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back.

Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.

Thanks.

Your wife is trying to pit you against ur mother. She feels like you are giving her too much hence why she wants the money to go through her and she would send whatever amount she deems fit.
Don't listen to your wife. She manipulative and wicked. Can she say same about her mother?
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Owologbo(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Omihanifa:
How did she arrive at that point that your mother is fetish?

Do you guys always notice any strange occurrence after giving your mother money ?

If your answer to the second question is YES, I will advice you to experiment with what she said. Give her the money and let her send it to her by herself.

Don't just discard her observations yet until you have a strong evidence that she's wrong.

That's my own opinion tho
I don't believe in someone trying to bad mouth my Mom.
Let me ask you, do you believe one can harm you with the money you sent him/her through bank?
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by legacystore: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills).

Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back.

Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.

Thanks.

Foolish woman rapper

So whatever your wife says is the law in ur house. Just receive sense already
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.

Your wife herself is fettish. It takes moving around spiritual homes to start to dey suspect say someone is fettish. Ask her how she take know your mum is fettish. She might lie that she just feels so but the truth is, she has been going round spiritual homes for help.
They no born any woman well to open her mouth tell me say my mum is fettish.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Joygift3666: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2021
The earlier you continue taking care of your mother the better for you because the day she dies na you go lose am. Either ways pray before you send money to her.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Tremple8v: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Wifes of these days sha , she want you to give her the money so she can share it into 2 places and send to her own mom too , and she wont even mention your name. Hoes like wife .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by eveninnewspaper: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2021
How can I unread this, pls? Sh*t is disgusting!

OP, my people say na rope wey dey for road say make dem match am...this can be well likened to you! How did you let your wife run the affairs of your home whilst still alive? Ehn

No man/woman dares insinuate such about my MOTHER talk more of saying it. What insolence?!

You worry about yours and let me deal with mine if she ever is one. After all, the only reason I can deal with the situation is because she hasn't ruined me yet.

Las las, your wife na WITCH. If nobody wan tell you, I go tell you.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by HRMK: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2021
IGNORE BOTH AND DO UR OWN PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS TO KNOW THE TRUTH!IT LOOKS AS IF U MUST GO SPIRITUAL FOR WAY OUT!!
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by adewale2011(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2021
Idiot, you can change your wife but not your Mama... Try get sense.

Chuxx84:

Thanks.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Machinegun91(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Your wife is a witch
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Emeliegregory(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2021
You are a big fool for bringing this here. With the way you dey type sef me I know say you no get sense. I just dey feel for your Mumsy wey no know say she born mumuode keep for this world. You dey vex me I swear. I wish say you dey around me like this.. I swear YOU GO COLLECT! I SWEAR!!!

Chuxx84:

Thanks.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Emeliegregory(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2021
God bless you, better pikin. God bless you wella. The OP na big fool. The biggest I have come across in a while.

eveninnewspaper:
How can I unread this, pls? Sh*t is disgusting!

OP, my people say na rope wey dey for road say make dem match am...this can be well likened to you! How did you let your wife run the affairs of your home whilst still alive? Ehn

No man/woman dares insinuate such about my MOTHER talk more of saying it. What insolence?!

You worry about yours and let me deal with mine if she ever is one. After all, the only reason I can deal with the situation is because she hasn't ruined me yet.

Las las, your wife na WITCH. If nobody wan tell you, I go tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Valkrie: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I want to address the fetish level

Hold one hand over your head, raise the other hand up, raise one leg and start hopping on your other leg. Now say after me, oh lord, allow me to have sense. Deliver me from the spirit of mumuism.

Your mother CAN NEVER be the cause of your misfortune. Else she would have flushed you from day one. Having taken care of you,through shit and piss. Sickness,school,food everything one woman go come say she dey fetish. If she is let her be fetish. If that fetish level no kill me and I still dey okay,dear mother dey do am dey go. I don't like divorce but as for your wife,it's left to you

2015 felele in Ibadan I was attending one cele church. I was born a celestian so make una no talk say I go find jazz. In any case one wooli do sharamantakaya come my side say spirit dey run am. I just dey look. Mid prophesy na him he mention say na my mama dey do me. Na that time I believe say spirit dey him body true true because the way I looked at him he stopped prophesying. I calmly walked to the Shephard and told him to warn that prophet. If he try am again he go collect. Apology accepted I left and never returned. If my mama dey do me and I dey this okay,please mommy, continue to be doing me.

Then you have no idea what is going on...I personal have friends who their mother have dealt with via witchcraft...the first the mum took his penis and made him useless, the second the mother and younger sister conspired to kill and all through witchcraft...the mother all confessed...not hear say but these are friends I talk to...the one with no penis is still alive to this day but amount to nothing...he is close to 60 years now...
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by kaze4sure(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2021
My brother be wise about this, my wife once told me I should be giving her the monthly stipends I do give my parents that she would prefer buying it along our monthly food stock items. Initially I wanted to obliged but later ignored her request.

Just last week I paid for my parents house rent, omo come see her reaction that my other siblings is pretending of not having much to support and she is fully aware that this same siblings still depend on me sometimes to survive...that is just by the way.

My advice is that, no parents would like such ideas, just continue doing what u are doing and forget about fetish or no fetish. Remember the law of sowing and reaping, anything you do to your parents your own children would do same to you.

My God guild you bro!
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by naijadrivablog: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I want to address the fetish level

Hold one hand over your head, raise the other hand up, raise one leg and start hopping on your other leg. Now say after me, oh lord, allow me to have sense. Deliver me from the spirit of mumuism.

Your mother CAN NEVER be the cause of your misfortune. Else she would have flushed you from day one. Having taken care of you,through shit and piss. Sickness,school,food everything one woman go come say she dey fetish. If she is let her be fetish. If that fetish level no kill me and I still dey okay,dear mother dey do am dey go. I don't like divorce but as for your wife,it's left to you

2015 felele in Ibadan I was attending one cele church. I was born a celestian so make una no talk say I go find jazz. In any case one wooli do sharamantakaya come my side say spirit dey run am. I just dey look. Mid prophesy na him he mention say na my mama dey do me. Na that time I believe say spirit dey him body true true because the way I looked at him he stopped prophesying. I calmly walked to the Shephard and told him to warn that prophet. If he try am again he go collect. Apology accepted I left and never returned. If my mama dey do me and I dey this okay,please mommy, continue to be doing me.

My friend shattap! @boldeD.

Stop being too sentimental and naive! This happen, this is 2021.

I used to be like you, naive, too trusting until my best friend's father was confirmed severally that he was the reason why he didn't travel abroad for a good life.
Problem ensued and his father mistakenly confirmed it, even before people that came to make peace.

What you should have asked is, why should the man give his mother money through the wife? Since it will still get to the mother, any difference (assuming the mother is fetish)

Man, make spiritual enquiries before you know who is what. Do it secretly, don't tell your wife or mother. That way you know who is who. If na your wife, you know what to do, if na your mother, you also know what to do.

Chukxx84
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nkem222: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2021
Take it or leave it .your wife is a witch.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.

Women are too territorial but a man should be a man in the midst of women and emotion. You make your money by yourself and can decide what you want with it and what process it should take if there be any.
Tell your wife , the only way you will allow that is when she wants to give her personal money to your mum.
But as long as the money that your mum receives is from your own pocket and not hers, it does not and will never require third party.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nkem222: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2021
naijadrivablog:

I used to be like you, naive, too trusting until my best friend's father was confirmed severally that he was the reason why he didn't travel abroad for a good life.
Problem ensued and his father mistakenly confirmed it, even before people that came to make peace.

What you should have asked is, why should the man give his mother money through the wife? Since it will still get to the mother, any difference (assuming the mother is fetish)
how did the wife know that her mother in law is fetish.most women are home breaker
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 12, 2021
naijadrivablog:

You can air your views without insults you know
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by TrebleChamp(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.
You be mumu, nothing more to add....
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by zedman1(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2021
Only in very few marriages you'll find a cordial relationship between wife-mother in law. It's natural and I was thinking all men knew this. If the wife isn't accusing the mother of taking her husband away from her then it's the mother seeing her son being taken by his wife. From this story, I see a wife trying to turn her husband's heart away from his mom. It's very clear, he doesn't know that's why he's here asking questions.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Omihanifa: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2021
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Trash

Your soul is a waste in that body

I won't say more

You are a walking corpse too
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Rickylambert: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Some Men are really WEAK.

I pray I never have a son like this because I'll Curse him and Disown him.... Nonsense.
imagine
Coming here to seek advice.Wat color of advice exactly?
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by FECOSON: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Sometime when u are becoming succesfull people around u wil begin to envy u in one way or the other be it ur brother, sister, pastor a times father too. The only person who always and will always want ur succes is ur mother no matter how bad u treat her she wil always pray and want u succeed in everything.

and listing no matter how bad ur mother may seem, even if she is a witch it was pleasing to God to make her ur mother.

the only question u need to ask ur wife is this
my dear do u think that a time will come when u will start making fool of ur children? Or will ever wake up one morning and decide to pray for ur children down fall?. Have u ever wish to help ur children succeed so that in return in ur old age they will all be there for u providing ur needs.

my dear even if it is coming from ur wife it is still a bad advice from her, hence u have enough pls take good care of ur mum.

there is this two things that is inreplaceable in this earth virginity and motherhood u cant get them back when u loss them.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Miracle1991: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.
maybe it is your wife that is taking you for a fool, not your mother.
She said your mother is fettish, then why did she marry you the son of a fettish mother?
Tell your wife that one day she will be old and her daughter in-law will do the same thing to her.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Kungah: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2021
[In your mind now you think you are making sense , don't worry you will grow and have children that will never trust and respect you .

quote author=Omihanifa post=99782645]How did she arrive at that point that your mother is fetish?

Do you guys always notice any strange occurrence after giving your mother money ?

If your answer to the second question is YES, I will advice you to experiment with what she said. Give her the money and let her send it to her by herself.

Don't just discard her observations yet until you have a strong evidence that she's wrong.

That's my own opinion tho[/quote]
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by IYANGBALI: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2021
I’m suspecting mummyfour to be the said wife
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by naijadrivablog: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2021
Nkem222:
how did the wife know that her mother in law is fetish.most women are home breaker

Nkem, I won't say all I have seen about this topic. This is a public forum.

From what I have experienced, I won't be sentimental about this, should it happen to me. The days are evil. Fathers use their children for sacrifice, mothers do too. What make people bad is the deity they serve. A witch mother may sacrifice her kids on the altar of power. But all these are spiritual matters (and you no say juju de, don't be deceived) and can't be solved with logic, sentiments, etc.

You asked a good question but the man should do a SECRET search on what his wife told him.

If it turns out the mother is a fetish, then he would know what to do, if not, the wife should be severely punished!
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Tillatalk: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2021
Your wife want to stylishly stop you from taking good care of your mother but op you too calm oo how will allow a stranger you just few years to call your mother a witch or been fetish that mean if they are talking bad about your mother in your presence you will surely support them..op not all advices we take use your head
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by MummyD2020(f): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2021
farmboyy:
There's no difference btw you and this fool. In fact you must be a bastard, it is obvious you are product of rape probably a Fulani headman

You are a boy still eating daddy thank you,
That is why I can not go down to your level. This is my opinion. If op likes, let his wife control him but I am NOT excluding the fact that not all mums mean well for their sons. You can quote me anywhere but it's not my stake to judge. You sound like your mum is the miserable rape victim. And your dad is the bastard. Useless son of a slowpoke. If you mention me again, you and your family will be victims of the herdsmen. Animal that can not give constructive criticism
This wan na future of tomorrow ? You are already gone. People just come to the forum and attack their parent's mate because you have data. May thunder without lightening fire you. Ozu
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by SMBH: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2021
How can your wife be telling to ignore your mothers need. I think thats an insult
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.
Married women always accuse their mother in-laws of witchcraft. I have never see men reciprocating this accusation.
be wise brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.